Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Jodi's defense did not made 38 appearances on national TV before her trial. I wonder why her family or Travis' family weren't all over the TV. I wonder why her lawyers didn't alert the press everytime Jodi left their offices. I wonder if Jodi was allowed to receive visitors in jail or if her parents could visit.
One commonality. Jodi's lawyers are destroying her victim's memory.
Jodi made appearances on 48 hours and a couple other media magazine shows. It's disgusting to listen to her lies. I have already caught her lying several times when compared to her LE interviews and tv interviews. She's a disgusting murdering tramp.

She has been through numerous men including dating men she met through her own boyfriends. Her mother's face changed dramatically when she was spouting how abusive her parents were to her.

I see this going in a direction where she is going to try and make this man look like he really wanted a gay relationship with a man. She was more than willing to have sex with him, that's her hold on a man. She took pics of an ex in the shower as well and he didn't even know it was coming. She also had oral and anal sex with her 52 year old boyfriend. All this chit chat about his faith, is he on trial for breaking those rules?

I can't wait until the prosecutor gets his turn.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Jodi's defense did not made 38 appearances on national TV before her trial. I wonder why her family or Travis' family weren't all over the TV. I wonder why her lawyers didn't alert the press everytime Jodi left their offices. I wonder if Jodi was allowed to receive visitors in jail or if her parents could visit.
One commonality. Jodi's lawyers are destroying her victim's memory.
I wonder will the Judge allow the Dumfense Lawyers to present this video of the angelic Jodi to the 11 Man Jury ?...

Casey sneezed and Jodi sings.'Snuff to melt the 'hard' strings'of any male juror.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ,but Cobra does..Check him out on Youtube
at the firing range..
COBRA
COBRA
COBRA

What about PYTHON?

AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Wanna Bet!
Wait until she discovers that whilst she had been using Hinky as a blue print for her new website - Val picked the locks on the bunker and stole all the canned salsa.
OMG !Once that happens don your HazMat clothing 'cos the dollops are sure to hit the fan in her bunker.
Gonna be worse than the Chernobyl contamination.
Seems someone was trolling the crimegals' blog too. The trolls' emails (? or comments) went directly to spam and no one ever read them.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course - She needed it as a leash for her Ittle Aardvark ... Were she to leave him at home he would eat all her canned salsa.
Actually - I doubt she really went for a walk- But is instead meeting up with her dance instructor for when she and Daizey appear on Dancing With The Ards.
OMG! Her instructor looks just like the RG.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =REpbHUHBSGgXX
Hey, I can dance just like that!

Then my dance instructor went on to become an important FBI SA and I sent salsa dip, I was just soooo happy to see his dive-ine face on the tube.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems someone was trolling the crimegals' blog too. The trolls' emails (? or comments) went directly to spam and no one ever read them.
Is that what Scrams has been working on all afternoon?

Dear CrimeGals,
Is your refrigerator running?

ASK GRUND!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
Can Casey Anthony's bankruptcy overshadow this?
www.cfnews13.com/content/news/baynews9/news/a...
Victory Strategies.......sounds like a blueprint.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You show up every time that finishline poster does, always talking about the same shit. Wake up dumbass.
SHHH! Bide awhile - Soon the AOL poster using lower casing that all first year flunked law students use will soon appear.

LOL! Unless of course Val stole her canned Salsa & key board

Wouldn't that be a Hoot ??

Would this perhaps lead to a "Frazzled Days' nick on Topix ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text>
R. Scott Shuker - Bankruptcy Partner
rshuker@lseblaw.com
Bankruptcy
View Resume
View Business Card
Scott practices primarily in the areas of bankruptcy and creditors rights and has represented corporate debtors, and secured and unsecured creditors, in bankruptcy cases of corporate and individual debtors. Prior to entering law school, Scott was a corporate banking officer for Southeast Bank, N.A.
Board Certified Business Bankruptcy
Creditors’ rights
Corporate and business law matters
Asset purchases
Secured lending
General contract-related matters
Debtor’s attorney in Chapter 11 reorganization case for Planet Hollywood, International, Inc. and Transit Group (10th largest trucking company)
Former corporate banking officer
Daytona shoreline hotel tycoons file for Chapter 11
R Scott Shuker – Bankruptcy/Restructuring Florida – Ranked 1 in Chambers USA
Orlando Magazine Best Lawyers in Orlando for 2011, 2012
http://www.lseblaw.com/attorney/r-scott-shuke...
Morgan doesn't have an attorney that can practice in the federal bankruptcy court?
Who's paying Mr. Shuker's fee - whoever has the most to gain?
I noticed that. Mr Shuker has quite the prominent reputation.....he's not going after a destitute girl with only $1,100 in assets.

