CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492886 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
Does web call me a sheep me because I'm quite?
I think it's b/c you use Woolite as your body wash in the shower.

Baaaad joke!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492887 Feb 10, 2013
LOS ANGELES -- The search for a former police officer suspected in three killings could heat up Sunday when authorities announce details of a reward that could reach $1 million for information leading to an arrest.

Here's the bottom line: We don't know if he's on foot or not," Los Angeles Deputy Chief Kirk Albanese told the Associated Press. "Is he on foot up on the mountain? Is he down the mountain? We don't know.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492888 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
""The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence, PUBLICLY!!! I will not accept any type of currency/goods in exchange for the attacks to stop, nor do i want it. I want my name back, period."
Now now, we don't know that Dorner actually shot any of those people.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492889 Feb 10, 2013
Since Dorner is now simply another innocent victim and knows the true ID of the real killer - He is undoubtedly in a WPP. in a bunker belonging to one of his fans.

Regardless there is talk of a reward..........

Elected officials and law enforcement authorities on Sunday are expected to offer a $1-million reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner.

A massive manhunt for Dorner began last week after the 33-year-old former Los Angeles police officer and Navy veteran allegedly began a deadly campaign that has left three people dead and two others injured. Dorner is believed to be upset over his firing from the department in 2009.

The city of Los Angeles, law enforcement organizations, private groups and anonymous donors have all contributed to the reward fund, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. Authorities have already raised $500,000 with a goal of $1 million or more.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492890 Feb 10, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
watching you run the good people on this thread in circles is revolting, but it's up to them of course to engage or ignore your stupidass
wtf sense are you making other than NONE? you don't believe in violence, supposedly, yet Dorner has killed people in cold blood who had not a thing to do with his tirade...so what do you suppose should be done about that? according to you, we should politely fold our hands in our lap and wait for him to turn himself in?
ever hear the phrase "war is ugly"? on a smaller scale, what Dorner is doing is war, he's divided people into a "me against them" status, or do you comprehend that? do you think LE should be anything other than human or do you not comprehend that humans are fallible? they make mistakes, yes, even while attempting to do the right thing
shit happens and it's up to SANE PEOPLE to filter out the logic behind LE shooting up that truck...they had good reason, maybe not precisely correct in their judgment, but when faced with someone like Dorner, are you so narrow minded and judgmental that you can't understand their mistake, particularly given the stress they're under to capture this terrorist?
ask yourself if you are perfect and if not, why expect that from others? no less the very same people you'd be balling your eyes out to help you should Dorner be threatening your loved ones
you're a buffoon web, always have been and always will be
Interesting point you have brought up.
If you were to call the police station today and say my family has been threatened what would happen?

Would your family have round the clock guards?
A million dollar reward?

Or what if you were scared and accidentally shot up two vehicles with people in them and bullets ricocheted off of families homes.
What would happen to you?

Call me what you want I dont care.
There is a lesson here some will learn some will not.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492891 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
Does web call me a sheep me because I'm quite?
NAH! She gets frustrated all the time and has to resort to insults - She thinks she is pulling the wool over your eyes by doing so.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#492892 Feb 10, 2013
Wow, with that kind of reward over his head, he doesn't have much chance of hiding out too long. He's going to need food, water, etc.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492893 Feb 10, 2013
Scumbag wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO ! Disney does employ crooked cops to help cover up crimes . Disney Jews should be executed ..
"I even went so far as to become a Southern Baptist for a while, until I realized that they didn't hold 'em under long enough."
Kinky Friedman
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492894 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>

Or what if you were scared and accidentally shot up two vehicles with people in them and bullets ricocheted off of families homes.
What would happen to you?
I'm licensed to carry concealed, and do

what I'm not licensed to do, is shoot in a public place unless threatened with bodily harm

I'm also not legally allowed to go out searching for a terrorist who has already murdered people in cold blood for his own agenda, although those he murdered had not a thing to do with his agenda

LE, however, does have that legal right and are searching for this terrorist, doing everything they can to protect the public, even the public who are as dense as your dumbass who do not appreciate the work and dedication of LE

your question is moot and has no comparative value of what I am legally allowed to do vs. LE

in addition to having your own personal grudge agains LE which blinds you, you lack basic common knowledge, the ability to reason out logic and even the lowest level of comprehension
Gloomy Days

United States

#492895 Feb 10, 2013
Graphic video of Cop Killers in Tyler TX.
I imagine the LA cop killer will stay away from those mean cops in Tyler..
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492896 Feb 10, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH! She gets frustrated all the time and has to resort to insults - She thinks she is pulling the wool over your eyes by doing so.
web isn't bright enough to carry on a logical debate..she just doesn't have the intelligence for sorting anything out in detail

she'll go off half-cocked every single time and zone in on the most obscure element of an issue, focusing on minutia with her bimbo blinders strapped tightly to her empty head

you simply can't educate the unwilling to learn

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492897 Feb 10, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
"I even went so far as to become a Southern Baptist for a while, until I realized that they didn't hold 'em under long enough."
Kinky Friedman
Te-hee! Gotta love Mr Kinky.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492899 Feb 10, 2013
Scumbag wrote:
Dorner will attack Music Award Show tonight . Dorner IS THE BLACK RAMBO . I hope he kills more crooked cops ! YOU GO BLACK RAMBO !
You Ohio Tards are all the same. You torture small animals and linger in your own filth. It is time to take your dead mother out of the attic and put her in the basement with you Dayz.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492900 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
web isn't bright enough to carry on a logical debate..she just doesn't have the intelligence for sorting anything out in detail
she'll go off half-cocked every single time and zone in on the most obscure element of an issue, focusing on minutia with her bimbo blinders strapped tightly to her empty head
you simply can't educate the unwilling to learn
Maybe she is a Wooly Bully - Ya think?
Bet she gives me a Meanie judjit.

Uno, dos,
one, two, tres, quatro.

Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.
Wooly bully, wooly bully.
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.

Hatty told Matty: "Let's don't take no chance.
Let's not be *L-seven*, come and learn to dance."

Matty told Hatty: "That's the thing to do.
Get you someone really to pull the wool with you."

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492902 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
""The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence, PUBLICLY!!! I will not accept any type of currency/goods in exchange for the attacks to stop, nor do i want it. I want my name back, period."
If he wants to clear his name, killing people isn't the way to go about it.

He knows that someone has to be proven guilty in a court of law.

The words in his manifesto are nothing more than words at this point, and prove nothing. All he has to do is sit back and the media drive this story if he has another agenda....namely, clearing his name.

His allegations of corruption could hold merit......but if he's brought down in a hail of bullets, no one will ever be the wiser.

And what better way to garner public support of LE actions than to name him as a suspect?

“I hear from police officers all the time; they contact me,” he said.“An honest cop still can’t find a place to go and complain without fear of recrimination. The blue wall will always be there because the system supports it.”- former NYPD undercover officer, Frank Serpico

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/24/nyregion/24...

Didn't the Casey Anthony case teach anyone that someone must be proven guilty in a court of law before they are proven guilty in the media?

Just my way of looking at both sides......not an endorsement. I'm just trying to make a point, as did WEB, that everyone is cloaked with the presumption of innocence, until they are proven guilty in a court of law.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#492903 Feb 10, 2013
Gloo, ewe and Marce are shear hilarity.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492904 Feb 10, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she is a Wooly Bully - Ya think?
Bet she gives me a Meanie judjit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KZJiGu6Gz8EXX
Uno, dos,
one, two, tres, quatro.
Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.
Hatty told Matty: "Let's don't take no chance.
Let's not be *L-seven*, come and learn to dance."
Matty told Hatty: "That's the thing to do.
Get you someone really to pull the wool with you."
unless there's some enormous prize for judge-its, fck 'em, they're useless and juvenile

lol @ your wooly bully song

Level 7

Location hidden

#492905 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm licensed to carry concealed, and do
what I'm not licensed to do, is shoot in a public place unless threatened with bodily harm
I'm also not legally allowed to go out searching for a terrorist who has already murdered people in cold blood for his own agenda, although those he murdered had not a thing to do with his agenda
LE, however, does have that legal right and are searching for this terrorist, doing everything they can to protect the public, even the public who are as dense as your dumbass who do not appreciate the work and dedication of LE
your question is moot and has no comparative value of what I am legally allowed to do vs. LE
in addition to having your own personal grudge agains LE which blinds you, you lack basic common knowledge, the ability to reason out logic and even the lowest level of comprehension
Thank God you are governed by laws!

This paragraph speaks for its self:

"I'm also not legally allowed to go out searching for a terrorist who has already murdered people in cold blood for his own agenda, although those he murdered had not a thing to do with his agenda"

You've already appointed yourself Judge and Jury.......pretty scary thought considering you're also licensed to carry.

George Zimmerman subscribed to your line of thinking, apparently.

jmo

Level 7

Location hidden

#492906 Feb 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the only connection to this manhunt for Dorner the Facebook page presumed to be written by Dormer?
If so, all I can say is police sure seem to have evidence conveniently handed to them on a silver platter these days -- incriminating computer searches, cellphone photos or online confessions and threats. Forensics for dummies......
This is one of those posts of yours that I call brilliant, both in content and concept.

It will fly too high for many to catch, I'm guessing.

Great post.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492907 Feb 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

"I'm also not legally allowed to go out searching for a terrorist who has already murdered people in cold blood for his own agenda, although those he murdered had not a thing to do with his agenda"

George Zimmerman subscribed to your line of thinking, apparently.
read the 2 sentences you've written, dumbshit

george zimmerman did NOT subscribe to the "I'm also not legally allowed"

you and "WEB" have the commonality of "rambling" without making a lick of sense - go figure:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,417,255
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 41 min Wiley_Kyote 73,681
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Enough Said 60,995
Hot girl named Sara 9 hr James 3
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 12 hr Rose_NoHo 194
two words (Jul '10) 18 hr CJ Rocker 27,860
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 18 hr CJ Rocker 13,079

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages