|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is John Bradley.
I was thinking along those same lines.....but I'm thinking it might be more towards OSCO computer witnesses.

I truly believe, AN, that the State knew about the foolproof suffocation search and didn't bring it in because it was the smoking gun that cut both ways, for both sides.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is Milton Bradley.
Are you suggesting that the Canadian Company that makes toys is some how responsible for the way Dick Grund treated his son Jesse?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is Milton Bradley.
Does this reply have anything to do with the Monopoly token? An iron for a cat?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking along those same lines.....but I'm thinking it might be more towards OSCO computer witnesses.
I truly believe, AN, that the State knew about the foolproof suffocation search and didn't bring it in because it was the smoking gun that cut both ways, for both sides.
The truth is--it was a mistake on the Pros. part to not use it period.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this reply have anything to do with the Monopoly token? An iron for a cat?
I am most disgruntled about that. But cats win, they always win. I wonder if Trixie was somehow behind this.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the Canadian Company that makes toys is some how responsible for the way Dick Grund treated his son Jesse?
That's exactly what I'm suggesting.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it cut both ways? Was it Caylee on the computer? There is a text to Amy written by casey with foolproof as a hyphenated word. Just like the computer search?

If I could get a truthful response for any question, I would ask who killed Caylee. If not that, I would ask her why she deleted all those March searches on the day she was arrested.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

"At 2:49 p.m., after George Anthony said he had left for work and while Casey Anthony’s cellphone is pinging a tower nearest the home, the Anthony family's desktop computer is activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony used;

At 2:51 p.m., on a browser primarily Casey Anthony used, a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication";
Five seconds later, the user clicks on an article that criticizes pro-suicide websites that include advice on "foolproof" ways to die. "Poison yourself and then follow it up with suffocation" by placing "a plastic bag over the head," the writer quotes others as advising;

At 2:52 p.m., the browser records activity on MySpace, a website Casey Anthony used frequently and George Anthony did not.
Prosecutors never learned about the search because the Orange County Sheriff’s Office didn't know the search existed, even though the department had possession of the family's computer. Instead, the sheriff's office gave prosecutors a spreadsheet with less than 2 percent of the computer’s Internet activity that day.
"There was an oversight,” sheriff’s Capt. Angelo Nieves told the station.“This has been a learning experience for investigators as well.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
casey Anthony "sufficated" Caylee with duct tape. I base this on the autopsy report that the duct tape was applied PRIOR to decomposition. The chemicals in the trunk that are produced in death by suffocation. The mandible remaining in place after decomposition. The stain in the trunk was of a child in the fetal position. The fact that as one dies slowly, the body withdraws into the fetal position. Caylee died slowly from being suffocated.(First degree murder). Let's not forget the search for "fool-proof suffication" after George left for work.
I know casey did it because there was nothing that was proven to be true in baez's opening statement. Lying is an indication of guilt. The circumstantial evidence was enough to convict her
The jury was a group of completely uninformed. The jury was tampered with.
Let Topix alert the authorities that I am perfectly willing to defend my statements in court, when casey PROVES they are false.
What if it did start with Yuri Melich calling Casey an Liar..
Then based upon your OPINION..YOU KNOW Casey Did It because there was nothing that was proven to be true in Baez's opening statement
because Jose Baez LIED too..

The LIES surrounding the Circumstance was enough to Convict
a women to Die..???

Which PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON Who=AN another world?
Any Human Being lives on that Planet of your's?.....

Lying is an indication of GUILT= YES! YES! YES!
is actually the only Truth!
It was all based on ...Lies! Lies! Lies!

The circumstances are all based on the LIES
The Jury was completely uninformed of all the LIES
(do you think they'r all IDIOTS like YOU?)

The Jury was tampered with LIES..
Nancy Grace made Millions on LIES...Do Tell Me More!!!

Very nice of you to OFFER your Topix HAT has a
purrrfect Specimen..how Brainwashed you can be!!!
And Casey will relish USING YOU has an EX-sAMPLE!

Adios Contaminos!!!!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
casey Anthony "sufficated" Caylee with duct tape. I base this on the autopsy report that the duct tape was applied PRIOR to decomposition. The chemicals in the trunk that are produced in death by suffocation. The mandible remaining in place after decomposition. The stain in the trunk was of a child in the fetal position. The fact that as one dies slowly, the body withdraws into the fetal position. Caylee died slowly from being suffocated.(First degree murder). Let's not forget the search for "fool-proof suffication" after George left for work.
I know casey did it because there was nothing that was proven to be true in baez's opening statement. Lying is an indication of guilt. The circumstantial evidence was enough to convict her
The jury was a group of completely uninformed. The jury was tampered with.
Let Topix alert the authorities that I am perfectly willing to defend my statements in court, when casey PROVES they are false.
You base your belief on things that were all disputed by the defense.

If you are being truly objective, AN, you know that you must weigh all the evidence evenly. You seem to focus only on one side, just as does the Grand Jury.

