CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492709 Feb 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Never used the word "shankS"...EVER.
What the hell is this about?

Oh well, over here it's the shank of the evening.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492713 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I.
I've already arrived at my destination.
OH my Gawd Chortling loudly am I--
You drove all the way to SoCal just to gape at the Scientology
Center yet you would now have us believe you are in PV.

Guffaws- If you really were in Mexico you would not be in PV but would be stalking the decked in feathers Rev in the Mayan Temple.

Give it up Daizeygay - 2 years ago you had the capability to be funny at times. Now- Unfortunately you have become naught but a flunked first year law student buffoon.

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

MY TOWN USA

#492714 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Friday - February 15, 2013
Casey Anthony's Attorney: What He Wants to Reveal to Dr. Phil
It’s been a year and a half since a Florida jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee — a verdict that stunned many — and Casey Anthony is still making news. Recently, Casey reportedly filed for bankruptcy, and there are reports that she reconciled with her father, George. Dr. Phil sits down with Casey’s former defense attorney, Jose Baez, who discusses his book, Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story. Baez weighs in on the most recent headlines and shares what he says he wants the public to know but couldn’t say during the trial. During opening statements, Baez made claims that George molested Casey when she was a child —a claim George denies. Knowing Casey's history of lying, does Baez stand by his accusation? Or, did he knowingly misdirect the jury? And, Baez says he knows how Caylee really died — hear his theory. Plus, in an exclusive interview, John Bradley, a prosecution witness whom Baez accused of perjuring himself on the stand, speaks out for the first time on television. If you’ve been following one of the most infamous trials in America, don't miss this show.
http://drphil.com/shows/
"Baez weighs in on the most recent headlines." The Jose Baez who appeared on Dr Drew last week said couldn't "weigh in" because Casey had not given him consent to talk about her financial situation.
But this lead in rather interesting -- is it A CLUE?
Casey Anthony's Attorney: What He Wants to Reveal to Dr. Phil
Casey Anthony's former defense attorney, Jose Baez, shares what he says he wants the public to know but couldn’t say during the trial. And, the prosecution witness accused of perjuring himself on the stand, John Bradley, speaks out in an exclusive interview.
When You Are Wrongly Accused
Health
When You Are Wrongly Accused
False accusations and gossip can destroy lives, even if the accused is innocent. If your reputation is under attack, Dr. Phil has advice on taking your power back:
Accept that there is no way you can erase what has happened. Even though the accusations may be unfair and untrue, the situation is real. You need to get out of denial about that in order to deal with it in the here and now.
Watch your catastrophic language. If you keep saying this is "horrible" and your life is "ruined," you add to the stress. Put things in perspective. An innocent child in a burn unit of a hospital is horrible. Perhaps your situation isn't as tragic. Perhaps your life isn't ruined, but just damaged. Change your internal dialogue, and you will feel better.
http://drphil.com/articles/article/217/
Oh course we remember who appeared on the Dr Phil show, who's life was supposed to have been "ruined".
The person in question wasn't wrongly accused! she was wrongly convicted. An innocent child murdered and thrown in a swamp to rot is horrible!!!! Everything she did til and since she killed Caylee is horrible. Fer crissakes! Has the whole world got nuts? She don't need no care for her wounded psyche. She ain't hurtin'.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492715 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really in Chicago?
My homey!
yes ma'am I am!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492716 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't a clue what that twisted sister is blathering about.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492717 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my Gawd Chortling loudly am I--
You drove all the way to SoCal just to gape at the Scientology
Center yet you would now have us believe you are in PV.
Guffaws- If you really were in Mexico you would not be in PV but would be stalking the decked in feathers Rev in the Mayan Temple.
Give it up Daizeygay - 2 years ago you had the capability to be funny at times. Now- Unfortunately you have become naught but a flunked first year law student buffoon.
roflmao!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492718 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I was in downtown Indianapolis when it hit. The nice mexican maid at the Conrad told me what the siren meant and off to the "chelter" I went. She was right, it did stinko mucho. I went back to my room, poured a stiff drink and took my chances lol.
LOL!

smart move! I hope you were able to see some of indy, parts of it are very nice, some, not so much, just like shytown actually

I live right off the lake, so we bike, hike, boat and run the dog along the lakefront quite a bit.....don't need no steenkin' tornadoes but we rarely have that threat here
Gloomy Days

United States

#492719 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I.
I've already arrived at my destination.
LMAO - Round the block to pick up more Dark Water and Canned Salsa then back once again only to hide out in your snow covered bunker EH ???

