Orig406-12

United States

#491884 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
the only reason they didn't have sex was because he stopped it from going to far
Too bad JG couldn't grasp that simple concept.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491885 Feb 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
Did Casey list all of Caylee's things her BK? Certainly the crib, clothes, SHOES, 6 Elmos and other toys, stuffed animals, red wagon, backpacks, sunglasses, picture frames, the empty piggy bank, kids videos, high chair, playhouse, etc. have value and could be sold to pay creditors.
Nope, none of that was listed.

How about the panda bears?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#491886 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"She couldn't let go of him"?
As a Mormon Elder, Travis was in the position of power and control.
Jodi already admitted she killed him, but if first degree murder is the only charge on the table, I can see her walking out that courtroom door. She is a very compelling witness.
Took her three tries to tell the half truth. She had the power and to her it seems to be sex. I find her to be quite an actress and full of it. Self defense vs over kill.

Level 8

New York

#491887 Feb 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd being the picture freak, she is that she didn't take the camera.
She deleted the pics and washed it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491888 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
That was 12 hours after she killed Travis. I saw him testify, the only reason they didn't have sex was because he stopped it from going to far. Jodi the Mormon doing what she does best, MEN.
It doesn't seem Jodi had much for a Mormon role model.
AN other

United States

#491889 Feb 6, 2013
"Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen
Feb 6, 2013 5:14 p.m.

A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.

"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."

Brian Foster has been following the Arias trial closely. We asked him, could this burglary hurt the case?

"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier... it could really undermine the prosecution's case."

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#491890 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She deleted the pics and washed it.
on purpose? she actually put the camera through an entire wash cycle - on purpose? or was it inside some clothing she washed?

wtf?!?

Level 8

New York

#491891 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad JG couldn't grasp that simple concept.
JG is lucky to be alive, imo.

Then again as Casey stated she only loved two men and JG was one of them.
Orig406-12

United States

#491892 Feb 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
Did Casey list all of Caylee's things her BK? Certainly the crib, clothes, SHOES, 6 Elmos and other toys, stuffed animals, red wagon, backpacks, sunglasses, picture frames, the empty piggy bank, kids videos, high chair, playhouse, etc. have value and could be sold to pay creditors.
Those are CINDY'S assets. Casey didn't have a real job, remember?

Level 8

New York

#491893 Feb 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
on purpose? she actually put the camera through an entire wash cycle - on purpose? or was it inside some clothing she washed?
wtf?!?
She did it on purpose, the camera was fairly new and it belonged to Travis, she threw it in the washer with some of his clothes and washed it.

He's in the shower naked and she is fully dressed she dropped that camera and said that he lost his temper and she defended herself. The few pics that were accidentally taken shows a different story.

For all we know she could have had a gun on him and ordered him to pose. What bothers me is where did she get the gun and knife, she had to have brought those items with her. There is a pic of her leg and foot in the shower with him and she is dressed. He is on the shower floor with blood every where.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#491894 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they're absolutely awesome! No law enforcement or military officer deserves to risk their life for some low-life trigger hugging scum who has no value on the wellbeing of others.
Drones are useful tools as we witnessed with Dykes but sometimes useful tools in the wrong hands are misused.
Dykes was a decorated Vietnam Vet evidently he wasn't receiving the mental help he desperately needed if he had maybe a bus driver from Alabama would be alive today who knows.
I read Dykes demands were four minutes of airtime on three stations.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491895 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Took her three tries to tell the half truth. She had the power and to her it seems to be sex. I find her to be quite an actress and full of it. Self defense vs over kill.
Then you're sayng those who are in a position of influence cannot uphold the Mormon doctrine, but it's not their fault. Do you defend Cathilic priests who molest boys as well, because I don't see there to be much difference.
Orig406-12

United States

#491896 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how he got this far in life either.
His elevator doesn't reach the top, if you ask me.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491897 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again as Casey stated she only loved two men and JG was one of them.
The number was three.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491898 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She did it on purpose, the camera was fairly new and it belonged to Travis, she threw it in the washer with some of his clothes and washed it.
He's in the shower naked and she is fully dressed she dropped that camera and said that he lost his temper and she defended herself. The few pics that were accidentally taken shows a different story.
For all we know she could have had a gun on him and ordered him to pose. What bothers me is where did she get the gun and knife, she had to have brought those items with her. There is a pic of her leg and foot in the shower with him and she is dressed. He is on the shower floor with blood every where.
That doesn't sound like a premeditated murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491899 Feb 6, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones are useful tools as we witnessed with Dykes but sometimes useful tools in the wrong hands are misused.
Dykes was a decorated Vietnam Vet evidently he wasn't receiving the mental help he desperately needed if he had maybe a bus driver from Alabama would be alive today who knows.
I read Dykes demands were four minutes of airtime on three stations.
What connection drones had to Dykes was never mentioned. Obviously they were not the minature type shown in the video, because the media noticed them flying in the sky above the area.
Orig406-12

United States

#491900 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"She couldn't let go of him"?
As a Mormon Elder, Travis was in the position of power and control.
Jodi already admitted she killed him, but if first degree murder is the only charge on the table, I can see her walking out that courtroom door. She is a very compelling witness.
Yes...... Another verdict that would shock a nation.

Just as premeditation can occur in the blink of an eye - so can the need for self defense.

The defense isn't required to put on a defense - but since the State's case didn't rule out self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt, they have nothing to lose.

Level 8

New York

#491901 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't sound like a premeditated murder.
Then you are more uneducated than I initially thought.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491902 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
"Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen
Feb 6, 2013 5:14 p.m.
A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.
Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.
Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.
"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.
"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."
Brian Foster has been following the Arias trial closely. We asked him, could this burglary hurt the case?
"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier... it could really undermine the prosecution's case."
Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.
Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.
"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"

Is this guy for real?

Level 8

New York

#491903 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're sayng those who are in a position of influence cannot uphold the Mormon doctrine, but it's not their fault. Do you defend Cathilic priests who molest boys as well, because I don't see there to be much difference.
Neither did. If you're going to twist posts to suit your own sick agenda you won't get anymore responses from me regarding this case. It is not the fault of the church, period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,111,137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,852
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr An apple a day 100
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 246
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 hr Lon Spector 301
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,874
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 10 hr Lexus1985 2,512
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info