|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

GLOOMYDAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you try anchovies once or twice, doesn't mean you want them on every pizza.
Too bad for her that male jurors would probably disagree.

OMG! I am Chortling my cute little arse off muchly whilst gasping & chortling at your frantic desperation causing you to hi-jack my name once again - Trite Trite ever so Trite.

Suck It Up - Smooth Down Your 5 Strands -And realize that Jodi is more of a beauty than Kerazee and will be in the spotlight waaaaay longer than Blobsy Kerazee.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AN other wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/jodi-arias-trial-former-love r-says-she-is-a-lot-stronger-t han-she-looks
"One of the statements from Ryan Burns that stood out was when he said,
"She is a lot stronger than she looks."
He said that she has nearly a six-pack and when she visited him she had grabbed him to adjust him to a position where she could climb on top of him and grind his pelvis. He said that she was quite strong despite her small size.
In the Jodi Arias trial, he testified when she came to have sex with him, which was less than 24 hours after she murdered Travis Alexander. He was shot in the face, stabbed 29 times and had his throat slit from ear to ear.
He also said that she had called him, which now he realizes was immediately after the murder, and spent an hour talking to him, giggling and telling jokes. In the telephone conversation, she seemed perfectly fine, which puts a giant hole in her self defense claim."
PTSD?
That was 12 hours after she killed Travis. I saw him testify, the only reason they didn't have sex was because he stopped it from going to far. Jodi the Mormon doing what she does best, MEN.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a murder trial. This is not a trial that either of them are being prosecuted for not following the mormon faith. He must have been something if she couldn't let go of him. She is 32 years old now with quite a history with men.
"She couldn't let go of him"?

As a Mormon Elder, Travis was in the position of power and control.

Jodi already admitted she killed him, but if first degree murder is the only charge on the table, I can see her walking out that courtroom door. She is a very compelling witness.
Orig406-12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AN other wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/jodi-arias-trial-former-love r-says-she-is-a-lot-stronger-t han-she-looks
"One of the statements from Ryan Burns that stood out was when he said,
"She is a lot stronger than she looks."
He said that she has nearly a six-pack and when she visited him she had grabbed him to adjust him to a position where she could climb on top of him and grind his pelvis. He said that she was quite strong despite her small size.
In the Jodi Arias trial, he testified when she came to have sex with him, which was less than 24 hours after she murdered Travis Alexander. He was shot in the face, stabbed 29 times and had his throat slit from ear to ear.
He also said that she had called him, which now he realizes was immediately after the murder, and spent an hour talking to him, giggling and telling jokes. In the telephone conversation, she seemed perfectly fine, which puts a giant hole in her self defense claim."
PTSD?
I didn't find Burns to be genuine. Probably wishful thinking on his part..

He probably also envisions himself as that dude in the GoDaddy.com Superbowl commercial.
Orig406-12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

-Web wrote:
I don't understand how Jodi Arias could drag 200 lbs of dead weight down a hall.
Her Delta Force Commando Ninja training kicked in.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Did Casey list all of Caylee's things her BK? Certainly the crib, clothes, SHOES, 6 Elmos and other toys, stuffed animals, red wagon, backpacks, sunglasses, picture frames, the empty piggy bank, kids videos, high chair, playhouse, etc. have value and could be sold to pay creditors.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with Vinnie Ghoulitan.
What for?
Orig406-12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a murder trial.
Looks more like a self-defense trial at the moment.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably easily with all that blood to make it a nice slippery drag!
She had no baby blanket, garbage bags and a laundry bag. She didn't just leave the camera, she washed it in his washer and dryer..but ooooops, it worked! The memory stick worked as well.
Odd being the picture freak, she is that she didn't take the camera.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stockholm Syndrome of sorts.
She has a history of maintaining relationships with her abusers.
It began with her mommy and the wooden spoon.
Mommy and Daddy groomed her to obey the abuser from a very young age.
This time.......this time she stood her ground.
(At least that is what her defense team is projecting)
I haven't heard a peep from her about all the men and boyfriends that abused her.

No this time she planned a trip, borrowed money from men and gas cans from an ex and rented a car. She did not let Travis know she was heading there for a planned visit. He was killed by her with a knife and gun, wonder how those magically appeared so she could stand her ground with a naked unarmed man in a shower?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The FAA released a list of agencies that are certified to fly drones.
You'd be surprised at some of the smaller towns that have them.
I think they're absolutely awesome! No law enforcement or military officer deserves to risk their life for some low-life trigger hugging scum who has no value on the wellbeing of others.
Orig406-12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
the only reason they didn't have sex was because he stopped it from going to far
Too bad JG couldn't grasp that simple concept.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
Did Casey list all of Caylee's things her BK? Certainly the crib, clothes, SHOES, 6 Elmos and other toys, stuffed animals, red wagon, backpacks, sunglasses, picture frames, the empty piggy bank, kids videos, high chair, playhouse, etc. have value and could be sold to pay creditors.
Nope, none of that was listed.

How about the panda bears?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"She couldn't let go of him"?
As a Mormon Elder, Travis was in the position of power and control.
Jodi already admitted she killed him, but if first degree murder is the only charge on the table, I can see her walking out that courtroom door. She is a very compelling witness.
Took her three tries to tell the half truth. She had the power and to her it seems to be sex. I find her to be quite an actress and full of it. Self defense vs over kill.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd being the picture freak, she is that she didn't take the camera.
She deleted the pics and washed it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
That was 12 hours after she killed Travis. I saw him testify, the only reason they didn't have sex was because he stopped it from going to far. Jodi the Mormon doing what she does best, MEN.
It doesn't seem Jodi had much for a Mormon role model.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

"Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen
Feb 6, 2013 5:14 p.m.

A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.

"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."

Brian Foster has been following the Arias trial closely. We asked him, could this burglary hurt the case?

"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier... it could really undermine the prosecution's case."

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She deleted the pics and washed it.
on purpose? she actually put the camera through an entire wash cycle - on purpose? or was it inside some clothing she washed?

wtf?!?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad JG couldn't grasp that simple concept.
JG is lucky to be alive, imo.

Then again as Casey stated she only loved two men and JG was one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando