CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492608 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations to your daughter-in-law!
thanks marce...I just took her a dozen roses, wanted to hug and kiss her so I didn't have them delivered

emotions are sky high ~~ they've been wanting to start a family but holding off until she passed her boards so maybe soon we'll have precious babies added to the bunch!

lots of tears of happiness & pride today, for sure!:)
Gloomy Days

United States

#492609 Feb 9, 2013
OMG - I am LMAO...
Just went out to get my mail and got a letter from a company called ..LOL...
"Smart Cremation"..

Opposed to 'Dumb Cremation' ya think?"

They must have heard about me inserting my Neptune Soc. card in the ATM machine and cussing up a storm when I was unable to retrieve cash.

Oh Lawd I knew should have left Ohio much sooner than I did.
Gloomy Days

United States

#492610 Feb 9, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks sweet mary, appreciate that from you and gloomy both :)
I am sure you gave her lots & lots of encouragement.

Errrm - Howcum you called Mary sweet but not me. Is she your fave.

Sokay just so long as you don't hit me with a wooden spoon.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#492611 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be very interesting...
Is it still scheduled for Wednesday February 13th ?
Friday Feb. 15th, to give the Boycotters more time to look like jackasses.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492612 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you gave her lots & lots of encouragement.
Errrm - Howcum you called Mary sweet but not me. Is she your fave.
Sokay just so long as you don't hit me with a wooden spoon.
no spoons for you miss gloomy!

you are very sweet, you make me laugh and anyone that does is dear to my heart! 3>
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#492613 Feb 9, 2013
ROFLMAO!!

Twitter.com/blaiss
"sounds like Dr. Phil thinks #CaseyAnthony is INNOCENT!!! Boycott backlash! Why did he lose his license? INVESTIGATE!!!"
Gloomy Days

United States

#492614 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Electronic filing/signatures did not exist then, except in the case of my birth cert.
This means I am not who I think I am.
OMG! You finally admit it - I kept trying to tell you this a couple of weeks ago when you jumped up on the bar at the "Chula Vista Comedy Club" declaring you were Gypsy Rose Lee.
Now see what ya been and dun!

" "Clearly, we're not happy about what has transpired in the fact that this business opened up with, shall we say, under questionable circumstances," said Chula Vista City "
Gloomy Days

United States

#492615 Feb 9, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
no spoons for you miss gloomy!
you are very sweet, you make me laugh and anyone that does is dear to my heart! 3>
Candy Kisses are already in the mail for ya.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#492616 Feb 9, 2013
Why the hell is baez on television? Does he think if he reveals that more than one witness perjured itself, that we would buy his book of lies? The defense of casey almost reverts to "everyone lies, everyone dies". Drag them down to casey's, George's or cindy's level and it becomes more palatable?
Or is it more of the "repeat the story often enough and the public will believe it"? Both explain the jury and their verdict.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#492618 Feb 9, 2013
Since John Bradley is also giving Dr. Phil an exclusive interview......I pull this little known blog from the Casey case archives.

It's a good read.

www.johntfloyd.com/blog/2011/07/prosecutorial...
Gloomy Days

United States

#492619 Feb 9, 2013
snip from prior comment...

"Friday Feb. 15th, to give the Boycotters more time to look like jackasses."

LMAO looks to me that one OH jackass jumped the gun and is already doing free publicity for the Smarmy Lying Lawyer.

To which I make like Samson and reply...

"With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.... "

This of course includes a 5 strand puny wannabeamanchild killer lover.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492620 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
OMG - I am LMAO...
Just went out to get my mail and got a letter from a company called ..LOL...
"Smart Cremation"..
Opposed to 'Dumb Cremation' ya think?"
They must have heard about me inserting my Neptune Soc. card in the ATM machine and cussing up a storm when I was unable to retrieve cash.
Oh Lawd I knew should have left Ohio much sooner than I did.
Isn't that a wake up call from hell!

Nepture operates in Florida too...

I used to get one every year,
a Come`on Over Invite and see us at the cemetary,
for Hord'oeuves and a Free $25.00 Wallmart Gift Card!

I guess they Hope`d I was one of them
Lost abandonned Florida Seniors!!!

Very creepy,when they get your name from your
doctor who's First visit form , requested if
you have a Last Will and Testament...under the
specification of your Allergies...

Even CREEPIER..is when the Pharmacist at Wallgreens
calls you on the speakers...and when you get to the
counter they ask you...

"Have you told Dr.Burdick you are allergic to...."""

That's what I refer too:
--> a Wall to Wall Healthcare System....

Welcome to Florida...
Professionalism and Ethics are a must!
The Cougars are on the Loose!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#492623 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
snip from prior comment...
"Friday Feb. 15th, to give the Boycotters more time to look like jackasses."
LMAO looks to me that one OH jackass jumped the gun and is already doing free publicity for the Smarmy Lying Lawyer.
To which I make like Samson and reply...
"With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.... "
This of course includes a 5 strand puny wannabeamanchild killer lover.
baez, media wh*re that he is, recognizes that Jodi is capturing the public interest and he has to cash in. I guess that "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" didn't garner the attention he craves.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492624 Feb 9, 2013
Congrats to the DIL, fmc :)
Gloomy Days

United States

#492625 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why the hell is baez on television? Does he think if he reveals that more than one witness perjured itself, that we would buy his book of lies? The defense of casey almost reverts to "everyone lies, everyone dies". Drag them down to casey's, George's or cindy's level and it becomes more palatable?
Or is it more of the "repeat the story often enough and the public will believe it"? Both explain the jury and their verdict.
HMMM! Perhaps he will admit that if the Mother of Kerazee -As a Nurse had simply applied Duct Tape to the Breeding Canal of Kerazee and just allowed her to indulge in her favorite hobby of raising her pet bald mouse -

She would have been unknown to the public as a Child killer and could have continued on as an unknown un-employed Hi School drop out Event Planner.

YE Gods and Little Crab Puffs! Is he now going to throw "Sin Cry Me A River" under the RV driven by Kerazee ?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#492626 Feb 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
"Jodi Arias Jury Views Photos of Deep Gashes on Ex-Boyfriend
Jan. 8, 2013
Jodi Arias stabbed and slashed ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander with such force that a wound to his head chipped away bone from his skull and his throat was cut so deeply that the knife almost reached his spinal cord, the Maricopa County medical examiner testified today. "
From the link Mary posted...

The murder was beyond brutal. Detectives would later theorize that Travis survived the gunshot wound to his face and fought off his killer, before receiving the laceration to his throat and the fatal stab wound to his heart. Due to the savage nature of the crime, detectives believed they were searching for a cold-blooded killer who likely came to the house with the intent to kill.

And this, who else do we know acted like a CHAMELEON?

According to friends, Jodi wanted to marry Travis and tried desperately to get him to commit, even joining the Mormon Church to grow closer to him.

“She was very good at manipulating people…

She was like a chameleon,”

Thank you for the link Mary it was very informative. I haven't followed the case and I most certainly haven't been able to stomach her testimony. I will watch her on the stand once the prosecutor gets a hold of her, that should be interesting.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#492627 Feb 9, 2013
George was only involved in one pet burial. It was cindy who picked up the pet from the vet. It was cindy was began the practice of wrapping the pets in a blanket. It was cindy who recalled that the vet used plastic bags and tape.

Wouldn't George or Lee attempt to bury the pet? cindy said she buried a few. Who in that family would be too lazy to bury Caylee? The one too lazy to work?

"Baez asked George Anthony how he had buried the family dog when he lived in Ohio. He said he could not remember details because it was nearly 30 years ago, but thinks he buried the dog in a blanket.

Cindy Anthony was then called to testify about the death of the family pets.

Cindy Anthony said the first two dogs were buried wrapped in black plastic and tape, which is how they were prepared by the veterinarian.

Cindy Anthony said a family cat was buried wrapped in a towel, then a plastic bag and wrapped with packing tape.

She said tape was used to make the bags more compact.

In cross-examination, Cindy Anthony said her children were aware of the family pet burial tradition. Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick asked her if any of the pets were killed using chloroform, or cut tape over their mouths. Cindy Anthony said no.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#492628 Feb 9, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Congrats to the DIL, fmc :)
thanks samelo,'tis kind of you!:)
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Nunya Business

#492629 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I can't stand snakes...
I refrain to watch the weather report
cuz when I see the snake shape state of Florida
It makes me sick...
But do you know what taste better than chicken...
It's those Juicy Fat Frog Legs...
See if you can afford them at the "Dilligence" Menu
on Decarie Boulevard in Montreal...
La Diligence has been closed for years. Guess your mob owner friends forgot to phone you.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Nunya Business

#492630 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No missing link here...
I guess you both belong in the same class!
Enjoy!
Le huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,659,201
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min hojo 64,311
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 1 hr Cuba 1,344
Ben Krauth in Daytona Beach 20 hr Abc 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri zazz 98,617
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,411

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages