CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493011 Feb 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

You can say all you want about abiding by the law re your permit, but I'll just betcha', if you came upon someone you thought was this "alleged" crazed killer, and you thought your life was in danger, you'd shoot first and ask questions later.
you, just like WEB, don't read with full clarity or comprehension

had you done so, you wouldn't have missed the part of my post which clarified, "unless threatened with bodily harm" - and to further clarify, I am trained to shoot and you can bet your psychotic ass that I WOULD shoot if that "bodily harm" meant anyone within shooting range around me

in other words, that would not be limited to the threat of bodily harm to only myself or other loved ones, but also strangers....in a mall where a crazed gunman is shooting, or in any other public place where a crazed gunman in actively threatening or taking the life of innocent people

wtf do you think "licensed to carry" means, if not for the protection of one's self and others? don't even try to tell me that if you were licensed to carry, you wouldn't do the same, because as much as you try to portray the pollyanna-do-gooder on this thread, when your loved one or another innocent is being threatened you WILL react

that is of course, unless your heart is made of the same mineral your head is made from - rock
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493012 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, I do not own a gun & never have. But if I did have a gun, & I felt my life was in danger -- by anyone -- you can be damned sure I would shoot first and ask questions later.
You have obviously never been the victim of violence.
simple, logical, yet very well stated marce
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493014 Feb 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand why people want the right to bear arms, for the most part.....but I don't agree with it.
as marce so eloquently stated,(my re-phrasing here, not marce's), you have your head stuck up your ass past your tonsils because you've never been subject to threat, nor witnessed it up-close-and-personal

you're fulla shit if you think for one moment that if confronted by a gunman while shopping in a mall, you wouldn't give your eye teeth for a gun

you would also USE that gun to defend yourself and your loved ones, period

I notice too, how you vehemently defend the constitution and all it entails,.....ONLY when it benefits the perpetrator, but not the innocent victims of that perp

do you wish to live in a police state, where only the government is armed and dictates your way of life? you've apparently not visited abroad, ever, or familiarized yourself with governmental dictatorship

check your morals, and that includes your sense of self and conscience, because ONE of "you" isn't being completely honest and clear-minded with the rest of your "selves"
FinishLine

United States

#493015 Feb 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you are governed by laws!
This paragraph speaks for its self:
"I'm also not legally allowed to go out searching for a terrorist who has already murdered people in cold blood for his own agenda, although those he murdered had not a thing to do with his agenda"
You've already appointed yourself Judge and Jury.......pretty scary thought considering you're also licensed to carry.
George Zimmerman subscribed to your line of thinking, appa
rently.
jmo
With your opinion of George Zimmerman it appears you are picking and choosing which cases warrant a trial in a court of law and which you deem yourself to be appointed judge and jury.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#493017 Feb 10, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just a little too hard to believe.
I don't think even mis-dialing 911 would not get this response.
A return call from the 911 center, maybe.
If true, your phone must be monitored for some reason.
I would think mine was, if this scenario happened to me...
and I would be pissed.
They did call within seconds. I assured them all was well. They arrived within 3 minutes, regardless, 6 officers with guns drawn.

I was pissed, until I realized that their response time was superb.

The responding officers laughed when I told them I was calling NC and misdialed the area code(919). They said some 911 operators are "over-zealous".

That's putting it mildly.

But it's good to know they are there, if and when someone in this area actually does need them.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493018 Feb 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

But the potential for other acts, accidental or by design, goes way up when private citizens arm themselves.
let me introduce you to a word that is foreign to you - "responsibility"

the concept of responsibility isn't familiar to you, based on the fact that you continually and selectively reserve "responsibility" to those you love to critique to the nth degree......LE, george anthony, your infamous title of "haters" that you dole out like candy to anyone who disagrees with you, etc....

when you CHOOSE to own a pet, you take full responsibility for that pet

little do you or felon murderer casey anthony realize this, but when you CHOOSE to procreate, you take full responsibility for that child

when you CHOOSE to be licensed to carry concealed, you take the full responsibility to not only be adequately trained to shoot, but the safety of that gun away from others who are ill-equipped to handle it, as well as the intelligence to know when to use it and when to keep it concealed

you're spewing mindless bullshit, period, and by your standards of verbalizing an all-inclusive belief that carrying concealed is automatically dangerous is ludicrous, at best

you'd be the biggest pussyass at the mall, hiding behind a bench blathering and begging for protection should you be confronted with a crazed shooter, hoping that anyone, just a-n-y-o-n-e at that mall would put a stop to the mass killings

and you know what? I wouldn't bother to ask you if you condoned what I was doing as I took that killer down to protect your dumbass, that's what I'm trained to do,- protect the innocent

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493019 Feb 10, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorner-m...

Christopher Dorner Manhunt: Possible Sighting of Fugitive Ex-Cop Leads to Store Evacuation
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493020 Feb 10, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PYl6vrzza78XX
Published on Jan 10, 2013
LOGANVILLE, Ga. Authorities say a Loganville woman shot an intruder five times and the man was arrested after he tried fleeing the scene.
WSB-TV ( http://bit.ly/134dM6d ) reports the unidentified woman saw a suspicious man outside her window Friday around 1 p.m. Authorities say the woman took her children to the attic as the man broke in with a crowbar.
When the intruder arrived in the woman's attic, police say she shot him five times. Authorities say the woman ran out of bullets and ordered the man to lie still. Police say the woman and her children left the house and the intruder, identified as 32-year-old Paul Slater of Atlanta, tried fleeing the scene.
Police say Slater crashed his car in a wooded area, has been arrested and is hospitalized at Gwinnett Medical Center.
not that it will penetrate the thick, non-thinking skull of the likes of "ngrace" in ALL her thread names...

but ON POINT!, exactly, Mary
Gloomy Days

United States

#493021 Feb 10, 2013
In the past I have read some nasty bigoted remarks from a couple of posters here BUt I can honestly say that IMO the comments submitted today have been the most blatant display of reverse racism I have witnessed.

One man kill kid an African American teenager named Trayvon and is immediately proclaimed Guilty without a trial by jury.

An African American ex-cop has a list of 40 people he plans to kill - He kills 3 and his actions cause the effect of 2 innocent women being shot.

BUT now these same members of a Kangaroo Court want proof that he did these crimes.

And some people think that Ron from Kodak is dangerous. Lawdy Lawdy.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#493022 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How you got that I think you're condoning violence baffles me. Perhaps you misunderstood my post.
As far as judging Dorner goes, there are witnesses to what happened in all three shootings. He has been in contact with LAPD until a few days ago. He gladly admits to what he's done, so I don't get why you think no one should form the OPINION that Dorner is guilty as hell.
You certainly had no qualms immediately insisting Zimmerman is guilty of murder. So how is this different?
No, Marce, I insisted that there be an arrest made and it was up to a jury to decide his guilt or innocence. I did say, though, his story was full of holes after watching the video re-enactment he gave to LE retracing his steps and subsequent events.
As to Dorner, the news I've read doesn't come anywhere near what you're reporting.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
But if this guy really did write that manifesto, he says he wants to clear his name. Somehow, shooting people, doesn't seem to be the way to do that. Neither does dumping a magazine full of bullets if he was on a shooting spree, of which there is video, according to the article.
I refer to Serpico because something very similar happened to him when he tried to expose corruption within the department, except he was shot before he could be fired.
That's all I'm saying.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493023 Feb 10, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/chris topher-dorner-manhunt-sighting -leads-store-evacuation/story? id=18457978
Christopher Dorner Manhunt: Possible Sighting of Fugitive Ex-Cop Leads to Store Evacuation
Chris is already in a different probably settled back in an armchair in front a a big fire - sipping on a Hi Ball laughing his arse off at his former fellow officers being run ragged.

IMO he will lay low for a brief times then make sporadic strikes when least expected.

That of course that is JMO and I realize there may be somebody who feels the comments I submit have no credibility.

LMAO I really must take up lessons on how to be a bobble head.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493024 Feb 10, 2013
S/B different state
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493025 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a certain mentality that loves this kind of thing. Anything to stick it to 'the man'. These are the conspiracy theorists, some of whom are certainly alive & well on this thread.
I'd just like to know how any of these people would feel if it was their daughter who was killed over someone trying to restore his 'good name'. But hey, the end certainly justifies the means, right?
you nailed it with precision, marce

"conspiracy theorist" - a breed of their own, mind-poisoned by their constant diet of fear, doubt, mistrust, and generally speaking they are profiled by LE as being outright cowards because they don't have the ballz to actually change anything having to do with their psychotic agendas......

piss no, instead, they sit behind computers as they rant and cheer for someone ELSE to do their dirty work - mass murders, slaughtering babies, killing LE....it's all "good and worthy" in their sick heads, and always, and I do mean always...."there musta been a reason" .....and "somebuddy else made 'em do it!"

sound familiar?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493027 Feb 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
let me introduce you to a word that is foreign to you - "responsibility"
the concept of responsibility isn't familiar to you, based on the fact that you continually and selectively reserve "responsibility" to those you love to critique to the nth degree......LE, george anthony, your infamous title of "haters" that you dole out like candy to anyone who disagrees with you, etc....
when you CHOOSE to own a pet, you take full responsibility for that pet
little do you or felon murderer casey anthony realize this, but when you CHOOSE to procreate, you take full responsibility for that child
when you CHOOSE to be licensed to carry concealed, you take the full responsibility to not only be adequately trained to shoot, but the safety of that gun away from others who are ill-equipped to handle it, as well as the intelligence to know when to use it and when to keep it concealed
you're spewing mindless bullshit, period, and by your standards of verbalizing an all-inclusive belief that carrying concealed is automatically dangerous is ludicrous, at best
you'd be the biggest pussyass at the mall, hiding behind a bench blathering and begging for protection should you be confronted with a crazed shooter, hoping that anyone, just a-n-y-o-n-e at that mall would put a stop to the mass killings
and you know what? I wouldn't bother to ask you if you condoned what I was doing as I took that killer down to protect your dumbass, that's what I'm trained to do,- protect the innocent
Bravo! Very well said!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493028 Feb 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

.and they have done so even when I didn't want them to, when I misdialed a North Carolina area code and hung up before the call engaged. Within 3 minutes my house was surrounded by 6 officers with guns drawn. I don't live in a high crime area, nor have any history with PD, so I'm assuming everyone receives this same level of protection.
you're a sick fckin' drama queen liar ngrace

mis-dialing 911 does not EVER result in 6 LE responding with guns drawn

not ever, no place, no how

my GOD how desperate for attention you are!
Gloomy Days

United States

#493029 Feb 10, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/chris topher-dorner-manhunt-sighting -leads-store-evacuation/story? id=18457978
Hey Mar, Jodiallarse will be taking the stand again tomorrow.

Sooooo exciting.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#493032 Feb 10, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo! Very well said!
thanks, but it's futile

as I said earlier, you can't educate the unwilling to learn, but ngrace's stupidass idiocy on subjects that she hasn't herself experienced and knows absolutely nothing about, is maddening

not counting her compulsive lying
Gloomy Days

United States

#493033 Feb 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a sick fckin' drama queen liar ngrace
mis-dialing 911 does not EVER result in 6 LE responding with guns drawn
not ever, no place, no how
my GOD how desperate for attention you are!
Does seem very odd IMO - Especially considering all the 911 calls dispatchers get from drunks needing a ride home from the bar others calling 911 complaining that they didn't get the right order @ McD's.

Surely they don't send out a bunch of cops in response to each and everyone of these calls.

Curious to say the least.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#493034 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to shoot to kill, ngrace. If you think I'd let some crackhead or meth addict attack me or my family & I'd do nothing, then you know nothing about human survival.
Always shoot to kill. Unless you are a FBI certified marksman.:-)
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#493035 Feb 10, 2013
where's rambler? there's a show on the history channel attempting to establish a link between the Mayans and some ruins in Georgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Rider on the Storm 1,657,412
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 36 min Wondering 1,192
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 73,879
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr hojo 64,307
Basic Construction Rudy Frazier 9 hr Bill 1
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) 23 hr Italo 6
Happy Cats Purr! 23 hr Kitty 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages