CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,891)

Showing posts 457,801 - 457,820 of483,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're sayng those who are in a position of influence cannot uphold the Mormon doctrine, but it's not their fault. Do you defend Cathilic priests who molest boys as well, because I don't see there to be much difference.
Neither did. If you're going to twist posts to suit your own sick agenda you won't get anymore responses from me regarding this case. It is not the fault of the church, period.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how he got this far in life either.
His elevator doesn't reach the top, if you ask me.
He's not in a basement so I guess he has a better elevator than you think he does.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AN other wrote:
"Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen
Feb 6, 2013 5:14 p.m.
A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.
Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.
Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.
"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.
"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."
Brian Foster has been following the Arias trial closely. We asked him, could this burglary hurt the case?
"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier... it could really undermine the prosecution's case."
Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.
Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.
"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"
Not good at all!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are more uneducated than I initially thought.
I'm unbiased and am just stating my opinion.....I've hardly followed this case.

But I don't care what you say, Jodi's testimony does make an impression in her defense.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're sayng those who are in a position of influence cannot uphold the Mormon doctrine, but it's not their fault. Do you defend Cathilic priests who molest boys as well, because I don't see there to be much difference.
I suppose these felon deviants also support Warren Jeffs for sharing the Mormon and Clinton world views on sex.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/video/...

Judge flips out after getting flipped off

The Situation Room|Added on February 5, 2013Proving that 'some people have to learn the hard way,' a Miami woman learned not to flip off a judge.
----------

Funny!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She did it on purpose, the camera was fairly new and it belonged to Travis, she threw it in the washer with some of his clothes and washed it.
He's in the shower naked and she is fully dressed she dropped that camera and said that he lost his temper and she defended herself. The few pics that were accidentally taken shows a different story.
For all we know she could have had a gun on him and ordered him to pose. What bothers me is where did she get the gun and knife, she had to have brought those items with her. There is a pic of her leg and foot in the shower with him and she is dressed. He is on the shower floor with blood every where.
good God!

only felon murderer casey anthony can hold a candle to jodi when it comes to gruesome, heartless murders, particularly shown with glee at their "accomplishment"

sorry to keep asking you stuff, you have every right to tell us all "watch it your fckin self!"lol....but how long between the time she murderered him and the time she was caught? a few things I've read here and there made it seems like a bigger time lapse than should have been?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good at all!
Why does she need a laptop to declare "everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did. If you're going to twist posts to suit your own sick agenda you won't get anymore responses from me regarding this case. It is not the fault of the church, period.
You're obviously Mormon, right?

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What connection drones had to Dykes was never mentioned. Obviously they were not the minature type shown in the video, because the media noticed them flying in the sky above the area.
Possible survelliance who knows.

There is a really cool documentary about Drones and argus on PBS its called Nova Rise of the Drones...
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.
"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."
Is this guy for real?
Let me guess?

The psychological profile doesn't match what the jury is seeing or hearing with their own eyes and ears?

Through the process of shared discovery, the defense knew what the profile consisted of and could tailor the defendant's demeanor and testimony accordingly.

Like Ashton said, it benefits the defense to have all the evidence in before choosing a defense.

A little too convenient timing for a break-in, wouldn't you say?
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not in a basement so I guess he has a better elevator than you think he does.
Yeah but I think it stops on the Romper Room floor and gets stuck there.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt= hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/ 06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge -pkg.cnn
The Situation Room|Added on February 5, 2013Proving that 'some people have to learn the hard way,' a Miami woman learned not to flip off a judge.
----------
Funny!
LOL!! LOVE that judge!
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt= hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/ 06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge -pkg.cnn
----------
Funny!
"Come back here! Come back!"

BAM!

LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose these felon deviants also support Warren Jeffs for sharing the Mormon and Clinton world views on sex.
Yes, I suppose they think the 12 year old raped Warren Jeffs too.

As far as Bill Clinton, no cigar, I'm staying away from that topic as a neighbour who keeps my nose out of your political business.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
good God!
only felon murderer casey anthony can hold a candle to jodi when it comes to gruesome, heartless murders, particularly shown with glee at their "accomplishment"
sorry to keep asking you stuff, you have every right to tell us all "watch it your fckin self!"lol....but how long between the time she murderered him and the time she was caught? a few things I've read here and there made it seems like a bigger time lapse than should have been?
June 4 2008 Travis was murdered

Arias has been in jail since her arrest on July 15, 2008

Arias had said in a TV interview in September 2008 - three months after Alexander was killed in the bloody attack - that 'no jury would ever convict her' of his murder.

At the time she claimed it was because she had not killed him but today Arias said she had planned to take her own life.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but I think it stops on the Romper Room floor and gets stuck there.
Take it up with JG.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously Mormon, right?
No.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does she need a laptop to declare "everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong"?
She shouldn't.
Her work should be on file with the prosecution - who is obligated to provide copies to the defense.
Then there's always the "notes".

felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
June 4 2008 Travis was murdered
Arias has been in jail since her arrest on July 15, 2008
Arias had said in a TV interview in September 2008 - three months after Alexander was killed in the bloody attack - that 'no jury would ever convict her' of his murder.
At the time she claimed it was because she had not killed him but today Arias said she had planned to take her own life.
ok, so uuhmmm, the knife and gun accidentally slipped in travis' direction instead of hers?!? smh!

why did it take an entire month before she was arrested? I promise that's my last question lol
(but only until tomorrow because I'm going to bed):)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 457,801 - 457,820 of483,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,073,061
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 min Tiburon Girl 2,473
two words (Jul '10) 14 min Tiburon Girl 26,852
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 min your 2,913
One Word (Jul '10) 22 min Tiburon Girl 1,811
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 27 min Tiburon Girl 11,908
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 33 min Tiburon Girl 11,921
•••
•••