Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492355 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and the bitches would lock the door! One time I used my sisters double edge razor and slit my leg right up the bone! She put Noxzema on it and packed it snow. I think the Noxzema was used cause I used her razor, lol. My older sisters were bitches ;)
OMG! LOL...mean!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492356 Feb 8, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
Do any of you's guy's ever think about other things?
I have been gone for quite awhile, it is so hard to believe that the conversation here is exactly the same as when I last was here. You poor people need a break from this screwy place. This can not be good for any of you mentally to keep this up? Casey herself must think you all are from the funny farm if she reads here. Why she would want to is beyond me?
There is a real and exciting world out there, for your own sakes,and well being, run far from here and never look back.
Take care
are you saying topix is just a mindfck, and we are prolly all just one or two posters with an awesome imagination and waaaay too much free time, and we should all just stfu and try to reintergrate ourselves into the real world? Because that's what I'm hearing....
it's too late for us/me/all of spanka's hats!
run, Hal, run!
save yourself!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492357 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
I wonder if she gets lots of marriage proposals & donations like KC did.
Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’
Posted on Feb 7, 2013 @ 15:46PM | By Debbie Emery, Radar Reporter
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jod...
LOL...I saw him on video can't remember where. This tramp can't do without a BF! He's a real winner too!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492358 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! LOL...mean!
Mary, the wicked sisters had me convinced that when I went to sleep the horse on the weather vein would come down and take me back on top of the garage and swing me around all night. I was deathly afraid to go in the back yard by myself ( I was 4), LOL.

They also had me terrified of things grabbing my feet from under the bed. I think they're going to hell, lol.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492359 Feb 8, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid fckin big ass keyboard meant for orangutan hands!
okay that made me feel better lol
and yes, that's what I was thinking about that computer.
and I was looking for info about Nicole Ganguzza a while back. I can't believe still no arrests in that case.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492360 Feb 8, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Well, except for my parents. And this one girl I never liked...Oh, and the man whose dog killed the baby squirrel. Think that's it.
I can't help myself. I was traumatized! I still am!
A little rash weren't you? If all this happened in FL
you should have waited - That squirrel would have come back to life and got in the engine of a car -joined by yet another resurrected dead squirrel.

Another of the Rev's miracles ya think ?

Dam it's cold out there - my ash was frozen on my fagcig.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492361 Feb 8, 2013
Did anyone read baez's book and remember this on Dr. Phil?I just read this.

"(g) the drowning story changed over time, even within the book. Baez reports that one of his "shrinks", as he insists on calling them, was told by Casey that George drowned Caylee deliberately, to cover up sex abuse. To me, this is no more credible than the Zanny-the-Nanny story, or the "timer55" threat in jail. In addition, and this really bothers me because it was never been explained, Cindy Anthony stated in her interview with Dr. Phil after the trial, that she was told (by Baez) that Caylee drowned and Casey panicked. Later she (Casey) went to where she had dumped the body and could no longer find it. Since she could not produce the body, she was afraid her drowning story would not be believed. Why is this story, which Cindy claims to have been told by the defense, so very different from the one that came out at trial? If this story is true, that Casey returned to the dump site and could not find the body (perhaps because it was moved by animals), isn't this more believable than trying to tie in another person without any proof? In fact, it would alleviate the necessity of complicated speculation about Roy Kronk hiding the body."

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#492362 Feb 8, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY
They do that in Florida and Georgia for hurricanes.
Don't forget the bottled water and batteries.
The shelves were stripped bare around here, ridiculous! I love it when people stockpile perishables and the power goes out and everything rots, asshats!. I have a plan, I will stick my stuff in the snow :-)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492364 Feb 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, the wicked sisters had me convinced that when I went to sleep the horse on the weather vein would come down and take me back on top of the garage and swing me around all night. I was deathly afraid to go in the back yard by myself ( I was 4), LOL.
They also had me terrified of things grabbing my feet from under the bed. I think they're going to hell, lol.
LMAO! I could beat up my older sister so I didn't go through that kind of torment! My youngest brother and I were the closest of siblings.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492365 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I saw him on video can't remember where. This tramp can't do without a BF! He's a real winner too!
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492366 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
Did anyone read baez's book and remember this on Dr. Phil?I just read this.
"(g) the drowning story changed over time, even within the book. Baez reports that one of his "shrinks", as he insists on calling them, was told by Casey that George drowned Caylee deliberately, to cover up sex abuse. To me, this is no more credible than the Zanny-the-Nanny story, or the "timer55" threat in jail. In addition, and this really bothers me because it was never been explained, Cindy Anthony stated in her interview with Dr. Phil after the trial, that she was told (by Baez) that Caylee drowned and Casey panicked. Later she (Casey) went to where she had dumped the body and could no longer find it. Since she could not produce the body, she was afraid her drowning story would not be believed. Why is this story, which Cindy claims to have been told by the defense, so very different from the one that came out at trial? If this story is true, that Casey returned to the dump site and could not find the body (perhaps because it was moved by animals), isn't this more believable than trying to tie in another person without any proof? In fact, it would alleviate the necessity of complicated speculation about Roy Kronk hiding the body."
BUT! BUT! WAIT! This may also confirm the theory put out by the Bunker Preppers that the Rev / Jess moved & hid the tiny body of Caylee.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492367 Feb 8, 2013
No word about lyin' Baez media appearance today?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492368 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
I guess she didn't inhale so she thought that was OK.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492369 Feb 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
What adult woman (26 year old) would believe that a religion that denounces premarital sex would condone oral or anal sex? I guess all those Mormon members of Congress supported Bill Clinton.
LOL! She's so full of it. She has a long history of sexual partners. She had anal with the man she lived with, the one she borrowed the gas cans from. Poor abused Jodi!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492370 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT! BUT! WAIT! This may also confirm the theory put out by the Bunker Preppers that the Rev / Jess moved & hid the tiny body of Caylee.
In 2007, Jesse went to work for the City of Orlando. He worked 12 hour days. Unlike casey, most of his freedom was curtailed by his employment. I am surprised that anyone would suggest that Jesse hacked into ANY computer on the days he worked 12 hours. Is it possible that he used an Orlando police department computer for those nefarious deeds?

PS. For the genius, FL, nobody stole my hat. In the event that my location changes, I just switched from my phone to my iPad, but thanks for your concern.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492371 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I saw him on video can't remember where. This tramp can't do without a BF! He's a real winner too!
Dam sure has a disgruntled mouth ..

I think the pic of him is photo shopped and it's really John Mark Karr from the Jon Benet case.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492372 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! She's so full of it. She has a long history of sexual partners. She had anal with the man she lived with, the one she borrowed the gas cans from. Poor abused Jodi!
Perhaps she knew there was something mentally wrong with her and he lied to her and said he was an ANALyst.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492373 Feb 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
No word about lyin' Baez media appearance today?
Nope only that it is on the 13th - He will probably appear in a couple of interviews on the 11th / 12th promoting it.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492374 Feb 8, 2013
Just to let you all know, I will be here all day reading. This vacation is awesome! I am not posting so people think I do different stuff besides think of Grund.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492375 Feb 8, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam sure has a disgruntled mouth ..
I think the pic of him is photo shopped and it's really John Mark Karr from the Jon Benet case.
Another of Jodi's suckers, he gave her the money to take the trip to kill Travis.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who...

I see him as a rebuttal witness.



Bryan Carr Is New Man In Jodi Arias' Life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,189,811
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 51,386
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Hairy NY 96,874
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC (Apr '14) 3 hr Jorge Mediba 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Shaniquah 71,167
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 5,438
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 9 hr beentheredonethat 748
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:46PM
Jacksonville Jaguars: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors
Bleacher Report 3:32 PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
CBS Sports 4:56 PM
QB Josh McCown agrees to terms with the Browns: Three things to know
Bleacher Report 5:00 PM
Report: Bucs, V-Jax Have Not Talked Pay Cut