CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491758 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Writings of a Psychopath
"In my personal experience other psychopaths have the same sense of humor that I do. They understand my subtle expressions of humor, those which others just don't get, and which I generally express (f.ex. in writing and in comments on blogs and in fora, ie.) for my own amusement but also for the case that there are others like myself out there and who might understand."
These are usually the same daft buggers - Who when they got threatened with excommunication thought there was something wrong with their ISP.

I notice a certain somebody is still angry at Val for excommunicating her from The Hinky Meter Site.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491759 Feb 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pray she is wearing pants,
this time.
OMG! Will have to watch the news tonight in case there is a BOMSHELL that scientists have discovered A Black Hole Of Alberta.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#491760 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Well, even though it is still a winter day, the sun is shining brightly and everything looks sparking clean and white.
I'm going to go for a walk and get some fresh air.
:-)
BBL
Translation: They are searching my cell for drugs, no big deal I already did them..They are sending me out in the yard for awhile.

BBL, cause where else do I have to go?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#491761 Feb 6, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: They are searching my cell for drugs, no big deal I already did them..They are sending me out in the yard for awhile.
BBL, cause where else do I have to go?
ROTFLMAO !
AN other

United States

#491762 Feb 6, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
These are usually the same daft buggers - Who when they got threatened with excommunication thought there was something wrong with their ISP.
I notice a certain somebody is still angry at Val for excommunicating her from The Hinky Meter Site.
Right. Thank goodness she doesn't hold a grudge.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#491763 Feb 6, 2013
I will be here vacationing all week!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491765 Feb 6, 2013
Did Rambler take the thread with her when she left?
AN other

United States

#491766 Feb 6, 2013
February 1st, 2013 by halboedeker

"In a blistering interview with CNNís Piers Morgan, attorney Cheney Mason has asked the media to leave Casey Anthony alone.

He may not need to worry: I saw only 110 views for Masonís interview on YouTube."
AN other

United States

#491767 Feb 6, 2013
marcemon wrote:
Nope. Just the needling.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491768 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
This might explain it????
"One other thing that might interest some of you, is how Jose Baezís opening statement can be used against Casey Anthony in her civil trial.
The civil trial is over and Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez has filed a motion to transfer the case. This should
be a cause for celebration!

&sn s=em

02/26/2013
@09:30AM
13-00922-8M7
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

* Motion to Transfer Case to Another Division Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#11

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491769 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
"In a blistering interview with CNNís Piers Morgan, attorney Cheney Mason has asked the media to leave Casey Anthony alone.
He may not need to worry: I saw only 110 views for Masonís interview on YouTube."
Shades of the Anthonys demanding the media leave them alone as they pranced in front of the cameras.
Casey

United States

#491770 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
Is he serious-- leave me alone? Wtf-- my Bella Vita backfired. Jose and cheney suck.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#491771 Feb 6, 2013
Original406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more conspiracies than Stew Webb and the late Ted Gunderson.
Do you own any semi-automatic assault style weaponry?
Yes or No?
I don't ,but Cobra does..Check him out on Youtube
at the firing range..
AN other

United States

#491772 Feb 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Shades of the Anthonys demanding the media leave them alone as they pranced in front of the cameras.
I wonder why Jodi's defense did not made 38 appearances on national TV before her trial. I wonder why her family or Travis' family weren't all over the TV. I wonder why her lawyers didn't alert the press everytime Jodi left their offices. I wonder if Jodi was allowed to receive visitors in jail or if her parents could visit.

One commonality. Jodi's lawyers are destroying her victim's memory.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491773 Feb 6, 2013
marcemon wrote:
But of course - She needed it as a leash for her Ittle Aardvark ... Were she to leave him at home he would eat all her canned salsa.

Actually - I doubt she really went for a walk- But is instead meeting up with her dance instructor for when she and Daizey appear on Dancing With The Ards.

OMG! Her instructor looks just like the RG.

FinishLine

United States

#491774 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The civil trial is over and Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez has filed a motion to transfer the case. This should
be a cause for celebration!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k7JvsbcxuncXX&sns=em
02/26/2013
@09:30AM
13-00922-8M7
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
* Motion to Transfer Case to Another Division Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#11
R. Scott Shuker - Bankruptcy Partner

[email protected]
Bankruptcy
View Resume
View Business Card
Scott practices primarily in the areas of bankruptcy and creditors rights and has represented corporate debtors, and secured and unsecured creditors, in bankruptcy cases of corporate and individual debtors. Prior to entering law school, Scott was a corporate banking officer for Southeast Bank, N.A.
Board Certified Business Bankruptcy
Creditorsí rights
Corporate and business law matters
Asset purchases
Secured lending
General contract-related matters
Debtorís attorney in Chapter 11 reorganization case for Planet Hollywood, International, Inc. and Transit Group (10th largest trucking company)
Former corporate banking officer
Daytona shoreline hotel tycoons file for Chapter 11
R Scott Shuker Ė Bankruptcy/Restructuring Florida Ė Ranked 1 in Chambers USA
Orlando Magazine Best Lawyers in Orlando for 2011, 2012

http://www.lseblaw.com/attorney/r-scott-shuke...

Morgan doesn't have an attorney that can practice in the federal bankruptcy court?

Who's paying Mr. Shuker's fee - whoever has the most to gain?
FinishLine

United States

#491776 Feb 6, 2013
Wahhhh!

Matt Morgan &#8207;@MattMorganESQ
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in #CaseyAnthony 's bankruptcy case.#EqualJustice #Accountability
Feb 6, 2013
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#491778 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Thank goodness she doesn't hold a grudge.
LOL! Wanna Bet!

Wait until she discovers that whilst she had been using Hinky as a blue print for her new website - Val picked the locks on the bunker and stole all the canned salsa.

OMG !Once that happens don your HazMat clothing 'cos the dollops are sure to hit the fan in her bunker.
Gonna be worse than the Chernobyl contamination.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#491779 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your coffee has been brewed in too many different pots.
From the story in December, 2008 it has murphed --
You're added "that girl from Kissimmee" to the sighting.
You've changed the date from the 17th to the 19th.
You've changed the church from Baptist to some unaffiliated Catholic Church.
You've changed the location of the sighting from the west coast of Florida to Moore Haven in the interior.
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
And furthermore, aside from attempting to destroy the credibility of who is probably a fictitious person who wrote this post which you which have dramatically altered the details of, you expect people to take your lunatic rantings as gospel.
Sure thing, Sheriff Smurfy!
Poor rambler..You keep bringing back the same thing..I explain the details and you come back again..distorting...the facts..

It's okay..I don't need to prove you nothing because obviously you do NOT want to get it straight.Be that way.I owe you nothing.

I did what I had to do, reporting a sighting and did it lawfully.
I have my credentials, and I'm not gonna post it on this forum to please you..or anyone else..I don't care what you beleive..you are obviously more interested in scattering info and jumping from one subject to another..attacking whoever,on purpose. You love to twist and play dumb and stupid.

Be that way..and stay that way..I guess, it's your JOB and Paid to distort information..Won't change anything.

The wheel has been in motion for quite some time..all your getting is bit by bit and you go nuts rushing and loosing it..

You be stupid all you want,you've proved it to everyone on this thread over and over...
Your STUPIDITY is just that..Stupidity..

Act has if I don't exist will you..!
((((I will do the same from now on!)))))

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#491783 Feb 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Jodi's defense did not made 38 appearances on national TV before her trial. I wonder why her family or Travis' family weren't all over the TV. I wonder why her lawyers didn't alert the press everytime Jodi left their offices. I wonder if Jodi was allowed to receive visitors in jail or if her parents could visit.
One commonality. Jodi's lawyers are destroying her victim's memory.
Jodi made appearances on 48 hours and a couple other media magazine shows. It's disgusting to listen to her lies. I have already caught her lying several times when compared to her LE interviews and tv interviews. She's a disgusting murdering tramp.

She has been through numerous men including dating men she met through her own boyfriends. Her mother's face changed dramatically when she was spouting how abusive her parents were to her.

I see this going in a direction where she is going to try and make this man look like he really wanted a gay relationship with a man. She was more than willing to have sex with him, that's her hold on a man. She took pics of an ex in the shower as well and he didn't even know it was coming. She also had oral and anal sex with her 52 year old boyfriend. All this chit chat about his faith, is he on trial for breaking those rules?

I can't wait until the prosecutor gets his turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min disastermaster 1,277,682
News 'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 46 min An apple a day 192
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 49 min HELL ON EARTH 19,124
last post wins! (Jul '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 5,831
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 9,514
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 22,500
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,272
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages