“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#492277 Feb 8, 2013
Marce do you know if they've made any progress on tracking that loon who's on a shooting spree?
I'm praying it all come to a end very soon.
FinishLine

United States

#492278 Feb 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he never returned his laptop in when he retired, or did it get stolen?
Stolen like the ZG blogger's computer was?

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#492279 Feb 8, 2013
Do any of you's guy's ever think about other things?

I have been gone for quite awhile, it is so hard to believe that the conversation here is exactly the same as when I last was here. You poor people need a break from this screwy place. This can not be good for any of you mentally to keep this up? Casey herself must think you all are from the funny farm if she reads here. Why she would want to is beyond me?

There is a real and exciting world out there, for your own sakes,and well being, run far from here and never look back.

Take care

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492281 Feb 8, 2013
Ugh, first post I read it's telling me what I should be doing with my time.

Funny no one ever notices the camaraderie and the humor most us share.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492282 Feb 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
It doesn't matter that she wasn't charged with it....but it does matter as to how she ended up in the woods.
Forget this case is about Casey Anthony for a sec......and imagine it's a case of someone accused of murdering someone. Don't you think the State would prove to the jury how the killer disposed of the body?
I mean, that's like a huge thing because if the accused killer didn't dispose of the body, it would mean the accused had an accomplice.
Back to the Casey Anthony case, the State didn't even try to explain what she did to rid her car trunk,( that reeked of chloroform but had live gnats and live maggots who wore gas masks apparently), of the remains.
How can you think this wasn't a key part of the alleged crime(s) and more importantly, why did the State completely ignore this important piece of the puzzle?
(Never mind answering the last question....it's obvious why they didn't introduce this).
Huh?

Please explain how killers are convicted when the corpse is never found.
AN other

United States

#492283 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Ugh, first post I read it's telling me what I should be doing with my time.
Funny no one ever notices the camaraderie and the humor most us share.
Hi SaLo. Here's one for you befitting Topox.

"When it comes to taxes, there are two types of people. There are those that get it done early, also known as psychopaths, and then the rest of us." –Jimmy Kimmel

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492284 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SaLo. Here's one for you befitting Topox.
"When it comes to taxes, there are two types of people. There are those that get it done early, also known as psychopaths, and then the rest of us." –Jimmy Kimmel
LOL. Last night a client gave me one for Ram that I'm saving for the right moment :)

I'm snowed in today. I was hoping everyone would cancel and I'd get a snow day out of it. Nope, damn Michiganders will drive through anything, lol.
AN other

United States

#492285 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Last night a client gave me one for Ram that I'm saving for the right moment :)
I'm snowed in today. I was hoping everyone would cancel and I'd get a snow day out of it. Nope, damn Michiganders will drive through anything, lol.
I am glad to see you here. You should live in the South. The threat of snow closes everything down so people can buy all the milk and bread in the stores.

''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.''

—Mark Twain

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492286 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see you here. You should live in the South. The threat of snow closes everything down so people can buy all the milk and bread in the stores.
''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.''
—Mark Twain
Thanks An :)

I would love to live in the South! Unfortunately, my husbands job is directly related to the car industry :(

LOL, the Beast came in this morning with his nose covered in snow looking like he snorted a hill of coke.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#492287 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks An :)
I would love to live in the South! Unfortunately, my husbands job is directly related to the car industry :(
LOL, the Beast came in this morning with his nose covered in snow looking like he snorted a hill of coke.
Mercedes in Tuscaloosa, Nissan in Tennessee, Toyota in Kentucky, and a whole lot more. Tell him to update his resume. ;-)

Good morning y'all.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#492288 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Just read the news, blizzard heading for the east coast and it will be huge,like they haven't had enough with Sandy this year.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#492289 Feb 8, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercedes in Tuscaloosa, Nissan in Tennessee, Toyota in Kentucky, and a whole lot more. Tell him to update his resume. ;-)
Good morning y'all.
SL said her husbands job was related to the auto industry,she never said he worked in the plants,heck that could be in anything related to repair's to selling.
AN other

United States

#492290 Feb 8, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning y'all.
Hi Helena. I think BMW is in South Carolina. I doubt those wages can rival Michigan though.
AN other

United States

#492291 Feb 8, 2013
Why were there no more searches for foolproof suffocation, suicide, etc. after June 16, 2008? Did casey decide that "Bella vita" didn't include plastic bags over her own head? Was the Disney bag found with the remains over casey's head or Caylee's?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492292 Feb 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
Marce do you know if they've made any progress on tracking that loon who's on a shooting spree?
I'm praying it all come to a end very soon.
If there is any progress, the police are being very tight-lipped about it. As far as I know, he's still out there, probably planning his next move. I believe his acts will escalate.

It's terrible. Nothing worse than an armed crazy man.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492294 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Looks like the Beast fooled you. Where do you think he gets that energy from?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492295 Feb 8, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning y'all.
Good morning, Hel. How you be?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492296 Feb 8, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning y'all.
Ha! He blames those car companies for the downfall of Detroit, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492297 Feb 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read the news, blizzard heading for the east coast and it will be huge,like they haven't had enough with Sandy this year.
It's done here. We got around 5 or 6 inches.

The husband is a CNC programmer. He's also the foreman :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#492298 Feb 8, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the Beast fooled you. Where do you think he gets that energy from?
No clue, Mon. I looked outside and there was nose tracks all through the snow in the backyard. I think there might have been a bunny out there he was tracking, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Yeah 1,156,210
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 13 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 16 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info