As to Baez's opening statement, you say nothing was proven to be true.......but you forget, that nothing was proven to be false, either. And there's a good reason it wasn't touched by the State, except for asking George if he molested his daughter. The reason is, there's proof in the docs, that Caylee could have drowned as she loved to swim; the gate was open and the pool ladder was up; Caylee was so smart she could open locks; Caylee would run right outside; Caylee loved to climb.

All of those documented statements show that the defense theory was based on facts.

As to the molestation, it will always be a case of he said/she said......no one will ever know the truth. The jurors did not even consider this when reaching their verdict, according to Jennifer Ford. You say Baez included the inflammatory statement about what happened when Casey was 8 years old for shock value.....I believe he said it because the defense was shocked and outraged because they believed their client, after they systematically tried to find holes in her story, and couldn't.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

ngrace wrote:
"Jose Baez on daytime talk show Feb. 13; but which one?"
by halboedeker on February, 7 2013
> Jose Baez will appear on a daytime talk show Wednesday to discuss details in his book,“Presumed Guilty: Casey
Anthony: The Inside Story.”
Which one? It won’t be announced until Friday, Baez’s publicist said Thursday.
But publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook that the “host discusses prosecutions error in smoking gun witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail.”
How do you like that tease? <
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
It's a great tease!

Which Jose Beaz will it be?

The attorney or the imposter who sounds like he's got a sock in his mouth?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is--it was a mistake on the Pros. part to not use it period.
It wasn't a mistake.....it was by design.

That's my honest opinion.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I'm suggesting.
I thought so, when the new trial starts the Grunds will be convicted of something, just not sure what yet? Until then I will just continue to vacation here and work on my tan.

I knew you would finally see it my way that the Grunds are involved.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are being truly objective, AN, you know that you must weigh all the evidence evenly. You seem to focus only on one side, just as does the Grand Jury.
As to Baez's opening statement, you say nothing was proven to be true.......but you forget, that nothing was proven to be false, either. And there's a good reason it wasn't touched by the State, except for asking George if he molested his daughter. The reason is, there's proof in the docs, that Caylee could have drowned as she loved to swim; the gate was open and the pool ladder was up; Caylee was so smart she could open locks; Caylee would run right outside; Caylee loved to climb.
All of those documented statements show that the defense theory was based on facts.
As to the molestation, it will always be a case of he said/she said......no one will ever know the truth. The jurors did not even consider this when reaching their verdict, according to Jennifer Ford. You say Baez included the inflammatory statement about what happened when Casey was 8 years old for shock value.....I believe he said it because the defense was shocked and outraged because they believed their client, after they systematically tried to find holes in her story, and couldn't.
The truth is easy if you read between the lines, unfortunately you don't know how to do that. Casey killed her kid, she will always have to hide because no one believes the verdict and you just have to live with that. No Cha-ching wise ass. I can remember you smashing that into peoples faces early on. All you posted about was how Casey was going to be rich Cha-ching cha-ching you little shit stirrer.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Rambleroid wrote:
How does my Topix tan look? I have been vacationing here all week.:)
Pretty White actually..Mr.Clean...
You may need a Vacation in the TROPIX! grrrr..

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it cut both ways? Was it Caylee on the computer? There is a text to Amy written by casey with foolproof as a hyphenated word. Just like the computer search?
If I could get a truthful response for any question, I would ask who killed Caylee. If not that, I would ask her why she deleted all those March searches on the day she was arrested.
Of course it was Casey doing those searches and it was Casey who killed Caylee. I imagine if they had caught that search, Cindy would say she was looking for it! It's also too bad that they lost that heart sticker. This jury was too ignorant and lazy to take their time and go through the evidence.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/case...

"Prosecutors never learned about the search because the Orange County Sheriff's Office didn't know the search existed...the sheriff's office gave prosecutors a spreadsheet with less than 2 percent of the computer's Internet activity that day"

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If Caylee truly did drown in the pool the big question is why make an accident look like a murder. Why sit in jail for three years? That says it all!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a mistake.....it was by design.
That's my honest opinion.
By Design with a Hand$hake! no misTake!
That's also my honest opinion.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of defense does not DISPUTE the evidence?

My objectivity is not in question. Ever read a post from me discussing Mr. Ashton's appearance or dress? Ever read a post where I suggested "he was a little engine that could"?

The "evidence" you suggested came from cindy.

Why was there no medical records or school records or jail letters indicating George's molestation? Even Cheney mason called BS at the sidebar.

The jurors were tainted by Patricia Harris, Rosalie Bolin, Anne Finnell and Richard Gabriel. All live in Florida and none watched the news or read a newspaper so please don't quote any of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Flacks News 1,082,309
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 min anna 70,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min truth-facts 45,842
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 6 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 158
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready?maybe you really ne... 6 hr deepkuhratcha 1
snapchat 7 hr kj369d 4
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 96,318
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••