“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#492267 Feb 7, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So pathetic are you girls, all talking about Jesse Grund and how you want so bad to be him. You pizza faced bitch's are little dreamers alright. I bet you wish you weren't just Dayz sock puppet. I bet you wish you were real with a mind of your own. NO such luck little puppet.
LOL, apparently you are correcto mundo...days is a pos.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#492268 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
casey Anthony "sufficated" Caylee with duct tape. I base this on the autopsy report that the duct tape was applied PRIOR to decomposition. The chemicals in the trunk that are produced in death by suffocation. The mandible remaining in place after decomposition. The stain in the trunk was of a child in the fetal position. The fact that as one dies slowly, the body withdraws into the fetal position. Caylee died slowly from being suffocated.(First degree murder). Let's not forget the search for "fool-proof suffication" after George left for work.
I know casey did it because there was nothing that was proven to be true in baez's opening statement. Lying is an indication of guilt. The circumstantial evidence was enough to convict her
The jury was a group of completely uninformed. The jury was tampered with.
Let Topix alert the authorities that I am perfectly willing to defend my statements in court, when casey PROVES they are false.
An The prosecution could not prove how Caylee died where she died or how.
I mean if someone is going to be put to death in this country there has to be solid evidence.
You have made baseless accusations against the jurors and tampering.
Do you have any proof the jurors were manipulated If so then post it.That's quite a big accusation to make against citizens who were merely performing their civic duty.

In my opinion, the only things that were tampered with were Caylee's remains, and the evidence found near her.
Of course,it is only a theory on my part much like your post and the states case.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#492270 Feb 7, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee was dead right down the street from Casey's house, there are NO other suspects since Casey was acquitted, or, before. The kid is dead, No other persons of interest. What does that tell you? You people seem to think Casey got away with something? Everyone knows she did it and that will never change, acquittal or no acquittal. Casey ruined her own life right along with her daughters, not to mention her family. Casey is just a total fckup--deal with it.
I don't have to deal with it the jury did and rendered a verdict of Not Guilty.
No one knows if the prosecution had another person of interest on their radar and conveniently let them slip away (cough) to make their case.
What a disgrace when politics and money were more important than finding the truth and getting justice for an innocent child.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#492271 Feb 7, 2013
There are a few people who could open the door to the truth.
Richard Cain is one of those people he was the ultimate scapegoat maybe someday he will write a tell all.

I wonder if investigators knew at the time they were grilling officer Cain that Roy Kronk had also played games with Tennessee authorities regarding items he had seen in the woods that were not there.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492272 Feb 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
There are a few people who could open the door to the truth.
Richard Cain is one of those people he was the ultimate scapegoat maybe someday he will write a tell all.
I wonder if investigators knew at the time they were grilling officer Cain that Roy Kronk had also played games with Tennessee authorities regarding items he had seen in the woods that were not there.
That's interesting...a R.I.C.O Act should resurect that dirt!

Sadly, like Rusciano etc, their information have been suppressed , sealed and they are not the only ones set aside..ignored.

But I do see, Cheney Mason bringing the Action to the Florida Supreme Court and have Casey exonerated! He did say,they will keep fighting and should!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492273 Feb 8, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, you just have a bad habit of typing in the security code numbers twice you idiot, once on this page then again to send. Reference numbers my ass.
No your Royal Idiot Arss!

This POST I am writing NOW is the Topix # 4215 ,
IT will vanish when
..........I Post Comment..
but I did noted # 4215 on My post...

I am responding to your response #492263 NOW!

By the Time you get to read it..
It will be under a NEW 6 digit #....in a few minutes!

So, because you responded to my original #5045 ...
we went through a double set of digits (4)
2 of 4 and 2 of 6

(((((I Print #(Within my post with Topix code)
Earn 20 Points when you post a comment))))

It creates My records, also if I ever decide to
copywrite my work on the Casey Anthony case!
I got it..I print it and I filed it ...handy!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#492277 Feb 8, 2013
Marce do you know if they've made any progress on tracking that loon who's on a shooting spree?
I'm praying it all come to a end very soon.
FinishLine

United States

#492278 Feb 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he never returned his laptop in when he retired, or did it get stolen?
Stolen like the ZG blogger's computer was?

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#492279 Feb 8, 2013
Do any of you's guy's ever think about other things?

I have been gone for quite awhile, it is so hard to believe that the conversation here is exactly the same as when I last was here. You poor people need a break from this screwy place. This can not be good for any of you mentally to keep this up? Casey herself must think you all are from the funny farm if she reads here. Why she would want to is beyond me?

There is a real and exciting world out there, for your own sakes,and well being, run far from here and never look back.

Take care

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492281 Feb 8, 2013
Ugh, first post I read it's telling me what I should be doing with my time.

Funny no one ever notices the camaraderie and the humor most us share.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#492282 Feb 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
It doesn't matter that she wasn't charged with it....but it does matter as to how she ended up in the woods.
Forget this case is about Casey Anthony for a sec......and imagine it's a case of someone accused of murdering someone. Don't you think the State would prove to the jury how the killer disposed of the body?
I mean, that's like a huge thing because if the accused killer didn't dispose of the body, it would mean the accused had an accomplice.
Back to the Casey Anthony case, the State didn't even try to explain what she did to rid her car trunk,( that reeked of chloroform but had live gnats and live maggots who wore gas masks apparently), of the remains.
How can you think this wasn't a key part of the alleged crime(s) and more importantly, why did the State completely ignore this important piece of the puzzle?
(Never mind answering the last question....it's obvious why they didn't introduce this).
Huh?

Please explain how killers are convicted when the corpse is never found.
AN other

United States

#492283 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Ugh, first post I read it's telling me what I should be doing with my time.
Funny no one ever notices the camaraderie and the humor most us share.
Hi SaLo. Here's one for you befitting Topox.

"When it comes to taxes, there are two types of people. There are those that get it done early, also known as psychopaths, and then the rest of us." –Jimmy Kimmel

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492284 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SaLo. Here's one for you befitting Topox.
"When it comes to taxes, there are two types of people. There are those that get it done early, also known as psychopaths, and then the rest of us." –Jimmy Kimmel
LOL. Last night a client gave me one for Ram that I'm saving for the right moment :)

I'm snowed in today. I was hoping everyone would cancel and I'd get a snow day out of it. Nope, damn Michiganders will drive through anything, lol.
AN other

United States

#492285 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Last night a client gave me one for Ram that I'm saving for the right moment :)
I'm snowed in today. I was hoping everyone would cancel and I'd get a snow day out of it. Nope, damn Michiganders will drive through anything, lol.
I am glad to see you here. You should live in the South. The threat of snow closes everything down so people can buy all the milk and bread in the stores.

''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.''

—Mark Twain

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492286 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see you here. You should live in the South. The threat of snow closes everything down so people can buy all the milk and bread in the stores.
''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.''
—Mark Twain
Thanks An :)

I would love to live in the South! Unfortunately, my husbands job is directly related to the car industry :(

LOL, the Beast came in this morning with his nose covered in snow looking like he snorted a hill of coke.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#492287 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks An :)
I would love to live in the South! Unfortunately, my husbands job is directly related to the car industry :(
LOL, the Beast came in this morning with his nose covered in snow looking like he snorted a hill of coke.
Mercedes in Tuscaloosa, Nissan in Tennessee, Toyota in Kentucky, and a whole lot more. Tell him to update his resume. ;-)

Good morning y'all.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#492288 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks An :)
Just read the news, blizzard heading for the east coast and it will be huge,like they haven't had enough with Sandy this year.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#492289 Feb 8, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercedes in Tuscaloosa, Nissan in Tennessee, Toyota in Kentucky, and a whole lot more. Tell him to update his resume. ;-)
Good morning y'all.
SL said her husbands job was related to the auto industry,she never said he worked in the plants,heck that could be in anything related to repair's to selling.
AN other

United States

#492290 Feb 8, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning y'all.
Hi Helena. I think BMW is in South Carolina. I doubt those wages can rival Michigan though.
AN other

United States

#492291 Feb 8, 2013
Why were there no more searches for foolproof suffocation, suicide, etc. after June 16, 2008? Did casey decide that "Bella vita" didn't include plastic bags over her own head? Was the Disney bag found with the remains over casey's head or Caylee's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Grey Ghost 1,126,698
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,545
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,959
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 5 hr Nope 20
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Liz Spector 17,700
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 13 hr Mary NY 25,891
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]