Does your bunker have a hat rack whereby Daizeygay can hang her hat ???

Always make sure she combs down her five strands when she removes her hat - And if by chance she leaves one in her hat say nary a word -Just remain quiet.-And let her continue strutting around under the delusion that she still has 5.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492720 Feb 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't a clue what that twisted sister is blathering about.
ramblersrectum is doing her thinking for her again sg

it was me a few days ago who answered sanka, I think "shanks sank!"..just being silly

wouldn't you know that something silly is the only thing that catches the 'roid's attention?.....span of a gnat

sorry you took the heat on that one sg, but 'twas me

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#492722 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Proxy fail, lol
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492723 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
when I used it in my reply to sanka it was "thanks".....but doesn't it make you wanna use it all the time, appropriately or not, now that we know it makes her wet herself to the point her uterus is floating up to her throat?

guess I'm just kinda made like that with the idiot savants....just give me a reason to push a button and I'll lay on the damn thing full bore! lol

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#492726 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pardon me...it was shankS.
Pardon me twatbreath,

Why
is
your
grey/dead/no highlighting

New fangled Canadian computer?
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492728 Feb 9, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
smart move! I hope you were able to see some of indy, parts of it are very nice, some, not so much, just like shytown actually
I live right off the lake, so we bike, hike, boat and run the dog along the lakefront quite a bit.....don't need no steenkin' tornadoes but we rarely have that threat here
It's a great city. Beautiful old (and new) buildings, excellent restaurants, good shopping right downtown, lovely river path to meander along. Chicago is where me ma and da had their honeemoon just after the war. All the way from Ireland they traveled, doncha know. They loved it. They wanted to move there but da got a job in Canada first.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492729 Feb 9, 2013
I hope they have Decaffeinated Coffee in PV whereby Daizeygay and Rample can continue their Come To Jesus Colon Cleansing ritual....

Is Daizeygay really Trina ??? Is Rample really Mike ?

"I love the way it makes me feel," said Trina. "It gives me a sense of euphoria."

" Her husband Mike, 45, said he initially thought, "Oh my god, how disgusting," but then he tried it, "and now I am addicted."

LMAO.....

Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas, Up to Four Times a Day

addicted-coffee-enemas/story?i d=18433235
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/florida-couple-a...

When Daizey & Ramps travel the Stewardess now asks - Tea ? Coffee- Enema Bag ???

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492730 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a grader?
You just told us you were going out for a walk yesterday! You ended up in Mexico?
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#492731 Feb 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You just told us you were going out for a walk yesterday! You ended up in Mexico?
Well I guess that answers Rambleroids question of whether we are close to the boarder lol.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492732 Feb 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!

fckin hilarious......

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#492733 Feb 9, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go any place you want on the Internet.

Any person with
a
grey/dead/location
is
using
a
proxy
program
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492734 Feb 9, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
The person in question wasn't wrongly accused! she was wrongly convicted. An innocent child murdered and thrown in a swamp to rot is horrible!!!! Everything she did til and since she killed Caylee is horrible. Fer crissakes! Has the whole world got nuts? She don't need no care for her wounded psyche. She ain't hurtin'.
based on the rest of your post, I believe you meant to say, "she was wrongly acquitted"
Gloomy Days

United States

#492736 Feb 9, 2013
Christopher Dorner Manhunt: LAPD Reopens Case That Led to Suspected Cop-Killer's Firing.. Perhaps Cahrlie influenced the Police Chief EH ???

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorner-m...

"He spoke of the "tremendous strides" the LAPD has made in regaining public trust, but added: "I am aware of the ghosts of the LAPD's past and one of my biggest concerns is that they will be resurrected by Dorner's allegations of racism within the Department."

NOTE:

"We will also investigate any allegations made in his manifesto which were not included in his original complaint"
I feel we need to also publicly address"

"I feel we need to also publicly address Dorner's allegations regarding his termination of employment, and to do so I have directed our Professionals Standards Bureau and my Special Assistant for Constitutional Policing to completely review the Dorner complaint of 2007; To include a re-examination of all evidence and a re-interview of witnesses," he said. "We will also investigate any allegations made in his manifesto which were not included in his original complaint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,508,809
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 648
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 1 hr Doobie Time 199
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 14,273
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 12,968
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 19,616
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Doobie Time 28,132

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance