CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#491915 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.
"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."
Is this guy for real?
Let me guess?

The psychological profile doesn't match what the jury is seeing or hearing with their own eyes and ears?

Through the process of shared discovery, the defense knew what the profile consisted of and could tailor the defendant's demeanor and testimony accordingly.

Like Ashton said, it benefits the defense to have all the evidence in before choosing a defense.

A little too convenient timing for a break-in, wouldn't you say?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#491917 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not in a basement so I guess he has a better elevator than you think he does.
Yeah but I think it stops on the Romper Room floor and gets stuck there.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491918 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt= hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/ 06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge -pkg.cnn
Judge flips out after getting flipped off
The Situation Room|Added on February 5, 2013Proving that 'some people have to learn the hard way,' a Miami woman learned not to flip off a judge.
----------
Funny!
LOL!! LOVE that judge!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#491919 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt= hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/ 06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge -pkg.cnn
Judge flips out after getting flipped off
The Situation Room|Added on February 5, 2013Proving that 'some people have to learn the hard way,' a Miami woman learned not to flip off a judge.
----------
Funny!
"Come back here! Come back!"

BAM!

LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491920 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose these felon deviants also support Warren Jeffs for sharing the Mormon and Clinton world views on sex.
Yes, I suppose they think the 12 year old raped Warren Jeffs too.

As far as Bill Clinton, no cigar, I'm staying away from that topic as a neighbour who keeps my nose out of your political business.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#491921 Feb 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
good God!
only felon murderer casey anthony can hold a candle to jodi when it comes to gruesome, heartless murders, particularly shown with glee at their "accomplishment"
sorry to keep asking you stuff, you have every right to tell us all "watch it your fckin self!"lol....but how long between the time she murderered him and the time she was caught? a few things I've read here and there made it seems like a bigger time lapse than should have been?
June 4 2008 Travis was murdered

Arias has been in jail since her arrest on July 15, 2008

Arias had said in a TV interview in September 2008 - three months after Alexander was killed in the bloody attack - that 'no jury would ever convict her' of his murder.

At the time she claimed it was because she had not killed him but today Arias said she had planned to take her own life.

Level 8

New York

#491922 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but I think it stops on the Romper Room floor and gets stuck there.
Take it up with JG.

Level 8

New York

#491923 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously Mormon, right?
No.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#491925 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does she need a laptop to declare "everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong"?
She shouldn't.
Her work should be on file with the prosecution - who is obligated to provide copies to the defense.
Then there's always the "notes".

felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491928 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
June 4 2008 Travis was murdered
Arias has been in jail since her arrest on July 15, 2008
Arias had said in a TV interview in September 2008 - three months after Alexander was killed in the bloody attack - that 'no jury would ever convict her' of his murder.
At the time she claimed it was because she had not killed him but today Arias said she had planned to take her own life.
ok, so uuhmmm, the knife and gun accidentally slipped in travis' direction instead of hers?!? smh!

why did it take an entire month before she was arrested? I promise that's my last question lol
(but only until tomorrow because I'm going to bed):)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491929 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess?
The psychological profile doesn't match what the jury is seeing or hearing with their own eyes and ears?
Through the process of shared discovery, the defense knew what the profile consisted of and could tailor the defendant's demeanor and testimony accordingly.
Like Ashton said, it benefits the defense to have all the evidence in before choosing a defense.
A little too convenient timing for a break-in, wouldn't you say?
Yes, but I'd say it's a damn poor doctor who only as one copy of a psychological assessment, only on a laptop, with no backup.

Maybe the profile was given to her and this is her way of breaking-out of it.

Level 8

New York

#491930 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#491931 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I suppose they think the 12 year old raped Warren Jeffs too.
As far as Bill Clinton, no cigar, I'm staying away from that topic as a neighbour who keeps my nose out of your political business.
Bill C.= "I did not have sex with that woman!"
"I just stuck my (bleeeep) in her mouth."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491932 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She shouldn't.
Her work should be on file with the prosecution - who is obligated to provide copies to the defense.
Then there's always the "notes".
Very good point.

Level 8

New York

#491934 Feb 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, so uuhmmm, the knife and gun accidentally slipped in travis' direction instead of hers?!? smh!
why did it take an entire month before she was arrested? I promise that's my last question lol
(but only until tomorrow because I'm going to bed):)
She kept sticking to her lies for years, first she wasn't even there, then all of the sudden there were two people there with ski masks that killed him. I believe the investigation took that long as she continued to stick to stories after the grand jury charged her.

It's beyond me how she is going to explain 29 stabs wounds, gunshot to the head and bullet lodged in his cheek and a stab to his heart. Don't forget she also slit his throat ear to ear. She showed a detective a cut across the crease of her fingers and he pointed out to her that it was caused from a bloody knife slipping through her hand.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491937 Feb 6, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill C.= "I did not have sex with that woman!"
"I just stuck my (bleeeep) in her mouth."
Daisy, who knows, maybe he was following the Baez Protocol of Defense by following the path of least resistance. It doesn't matter.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491938 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M urder_of_Travis_Alexander
Murder of Travis Alexander
Is the trial over yet?
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491940 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M urder_of_Travis_Alexander
Murder of Travis Alexander
LOL

again just like felon murderer casey anthony...jodi had no high school diploma

at least jodi decided to finish that project in jail, I guess she wasn't using all her time slathering valtrex on her cooter like the felon murderer was
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491941 Feb 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She kept sticking to her lies for years, first she wasn't even there, then all of the sudden there were two people there with ski masks that killed him. I believe the investigation took that long as she continued to stick to stories after the grand jury charged her.
It's beyond me how she is going to explain 29 stabs wounds, gunshot to the head and bullet lodged in his cheek and a stab to his heart. Don't forget she also slit his throat ear to ear. She showed a detective a cut across the crease of her fingers and he pointed out to her that it was caused from a bloody knife slipping through her hand.
thanks very much Mary
sleep well, you have an assload of snow coming your way this weekend! they're calling for a possibility of up to 48" to hit boston

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#491942 Feb 6, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know they make a stupid Drone and it is aiming right at you as we speak?
BAM
You're misinformed there no such thing as a stupid drone.
However,Argus has a hundred eyes on you.
bammy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JRB 1,549,476
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 15 hr dontbuyGE 24
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 98,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... Sun Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous Sun Inspirationalmill... 1
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Jun 24 wen 448

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages