CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#492010 Feb 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Nancy Grace...
Here! Here! Here! I Say Heresay! I said it!
Talk! Talk! Talk! with no backbone to prove it...
Why don't you shove it where the Sun don't shine
and illuminate your fartbrain!
Just sayin...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492012 Feb 7, 2013
Ca sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> you sound like a 10 year old smartass kid wanting attention- your post is a great example of why we call you a fruitcake.
YAH! YAH! YAH! Little Snake....eat your own fruitcakes!!

I'm the hearsay 12 year old Jodi Arias getting all those Butterfies, after missing my Lover for 3 years......

Snap out of it...and go tell your mentor..The Cobra..
that he's a wimp..for complying with FDLE into the Biggest
worldwide Financial Mediatic Ponzi scheem ever...initiated by
The HLN's Holy Lawless Nancy who grabbed the First money hungry
Orlando Jose to stab Casey in the back and Seal the Deal with
a Financial Handshake..

Many Topix posters here on this thread...initiated by a ngrace
to forget the first 7 versions and start anew...are enforcing
the hatred against Casey Anthony...making them criminal SUPPORTERS of the Multi-Billion if not Trillions worldwide Ponzi Associates..for the past 5 years.

May I remind You that Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY...

The LIARS and the Media and this thread SLANDERING an innocent women..therefore actively endangering the Life of an Innocent Women in the EYES of te LAW.

This Mediatic International Ponzie has been Forcing UNVALIDATED
NEWS seditiously upon the FCC AIRWAVES raping Human Intelligence accross the Globe..

All of you Topix Hatters..Hear! Hear! of:
Casey: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?
Not only The State didn't have the Goods to Convict..
The State didn't have the Goods to Indicte...

Better turn you tongue 7 times before calling Casey Anthony a baby killer again or any slanderous comments...if I'd be you..!!!
Unless you want Topix moderators serve your sorry arsses you've been added to Casey Anthony's Bankcrutcy list of criminals...

Adios Contaminos..

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492013 Feb 7, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Guess the talk show is hesitant to say they'e interviewing Bozo due to fear of backlash from the public.
All the angry emails they get over the weekend can just go to spam.
Maybe.

But I wonder who the "smoking gun witness" is?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#492014 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
Murph the smirf--of course!

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492015 Feb 7, 2013
How does my Topix tan look? I have been vacationing here all week.:)
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492016 Feb 7, 2013
casey Anthony "sufficated" Caylee with duct tape. I base this on the autopsy report that the duct tape was applied PRIOR to decomposition. The chemicals in the trunk that are produced in death by suffocation. The mandible remaining in place after decomposition. The stain in the trunk was of a child in the fetal position. The fact that as one dies slowly, the body withdraws into the fetal position. Caylee died slowly from being suffocated.(First degree murder). Let's not forget the search for "fool-proof suffication" after George left for work.

I know casey did it because there was nothing that was proven to be true in baez's opening statement. Lying is an indication of guilt. The circumstantial evidence was enough to convict her

The jury was a group of completely uninformed. The jury was tampered with.

Let Topix alert the authorities that I am perfectly willing to defend my statements in court, when casey PROVES they are false.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492017 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
My guess is John Bradley.
FinishLine

Jacksonville, FL

#492018 Feb 7, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close enough.
What will the tabloid networks get next to top this case?
Anal sex, oral sex, phone sex, 12 year olds, cheaters, liars and thieves, all played out on daytime tv.
It's the cable network version of The Young and The Restless.
Who writes this stupid shite?
The censors must be on vacation this week.
Daytime tabloid news put the soaps right out of business.

They should sue.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492019 Feb 7, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> Daytime tabloid news put the soaps right out of business.
They should sue.
Wooops proxy fail.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492020 Feb 7, 2013
If I watch HBO, Showtime, etc. or some television shows, I can expect to be exposed to profanity, violence and the like.

It was in baez's opening statement was the first trial that I ever heard lurid details in a court. He didn't need to describe a penis in a child's mouth. He did it purely for the shock value. It worked.

Arias' lawyer takes it to the next step. How is consentual oral or anal sex a defense? Her first date was to Starbucks followed by her climbing into the floorboard of a car to service Travis.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492021 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is Milton Bradley.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492022 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
If I watch HBO, Showtime, etc. or some television shows, I can expect to be exposed to profanity, violence and the like.
It was in baez's opening statement was the first trial that I ever heard lurid details in a court. He didn't need to describe a penis in a child's mouth. He did it purely for the shock value. It worked.
Arias' lawyer takes it to the next step. How is consentual oral or anal sex a defense? Her first date was to Starbucks followed by her climbing into the floorboard of a car to service Travis.
Jodi is just an old-fashioned girl that way.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#492023 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking along those same lines.....but I'm thinking it might be more towards OSCO computer witnesses.

I truly believe, AN, that the State knew about the foolproof suffocation search and didn't bring it in because it was the smoking gun that cut both ways, for both sides.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492024 Feb 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the Canadian Company that makes toys is some how responsible for the way Dick Grund treated his son Jesse?
AN other

United States

#492025 Feb 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this reply have anything to do with the Monopoly token? An iron for a cat?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#492026 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking along those same lines.....but I'm thinking it might be more towards OSCO computer witnesses.
I truly believe, AN, that the State knew about the foolproof suffocation search and didn't bring it in because it was the smoking gun that cut both ways, for both sides.
The truth is--it was a mistake on the Pros. part to not use it period.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492027 Feb 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this reply have anything to do with the Monopoly token? An iron for a cat?
I am most disgruntled about that. But cats win, they always win. I wonder if Trixie was somehow behind this.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#492028 Feb 7, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the Canadian Company that makes toys is some how responsible for the way Dick Grund treated his son Jesse?
That's exactly what I'm suggesting.
AN other

United States

#492029 Feb 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it cut both ways? Was it Caylee on the computer? There is a text to Amy written by casey with foolproof as a hyphenated word. Just like the computer search?

If I could get a truthful response for any question, I would ask who killed Caylee. If not that, I would ask her why she deleted all those March searches on the day she was arrested.
AN other

United States

#492030 Feb 7, 2013
"At 2:49 p.m., after George Anthony said he had left for work and while Casey Anthony’s cellphone is pinging a tower nearest the home, the Anthony family's desktop computer is activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony used;

At 2:51 p.m., on a browser primarily Casey Anthony used, a Google search for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication";
Five seconds later, the user clicks on an article that criticizes pro-suicide websites that include advice on "foolproof" ways to die. "Poison yourself and then follow it up with suffocation" by placing "a plastic bag over the head," the writer quotes others as advising;

At 2:52 p.m., the browser records activity on MySpace, a website Casey Anthony used frequently and George Anthony did not.
Prosecutors never learned about the search because the Orange County Sheriff’s Office didn't know the search existed, even though the department had possession of the family's computer. Instead, the sheriff's office gave prosecutors a spreadsheet with less than 2 percent of the computer’s Internet activity that day.
"There was an oversight,” sheriff’s Capt. Angelo Nieves told the station.“This has been a learning experience for investigators as well.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,252,458
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 72,248
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 3 hr Wet Farts 50
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 18,271
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 54,004
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,997
The alphabet (Jun '06) 10 hr Princess Hey 1,384
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages