Orig406-12

United States

#492201 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What page in the book?
I don't know. I'm not reading it at the moment. But it's there.
Orig406-12

United States

#492202 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever mention, since it is known a remote management program was installed on the Anthony home computer, any searches conducted from the remote computer wouldn't be included in the history files of the HP.
Which is exactly how we know the 'poor speller' was physically on the Anthony computer when the misspelled queries
"How to make chloraform" and "Fool-proof suffication"
took place.

I don't know where Casey was when the 'poor speller' looked up "How to make chloraform" but......
Casey left the house at 12:50-1:00 pm before the search for fool-proof suffication took place.

Someone other than Casey, and other than George, was in the Anthony home at the time of that search.

A seriously disturbed stalking psychopath who can't spell worth a fvck.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492203 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, typically history is retained for one week unless the user changes the default setting. It would require an enormous amount memory to retain history files forever.
If that's what AN is eluding to, by mid July the March searches were long since automatically removed from the history file of the Anthony home computer.
If they are deleted they will sit in a file allocation table and may take years to overwrite.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492205 Feb 7, 2013
SOOOO!
The smarmy Lawyer has his own talk show Eh?

I hope it is based on the facts of a 2.5 yr old child who was slaughtered by her MOTY and dumped like trash in a copse to be torn apart by wildlife.

Will his sponsors be " Hefty Trash Bags?

I hope it does not lack in ratings whereby it may become a revision of 'What Not To Wear" causing him to pivot on his elevator shoes -Squinting his left eye - Adjusting hi Bump It - Jerking his head to the right advising first year law students NOT to...

1. Neglect Child Support Payments

2. Buy cheap ill fitting 2 for $75

B U T !!! Success lies in always securing 12 Inbreds on the Jury AND - AND Always look for a Bald Mouse as the Guilty Party in a murder trial.

Level 8

New York

#492206 Feb 7, 2013
666 is my file number for you sweet Murph :)
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492207 Feb 7, 2013
HMMM! Wonder WTF it is that is coming down the road that causes the killer fans to suddenly engage in conversations about their comps ??

Gotta be something big !

Level 8

New York

#492208 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the computer with the deleted searches. The HP detail was an obvious clue.
LOL Love it! They were probably googling like crazy how to hack ya! Not that they would have the brains.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492209 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'm not reading it at the moment. But it's there.
No it's not.

pg. 176

> Casey said when George went to work later in the afternoon, she remembered that he called her on her cell phone and told her, "I took care of everything". Again he warned her not to tell her mother.<

> Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her. <

> When she couldn't get hold of Cindy , Casey said she "just went to Tony's house and acted like it never happened."<
Orig406-12

United States

#492210 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever tell you that the "remote" was an AIM or AOL installation?
However, if you persist....on or about March 14, 2008, cindy closed out her bank accounts. A key logger was installed on or about April 18, 2008. On or about May 8, 2008, casey accessed cindy's new bank account, cell phone bill. Did casey install the AIM key logger to get cindy's new bank account access?
Since we are speculating and asking unresolved questions .....

Did Jesse install an AIM/AOL keylogger, and is that why he was able to show up uninvited to the locations that Casey would go with other friends?

Is that how Jesse knew Casey's passwords in July 2008?

Is that why Jesse immediately blocked Casey from AOL when she was released on bond?

How did Jesse pay his phone bills?

How did Jesse pay for his registration renewal?

Why did Cindy switch accounts and change her online data, only to give Casey unrestricted access to her paper checkbook?

Is Jesse a good speller?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492211 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! He must still be in his 'Salad Days' where he is Green in judgement.
Note:
The phrase 'salad days' lay dormant for two hundred years or more but became used widely in the 19th century; for example, this citation from the Oregon newspaper The Morning Oregonian, June 1862:
"What fools men are in their salad days."
I enjoyed my halcyon days better than my salad days. I didn't care for the dressing.

Level 7

Location hidden

#492212 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) In the book, Baez claims Casey told him in early January 2009 that Caylee drowned on the morning of June 16, 2008 -- before she left the house at 1:00 pm.
In the above narrative, Baez adamantly relied on George Anthony's credible 1:00 timeline to emphasize the fact that Casey left the house at 1:00 pm.
2) Baez told Barbara Walters in, and a National viewing audience, in September 2011, that Caylee died on "A Monday Afternoon" in June 2008.
So what we have is a lawyer, who with Casey's permission, claims Casey left the house at 1:00 -- and that Caylee died on a Monday afternoon.
This isn't rocket science.
If George's timeline was credible, why would Lee Anthony tell LE almost 3 weeks after they responded to Cindy's 911 calls, that HIS FATHER TOLD HIM CASEY AND CAYLEE LEFT THE HOUSE AT A QUARTER TO 12?
FinishLine

United States

#492213 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Mark Fuhrman on his hit list?
IDK about being on the hit list, but he doesn't like him.

I concur.
Orig406-12

United States

#492214 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
pg. 176
> Casey said when George went to work later in the afternoon, she remembered that he called her on her cell phone and told her, "I took care of everything". Again he warned her not to tell her mother.<
> Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her. <
> When she couldn't get hold of Cindy , Casey said she "just went to Tony's house and acted like it never happened."<
LOL!
I can tell you right now, THAT is not the page where Baez relies on George's credible timeline to get his client out of the house by 1:00 p.m.

The next time I stumble upon it, I'll be sure to direct your attention to it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492215 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think he was a witness but I think they narrowed down the last time Casey heard and/or saw Caylee alive.
I don't think it is the date the public at large thinks it is.
It certainly wasn't the morning of June 16, 2008 in the presence of George Anthony.
It's Casey's story to tell, isn't it?
"They" narrowed it down because the nursing home visit was arbitrarily changed from June 8th to June 15th.

It's very revealing after that occurred, that week beginning June 8th has fallen to a big black hole, even though it was the week following Cindy's vacation. It's as if that week was wiped out of their life, and as I recall it was "preserved" away from the trial as well.

Unless you also believe in an accidental death scenario, Casey doesn't have "a story"....she has testimony.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492216 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you watch baez on the morning talk show and let me know? For some reason, baez is throwing casey under the bus. The state had a "smoking gun"? What do you think that infers?
sorry AN, just caught this post of yours and haven't a clue what you're talking about - is Baez supposed to be on some talk show tomorrow?

and what's the smoking gun comment about, are these his lead-in words or something?

thanks

Level 7

Location hidden

#492217 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is exactly how we know the 'poor speller' was physically on the Anthony computer when the misspelled queries
"How to make chloraform" and "Fool-proof suffication"
took place.
I don't know where Casey was when the 'poor speller' looked up "How to make chloraform" but......
Casey left the house at 12:50-1:00 pm before the search for fool-proof suffication took place.
Someone other than Casey, and other than George, was in the Anthony home at the time of that search.
A seriously disturbed stalking psychopath who can't spell worth a fvck.
DAYS,DAYS, DAYS.......her cell phone records show she didn't leave the area of her parent's home until closer to 4:30PM.

You're mixing things together and coming up with conclusions that can't be borne out.

I know you want to have some mysterious person doing things here, but there's no proof of that anywhere.
Orig406-12

United States

#492218 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If George's timeline was credible, why would Lee Anthony tell LE almost 3 weeks after they responded to Cindy's 911 calls, that HIS FATHER TOLD HIM CASEY AND CAYLEE LEFT THE HOUSE AT A QUARTER TO 12?
Who cares?

Either way Casey & Caylee were gone by the time the MISSPELLED SUFFICATION search was made!

Is the trial over yet?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492219 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I can tell you right now, THAT is not the page where Baez relies on George's credible timeline to get his client out of the house by 1:00 p.m.
I'd have thought ngrund could recite that book verse by verse.

Level 7

Location hidden

#492220 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Please do....I'd like to read it.

Really.
FinishLine

United States

#492221 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
OMG! Did does Kerazee have a boyfriend in Clermont and ran out of gas again and left a pair of her knickers in the car.?????
'Foul odor wafts across Clermont'
Residents call city officials about rotten egg smell
Published On: Feb 07 2013 02:16:32 PM EST Updated On: Feb 07 2013 05:34:09 PM EST
Pedro must be out on bond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 min Murph 70,495
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min nanoanomaly 1,124,595
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,476
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Lexus1985 9,099
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Lexus1985 17,161
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 4,179
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr Maryslamb_ 17,666
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando