Orig406-12

United States

#491835 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Anthonys Mormons? Are you?
Nope and nope.

Not all Mormon's are butt-pluggerse, but apparently your deviant victim was.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#491836 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy and rage.
She killed him because she couldn't have him the way she wanted him, as her husband and a nice house and money. He broke it off with her and stupid on his part to allow her to show up at his home and have sex with her, she killed him right after the encounter. He broke it off with her but would still sleep with him, that's her ticket to keeping her men. It didn't work well for her with Travis.
She drove a long way to slash his tires twice and his new girlfriend's tires. She showed up in his home uninvited and ran when she saw the new girlfriend with him. She continued to stalk him and any women he had contact with.
Jodi is like a 2 year old -- she wants what she wants when she wants it.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491837 Feb 6, 2013
I know that SaLo is busy but call me curious yellow regarding the following queries...

1. If Kerazee appears as the 2014 Calendar Girl displaying all her 350 black blobs per day will her big black blobs be considered as recognizable assets ?

2.IF Once she again appears displaying yet 425 black blobs which have spread either side of her face since 2013 - Will she be able to write this off as a Medical Condition ?

will she be able to
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#491838 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy and rage.
She killed him because she couldn't have him the way she wanted him, as her husband and a nice house and money. He broke it off with her and stupid on his part to allow her to show up at his home and have sex with her, she killed him right after the encounter. He broke it off with her but would still sleep with him, that's her ticket to keeping her men. It didn't work well for her with Travis.
She drove a long way to slash his tires twice and his new girlfriend's tires. She showed up in his home uninvited and ran when she saw the new girlfriend with him. She continued to stalk him and any women he had contact with.
damn sam, I didn't know she did the rest of that stuff too....as if murder isn't bad enough but I mean sheesh, you're right, sounds like she wanted him bad!

thanks mary, sounds interesting, or boring as hell, depending on how you look at it I guess

she sounds soooooo much like felon murderer casey in so many ways...I guess jesse should be glad he didn't end up like caylee or travis...she wanted to use and abuse jesse and caylee, and control them so that nobody else could have them

it cost little caylee her life

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#491839 Feb 6, 2013
Now another man is on Dr Drew said that he lent her the money to take the trip to see(kill) Travis. She needed the money because she was upset over the break up....good rebuttal witnesses!
Orig406-12

United States

#491840 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Dr Drew has a man on now who knows Jodi Arias, he went on ONE date with her during her so called break up period with Travis. She calls this man a year later and tells him that Travis is mad at him and wanted to warn him.
He also said she was sexually aggressive and confident.
She sounds like a freak in the bedroom.

It's no wonder T-REX finds her so attractive. A step up from his usual canine attraction, I suppose.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#491841 Feb 6, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed "logicalgirl" was from Canada...thought it would be ironic if Ram was using that name, lol.
have you seen how many posts logicalgirl has over there??!? she posts damn near 24/7 including holidays just like ramblersrectum!
Orig406-12

United States

#491842 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me by surprise too.
LMFAO
Orig406-12

United States

#491843 Feb 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
damn sam, I didn't know she did the rest of that stuff too....as if murder isn't bad enough but I mean sheesh, you're right, sounds like she wanted him bad!
thanks mary, sounds interesting, or boring as hell, depending on how you look at it I guess
she sounds soooooo much like felon murderer casey in so many ways...I guess jesse should be glad he didn't end up like caylee or travis...she wanted to use and abuse jesse and caylee, and control them so that nobody else could have them
it cost little caylee her life
Jesse should have kept his pencil in the case and left Casey alone when she started working at Kodak.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491844 Feb 6, 2013
HOLY GRUND DISCIPLES !\
First it was Kerazee who set the tome for child killers - Now we have wannabee Jodi killers...

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volu...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#491845 Feb 6, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had wondered why she had her hairstyle made up like a 7th grader. When I checked in again I saw her on the stand. She does want what she wants and from her testimony so far she sure had plenty of sexual encounters.

Today she talked about anal sex like she was forced! Did she forget her 52 year old BF already told this jury they had anal sex possibly twice?
Orig406-12

United States

#491846 Feb 6, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought Travis said Jodi was like a 12 year old getting (bleeeeeeeeeeeep) for the first time?

You believe Travis, don't you?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491847 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
this is even funnier when you're in a marshmallow peep valentine heart sugar coma :)
Tee-hee!
GLOOMYDAYS

United States

#491848 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Today she talked about anal sex like she was forced! Did she forget her 52 year old BF already told this jury they had anal sex possibly twice?
Just because you try anchovies once or twice, doesn't mean you want them on every pizza.

Too bad for her that male jurors would probably disagree.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#491849 Feb 6, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
I know that SaLo is busy but call me curious yellow regarding the following queries...
1. If Kerazee appears as the 2014 Calendar Girl displaying all her 350 black blobs per day will her big black blobs be considered as recognizable assets ?
2.IF Once she again appears displaying yet 425 black blobs which have spread either side of her face since 2013 - Will she be able to write this off as a Medical Condition ?
will she be able to
2013 could be a write off if she was treated for getting rid of them...that's only if they're causing her a medical issue.

If it was for cosmetic purposes, no she can't write them off.

If in fact she was farming the black blobs to make them grow as an asset to her feminine wiles, she could not write that off either.

Same rules apply in 2013 for 2014 if she rids herself of them for medical purposes.

Thank you for shopping ________Tax Services, LLC ;)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#491850 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
have you seen how many posts logicalgirl has over there??!? she posts damn near 24/7 including holidays just like ramblersrectum!
I popped into the link for a sec, saw the Canadian poster and beat it the hell out of there, lol.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491851 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Now another man is on Dr Drew said that he lent her the money to take the trip to see(kill) Travis. She needed the money because she was upset over the break up....good rebuttal witnesses!
HI Mary..
Did you watch Dr Drew last night regarding her Cobra like penetrating stare?

Holy Bat Guano! Since she turns her cobra like eyes to members of the Jury when answering a question by her Def. I- for one as a member of the Jury would demand a Mongoose for protection against this murderous slut.
AN other

United States

#491852 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought Travis said Jodi was like a 12 year old getting (bleeeeeeeeeeeep) for the first time?
You believe Travis, don't you?
Really? I didn't know that the tape was played. It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm. No point in being accurate when attempting to defend murdering sociopaths. How could you be accurate?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491853 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that the tape was played. It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm. No point in being accurate when attempting to defend murdering sociopaths. How could you be accurate?
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported that she sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm.

What's the difference?
Orig406-12

United States

#491854 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't suggesting that the tabloid media misrepresents the 'FACTS', are you?

::GASP::
::THUD::
::FAINTS ON FLOOR::

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Anton Ciguhr 1,156,284
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 19 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 23 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat Anne 96,717
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando