“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492793 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
I do not condone innocent people being murdered and police officers shooting harmless civilians to get their man.
It seems some want to see Dorner gunned down while people film it with cell phones, which is not a solution.
Dorner should contact a public figure that could make an arrangement for him to surrender in a public place that has been cleared and have it televised.
That is if Dorner wants to surrender.
He needs to shoot himself.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#492794 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>He needs to shoot himself.
He probably will go out in a blaze but all we know right now is what LAPD is putting out to the media.

No one knows the entire truth.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492795 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
I cannot believe that there are people who believe any murder is justifiable. I'm glad that there is no one in my real life as morally bankrupt as most of you.
"Randy Quan, the father of one of his victims, represented Dorner at the hearing that led to Dorner’s firing. Quan's daughter, Monica Quan and her fiancé were shot dead in an Irvine parking garage Sunday night."
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/343019#ix...
Morning, An. He needs to shoot himself and let it all be over. Not one more word in the press about him, no liaison to pamper his ass for killing people and terrorizing everyone.

His family should have no opportunity to sue the police for killing him. If he was a stand up guy like he's trying to portray himself, he would end this with one shot to his head.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492796 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
I do not condone innocent people being murdered and police officers shooting harmless civilians to get their man.
It seems some want to see Dorner gunned down while people film it with cell phones, which is not a solution.
Dorner should contact a public figure that could make an arrangement for him to surrender in a public place that has been cleared and have it televised.
Yes or maybe he can continue to gun down innocent victims whose family members might have been associated with police. I hope no member of your family has been involved with a disgruntled employee who decides to murder you instead. If that hypothetical murderer comes after you, I hope your police force doesn't feel handicapped by your comments.

What have you done in your life to be so leery of law enforcement?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492797 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably will go out in a blaze but all we know right now is what LAPD is putting out to the media.
Don't let that stop you from glorifying a murderer.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#492798 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
I don't like the mob mentality aspect, either. Dorner seemed to have a lot going for him. His background was impressive, and even though he lost his job, he had a lot of training and experience. He has been known to be quick tempered and hot headed. Too bad for him he didn't try to cool off first. Now he has ruined his life forever, and that's a shame. But my heart goes with his victims who died needlessly; all because of his anger and resentments. What a fool he is to have thrown all that he ever worked for, out the window. Whatever injustice he felt was put on him, there was no reason to kill innocent people for it. Now he has more then injustice to live with, he has the blood on his hands of those he murdered. Sad.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492799 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
We know he killed and injured ppl. I can't think of anything that justifies that.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492800 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, An. He needs to shoot himself and let it all be over. Not one more word in the press about him, no liaison to pamper his ass for killing people and terrorizing everyone.
His family should have no opportunity to sue the police for killing him. If he was a stand up guy like he's trying to portray himself, he would end this with one shot to his head.
Just like Dykes, does anyone think the media portrayals are anything more than trying to appease a killer? Why only believe the media when it enhances the murderer's reputation, but anything else is media conspiracy?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492801 Feb 10, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the mob mentality aspect, either. Dorner seemed to have a lot going for him. His background was impressive, and even though he lost his job, he had a lot of training and experience. He has been known to be quick tempered and hot headed. Too bad for him he didn't try to cool off first. Now he has ruined his life forever, and that's a shame. But my heart goes with his victims who died needlessly; all because of his anger and resentments. What a fool he is to have thrown all that he ever worked for, out the window. Whatever injustice he felt was put on him, there was no reason to kill innocent people for it. Now he has more then injustice to live with, he has the blood on his hands of those he murdered. Sad.
Mob mentality is an interesting concept.

If not for mob mentality Flight 93 would have killed many, many more than those that died on the flight. They are hero's in my book.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492802 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Dykes, does anyone think the media portrayals are anything more than trying to appease a killer? Why only believe the media when it enhances the murderer's reputation, but anything else is media conspiracy?
I wish they'd stop reporting about him until there's resolution.

I feel like they're fueling the fire. In his state of mind I wonder if it's giving him more power that the "real" him is getting out there.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492803 Feb 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I previously said that "Tell me who your friends are...and I'll tell you who you are!"
Christopher Dorner profiled Tim Tebow and Charlie Sheen as Friends and being Awsome...To me that makes him a Winner!
That Desert Storm shooting on Civilians in The City of Angels...
does give Christopher Dorner more "Truth Seeking Power"
It's as if stating that Dorner is a Loose Cannon!!!
What I find amazing that,when I mentionned John Kennedy's quote:
"Only One of You Can Make a Difference"...refering to Dorner...
Is that John Kennedy's third child that died at birth, almost
50 years ago, His name was "Christopher" and he was burried,
with John Kennedy's own Saint-Christopher's Medal!
Just thought I'd mention it. It's a miracle those 2 women are
still ALIVE..and a New Truck is an insult and doesn't compensate for the pain and suffering for those Wild hell angels feathers's
desperate actions. Very disturbing.
The Kennedy baby who died shortly AFTER birth of respiratory problems was Patrick Bouvier Kennedy. NOT Christopher. And now you've even added the baby was buried with Kennedy's St Christopher medal?

WHERE do you come up with this stuff?

BTW, Patrick was not Kennedy's 3rd child. He was his 4th. Their first child was a stillborn daughter.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#492804 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mob mentality is an interesting concept.
If not for mob mentality Flight 93 would have killed many, many more than those that died on the flight. They are hero's in my book.
Considering who I was replying to, I took it in somewhat of a different context, but I have to agree with you. Sometimes it takes a "mob" to foresee justice. To do nothing at all is apathy. Although many don't like or agree with unions today, but back in the 1920s and 30s, when employers treated their workers unfairly and unjustly; when working conditions were so horrible and workers were poorly paid for hard labor and unsafe working conditions, mobs of people thronged into the streets demanding justice.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492805 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they'd stop reporting about him until there's resolution.
I feel like they're fueling the fire. In his state of mind I wonder if it's giving him more power that the "real" him is getting out there.
I wonder if may have committed suicide already. I would think he would have surfaced by now. Maybe the two innocent women being shot made him finish it alone somewhere, where he thinks he won't be found

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492806 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, An. He needs to shoot himself and let it all be over. Not one more word in the press about him, no liaison to pamper his ass for killing people and terrorizing everyone.
He's not going to shoot himself & he's not going to surrender. He wants to go down in a blaze of glory & think of himself as a martyr, just like all these cowards do.

I cannot believe the stuff I'm reading here. How anyone could think this guy is a hero or a poor, misunderstood guy makes my blood run cold.

How anyone can think the way to redress a grievance is by killing people who had nothing to do with it is beyond my reasoning.

Really really pisses me off. I am very glad I don't know any of these people in RL.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#492807 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes or maybe he can continue to gun down innocent victims whose family members might have been associated with police. I hope no member of your family has been involved with a disgruntled employee who decides to murder you instead. If that hypothetical murderer comes after you, I hope your police force doesn't feel handicapped by your comments.
What have you done in your life to be so leery of law enforcement?
As to date, there aren't any more victims.
The LAPD chief released a statement to Dorner that the department would re-evaluate his termination.
So negotiations are in progress that is good.
You are completely taking everything I post out of context and twisting it to your satisfaction.
Do you want to see more blood? Or do you want a peaceful solution?
I choose the latter for all who are involved.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492808 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
In Dorner's mind, he has lost everything because everything to Donner is his good name and the truth.
If he surrenders it should be in a highly public place with a liaison.
Last night you wondered if Dorner set fire to his truck 'to save innocent people'. I don't understand how you made that connection, but why would you say that?

Was he trying to save innocent people when he murdered the young couple, who have nothing to do with this, in cold blood? They were his first victims.

I can't understand your thinking. But then I never could.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492809 Feb 10, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering who I was replying to, I took it in somewhat of a different context, but I have to agree with you. Sometimes it takes a "mob" to foresee justice. To do nothing at all is apathy. Although many don't like or agree with unions today, but back in the 1920s and 30s, when employers treated their workers unfairly and unjustly; when working conditions were so horrible and workers were poorly paid for hard labor and unsafe working conditions, mobs of people thronged into the streets demanding justice.
I caught the drift to whom you were replying, lol. Had I made that reply directly to her it might have gone over her head :)

Like many things, mob mentality is a double edge sword.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492811 Feb 10, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
The police obviously panicked. I agree that every precaution should have been taken to avoid harming any innocent people. They want to get Dorner badly, and with good reason. I sincerely hope the victims shot will recover fully from their injuries with no permanent damage. They should be compensated for their suffering. Just the same, none of this would have happened if Dorner hadn't been so selfish, irresponsible and thoughtless. It's all up to him to end this, and he can do it like a real man, by giving himself up and not hurting any more people.
The two women were not seriously hurt, thank goodness. The police should certainly have followed procedure, but all cops in the area are working double shifts. Many cops had to be diverted to protect the families of the people Dorner named as his intended victims.

Everyone is on edge & is twitchy. But they need to be very, very careful that they've found the right person.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492812 Feb 10, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if may have committed suicide already. I would think he would have surfaced by now. Maybe the two innocent women being shot made him finish it alone somewhere, where he thinks he won't be found
We can only hope. I don't want his family to profit because he went on a rampage and had to be shot by LE.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492813 Feb 10, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
The writers for The Daily Beast are retards.
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02/10/jod...
did you notice the video of Casey in the upper left corner? It's kind of pathetic that they are trying to keep cashing in by linking Jodi to Casey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,017
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr LOL 1,142,189
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,459
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,981
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr Mary NY 26,122
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr Sami 96,560
The alphabet (Jun '06) Sat Princess Hey 1,149
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:40 pm PST