Clearly whatever it is Zenaida was awarded from the civil suit and is intending to gain is worth his while.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to offend anyone, but here is a brief view on Jodi's defense from the little I watched her case progress. And no I dont watch Nancy on HLN nightly. Actually, I rarely watch her.
Personally, I believe Jodi is guilty as the clear blue sky. However, from a strategic view, Jodi made the ultimate mistake that Casey did not and would not make: Jodi was moronic enough to take the stand.
To Jodi's attorneys: If y'all are reading this blog, all I can say is y'all are a bunch of morons, you should of taken a cue or two from Casey! All Jodi needs is one juror, and her taking the stand likely blew that.
While I understand she is trying to get out of the death penalty, there is not yet been a verdict. I would of went self-defense all day long,'til the cows came home,' as they say, then should the jury find her guilty as charged, then and only then I would turn on the tear factory nd put up mitigating evidence.
Just my personal take, and just sayin'.
If I'm not mistaken, she fired her first lawyer and was finally dissuaded from defending herself. She is arrogant enough to think she can railroad the jury.(Recent history has proven she could be right.). Doesn't her memory for detail prove her to be "stalkerish"?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wouldn't have been (allegedly) a butt-pluggin mormon who got aroused at the thought of sex with 12 year olds -- the lawyers wouldn't have much to destroy.
LMAO Muchly ! Back to your favorite topic I see Re:

" a butt-pluggin' pedOHfile who gets aroused at the thought of sex with 12 year olds."

Does ya Mammy know where your out tonight Cecelia ??

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to offend anyone, but here is a brief view on Jodi's defense from the little I watched her case progress. And no I dont watch Nancy on HLN nightly. Actually, I rarely watch her.
Personally, I believe Jodi is guilty as the clear blue sky. However, from a strategic view, Jodi made the ultimate mistake that Casey did not and would not make: Jodi was moronic enough to take the stand.
To Jodi's attorneys: If y'all are reading this blog, all I can say is y'all are a bunch of morons, you should of taken a cue or two from Casey! All Jodi needs is one juror, and her taking the stand likely blew that.
While I understand she is trying to get out of the death penalty, there is not yet been a verdict. I would of went self-defense all day long,'til the cows came home,' as they say, then should the jury find her guilty as charged, then and only then I would turn on the tear factory nd put up mitigating evidence.
Just my personal take, and just sayin'.
She tried for a plea deal but was turned down. I have seen enough trials to know what the defense is up to. I believe she loves the spotlight and wanted to take the stand. I have watched all her LE interviews one in particular where she said "Travis never raped me and he never," but the detective cut her off with another question. She was a grown woman, she had choices, she didn't want to let go of this man, just as she kept returning to her previous relationships, she had to keep those contacts. I see how intent the prosecutor is and making notes. I see this as a rage over kill, not a crime of passion, a crime of rage. Did she come to his house with her grandpa's stolen gun? She killed this man three times over.
Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lol people are still talking about this? give it up guys, she's been acquitted.
Orig406-12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Muchly ! Back to your favorite topic I see Re:
" a butt-pluggin' pedOHfile who gets aroused at the thought of sex with 12 year olds."
It isn't my favorite topic, but it probably is your favorite lifestyle.

Jess sayin
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

FinishLine wrote:
Wahhhh!
Matt Morgan &#8207;@MattMorganESQ
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in #CaseyAnthony 's bankruptcy case.#EqualJustice #Accountability
Feb 6, 2013
After AZLawyer of Websleuths dropped the bombshell Matt Morgan or whoever he is has nothing to to with the bankruptcy at all, that thread titterings sure got cut short.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Brads SIL

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that. Mr Shuker has quite the prominent reputation.....he's not going after a destitute girl with only $1,100 in assets.
Clearly whatever it is Zenaida was awarded from the civil suit and is intending to gain is worth his while.
That is correct. Any and all of Casey's earnings will be subject to confiscation. Quite OJ Esq Mr. Brown.
PS. I am a real Canadian.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
After AZLawyer of Websleuths dropped the bombshell Matt Morgan or whoever he is has nothing to to with the bankruptcy at all, that thread titterings sure got cut short.
Are you logicalgirl?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for perusing and reporting. Well done! We'd be lost without you!
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't my favorite topic, but it probably is your favorite lifestyle.
Jess sayin
You have never gone a week without posting about child molesting or pedophilia. It is a subject that most rarely consider. The only other time (aside from your posts) that I hear about it, is as a defense for murderers.
Orig406-12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for perusing and reporting.
As if you do anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Cut to the chase 1,099,036
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 33 min zazz 96,381
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 52 min The Real Missyfit 17,608
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 46,267
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 2 hr ddsmorton 1
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 8,977
•••
•••
•••