Comments
457,741 - 457,760 of 484,392 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491854
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that the tape was played. It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm. No point in being accurate when attempting to defend murdering sociopaths. How could you be accurate?
You aren't suggesting that the tabloid media misrepresents the 'FACTS', are you?

::GASP::
::THUD::
::FAINTS ON FLOOR::
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491855
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought Travis said Jodi was like a 12 year old getting (bleeeeeeeeeeeep) for the first time?
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm.
What's the difference?
If you don't know, I'm not the appropriate person to ask. Try google.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491856
Feb 6, 2013
 
"According to Arias, Alexander skirted around his Mormon beliefs by engaging her in oral and anal sex since he claimed those were technically not against the Mormon rules.

"It seemed like Travis kind of had a Bill Clinton version of sex, where oral and anal sex were also sex to me, but not for him," Arias told the court on Wednesday."

http://www.ibtimes.com/jodi-arias-murder-tria...
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491857
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Enough with the "tabloid media" crap already.

People with functioning brains can discern truth from speculation.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491858
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't suggesting that the tabloid media misrepresents the 'FACTS', are you?
::GASP::
::THUD::
::FAINTS ON FLOOR::
I'm not SUGGESTING that. I'm questioning YOUR accuracy. Same old, same old.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491859
Feb 6, 2013
 
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
HI Mary..
Did you watch Dr Drew last night regarding her Cobra like penetrating stare?
Holy Bat Guano! Since she turns her cobra like eyes to members of the Jury when answering a question by her Def. I- for one as a member of the Jury would demand a Mongoose for protection against this murderous slut.
LOL..no I haven't watched him in a long time, just happen to catch it tonight. She is quite the actress.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491860
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I had wondered why she had her hairstyle made up like a 7th grader. When I checked in again I saw her on the stand. She does want what she wants and from her testimony so far she sure had plenty of sexual encounters.
Today she talked about anal sex like she was forced! Did she forget her 52 year old BF already told this jury they had anal sex possibly twice?
Mary- Mary- Mary - Shocked am I at you for questioning the purity of Jodi...

Have you not considered the fact that even tho her Pappy did not force her to consume a pet bald mouse at the age of 8yrs old -- He did in fact slam her into furniture at the tender age of 7..

Wonder if the reason her Mammy carried a wooden spoon was nothing less than a tool to protect herself from the delusional killer.

LMAO Just heard a blurb on TV where this will be referred to as
the ANAL Defense.

OMG! I have no doubt that Daizeygay will be first in line at the Courtroom Door escorted by her Mammy.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491861
Feb 6, 2013
 
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought Travis said Jodi was like a 12 year old getting (bleeeeeeeeeeeep) for the first time?
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm.
What's the difference?
Why is an adult Morman man, actively engaged in phone sex with an adult female, even thinking about a 12 year old in ANY context?

I can see where such a deviant might attack his on-again, off-again booty (literally) call, for knowing what a deviant he was, and putting her butt in jeopardy.

Google Mormon Anal. It isn't a new concept simply concocted by Arias out of convenience.
It's a long standing tradition.

Damn goody two-shoes are always looking for ways to buck the system.
Perhaps his one got bucked right back.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491862
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FBI used drones in hostage rescue ( VIDEO)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/05/us/alabama-chil...

It's a helicopter!

It's a bird!

It's a UFO!

No, it's a drone!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491863
Feb 6, 2013
 
Rambler wrote:
"According to Arias, Alexander skirted around his Mormon beliefs by engaging her in oral and anal sex since he claimed those were technically not against the Mormon rules.
"It seemed like Travis kind of had a Bill Clinton version of sex, where oral and anal sex were also sex to me, but not for him," Arias told the court on Wednesday."
http://www.ibtimes.com/jodi-arias-murder-tria...
Poor Monica, I mean Jodi doesn't have the english word NO when it comes to sex. She knew the difference so why did she continue down this path with him? Why did she drive across two states to seduce and kill him? She was in her late 20's she knew exactly what she wanted and if she couldn't have it all she wanted him dead. Her great camera work told on her. Poor Jodi so abused she kept a pic of his penis? Get a clue. She also photographed her so called valentine's day present, a shirt and a tiny pair of shorts with his name on them, she set them up and took a pic of these items a month or more after his death. I will resume watching the trial when the prosecutor is up. It's become boring and obvious that there was never any abuse.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491864
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I don't understand how Jodi Arias could drag 200 lbs of dead weight down a hall.
After all of that work, she left the camera. mercy

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491865
Feb 6, 2013
 
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is an adult Morman man, actively engaged in phone sex with an adult female, even thinking about a 12 year old in ANY context?
I can see where such a deviant might attack his on-again, off-again booty (literally) call, for knowing what a deviant he was, and putting her butt in jeopardy.
Google Mormon Anal. It isn't a new concept simply concocted by Arias out of convenience.
It's a long standing tradition.
Damn goody two-shoes are always looking for ways to buck the system.
Perhaps his one got bucked right back.
This is a murder trial. This is not a trial that either of them are being prosecuted for not following the mormon faith. He must have been something if she couldn't let go of him. She is 32 years old now with quite a history with men.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491866
Feb 6, 2013
 
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that the tape was played. It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm. No point in being accurate when attempting to defend murdering sociopaths. How could you be accurate?
No tapes were played today.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491867
Feb 6, 2013
 
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is an adult Morman man, actively engaged in phone sex with an adult female, even thinking about a 12 year old in ANY context?
I can see where such a deviant might attack his on-again, off-again booty (literally) call, for knowing what a deviant he was, and putting her butt in jeopardy.
Google Mormon Anal. It isn't a new concept simply concocted by Arias out of convenience.
It's a long standing tradition.
Damn goody two-shoes are always looking for ways to buck the system.
Perhaps his one got bucked right back.
When Jodi talked about Travis baptizing her just before he bleeeeeeped her......said she felt like "a used piece of toilet paper". I realize dead men can't talk, but that had to have had an impact in the jury.

I had no idea of Mormon goody two-shoes "traditions". I bet she is opening a lot of people's eyes.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491868
Feb 6, 2013
 
-Web wrote:
I don't understand how Jodi Arias could drag 200 lbs of dead weight down a hall.
After all of that work, she left the camera. mercy
Probably easily with all that blood to make it a nice slippery drag!

She had no baby blanket, garbage bags and a laundry bag. She didn't just leave the camera, she washed it in his washer and dryer..but ooooops, it worked! The memory stick worked as well.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491869
Feb 6, 2013
 
http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi-arias-tr...

"One of the statements from Ryan Burns that stood out was when he said,

"She is a lot stronger than she looks."

He said that she has nearly a six-pack and when she visited him she had grabbed him to adjust him to a position where she could climb on top of him and grind his pelvis. He said that she was quite strong despite her small size.

In the Jodi Arias trial, he testified when she came to have sex with him, which was less than 24 hours after she murdered Travis Alexander. He was shot in the face, stabbed 29 times and had his throat slit from ear to ear.

He also said that she had called him, which now he realizes was immediately after the murder, and spent an hour talking to him, giggling and telling jokes. In the telephone conversation, she seemed perfectly fine, which puts a giant hole in her self defense claim."

PTSD?
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491870
Feb 6, 2013
 
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Monica, I mean Jodi doesn't have the english word NO when it comes to sex. She knew the difference so why did she continue down this path with him?
Stockholm Syndrome of sorts.

She has a history of maintaining relationships with her abusers.
It began with her mommy and the wooden spoon.

Mommy and Daddy groomed her to obey the abuser from a very young age.

This time.......this time she stood her ground.

(At least that is what her defense team is projecting)

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491871
Feb 6, 2013
 
Rambler wrote:
FBI used drones in hostage rescue ( VIDEO)
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/05/us/alabama-chil...
It's a helicopter!
It's a bird!
It's a UFO!
No, it's a drone!
The FAA released a list of agencies that are certified to fly drones.
You'd be surprised at some of the smaller towns that have them.
Orig406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491872
Feb 6, 2013
 
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No tapes were played today.
Take it up with Vinnie Ghoulitan.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491873
Feb 6, 2013
 
GLOOMYDAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you try anchovies once or twice, doesn't mean you want them on every pizza.
Too bad for her that male jurors would probably disagree.


OMG! I am Chortling my cute little arse off muchly whilst gasping & chortling at your frantic desperation causing you to hi-jack my name once again - Trite Trite ever so Trite.

Suck It Up - Smooth Down Your 5 Strands -And realize that Jodi is more of a beauty than Kerazee and will be in the spotlight waaaaay longer than Blobsy Kerazee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,083,716
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 45,892
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 13 hr Winnipeg 169
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 13 hr omegaltd 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••