krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492863 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
There are NO WINNERS!
I agree. But he isn't thinking like most people. I don't support anyone being killed. He has clearly fallen off his rocker so expecting him to think rationally probably isn't reasonable. LAPD didn't help things by shooting those women.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492864 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Is there proof of that, or is this just the media reporting lies?
You crack me up.
LAPD has bought the women a new truck so they have committed to the fact they made a boo boo.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492865 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I wish we had sun!
Well, if the cops are as crooked as this guy believes, looking over their shoulder isn't such a bad thing.
it's so rare I have to take advantage of it. this conversation is interesting so I'm posting when I take a break. I love to be outside.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#492866 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I usually run the other way when he posts.
Getting out of a maze is probably out of the question for him as well, lol.
Aside from much of the trash and violence he spews, there is some truth to what he says. Unfortunately, he twists it to a greater degree for his own personal satisfaction, and not the greater good. Of course, that was pretty much said about Charles Manson, too.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492867 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
You crack me up.
Was there a camera PROOF video recording in the (law enforcement ?garage) Dorner did kill those people..or just lies by LAPD reported by the Blind Media?

So many Open & Empty vision of Nothing to Judge in snap decisions and unfounded rage on social media is what's CRAZY!

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#492868 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
But they weren't. However two INNOCENT PEOPLE were murdered by Dorner. I am appalled by your response to these young, engaged professionals gunned down by a rogue cop, through no fault of their own. Monica's father DEFENDED Dorner. Please don't reply to me in defense of this murderer. I think your view is extremely disturbing..
Yes two innocent people were murdered and the police are searching for Dorner.
I have posted over and over I do not condone violence of any type.

Either you can't comprehend or you are not quite with it.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492869 Feb 10, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But he isn't thinking like most people. I don't support anyone being killed. He has clearly fallen off his rocker so expecting him to think rationally probably isn't reasonable. LAPD didn't help things by shooting those women.
My daughter lives very near Flagler Lane. She saw the road was closed on her way to work. I promise I am way more concerned that Dorner will kill my daughter than the Torrance police force will shoot her. Those women were not murdered. At 5:20 am, they were delivering newspapers in the wrong vehicle. An unfortunate circumstance, but not an intentional shooting.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492870 Feb 10, 2013
Scumbag wrote:
Dorner will attack Music Award Show tonight . Dorner IS THE BLACK RAMBO . I hope he kills more crooked cops ! YOU GO BLACK RAMBO !
I have it on good authority that Dorner is gay.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492871 Feb 10, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's so rare I have to take advantage of it. this conversation is interesting so I'm posting when I take a break. I love to be outside.
I love to be outside as well, in the summer. LOL I'm glad I work at home so I don't have to go out in the snow.

I'm breaking in between work.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492872 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
You crack me up.
Nowhere have I heard that cops opened fire on the truck b/c the occupants were 'nervous'. They shot at it b/c it was the same make/model as Dorner's truck.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492873 Feb 10, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from much of the trash and violence he spews, there is some truth to what he says. Unfortunately, he twists it to a greater degree for his own personal satisfaction, and not the greater good. Of course, that was pretty much said about Charles Manson, too.
It's hard to look for the truth when it's sprinkled with so much hate towards specific groups. I can get past the cop crap, the Jews and other such nonsense just turns my stomach.

Charlie looks like a Saint compared to the killers out there these days.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492874 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but I guess I'm not quite with it, becauseI don't know what that means.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492875 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, the can of worms you just opened, LMAO.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#492876 Feb 10, 2013
Correction according to LAPD's police chief Dorner is suspected of killing two people.

He is a suspect at this point in time.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492877 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are ya sure ? I heard he had an affair with some slut from Kodak and when her husband found out he lost his mind and now posts on Topix.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#492878 Feb 10, 2013
Does web call me a sheep me because I'm quite?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492879 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere have I heard that cops opened fire on the truck b/c the occupants were 'nervous'. They shot at it b/c it was the same make/model as Dorner's truck.
Texas Media 'Hores are not credible.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492880 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
watching you run the good people on this thread in circles is revolting, but it's up to them of course to engage or ignore your stupidass

wtf sense are you making other than NONE? you don't believe in violence, supposedly, yet Dorner has killed people in cold blood who had not a thing to do with his tirade...so what do you suppose should be done about that? according to you, we should politely fold our hands in our lap and wait for him to turn himself in?

ever hear the phrase "war is ugly"? on a smaller scale, what Dorner is doing is war, he's divided people into a "me against them" status, or do you comprehend that? do you think LE should be anything other than human or do you not comprehend that humans are fallible? they make mistakes, yes, even while attempting to do the right thing
shit happens and it's up to SANE PEOPLE to filter out the logic behind LE shooting up that truck...they had good reason, maybe not precisely correct in their judgment, but when faced with someone like Dorner, are you so narrow minded and judgmental that you can't understand their mistake, particularly given the stress they're under to capture this terrorist?

ask yourself if you are perfect and if not, why expect that from others? no less the very same people you'd be balling your eyes out to help you should Dorner be threatening your loved ones

you're a buffoon web, always have been and always will be
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492881 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
Does web call me a sheep me because I'm quite?
seriously AN......there are ignorant people and then there's web who isn't even bright enough to fit into that category

she's enjoying the run-around with you, don't kid yourself

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492882 Feb 10, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also some people who hail Lee Harvey Oswald as a crusading hero , he was after all a Marine and given an honorable discharge.
Oswald left school at sixteen and the following year joined the U.S. Marines. After basic training Oswald qualified as an Aviation Electronics Operator and in 1957 was posted to the Atsugi Air Base in Japan.
Oh, he too killed a cop.-Lee Harvey Oswald killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit on that sunny afternoon in Dallas in 1963....
He really should be the poster boy for the Killer Lovers on this thread.
Any proof of what your saying Gloomy days?

The J.D.Tippit killing has never been confirmed Oswald did it..
same with the allegation he was the one who attempted to assassinate General E.Walker...

Why did the FBI go to Manilla Philippines, to interrogate Luis Angel Castillo under Truth Serum..and confirmed he was on the sixth floor depositary building armed..under hypnotist he was to shoot the man next to the women with the red roses..!!

PS: I have correspondance from the Manilla Fed Director on this!

If there was nothing to hide..
Why did Lyndon Baines Johnson locked the Warren Commission evidences in LBJ's Presidential Vault on December 9th 1967 till the year 2038...

ANYTHING TO HIDE LYNDON???

America should ask WHY are there still SKELETONS in the closets?

The US Goverment shut down a Trust Bank Account a while back
that had been active for hundreds of thousands of dollard of donations to J.D. Tippits children since 1963...????

They were not kids anymore...
Just sayin..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,223,991
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 29 min Princess Hey 9,297
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 48 min Tiburon Girl 2,752
The alphabet (Jun '06) 52 min Tiburon Girl 1,294
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 54 min zazz 97,185
two words (Jul '10) 55 min Tiburon Girl 27,204
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 57 min Wiley_Kyote 18,120
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 71,748
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]