Orig406-12

United States

#492250 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong, again.
Wrong?

I guess you didn't hear that the jury returned a verdict?
Casey was found not guilty in the death of her daughter.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492251 Feb 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey wasn't charged with any type of Clandestine disposal so there was no need to prove Casey threw Caylee in the woods.
"It's not like George or I think Caylee's in the woods or anything like that."
- Cindy Anthony 8/4/08
Huh?

It doesn't matter that she wasn't charged with it....but it does matter as to how she ended up in the woods.

Forget this case is about Casey Anthony for a sec......and imagine it's a case of someone accused of murdering someone. Don't you think the State would prove to the jury how the killer disposed of the body?

I mean, that's like a huge thing because if the accused killer didn't dispose of the body, it would mean the accused had an accomplice.

Back to the Casey Anthony case, the State didn't even try to explain what she did to rid her car trunk,( that reeked of chloroform but had live gnats and live maggots who wore gas masks apparently), of the remains.

How can you think this wasn't a key part of the alleged crime(s) and more importantly, why did the State completely ignore this important piece of the puzzle?

(Never mind answering the last question....it's obvious why they didn't introduce this).
Orig406-12

United States

#492252 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And you noticed neither side used the cell phone pings as facts in evidence?
Probably because Tony said he didn't learn from the LE that Caylee was missing until the morning of the July 16 and interesting that WHO allegedly picked up that valuable cellphone from his apartment the previous evening before midnight, with all those incriminating pings and the contact list which led nowhere, and dropped it off to LE at the Anthony home is still a best hidden secret.
More preservation of evidence.
FinishLine

United States

#492253 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
DAYS,DAYS, DAYS.......her cell phone records show she didn't leave the area of her parent's home until closer to 4:30PM.
According to the released discovery "her" cell phone never stopped pinging in the Orlando area from 6/16/08 until her arrest.

Also according to released discovery Casey was in Jacksonville on either Saturday 6/20 or 6/27.

How can that be explained?
Orig406-12

United States

#492254 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
Included in casey's bankruptcy filing are more than 15 attorneys and more than 35 consultants and experts. Most offered their services in an expectation of payment. Now all of them, including Baez, have their hands out again.
I didn't see mason's name . Did I miss it?
Did you see the name Bobby Mutter? Who called that guy in?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492255 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
Gotta love it when the child killer lover starts disproving the crazy arsed theories put forth by herself - One single poster with many Proxy hats arguing with herself.
One side of the mouth has George and/or Lee lying about Casey and Caylee left the house, which implies guilt.

The other side of the mouth has Jesse lying about when he overheard Caylee on the phone, which implies guilt.

But neither want to talk about why "Caylee and god's spokesperson" was so enraged at Jose Baez when neither he nor his family didn't get thrown under the bus.

Maybe Jose Baez will "tell all" tomorrow?
Orig406-12

United States

#492256 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
I mean, that's like a huge thing because if the accused killer didn't dispose of the body, it would mean the accused had an accomplice.
Sorta.

Now, since the ACQUITTED accused killer was found not guilty in relation to the death of her child -- and since the ACQUITTED accused killer was cleared by the FBI in relation to the disposal -- it only stands to reason that the "accomplice" isn't really an "accomplice" at all, but a totally separate perpatrator or co-conspirator, with whom Casey isn't criminally linked.

They need to answer for their crimes, is all I know.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492257 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you see the name Bobby Mutter? Who called that guy in?
OoOoh!

maybe that was user-bobby?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492258 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution didn't have a smoking gun witness.
They didn't have a case.
But I'm not so sure someone didn't think he was going to become "the smoking gun".

Do you remember in Imperfect Justice the photo of the whiteboard and the names of the various witnesses as they were to be called? Something derailed that plan, obviously, but the final rebuttal witness was recorded as
"Alex / RG".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492259 Feb 7, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
OoOoh!
You think he never returned his laptop in when he retired, or did it get stolen?
Orig406-12

United States

#492260 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But neither want to talk about why "Caylee and god's spokesperson" was so enraged at Jose Baez when neither he nor his family didn't get thrown under the bus.
Maybe Jose Baez will "tell all" tomorrow?
How do you know that's why he was enraged at Baez?

Since were speculating and still questioning unresolved issues.....

Maybe he was actually enraged at Baez for Casey's acquittal?
He sure was enraged at people who he falsely assumed was making up reasonable doubt.
Reasonable doubt leads to acquittals.

An acquittal for Casey is the first step in bringing the true perp to justice.

Maybe that little fact made him so upset in the tummy, that he took it out on Baez?

Don't just assume he was upset for not getting thrown under the bus. He could be mad about the acquittal.
Orig406-12

United States

#492261 Feb 7, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
OoOoh!
Who shook his tree?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492262 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that's why he was enraged at Baez?
Since were speculating and still questioning unresolved issues.....
Maybe he was actually enraged at Baez for Casey's acquittal?
He sure was enraged at people who he falsely assumed was making up reasonable doubt.
Reasonable doubt leads to acquittals.
An acquittal for Casey is the first step in bringing the true perp to justice.
Maybe that little fact made him so upset in the tummy, that he took it out on Baez?
Don't just assume he was upset for not getting thrown under the bus. He could be mad about the acquittal.
Oh but RG went on and on about how his life had been ruined.

And don't you remember when he was interviewed by Nancy Grace, he was Casey's greatest defender -- nobody loved her, it was her parents fault?

Selective memory, Daisy?
Orig406-12

United States

#492266 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but RG went on and on about how his life had been ruined.
And don't you remember when he was interviewed by Nancy Grace, he was Casey's greatest defender -- nobody loved her, it was her parents fault?
Selective memory, Daisy?
Apparently you forget that he has one face when he's on tv, but a different face when he's playing online.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#492267 Feb 7, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So pathetic are you girls, all talking about Jesse Grund and how you want so bad to be him. You pizza faced bitch's are little dreamers alright. I bet you wish you weren't just Dayz sock puppet. I bet you wish you were real with a mind of your own. NO such luck little puppet.
LOL, apparently you are correcto mundo...days is a pos.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#492268 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
casey Anthony "sufficated" Caylee with duct tape. I base this on the autopsy report that the duct tape was applied PRIOR to decomposition. The chemicals in the trunk that are produced in death by suffocation. The mandible remaining in place after decomposition. The stain in the trunk was of a child in the fetal position. The fact that as one dies slowly, the body withdraws into the fetal position. Caylee died slowly from being suffocated.(First degree murder). Let's not forget the search for "fool-proof suffication" after George left for work.
I know casey did it because there was nothing that was proven to be true in baez's opening statement. Lying is an indication of guilt. The circumstantial evidence was enough to convict her
The jury was a group of completely uninformed. The jury was tampered with.
Let Topix alert the authorities that I am perfectly willing to defend my statements in court, when casey PROVES they are false.
An The prosecution could not prove how Caylee died where she died or how.
I mean if someone is going to be put to death in this country there has to be solid evidence.
You have made baseless accusations against the jurors and tampering.
Do you have any proof the jurors were manipulated If so then post it.That's quite a big accusation to make against citizens who were merely performing their civic duty.

In my opinion, the only things that were tampered with were Caylee's remains, and the evidence found near her.
Of course,it is only a theory on my part much like your post and the states case.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#492270 Feb 7, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee was dead right down the street from Casey's house, there are NO other suspects since Casey was acquitted, or, before. The kid is dead, No other persons of interest. What does that tell you? You people seem to think Casey got away with something? Everyone knows she did it and that will never change, acquittal or no acquittal. Casey ruined her own life right along with her daughters, not to mention her family. Casey is just a total fckup--deal with it.
I don't have to deal with it the jury did and rendered a verdict of Not Guilty.
No one knows if the prosecution had another person of interest on their radar and conveniently let them slip away (cough) to make their case.
What a disgrace when politics and money were more important than finding the truth and getting justice for an innocent child.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#492271 Feb 7, 2013
There are a few people who could open the door to the truth.
Richard Cain is one of those people he was the ultimate scapegoat maybe someday he will write a tell all.

I wonder if investigators knew at the time they were grilling officer Cain that Roy Kronk had also played games with Tennessee authorities regarding items he had seen in the woods that were not there.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492272 Feb 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
There are a few people who could open the door to the truth.
Richard Cain is one of those people he was the ultimate scapegoat maybe someday he will write a tell all.
I wonder if investigators knew at the time they were grilling officer Cain that Roy Kronk had also played games with Tennessee authorities regarding items he had seen in the woods that were not there.
That's interesting...a R.I.C.O Act should resurect that dirt!

Sadly, like Rusciano etc, their information have been suppressed , sealed and they are not the only ones set aside..ignored.

But I do see, Cheney Mason bringing the Action to the Florida Supreme Court and have Casey exonerated! He did say,they will keep fighting and should!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492273 Feb 8, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, you just have a bad habit of typing in the security code numbers twice you idiot, once on this page then again to send. Reference numbers my ass.
No your Royal Idiot Arss!

This POST I am writing NOW is the Topix # 4215 ,
IT will vanish when
..........I Post Comment..
but I did noted # 4215 on My post...

I am responding to your response #492263 NOW!

By the Time you get to read it..
It will be under a NEW 6 digit #....in a few minutes!

So, because you responded to my original #5045 ...
we went through a double set of digits (4)
2 of 4 and 2 of 6

(((((I Print #(Within my post with Topix code)
Earn 20 Points when you post a comment))))

It creates My records, also if I ever decide to
copywrite my work on the Casey Anthony case!
I got it..I print it and I filed it ...handy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Agents of Corruption 1,153,940
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 32 min Mary NY 26,179
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doug77 17,298
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,184
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 9 hr OrlandoEvents 1
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 12 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando