|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov /jcal/index.htm
Online docket - Isn't this going to be a hoot!
If granted, does it mean Bobby Mutter would need to travel to Orlando instead of Tampa?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to figure out why an online court docket search has Rumbler in stitches.
http://www.psychopathicwritings.com/2011/03/d...

Do I laugh? And if I laugh, do I laugh a natural, heart felt laughter?

The answer is ... yes, sometimes. But it is a rare occurrence. Mostly I don't laugh with others. I'll go as far as to say that I never really laugh with others, I only laugh with myself. And that happens rarely.

When I do laugh, really, truly laugh, I almost always do so when I'm alone. I think some of the reason for this is that when I laugh, that which I find funny is of such an obscure and "personal", twisted nature, that only I can possibly understand what it is that I find so funny.
On such occasions I will often get a regular laughing fit where I laugh so hard I can hardly contain myself. I've had fits of laughter where I ended up literally rolling on the floor laughing, just as it is supposed to say in the abbreviation: ROFLMAO: Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to figure out why an online court docket search has Rumbler in stitches.
What don't you get?

It proves the civil suit of ZFG has already concluded and the court awarded her a settlement from CA, which is why R Scott Shuker has already submitted a Statement of Claim by ZFG which has been upheld by the Court, who is probably the primary Creditor and why he made the motion to move the proceedings.

The different web story is M&M have a fight ahead of them to allow the courts to decide if ZofK is a Creditor or not, since the Electronic CMA bankruptcy form is disputing it.

Honest to god, what fabricated fools you are to think your game wouldn't ever get outed!
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

continued.... Writings of a Psychopath

"The clinical psychologists and the psychiatrists who have assessed me report that I do not appear to have much, or any, sense of irony. They say that irony goes completely over my head and that I often don't see it if others around me are being ironic."
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

continued..,
"In my personal experience other psychopaths have the same sense of humor that I do. They understand my subtle expressions of humor, those which others just don't get, and which I generally express (f.ex. in writing and in comments on blogs and in fora, ie.) for my own amusement but also for the case that there are others like myself out there and who might understand."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AN other wrote:
continued.... Writings of a Psychopath
"The clinical psychologists and the psychiatrists who have assessed me report that I do not appear to have much, or any, sense of irony. They say that irony goes completely over my head and that I often don't see it if others around me are being ironic."
Is that why the original ngrace used to often say "the irony is rich.(ard))"?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

STM wrote:
United States Bankruptcy Court
Middle District of Florida
Case 8:13-bk-00922
Twitter:
Matt Morgan &#8207;@MattMorganESQ
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in #CaseyAnthony 's bankruptcy case.#EqualJustice #Accountability
Feb 6, 2013
Preliminary Hearing will be held Feb 26, 2013 at 9:30am to consider and act upon the Motion to Transfer Case to Another Division, filed by Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez on Feb 2/5/2013.
Zenaida's attorneys want the bankruptcy case transferred to the Orlando Division.
Debtor Casey Anthony listed much of the property as being located at 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL.[for the past 180 days], which is part of the Orlando Division of bankruptcy court.
Debtor recently completed serving Probation and the probation location could be within the Tampa Division, but the bankruptcy proceeding still belongs in the Orlando Division. The probation location was not her legal residence.
The Debtor and the assets are located in the Orlando area.
The only connection to Tampa is that her bankruptcy counsel is located there.
The creditors and potential witnesses would be inconvenienced if required to travel to Tampa for hearings, discovery, and the meeting of creditors.
By filing this case in the Tampa Division - the "Debtor was forum shopping".
The Debtor and the assets are located in Orange County. Should have been filed in the Orlando Division. This Court should not permit the Debtor's attempt to forum shop.
Debtor's counsels says it was filed in Tampa only to avoid undue media coverage, and her attorneys do not agree to the transfer to Orlando.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
LMAO!
Of course her attorneys filed in Tampa,right close to the idiot capital of the U.S. Pinnelas county,Fla
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Original406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
10 years from now, without fail, Jodi will look like her mother -- who I believe looks like Gale St. John on a diet.
Not a pretty sight, if ya know what I mean.
Even on her worst day Jodi's mother looks better than that obese,fat,sagging teats sow with lipstick,CINDY ANTHONY
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"Strickland’s last line in a three-page response to a defense motion seeking his removal:“At its core, defense counsel’s motion accuses the undersigned [Strickland] of being a self-aggrandizing media hound. Indeed. The irony is rich. Motion granted.”

"Linda Drane-Burdick used the line,“The irony is rich indeed,” in her closing argument."

I guess all the jurors were psychopaths.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.psychopathicwritings.com/2011/03/d...
Do I laugh? And if I laugh, do I laugh a natural, heart felt laughter?
The answer is ... yes, sometimes. But it is a rare occurrence. Mostly I don't laugh with others. I'll go as far as to say that I never really laugh with others, I only laugh with myself. And that happens rarely.
When I do laugh, really, truly laugh, I almost always do so when I'm alone. I think some of the reason for this is that when I laugh, that which I find funny is of such an obscure and "personal", twisted nature, that only I can possibly understand what it is that I find so funny.
On such occasions I will often get a regular laughing fit where I laugh so hard I can hardly contain myself. I've had fits of laughter where I ended up literally rolling on the floor laughing, just as it is supposed to say in the abbreviation: ROFLMAO: Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off.
Just as I imagined it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you get?
It proves the civil suit of ZFG has already concluded and the court awarded her a settlement from CA, which is why R Scott Shuker has already submitted a Statement of Claim by ZFG which has been upheld by the Court, who is probably the primary Creditor and why he made the motion to move the proceedings.
The different web story is M&M have a fight ahead of them to allow the courts to decide if ZofK is a Creditor or not, since the Electronic CMA bankruptcy form is disputing it.
Honest to god, what fabricated fools you are to think your game wouldn't ever get outed!
Jesus H. Christ, you are getting crazier by the minute.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
continued..,
"In my personal experience other psychopaths have the same sense of humor that I do. They understand my subtle expressions of humor, those which others just don't get, and which I generally express (f.ex. in writing and in comments on blogs and in fora, ie.) for my own amusement but also for the case that there are others like myself out there and who might understand."
So they all tell light bulb jokes, then.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why the original ngrace used to often say "the irony is rich.(ard))"?
The original Judge Strickland said the 'irony is rich', & he did not add your (ard).

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
"Strickland’s last line in a three-page response to a defense motion seeking his removal:“At its core, defense counsel’s motion accuses the undersigned [Strickland] of being a self-aggrandizing media hound. Indeed. The irony is rich. Motion granted.”
"Linda Drane-Burdick used the line,“The irony is rich indeed,” in her closing argument."
I guess all the jurors were psychopaths.
Unsurprisingly, you beat me to it.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

" Honest to god,"

HMMM ! What a strange choice of words from one believes in neither God nor Honesty and yet expects her comments to be considered credible ...
Now THAT'S the biggest hoot of the day.

HOOT! HOOT !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall correctly, Mr. Grund told his followers that he first met Cobra on Feb. 10, 2009 - swampside on Suburban Dr.- in what many viewed as an "alternate memorial" to the one George & Cindy held at the Orlando Baptist Church.
Apparently certain people were put on a watch list, which prohibited their attendance at the church memorial.
If I further recall correctly, Mr. Grund further told his followers that he received a request from Wayneann Krueger, who was supposedly a child advocate assisting Haleigh's bio-mom Crystal.
If I am recalling correctly, it was based on this request by Krueger, that Mr. Grund asked his brand spanking new friend Cobra, whom he met swampside on Feb. 10, 2009, to go to Satsuma to investigate Haleigh's disappearance.
What prompted Krueger to think Mr. Grund could help Haleigh in some way - when he couldn't even help in the case of his own 'almost granddaughter'- is the real mystery here.
Will Cobra sue Mr. Grund for sending him to investigate Haleigh, which ultimately ended in Cobra's arrest and probation for his alleged illegal treatment of Snodgrass?
All the "coincidences" between the disappearance of Caylee and Haleigh are far too many. What stands out most is why a Christian Minister would be so foolish as to befriend, let alone hire, someone who nicknamed himself COBRA, given the religious representation of a snake as being evil. I'd bet RG got bitten.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So they all tell light bulb jokes, then.
Hoot - Hoot - I just gave you a nice yellow one 'cos your so savvy !
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus H. Christ, you are getting crazier by the minute.
If Rumpled is right then I bet ZG is Hooting all the way to the bank
wearing Kerazees $200 worth of jewelry with the bike secured on her bike rack.

HOOT - HOOT.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsurprisingly, you beat me to it.
I have a lot more time than you. I don't waste my time trying to reason with the crazies. You still make the effort.(Bless your heart),
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I imagined it.
I can't imagine all the time that's got wasted in casting, scripting and filming, rescripting and refilming this ZofK civil suit.

I think it was Sheriff Smurf who even had the Bankruptcy Court taking over the civil suit proceedings in order to determine if ZofK's creditor claim would be allowed to stand or not.

Now it has fallen to the cutting room floor!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min THE DEVIL 1,081,628
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 5 hr DeathToTraitors 1
We Should Hang All Crooked Cops And Crooked Pol... 5 hr DeathToTraitors 3
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr marce-encore 151
•••
•••