Orig406-12

United States

#492121 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you, but he was probably a 12 year old once.
I see........ excitement over a 12 year old - in ANY context - during phone sex with the anal partner - is perfectly normal and acceptable to you.

I'm not at all surprised, given the fondness you hold for some of the freaks around here.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492122 Feb 7, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Google remembers all of your searches, no matter what kind of computer you have..Your browser remembers as well, Windows,or, Firefox. You probably forget.
Yes, I know computer activity is retained in the memory files until it eventually gets written over, but AN continues to insist Casey deleted computer searches.

My question is how does one retain computer searches on a desktop?

Are you suggesting everyone in this world retains browser history since the beginning of time?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492123 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The indictment was handed down before the remains were found.
Haskell estimated the body remained in the car trunk for up to five days, long enough for biochemical changes that attract the gnats, before being moved directly to the woods, likely in June or early July 2008.
Haskel said remains of more of the same gnats were found around Caylee's skeleton at the dump site.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE7595...
The "same gnats"? Did he do DNA profiles?

You know I've found fault with Haskell's report for a long time....gnats can not live in the presence of chloroform.

So which expert are we supposed to believe?

If Caylee's body was ever in the trunk, there is nothing that proves Casey was the only one who could've put her there.

If Caylee's body was ever in the trunk, there is nothing that proves she didn't die by drowning and whoever put her in there, tried to cover it up.

A lot of if's and if's have no place when determining beyond a reasonable doubt.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492124 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously just another botched Photo Shop.
An experienced photographer would have depicted a Gloucestershire Black Blobbed Pig....
The Gloucestershire Old Spots (also "Gloucester, Gloucester Old Spot, Gloucestershire Old Spot" or simply "Old Spots" is an English breed of pig which is predominantly white with black spots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloucestershire_...
I hear there's a very good tailor in Gloucester.
Orig406-12

United States

#492125 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Defense attorney offers insight into Jodi Arias strategy
Posted: Feb 07, 2013 4:44 PM MST
Updated: Feb 07, 2013 4:59 PM MST
By Jason Barry - bio | email
Knowles told CBS 5 News that Arias' strategy is pretty simple - convince the jury that the ongoing abuse she reportedly endured played a key role in the death of Alexander, who was stabbed 27 times and shot in the head.
"If she was subject to physical and emotional abuse on part of the victim that does play into self-defense, because it's a factor in her state of mind on the night of the incident," said Knowles.
<snip>
Connie Phillips is executive director of the Sojourner Center, which helps hundreds of abused women across the Valley each year.
Phillips admits that Arias may not be the perfect person to help spotlight the problems so many women face, but if her trial gets people talking about domestic and sexual violence, then it doesn't matter who's sparking the conversation.
"Some of the allegations she's made are very similar to what I hear from so many women," said Phillips. "One in four women are experiencing these types of acts. These are the same types of acts she's describing, so whether or not she is making it up or not, that's to for me to say, but I can tell these are actual events that happen to actual women who feel trapped in their relationships."
http://www.kpho.com/story/21078459/jodi-arias...
When Jose Baez appeared on Dr Drew last week, he predicted Jodi would testify and the other female panelists all scoffed at him.
If it's true one in four women "are experiencing these types of acts", judging by the fierce animosity displayed toward Jodi, the holier-than-thou righteous women posting on this thread surely are not an average cross section of the population.
cross dressers, maybe.......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492126 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
I predict that the burning truck of the Cop Killer found up in Big Bear is nothing more than a Red Herring.
I think he has an ally in Big Bear and after setting fire to the truck to cause a diversion -The two headed off to another location where Cops are Hated & Killers are loved.
I can think of 3.. Will Canada comply with he US if the killer faces the DP ?
Florida
Ohio
Canada
Nope, not Canada. This country keeps all murderers healthy, safe and alive without pregedous.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492127 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
True Oh So True - BUT then along comes a Pig In A
Curtain and - Oh Well we know the rest.
Hey Marce I know you like Rissoles - Did you hear about that firm in Canada who hijacked the label and are now substituting Arzzoles ??
Seems there are an abundance of them and the Gov. has resorted to this.
LMAO! Shoppers from Red Deer who were interviewed said they will continue buying this Pirate Edition.
OH Lawd I hope they aren't consuming some of their family members.
haha!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492129 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hewlett Packard Pavillon, model# a520n, desktop computer;
serial number: MXM4100HYL
Date of purchase?
Place of purchase?
Color of the purchase?
Monitor size?
Shoe size?
Describe what you were wearing when you purchased this item.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492130 Feb 7, 2013
OMG! Did does Kerazee have a boyfriend in Clermont and ran out of gas again and left a pair of her knickers in the car.?????

'Foul odor wafts across Clermont'

Residents call city officials about rotten egg smell

Published On: Feb 07 2013 02:16:32 PM EST Updated On: Feb 07 2013 05:34:09 PM EST

Orig406-12

United States

#492131 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know computer activity is retained in the memory files until it eventually gets written over, but AN continues to insist Casey deleted computer searches.
My question is how does one retain computer searches on a desktop?
Are you suggesting everyone in this world retains browser history since the beginning of time?
And how would Casey know off the cuff, WHICH DAY to delete from this mystery desktop retention file?

For that matter, why wouldn't she just delete the damn searches when she made them, before turning the computer off, to get them overwritten sooner?

It really is a stupid script that AN is hung up on.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492132 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngracie's bunker is lit with a Yoda Lamp, casting a ghastly green glow and an electric train set up in the corner which he shuts off to watch which tarot card the little engine stops at.
When someone can not argue facts, they resort to insults.

As I consider you to be quite literate in your writings, I also consider insults indicative of trying to deflect when someone gets too close to the truth.

And that makes you look like you have something you want covered-up.

The more insulting you became, the more I know I'm getting closer to the truth, George/Cindy.
Orig406-12

United States

#492133 Feb 7, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet, Todd.....probably tomorrow morning or early afternoon.
Did you ever get a back up generator?
AN other

United States

#492134 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know about discovery, don't you, AN?
If you really want to buy into these post-verdict statements, might I suggest that you do some reading on prosecutorial/defense games?
If no written report is generated, neither side is violating rules of discovery.
"You do know about discovery, don't you, AN?"

No what's discovery? Why do you bother to post this kind of crap?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492135 Feb 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good as they are they were unable to fit Fumbles - That's why he bought his 2 for $75. off the rack imitation Gabardine suits.

The shine was dazzling in the courtroom - In fact I think that is what blinded the Jury into seeing the truth.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#492136 Feb 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Although George said Casey was the Last person with Caylee..
He was CLEARED has a Person of Interest...Casey the other Person of Interest is arrested..Incarcerated ..Jose controls his client from Day One...
Casey Lied is the FACT she killed her child...indicted without a
any Dead Body...although unimaginable..
Yet a questionable meter reader finds a bag of remains by the side of the road..as if by magic AUTOMATICALLY It's Caylee...
Although 48,000 children are missing in Florida ..it was never
questionned if it may have been another child...
They had a script..or jumped the guns!
Youre so full of shyt,you should change your name to CESSPOOL.
It was reported that the reamians of a small child was found,no where did they say it was Caylee ever untill they confirmed who it was through DNA sample's.
Questionable meter reader,what a joke,a man that had a nature call and used the wood's to relieve his self with some sort of privacy.
Funny you dont cpmplain about the murering Ho pi%%ing in a public parking lot.
Had he not reported it,that little girls remains would still be there and food for scavenger's.
I hope somebody grabs Casey and stakes her out in a swamp and cover her with sugar and syrup,and let Gods creatures devour her alive.That would be real justice.It wouldn't hurt to do the same with Cindy either.
AN other

United States

#492137 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know about discovery, don't you, AN?
If you really want to buy into these post-verdict statements, might I suggest that you do some reading on prosecutorial/defense games?
If no written report is generated, neither side is violating rules of discovery.
Will you watch baez on the morning talk show and let me know? For some reason, baez is throwing casey under the bus. The state had a "smoking gun"? What do you think that infers?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492138 Feb 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Real quick -- Scram just used a word I am unfamiliar with .....

'pregedous' Is this some kind of Canadian Perogie???

Is Gedous part of her lunar cycle whereby she celebrate Pre Gedous??
Orig406-12

United States

#492139 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone can not argue facts, they resort to insults.
As I consider you to be quite literate in your writings, I also consider insults indicative of trying to deflect when someone gets too close to the truth.
And that makes you look like you have something you want covered-up.
The more insulting you became, the more I know I'm getting closer to the truth, George/Cindy.
Pop Quiz:

1) According to his book, what day does Jose Baez claim Casey told him that Caylee supposedly drowned the morning of June 16, 2008 -- hours before Casey left the house at 1:00?

2) What day did Jose Baez tell Barbara Walters on ABC's "The View" that Caylee died on a "Monday Afternoon"?

3) What don't you get about "defense strategy" and "truth", might sometimes be completely unrelated?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492140 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not finding how to retain all my google searches for one month let alone four.
What kind of computer do you have?
What about your browser history?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492141 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Mar, Mar - 666 Tho important it pales at the recent Bombshell..
This means of course that Murph will continue for a long long time.
Math Madness: New Largest Prime Number Is 17 Million Digits Long
Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/07/math-madn...
Very True...and the Casey Anthony Saga Exploded 08/08/08

Now Check the events surrounding:
09/09/09 -10/10/10 -11/11/11 and 12/12/12 ...

Now 5 years later...2013
(2) 1.com bination 20+13=33 {Master #33)
2.com bination 2+0+1+3=6
...The fifth Amend.(5)+6= 11 { Master #11)

The # 5 very unstable in 20(13)
Five years later--> 08->09->10->11->12
the Fifth year -> no 13/13/13...
Breaks the trend -> 13 aka Karma for Florida

Casey Anthony`Journal -> Juror # 13...

Masters can be added together but undividable...
# 33 +# 11 =# 44 <---> Casey's # 44

History repeats itself taking historical (50 /half a century)
events -> precisely with Casey Anthony & Caylee Anthony'Saga
#'s in Real Life! and Personal Life Paths #...

I love it...Fantastic hobby..and Mary NY is 666
My Topix # were authentic being 9999 ...a message from God!
Who responded 666 ..no other than true evil Mary NY!

PS: Leonard Padilla and myself..We share the same Birth Day!
and connected with this case since 08/08/08...For a starter...
and so much more...It's has if able to predict the future.
It's a Gift from God!
Just sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,155,787
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,318
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,700
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 8 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 10 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 14 hr Jaimee 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 22 hr Murph 70,621
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando