CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492142 Feb 7, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Can I drop her off? She wants to be snowed in with Auntie Mar Mar for two to three days, weeeeeeeeeee hahahahahaha
I love that child...I won't give her back ;-)
Orig406-12

United States

#492143 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, baez is throwing casey under the bus.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maybe Adam Longo can get Casey's response "on the record"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492145 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hewlett Packard Pavillon, model# a520n, desktop computer;
serial number: MXM4100HYL
And precisely how do you save all your google searches?

I haven't owned a HP since the Boar War.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492146 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you watch baez on the morning talk show and let me know? For some reason, baez is throwing casey under the bus. The state had a "smoking gun"? What do you think that infers?
ERRM! URMMM! Oh Lawd - Could that be what Mumbles felt ? You know when he put his hand in his pocket and was rushed to hospital 'cos it was 'something he had never felt before?
Orig406-12

United States

#492148 Feb 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your browser history?
Oh......So now Melich sat idly by on July 16, 2008 - watching Casey search months of "browser history" - just so she could delete a March 2008 search for chloroform?

Doesn't that make him an accessory after the fact?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492149 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
"You do know about discovery, don't you, AN?"
No what's discovery? Why do you bother to post this kind of crap?
It's not crap, if you take the time to think about it.

If there is no written report generated, there is no discovery violation.

Meaning, that doesn't prove they didn't know about the computer searches just because there was no written report (as rules of discovery mandate).

Convenient, right? Ask yourself why they would want to hide this, instead of telling me I'm posting crap. In other words, take off the rose-colored-good-guy-rah-rah- let's hear it for the hometeam-glasses........the justice system is not a Monday afternoon tea party.

PS> I "heard" JA has a history of not disclosing things to the other side.
AN other

United States

#492150 Feb 7, 2013
"But publicist Michael Wright wrote on Facebook that the “host discusses prosecutions error in SMOKING GUN witness during the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez explains this matter in detail.”

smok·ing gun
Noun
A piece of incontrovertible incriminating evidence.
AN other

United States

#492151 Feb 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And precisely how do you save all your google searches?
I haven't owned a HP since the Boar War.
My reply was an example of irony. I wonder why you missed it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492152 Feb 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised?
Because it's been in the Details...

Level 7

Location hidden

#492153 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop Quiz:
1) According to his book, what day does Jose Baez claim Casey told him that Caylee supposedly drowned the morning of June 16, 2008 -- hours before Casey left the house at 1:00?
2) What day did Jose Baez tell Barbara Walters on ABC's "The View" that Caylee died on a "Monday Afternoon"?
3) What don't you get about "defense strategy" and "truth", might sometimes be completely unrelated?
DAYS, I know what a theory of a case means.

As to your other questions, I have no idea.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492154 Feb 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your browser history?
Yeah, typically history is retained for one week unless the user changes the default setting. It would require an enormous amount memory to retain history files forever.

If that's what AN is eluding to, by mid July the March searches were long since automatically removed from the history file of the Anthony home computer.
Ca sunshine

Riverside, CA

#492155 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone can not argue facts, they resort to insults.
As I consider you to be quite literate in your writings, I also consider insults indicative of trying to deflect when someone gets too close to the truth.
And that makes you look like you have something you want covered-up.
The more insulting you became, the more I know I'm getting closer to the truth, George/Cindy.
Please dont take this as an insult - but I don't think you will ever believe the truth,
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492156 Feb 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Date of purchase?
Place of purchase?
Color of the purchase?
Monitor size?
Shoe size?
Describe what you were wearing when you purchased this item.
Do you have any witnesses who can testify to this ? Murf maybe?

You will need to post your ISP in order to get HELP.
AN other

United States

#492157 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning, that doesn't prove they didn't know about the computer searches just because there was no written report (as rules of discovery mandate).
Convenient, right? Ask yourself why they would want to hide this, instead of telling me I'm posting crap. In other words, take off the rose-colored-good-guy-rah-rah- let's hear it for the hometeam-glasses........the justice system is not a Monday afternoon tea party.
Ya know she was acquitted, right? This huge conspiracy included Richard Cain, Anthony Rusciano, John Bradley who obviously sabataged the state v
PS- you are a liar about Ashton and the discovery violation. Who retried the case? Finished with you. Lying and insults turn off my response response.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#492158 Feb 7, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Real quick -- Scram just used a word I am unfamiliar with .....
'pregedous' Is this some kind of Canadian Perogie???
Is Gedous part of her lunar cycle whereby she celebrate Pre Gedous??
It's like Jorge for George but backward.

Level 7

Location hidden

#492159 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you watch baez on the morning talk show and let me know? For some reason, baez is throwing casey under the bus. The state had a "smoking gun"? What do you think that infers?
He's not throwing Casey under the bus.

If anything, Casey is throwing Baez to the wolves by her silence.

And frankly, I think she owes him more than that.

Love him or hate him, he stood by her when no one else did.
Orig406-12

United States

#492160 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to re-familiarize yourself with Rules Of Criminal Procedure - Rules Of Discovery.

Take note of "Constructive Possession" by "State Acting Agents.

I think you're implying that it's legal for the State to play hide the ball - so long as there isn't a report or a paper trail.

If so, your thinking is seriously flawed.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492161 Feb 7, 2013
"I haven't owned a HP since the Boar War."

TFF I am guffawing ever so much I can BEARLY type....Did the BOAR war precede or come after the BOER war.

Level 7

Location hidden

#492162 Feb 7, 2013
Ca sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Please dont take this as an insult - but I don't think you will ever believe the truth,
I don't take it as an insult.

But I do wonder why the State never set about proving Casey threw Caylee in the woods......a rather large gaping hole in their case, wouldn't you agree?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492163 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know she was acquitted, right? This huge conspiracy included Richard Cain, Anthony Rusciano, John Bradley who obviously sabataged the state v
PS- you are a liar about Ashton and the discovery violation. Who retried the case? Finished with you. Lying and insults turn off my response response.
Why are there so many Dicks involved in this Kerazee case ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Death of Tenzing 1,249,785
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Jingle 53,883
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Cajun Queen 72,165
loan shark (Dec '11) 2 hr Suzie 15
News E. Everett Huskey, known as 'Mr. Real Estate,' ... (Nov '07) 6 hr Rom 19
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,985
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr LizW 18,241
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages