Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

HMMM! Wonder WTF it is that is coming down the road that causes the killer fans to suddenly engage in conversations about their comps ??

Gotta be something big !

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the computer with the deleted searches. The HP detail was an obvious clue.
LOL Love it! They were probably googling like crazy how to hack ya! Not that they would have the brains.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'm not reading it at the moment. But it's there.
No it's not.

pg. 176

> Casey said when George went to work later in the afternoon, she remembered that he called her on her cell phone and told her, "I took care of everything". Again he warned her not to tell her mother.<

> Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her. <

> When she couldn't get hold of Cindy , Casey said she "just went to Tony's house and acted like it never happened."<
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever tell you that the "remote" was an AIM or AOL installation?
However, if you persist....on or about March 14, 2008, cindy closed out her bank accounts. A key logger was installed on or about April 18, 2008. On or about May 8, 2008, casey accessed cindy's new bank account, cell phone bill. Did casey install the AIM key logger to get cindy's new bank account access?
Since we are speculating and asking unresolved questions .....

Did Jesse install an AIM/AOL keylogger, and is that why he was able to show up uninvited to the locations that Casey would go with other friends?

Is that how Jesse knew Casey's passwords in July 2008?

Is that why Jesse immediately blocked Casey from AOL when she was released on bond?

How did Jesse pay his phone bills?

How did Jesse pay for his registration renewal?

Why did Cindy switch accounts and change her online data, only to give Casey unrestricted access to her paper checkbook?

Is Jesse a good speller?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! He must still be in his 'Salad Days' where he is Green in judgement.
Note:
The phrase 'salad days' lay dormant for two hundred years or more but became used widely in the 19th century; for example, this citation from the Oregon newspaper The Morning Oregonian, June 1862:
"What fools men are in their salad days."
I enjoyed my halcyon days better than my salad days. I didn't care for the dressing.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) In the book, Baez claims Casey told him in early January 2009 that Caylee drowned on the morning of June 16, 2008 -- before she left the house at 1:00 pm.
In the above narrative, Baez adamantly relied on George Anthony's credible 1:00 timeline to emphasize the fact that Casey left the house at 1:00 pm.
2) Baez told Barbara Walters in, and a National viewing audience, in September 2011, that Caylee died on "A Monday Afternoon" in June 2008.
So what we have is a lawyer, who with Casey's permission, claims Casey left the house at 1:00 -- and that Caylee died on a Monday afternoon.
This isn't rocket science.
If George's timeline was credible, why would Lee Anthony tell LE almost 3 weeks after they responded to Cindy's 911 calls, that HIS FATHER TOLD HIM CASEY AND CAYLEE LEFT THE HOUSE AT A QUARTER TO 12?
FinishLine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Mark Fuhrman on his hit list?
IDK about being on the hit list, but he doesn't like him.

I concur.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
pg. 176
> Casey said when George went to work later in the afternoon, she remembered that he called her on her cell phone and told her, "I took care of everything". Again he warned her not to tell her mother.<
> Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her. <
> When she couldn't get hold of Cindy , Casey said she "just went to Tony's house and acted like it never happened."<
LOL!
I can tell you right now, THAT is not the page where Baez relies on George's credible timeline to get his client out of the house by 1:00 p.m.

The next time I stumble upon it, I'll be sure to direct your attention to it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think he was a witness but I think they narrowed down the last time Casey heard and/or saw Caylee alive.
I don't think it is the date the public at large thinks it is.
It certainly wasn't the morning of June 16, 2008 in the presence of George Anthony.
It's Casey's story to tell, isn't it?
"They" narrowed it down because the nursing home visit was arbitrarily changed from June 8th to June 15th.

It's very revealing after that occurred, that week beginning June 8th has fallen to a big black hole, even though it was the week following Cindy's vacation. It's as if that week was wiped out of their life, and as I recall it was "preserved" away from the trial as well.

Unless you also believe in an accidental death scenario, Casey doesn't have "a story"....she has testimony.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you watch baez on the morning talk show and let me know? For some reason, baez is throwing casey under the bus. The state had a "smoking gun"? What do you think that infers?
sorry AN, just caught this post of yours and haven't a clue what you're talking about - is Baez supposed to be on some talk show tomorrow?

and what's the smoking gun comment about, are these his lead-in words or something?

thanks

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is exactly how we know the 'poor speller' was physically on the Anthony computer when the misspelled queries
"How to make chloraform" and "Fool-proof suffication"
took place.
I don't know where Casey was when the 'poor speller' looked up "How to make chloraform" but......
Casey left the house at 12:50-1:00 pm before the search for fool-proof suffication took place.
Someone other than Casey, and other than George, was in the Anthony home at the time of that search.
A seriously disturbed stalking psychopath who can't spell worth a fvck.
DAYS,DAYS, DAYS.......her cell phone records show she didn't leave the area of her parent's home until closer to 4:30PM.

You're mixing things together and coming up with conclusions that can't be borne out.

I know you want to have some mysterious person doing things here, but there's no proof of that anywhere.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If George's timeline was credible, why would Lee Anthony tell LE almost 3 weeks after they responded to Cindy's 911 calls, that HIS FATHER TOLD HIM CASEY AND CAYLEE LEFT THE HOUSE AT A QUARTER TO 12?
Who cares?

Either way Casey & Caylee were gone by the time the MISSPELLED SUFFICATION search was made!

Is the trial over yet?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I can tell you right now, THAT is not the page where Baez relies on George's credible timeline to get his client out of the house by 1:00 p.m.
I'd have thought ngrund could recite that book verse by verse.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Please do....I'd like to read it.

Really.
FinishLine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Gloomy Days wrote:
OMG! Did does Kerazee have a boyfriend in Clermont and ran out of gas again and left a pair of her knickers in the car.?????
'Foul odor wafts across Clermont'
Residents call city officials about rotten egg smell
Published On: Feb 07 2013 02:16:32 PM EST Updated On: Feb 07 2013 05:34:09 PM EST
Pedro must be out on bond.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do....I'd like to read it.
Really.
I will. You have my word.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" narrowed it down because the nursing home visit was arbitrarily changed from June 8th to June 15th.
It's very revealing after that occurred, that week beginning June 8th has fallen to a big black hole, even though it was the week following Cindy's vacation. It's as if that week was wiped out of their life, and as I recall it was "preserved" away from the trial as well.
Unless you also believe in an accidental death scenario, Casey doesn't have "a story"....she has testimony.
Yes......testimony.

Thank you for the correction.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> Pedro must be out on bond.
< < < < LMFAO!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever tell you that the "remote" was an AIM or AOL installation?
However, if you persist....on or about March 14, 2008, cindy closed out her bank accounts. A key logger was installed on or about April 18, 2008. On or about May 8, 2008, casey accessed cindy's new bank account, cell phone bill. Did casey install the AIM key logger to get cindy's new bank account access?
Richard Grund's AT&T family plan is not merely a "cell phone bill".
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

LMAO I hate when drunks talk about the next time they stumble since they do it 12/7.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••