krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492434 Feb 8, 2013
Ugh. Looks like Ginnette is going Hollywood.

http://www.breakoutmanagement.net/artists-tal...

Ginette Matacia Lucas “Paranormal Advisor”

WHO IS Ginnette Matacia Lucas?

As the MATACIA INCORPORATED Special Consultant, Ginette Matacia Lucas is known as “the guiding light”. She has implemented, developed and created business expansion into various industry areas. Matacia, Inc. originally opened its doors and was licensed in 1962. The foundation of the company is a professional surveying and consulting company. Her father lightly extended himself and Ginette into the new age of both technology and metaphysics. When Ginette was between the ages of seven and nine, he discovered she had enhanced psychic abilities. Her father used her visual images (like a color television screen) and applied her capabilities to his surveying business. The more he used Ginette’s psychic consulting talent, the inception of a division was eminent, hence the creation of MATACIA CONSULTING was born.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492435 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."
The one thing he KNOWS. Is this George being TRUTHFUL?
Cos that's the vicinity of where Dom Casey was looking for a body in a plastic bag, as told by SOMEONE who had reached out to him.
Yet we all read the comment from Cindy avowing Caylee was not in the woods.

She is proof that Scorpions do not sting themselves to death if saturated in 80% Vodka.
FinishLine

United States

#492436 Feb 8, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid fckin big ass keyboard meant for orangutan hands!
okay that made me feel better lol
GOOD!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492437 Feb 8, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> GOOD!
Wooopsy, my Jacksonville was showing.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492438 Feb 8, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> GOOD!
lol! I'm back to my old faithful now. The phone is handy, but I get annoyed with it too easily.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492439 Feb 8, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> GOOD!
Krissy still has to feel like a proxy--moron, right Krissy!
FinishLine

United States

#492440 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I could beat up my older sister so I didn't go through that kind of torment! My youngest brother and I were the closest of siblings.
Figures.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#492441 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
How far are you from Charlotte or Columbia, SC?
About 100 mile, give or take, from Columbia. I think I recall you said some time ago you were from NC. If my SIL transfers to NC next, maybe then we can meet for lunch.(Myrtle Beach area)
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492442 Feb 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Krissy still has to feel like a proxy--moron, right Krissy!
You just shush your mouth, or I'm going to invoke the spirit of Grund on this thread!

Grund

Grund

Grund

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#492443 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Only in between the time consuming task of setting up her new Website.
Oh, one of those ip catcher sites rambler always mentions?
Orig406-12

United States

#492444 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
The FBI testified that Caylee's body was MOVED from the trunk of casey's car to the swamp on Suburban Drive within a few days of her death.
They did?

The FBI who testified under oath in Casey's defense didn't claim Caylee's body was ever in the trunk of Casey's car.....but let's say they did?

This would explain why the car didn't smell like death UNTIL AFTER it had been at the tow yard for some period of time -- and why Doc Haskell estimates a late June/early July body disposal.

It just doesn't explain who snuck the body (or part of it) into the tow yard - put it in the trunk - then removed it again to dump it in the woods -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.

It doesn't explain who was behind the fraudulent impound form, or why they fabricated it -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.

Likewise, Cindy, George & Lee weren't behind these feats either.

I guess that only leaves unrelated subject(s).

Maybe the tow yard needs to improve it's security?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492445 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one of those ip catcher sites rambler always mentions?
Yup.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492446 Feb 8, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>They did?
The FBI who testified under oath in Casey's defense didn't claim Caylee's body was ever in the trunk of Casey's car.....but let's say they did?
This would explain why the car didn't smell like death UNTIL AFTER it had been at the tow yard for some period of time -- and why Doc Haskell estimates a late June/early July body disposal.
It just doesn't explain who snuck the body (or part of it) into the tow yard - put it in the trunk - then removed it again to dump it in the woods -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.
It doesn't explain who was behind the fraudulent impound form, or why they fabricated it -- but it wasn't Casey Anthony.
Likewise, Cindy, George & Lee weren't behind these feats either.
I guess that only leaves unrelated subject(s).
Maybe the tow yard needs to improve it's security?
"in Casey's defense" -- are you stupid?
AN other

United States

#492447 Feb 8, 2013
Travis Alexander's roommates did not smell his 180 pound body that was decomposing in their apartment for five days UNTIL they opened the door to his bedroom.

Caylee's 35 pound body was decomposing in the trunk for 2-3 days before casey three her in the swamp.

This is a Topix post that I read before I started posting. Deja vu all over again.

"Maura wrote:
<quoted text>
When she got the car back from Amscot, she'd be parking in the Sutton Place apartment complex, where a lot of people would be milling around the car, so your argument that she would have been in a panic to retrieve the car from Amscot if there had been an odor doesn't make any sense to me.
On June 23, when Tony was near her car after she got the gas cans from the residence, the trunk was closed, the windows were closed, he wasn't near the trunk, and he was holding the gas cans, so of course, he didn't smell anything except gasoline.
On June 24, when George made to go to the trunk, Casey buzzed ahead of him, grabbed the gas cans and practically threw them at George, so George wouldn't have smelled anything except gasoline.
Catherine Sanchez at Amscot said she walked over to the car to peer into the front seat, and didn't smell any unusual odor coming from the car, but the car windows were up, the trunk was closed, and the car was parked next to the dumpster.
Gary Ridgeway told OCSO that he had a cold on June 30 when he towed Casey's car, so he couldn't smell anything.
When George and Simon Burch went out to the tow lot together, after the car had been baking in the sun for 15 days, George said he picked up an odor when he got close to the car (which is what Burch also said), but Burch said when the door was opened, the odor was so overpowering that it knocked him back.
The inside of that car smelled foul before the odor was notice by anyone standing outside the car would notice it, but Casey did know the smell was getting worse, not better, which is why she came up with the dead animal alibi.
And she told her brother on July 15 that the odor had started on June 5 and steadily got worse over time.

Maura wrote:
<quoted text>
No official that I am aware of ever said the duct tape was "wrapped around the skull."
If you read the autopsy reports, three overlapping pieces of duct tape (about 7.5-8.5 inches in length) were over the lower front part of the skull and both ends of the tape were caught in Caylee's hair on either side of the skull. The attachment of the ends of the duct tape to the hair is what kept the tape in place over the lower anterior portion of the skull.
Multiple pictures of the skull with the duct tape still attached were taken at the crime scene (from many angles) before the skull was moved, and multiple pictures of the skull with the duct tape still attached were taken at the ME's office.
After examining and photographing the skull with the duct tape still attached, the ME cut the hair to release the duct tape. The ME knew the FBI would be taking photos of just the duct tape next to a ruler to measure the total width (since the pieces were overlapping), so she didn't measure the pieces or take photos of just the duct tape (after it was removed from the skull) lined up with a ruler before sending those three pieces to the FBI. It's those "scaled" photos - photos of the tape next to a ruler - that the ME doesn't have.
Also, there were additional sections of duct tape found at the crime scene, but those are not the pieces that were definitely attached to the skull and that covered the lower half of the front of the skull.
Orig406-12

United States

#492448 Feb 8, 2013
For ngrace.......this is just ONE example where Baez relies on George's 12:50 timeline.

pg 182 Presumed Guilty

"George said Casey left the house at 12:50.
And yet someone was on the computer over an hour after that time.
It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."
-Jose Baez

Obviously Baez, as per George, knows Casey left the house before 1:00.

Sure, she might not have left the 5 mile radius "area of the Anthony home" -- but she wasn't at 4937 Hopespring Dr. either.

Another example of Baez getting his client out of the house and George on the computer.

pg 181

"According to computer records, at 1:50 pm someone got on the computer and signed into AOL instant messenger. George had an AOL account. Casey didn't. George's user name was George4937."

"Then someone typed in "foolproof suffocation". It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller."

"I suppose you could argue that these searches were made by Casey , but AOL Instant messenger had been used on the computer, and this occured more than an hour after George saw she left the house with Caylee."
-Jose Baez

Now explain to us ngracie, why are you working so hard to keep Casey in that house, near that computer, when Baez is working so hard to get her out of that house and away from that computer?

If George's timeline is good enough for Baez to clear Casey from the computer searches, then it should be good enough for you.

I see your dilemma tho.

If you rely on George's timeline to clear Casey in the computer searches - then you can't dismiss his timeline when it comes to what time he last saw Caylee alive.

Oh well.......that's something you'll just have to learn to live with.

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#492449 Feb 8, 2013
"Also, there were additional sections of duct tape found at the crime scene, but those are not the pieces that were definitely attached to the skull and that covered the lower half of the front of the skull."

It has always been my opinion that those extra pieces were around poor Caylee's wrists and/or ankles.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492450 Feb 8, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! I'm back to my old faithful now. The phone is handy, but I get annoyed with it too easily.
So long as you don't duct taped it wrap it in trash bags & dump it in a copse to be chewed by wildlife it should be o.k.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492451 Feb 8, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
For ngrace.......this is just ONE example where Baez relies on George's 12:50 timeline.
pg 182 Presumed Guilty
"George said Casey left the house at 12:50.
And yet someone was on the computer over an hour after that time.
It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."
-Jose Baez
Obviously Baez, as per George, knows Casey left the house before 1:00.
Sure, she might not have left the 5 mile radius "area of the Anthony home" -- but she wasn't at 4937 Hopespring Dr. either.
Another example of Baez getting his client out of the house and George on the computer.
pg 181
"According to computer records, at 1:50 pm someone got on the computer and signed into AOL instant messenger. George had an AOL account. Casey didn't. George's user name was George4937."
"Then someone typed in "foolproof suffocation". It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller."
"I suppose you could argue that these searches were made by Casey , but AOL Instant messenger had been used on the computer, and this occured more than an hour after George saw she left the house with Caylee."
-Jose Baez
Now explain to us ngracie, why are you working so hard to keep Casey in that house, near that computer, when Baez is working so hard to get her out of that house and away from that computer?
If George's timeline is good enough for Baez to clear Casey from the computer searches, then it should be good enough for you.
I see your dilemma tho.
If you rely on George's timeline to clear Casey in the computer searches - then you can't dismiss his timeline when it comes to what time he last saw Caylee alive.
Oh well.......that's something you'll just have to learn to live with.
The answer lies within you.
Orig406-12

United States

#492452 Feb 8, 2013
pg 181

"There's further CONCRETE PROOF that George was on the computer, not Casey.
We checked Casey's phone records, and at the time these suicide related searches were being made, Casey was on the phone talking with Amy Huizenga."
-Jose Baez

pg 182
"It appears that suicide had long been on George's mind, so much so that he tried it on January 22, 2009."
-Jose Baez
AN other

United States

#492453 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
"Also, there were additional sections of duct tape found at the crime scene, but those are not the pieces that were definitely attached to the skull and that covered the lower half of the front of the skull."
It has always been my opinion that those extra pieces were around poor Caylee's wrists and/or ankles.
Unless it was wrapped around the opening of the Disney bag that was over Caylee's head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min Anne 96,698
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patriot 1,155,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr OzRitz 49,316
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 6 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 8 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 12 hr Jaimee 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 hr Murph 70,621
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web