STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#492381 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope only that it is on the 13th - He will probably appear in a couple of interviews on the 11th / 12th promoting it.
I'm kind of out of the loop here, what is bozo promoting now?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492382 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey An, just wondering if you are anywhere near Simpsonville? I'm here visiting.
I don't know where Simpsonville is. I live 80 miles north of Charlotte, 50 miles west of Winston-Salem and 25 miles east of Boone. Are you near me?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492384 Feb 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
Just to let you all know, I will be here all day reading. This vacation is awesome! I am not posting so people think I do different stuff besides think of Grund.
Stay in and keep warm - Nasssty weather up in your neck of the woods. Have you managed to get in any skiing or have you just been kicking back finishing up on 1984 and the Scientology Book.

Quick question - Do you know if Dark Water freezes like regular water?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492385 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
By Hal BoedekerStaff writer
12:42 p.m. EST, February 7, 2013

Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book, "Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story."
Which one? It won't be announced until Friday, Baez's publicist said Thursday.

But publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook that the "host discusses prosecutions error in smoking gun witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail."

How do you like that tease?

Wonder will his Sponsor be a 2 for $75. off the rack suits ??
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492386 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Himself before Jodi arias steals his thunder.

He gets his client off and no one appreciates him. Now he's going to broadcast the evidence to prove she was guilty and he is such a good lawyer he got her acquitted.

Level 7

Location hidden

#492387 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read my post? Did you see the first sentence? Did you see Dr. Phil?
I saved their interview in TiVo......just checked it and found it was auto-deleted as too much space being used.

I also saw your snipped transcript.......I can't locate Cindy's comment in the clips available online. If Cindy did make this comment, to whom did she attribute as the source?

The implication would be Baez, yet I highly doubt he would tell her anything of the sort. If he did, that would give me room for pause because he said that Casey told him that "George took care of it".

Level 7

Location hidden

#492388 Feb 8, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you missed the show. I personally saw that show and George said all those things.
I watched it. We're talking about what Cindy said.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492392 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! This media seeking hound has already diagnosed her as being depressed - A change from her normal bubbly self.
Lawd -I bet she was just a-bubbling all over when she was slaughtering Travis. As she viewed the crime scene with her 'two-way mirror-eyes'
Yesterday I posted an article about a psychologist who is a rebuttal witness. Her home was broken into and her laptop was stolen. HLN reported today that her report that was on the stolen laptop has already been printed and submitted to the court before the theft.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492393 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Himself before Jodi arias steals his thunder.
He gets his client off and no one appreciates him. Now he's going to broadcast the evidence to prove she was guilty and he is such a good lawyer he got her acquitted.
He is so disappointed in his book sales that this is simply another promotional gimmick _ He could care les about MOTY he wants Sales Sales Sales to counteract the reviews he has been receiving from the handful of people who bought the book..

Tho of course it has already been pointed out that an Amazon comment has no credibility IMO it has as much credibility as the Jess /Rev slaughtered Caylee put forth on this thread - So herewith a snip from a reader..

'And that is my final criticism of the book: it consists of a litany of speculations stated as fact, without any proof, corroboration, or evidence other than "Casey said so and it makes sense to me". The defense needed to create reasonable doubt, which could have been done without venturing into these complicated stories of hiding and abuse, stories told by a known liar. That Baez did so at trial, and continues to insist that these stories are true, makes everything he says difficult to believe.'
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492394 Feb 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it. We're talking about what Cindy said.
"Dr.phil

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY`S FATHER: Yes, I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today.

PHIL MCGRAW, HOST, "DR. PHIL": Are you saying she went psychotic and lost contact with reality?

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY`S MOTHER: Possibly. I don`t know that.

GEORGE ANTHONY: She`s responsible.

MCGRAW: You believe that she drowned.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

MCGRAW: Do you believe it was an accident?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

GEORGE ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee, she fell asleep and didn`t wake up, possibly some kind of drug.

CINDY ANTHONY: I don`t buy that for a moment. I`m sorry.

GEORGE ANTHONY: I can`t understand how she could drown and all of a sudden end up at the end of our street.

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.

GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/1...
Orig406-12

United States

#492395 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
Here's an excerpt:
GEORGE ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee, she fell asleep and didn`t wake up, possibly some kind of drug.
CINDY ANTHONY: I don`t buy that for a moment. I`m sorry.
GEORGE ANTHONY: I can`t understand how she could drown and all of a sudden end up at the end of our street.
CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.
Great excerpt!

Clearly George & Cindy didn't know how Caylee ended up hidden under a fallen tree in the woods.

Clearly the FBI ruled out a connection between Casey and Caylee in the woods.

This leaves only one conclusion. Someone other than an Anthony put Caylee in the woods.

If unrelated subject(s) would dump a baby's remains in the woods - than unrelated subject(s) are also capable of killing the baby in the first place.

That is why Casey is innocent.
Orig406-12

United States

#492397 Feb 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text> If Cindy did make this comment, to whom did she attribute as the source?
The implication would be Baez
That was the inference.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#492398 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where Simpsonville is. I live 80 miles north of Charlotte, 50 miles west of Winston-Salem and 25 miles east of Boone. Are you near me?
Ha ha, I'll have to see if my husband can figure that one out for me. I notice your isp shows up as Greer, SC at times. Some of my topix ads are for Greer and its not far from here. Was thinking we should meet up for lunch some day.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#492399 Feb 8, 2013
GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."

The one thing he KNOWS. Is this George being TRUTHFUL?

Cos that's the vicinity of where Dom Casey was looking for a body in a plastic bag, as told by SOMEONE who had reached out to him.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492400 Feb 8, 2013
"MCGRAW: Are you trivializing burying this child in the woods because she was a Christian and believed her soul had left her body?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, I`m not. That`s not the right place for Caylee`s remains to be. I mean, I feel that as soon as someone dies, they`re gone and that`s just a shell. Our body is just a vehicle to be on this earth. But I would never -- I would never place anybody that I loved like Caylee was found. I would never do that. And I don`t think that that was right.

TRAGIC toddler Caylee Anthony's bones were dragged apart by animals after her body was dumped in a woodland near her home, a court heard yesterday. 
Investigators told the court that they had to crawl through woodland on their hands and knees to get to the toddler's bones, which had been gnawed on and torn by beasts in the undergrowth. 

Dr John Schultz told the court: "The top of the bones, these have been chewed on by animals,” 
He added that despite clear evidence of 'carnivore activity' investigators recovered almost all of the young victim’s bones.
The rapt jury was also shown pictures of Caylee’s clothing which  had largely disintegrated apart from the lettering on her T-shirt which spelled out the phrase:'Big trouble comes in small packages.'
Later prosecutors showed a disturbing film of her two-year-old's face was super imposed onto an image of her bare skull as they attempted to prove that a piece of duct tape found stuck to her decomposed remains was sealed over her nose and mouth when she died.  
They maintain that the toddler died as a result of being suffocated by her mother with the tape.  
Anthony’s lead lawyer, Jose Baez, had branded the animation 'disgusting…nothing but a fantasy' and had earlier tried to prevent it from being shown to the jury, arguing it could unfairly prejudice them because of its highly emotive nature. 
But Judge Belvin Perry allowed it, telling the court: "Unfortunately in homicide cases, evidence tends to be not so nice but this particular piece of evidence, a live photograph of the victim superimposed with the skull, does not have the tendency to suggest an emotional basis for a verdict."

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/06/ani...

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#492401 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Helena. I think BMW is in South Carolina. I doubt those wages can rival Michigan though.
Sorry I did a post and run earlier.

Wages are competitive and the cost of living is much lower. Also, Tennessee does not have a state income tax.

T-rex mentioned related companies. It's not just Missan or Mercedes or BMW that relocates. Parts manufacturers and other businesses relocate too.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#492402 Feb 8, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hel. How you be?
Doing great - I forgot I needed to meet another mom for coffee so I didn't stick around very long this morning.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#492404 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
By Hal BoedekerStaff writer
12:42 p.m. EST, February 7, 2013
Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book, "Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story."
Which one? It won't be announced until Friday, Baez's publicist said Thursday.
But publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook that the "host discusses prosecutions error in smoking gun witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail."
How do you like that tease?
Wonder will his Sponsor be a 2 for $75. off the rack suits ??
Thank you! Don't think I'll be watching.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492405 Feb 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, I'll have to see if my husband can figure that one out for me. I notice your isp shows up as Greer, SC at times. Some of my topix ads are for Greer and its not far from here. Was thinking we should meet up for lunch some day.
Are you in North or South Carolina?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492406 Feb 8, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
fckin ngrace is so wrong so many times, and she says she re-reads the docs? Bullcrap
Blame that dam Tivo Happens soooo many times. Fortunately if a person is quick enough they can view it 3 times before it gets deleted.

Then of course there are those who have copies of such info in their 3 Ring Binders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 min Princess Hey 9,338
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,233,573
two words (Jul '10) 8 min Princess Hey 27,266
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 29 min Princess Hey 17,847
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min IBdaMann 53,466
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 49 min Red_Forman 12,573
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,717
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr ironman5 18,142
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]