|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
The FBI testified that Caylee's body was MOVED from the trunk of casey's car to the swamp on Suburban Drive within a few days of her death.
They did?

The FBI who testified under oath in Casey's defense didn't claim Caylee's body was ever in the trunk of Casey's car.....but let's say they did?

This would explain why the car didn't smell like death UNTIL AFTER it had been at the tow yard for some period of time -- and why Doc Haskell estimates a late June/early July body disposal.

It just doesn't explain who snuck the body (or part of it) into the tow yard - put it in the trunk - then removed it again to dump it in the woods -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.

It doesn't explain who was behind the fraudulent impound form, or why they fabricated it -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.

Likewise, Cindy, George & Lee weren't behind these feats either.

I guess that only leaves unrelated subject(s).

Maybe the tow yard needs to improve it's security?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one of those ip catcher sites rambler always mentions?
Yup.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>They did?
The FBI who testified under oath in Casey's defense didn't claim Caylee's body was ever in the trunk of Casey's car.....but let's say they did?
This would explain why the car didn't smell like death UNTIL AFTER it had been at the tow yard for some period of time -- and why Doc Haskell estimates a late June/early July body disposal.
It just doesn't explain who snuck the body (or part of it) into the tow yard - put it in the trunk - then removed it again to dump it in the woods -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.
It doesn't explain who was behind the fraudulent impound form, or why they fabricated it -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.
Likewise, Cindy, George & Lee weren't behind these feats either.
I guess that only leaves unrelated subject(s).
Maybe the tow yard needs to improve it's security?
"in Casey's defense" -- are you stupid?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Travis Alexander's roommates did not smell his 180 pound body that was decomposing in their apartment for five days UNTIL they opened the door to his bedroom.

Caylee's 35 pound body was decomposing in the trunk for 2-3 days before casey three her in the swamp.

This is a Topix post that I read before I started posting. Deja vu all over again.

"Maura wrote:
<quoted text>
When she got the car back from Amscot, she'd be parking in the Sutton Place apartment complex, where a lot of people would be milling around the car, so your argument that she would have been in a panic to retrieve the car from Amscot if there had been an odor doesn't make any sense to me.
On June 23, when Tony was near her car after she got the gas cans from the residence, the trunk was closed, the windows were closed, he wasn't near the trunk, and he was holding the gas cans, so of course, he didn't smell anything except gasoline.
On June 24, when George made to go to the trunk, Casey buzzed ahead of him, grabbed the gas cans and practically threw them at George, so George wouldn't have smelled anything except gasoline.
Catherine Sanchez at Amscot said she walked over to the car to peer into the front seat, and didn't smell any unusual odor coming from the car, but the car windows were up, the trunk was closed, and the car was parked next to the dumpster.
Gary Ridgeway told OCSO that he had a cold on June 30 when he towed Casey's car, so he couldn't smell anything.
When George and Simon Burch went out to the tow lot together, after the car had been baking in the sun for 15 days, George said he picked up an odor when he got close to the car (which is what Burch also said), but Burch said when the door was opened, the odor was so overpowering that it knocked him back.
The inside of that car smelled foul before the odor was notice by anyone standing outside the car would notice it, but Casey did know the smell was getting worse, not better, which is why she came up with the dead animal alibi.
And she told her brother on July 15 that the odor had started on June 5 and steadily got worse over time.

Maura wrote:
<quoted text>
No official that I am aware of ever said the duct tape was "wrapped around the skull."
If you read the autopsy reports, three overlapping pieces of duct tape (about 7.5-8.5 inches in length) were over the lower front part of the skull and both ends of the tape were caught in Caylee's hair on either side of the skull. The attachment of the ends of the duct tape to the hair is what kept the tape in place over the lower anterior portion of the skull.
Multiple pictures of the skull with the duct tape still attached were taken at the crime scene (from many angles) before the skull was moved, and multiple pictures of the skull with the duct tape still attached were taken at the ME's office.
After examining and photographing the skull with the duct tape still attached, the ME cut the hair to release the duct tape. The ME knew the FBI would be taking photos of just the duct tape next to a ruler to measure the total width (since the pieces were overlapping), so she didn't measure the pieces or take photos of just the duct tape (after it was removed from the skull) lined up with a ruler before sending those three pieces to the FBI. It's those "scaled" photos - photos of the tape next to a ruler - that the ME doesn't have.
Also, there were additional sections of duct tape found at the crime scene, but those are not the pieces that were definitely attached to the skull and that covered the lower half of the front of the skull.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

For ngrace.......this is just ONE example where Baez relies on George's 12:50 timeline.

pg 182 Presumed Guilty

"George said Casey left the house at 12:50.
And yet someone was on the computer over an hour after that time.
It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."
-Jose Baez

Obviously Baez, as per George, knows Casey left the house before 1:00.

Sure, she might not have left the 5 mile radius "area of the Anthony home" -- but she wasn't at 4937 Hopespring Dr. either.

Another example of Baez getting his client out of the house and George on the computer.

pg 181

"According to computer records, at 1:50 pm someone got on the computer and signed into AOL instant messenger. George had an AOL account. Casey didn't. George's user name was George4937."

"Then someone typed in "foolproof suffocation". It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller."

"I suppose you could argue that these searches were made by Casey , but AOL Instant messenger had been used on the computer, and this occured more than an hour after George saw she left the house with Caylee."
-Jose Baez

Now explain to us ngracie, why are you working so hard to keep Casey in that house, near that computer, when Baez is working so hard to get her out of that house and away from that computer?

If George's timeline is good enough for Baez to clear Casey from the computer searches, then it should be good enough for you.

I see your dilemma tho.

If you rely on George's timeline to clear Casey in the computer searches - then you can't dismiss his timeline when it comes to what time he last saw Caylee alive.

Oh well.......that's something you'll just have to learn to live with.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

"Also, there were additional sections of duct tape found at the crime scene, but those are not the pieces that were definitely attached to the skull and that covered the lower half of the front of the skull."

It has always been my opinion that those extra pieces were around poor Caylee's wrists and/or ankles.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! I'm back to my old faithful now. The phone is handy, but I get annoyed with it too easily.
So long as you don't duct taped it wrap it in trash bags & dump it in a copse to be chewed by wildlife it should be o.k.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
For ngrace.......this is just ONE example where Baez relies on George's 12:50 timeline.
pg 182 Presumed Guilty
"George said Casey left the house at 12:50.
And yet someone was on the computer over an hour after that time.
It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."
-Jose Baez
Obviously Baez, as per George, knows Casey left the house before 1:00.
Sure, she might not have left the 5 mile radius "area of the Anthony home" -- but she wasn't at 4937 Hopespring Dr. either.
Another example of Baez getting his client out of the house and George on the computer.
pg 181
"According to computer records, at 1:50 pm someone got on the computer and signed into AOL instant messenger. George had an AOL account. Casey didn't. George's user name was George4937."
"Then someone typed in "foolproof suffocation". It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller."
"I suppose you could argue that these searches were made by Casey , but AOL Instant messenger had been used on the computer, and this occured more than an hour after George saw she left the house with Caylee."
-Jose Baez
Now explain to us ngracie, why are you working so hard to keep Casey in that house, near that computer, when Baez is working so hard to get her out of that house and away from that computer?
If George's timeline is good enough for Baez to clear Casey from the computer searches, then it should be good enough for you.
I see your dilemma tho.
If you rely on George's timeline to clear Casey in the computer searches - then you can't dismiss his timeline when it comes to what time he last saw Caylee alive.
Oh well.......that's something you'll just have to learn to live with.
The answer lies within you.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

pg 181

"There's further CONCRETE PROOF that George was on the computer, not Casey.
We checked Casey's phone records, and at the time these suicide related searches were being made, Casey was on the phone talking with Amy Huizenga."
-Jose Baez

pg 182
"It appears that suicide had long been on George's mind, so much so that he tried it on January 22, 2009."
-Jose Baez
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
"Also, there were additional sections of duct tape found at the crime scene, but those are not the pieces that were definitely attached to the skull and that covered the lower half of the front of the skull."
It has always been my opinion that those extra pieces were around poor Caylee's wrists and/or ankles.
Unless it was wrapped around the opening of the Disney bag that was over Caylee's head.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cindy also stated that she was going to commit suicide several times..

HMMM wonder what she was going to use since George took the B/P meds and drank all 12 Lite Beers.

Choke on her own vomit from gorging on too many crab puffs perhaps.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"in Casey's defense" -- are you stupid?
Yes......in Casey's defense!

pg 354
"It would be fantastic to call as our first WITNESSES no one but the FBI PERSONNEL to testify about all the evidence that WASN'T brought forth by the prosecution, and all the evidence that exonerated Casey.
And that's PRECISELY what we did!"
- Jose Baez

pg 355
"At this point I found the FBI laboratory employees to be extremely professional."
- Jose Baez

"Every evening after court I would meet with the FBI lab personnel and go over their testimony with them."
-Jose Baez

"I found Seubert to be a great witness. She was very personable and very good at explaining DNA"
-Jose Baez

"After that we called Lorie Gottsman, and she testified that she inspected the duct tape and found no residue of any stickers."
-Jose Baez

etc...and so on.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Thankfully we will probably never know the anguish this small child suffered at the hands of her mother during the last few moments of life.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it was wrapped around the opening of the Disney bag that was over Caylee's head.
AN..do you have ball-less wonder george's friend's last name handy? I remember it began with an "H", george spelled it at one of the court hearings
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

AN other wrote:
Travis Alexander's roommates did not smell his 180 pound body that was decomposing in their apartment for five days UNTIL they opened the door to his bedroom.
Who cares?

Maybe the odor of decomposition was supressed by old pizza boxes and the scent of anal sex -- his favorite past time?
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Could the Disney bag (containing the Gatorade bottle with steroid a syringe) be the same Disney bag from the Minnie Mouse dress that the Mrs. Grund bought for Caylee?
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
AN..do you have ball-less wonder george's friend's last name handy? I remember it began with an "H", george spelled it at one of the court hearings
It's C-A-M-P-B-E-L-L

Why?
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

YAWNING MUCHLY Am I, probably because I find that comments snipped from the book written by lying Baez to have as much credibility as a comment from Amazon.

But- of course I am sure he is very grateful for all the free publicity prior to his TV show.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

<quoted text>
never mind AN but thanks.....found the document from the hearing, it's jim campbell from ohio
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Jim Campbell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The nays have it 1,080,370
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 29 min VET 2,391
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,798
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr The Real Missy 4,113
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 13 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 14 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Murph 70,407
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••