“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491416 Feb 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that word " blueprint", which architectures create so the building looks just like it?
DNA is also a blueprint that is indicative of the person's physical characteristics, oh wise one.
Obviously scientists have isolated which genetic marker features "beetle brows".
Mitochondrial DNA does not tell a scientist whether a person had beetle brows. A genetic marker for eyebrow features? Where do you get this stuff from?

There are a couple of portraits of Richard III. It was a joke, oh stupid one.
AN other

United States

#491417 Feb 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of truth seeker asks stupid questions on a hardly read Topix thread, knowing the answers might be at Ocean Woods, near Cape Canaveral.
Pfffftttt.......you ghouls are all talk but no action!
Coward!
My architectures answer all my questions so I won't be frightened by casey's crazies. You have no clue of my actions. I'll send you a blueprint.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491418 Feb 5, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
My architectures answer all my questions so I won't be frightened by casey's crazies. You have no clue of my actions. I'll send you a blueprint.
I'd like to know how someone who has no money can buy real estate. I'd also like to know how someone with no money can qualify for a loan. Oh wait, Casey paid cash for her luxury condo.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491419 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitochondrial DNA does not tell a scientist whether a person had beetle brows. A genetic marker for eyebrow features? Where do you get this stuff from?
There are a couple of portraits of Richard III. It was a joke, oh stupid one.
Didn't they teach you humour when you got your PhD in Joke Writing?

The fact is DNA is a blueprint which is indicative of certain physical characteristics......which is why identical twins share identical DNA or why certain DNA markers are unique to certain races......and why scientists are able to determine what King Richard III perhaps looked like. It's amazing how science has advanced to the degree a 500 year old skull yields those secrets.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#491420 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this -- history come to life.
But how do they know he had beetle brows?
They don't you silly goose - It's quite apparent to the keen observer this is simply nothing more than a Photo Shop pic of the Rev - Sans the beard.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491421 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know how someone who has no money can buy real estate. I'd also like to know how someone with no money can qualify for a loan. Oh wait, Casey paid cash for her luxury condo.
Nobody is interested in pursuing information which could potentially lead to CMA having committed perjury in that bankruptcy filing.

It's easier for the ghouls to cower behind a computer making allegations on a Topix thread.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491422 Feb 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't you silly goose - It's quite apparent to the keen observer this is simply nothing more than a Photo Shop pic of the Rev - Sans the beard.
Oh my gosh -- you're right. I see the chop lines at the neck. What a poor photoshop job this was.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491423 Feb 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't you silly goose - It's quite apparent to the keen observer this is simply nothing more than a Photo Shop pic of the Rev - Sans the beard.
Now that you mention it, that one interview I noticed a resemblance in the teeth.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#491424 Feb 5, 2013
LMAO! here are some more.. Note the smoothe skin one - she doesn't have a belly button - also the one with a foot for a hand.Lady G cracked me up.

http://www.psdisasters.com/

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491425 Feb 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is interested in pursuing information which could potentially lead to CMA having committed perjury in that bankruptcy filing.
It's easier for the ghouls to cower behind a computer making allegations on a Topix thread.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is pursuing information?

What allegations? You mean the speculation that EVERYONE here engages in?
AN other

United States

#491426 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know how someone who has no money can buy real estate. I'd also like to know how someone with no money can qualify for a loan. Oh wait, Casey paid cash for her luxury condo.
HOA fees are not discharged in bankruptcy court. If she paid cash for her condo, she (or the owner) is responsible for the fees as long as she "owns" it.

BTW. I think that anything she does, anything she buys and any place she goes will continue to be of interest just as it was with OJ. If she so much as jaywalks, the crime will be reported my many more than just Topix subscribers.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491427 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is pursuing information?
What allegations? You mean the speculation that EVERYONE here engages in?
Where'd you get your PhD in Acting Clueless?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#491428 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh -- you're right. I see the chop lines at the neck. What a poor photoshop job this was.
Yeppers! Also the pic of his descendant was simply another PS of John Reginald Christie .

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3...
AN other

United States

#491429 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is pursuing information?
What allegations? You mean the speculation that EVERYONE here engages in?
Were you and Rambler in PhD classes together?
AN other

United States

#491430 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is pursuing information?
What allegations? You mean the speculation that EVERYONE here engages in?
You flunked out and she was valedictorian, right?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#491431 Feb 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know how someone who has no money can buy real estate. I'd also like to know how someone with no money can qualify for a loan. Oh wait, Casey paid cash for her luxury condo.
NONE OF THE ABOVE..

She is now gainfully employed as a Legal Savisor & Live-In-Nanny for a very very rich family.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491432 Feb 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers! Also the pic of his descendant was simply another PS of John Reginald Christie .
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3...
Casey looks just like him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491433 Feb 5, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
HOA fees are not discharged in bankruptcy court. If she paid cash for her condo, she (or the owner) is responsible for the fees as long as she "owns" it.
BTW. I think that anything she does, anything she buys and any place she goes will continue to be of interest just as it was with OJ. If she so much as jaywalks, the crime will be reported my many more than just Topix subscribers.
If she paid cash for a condo, the condo becomes an asset which was UNdisclosed on the allegedly filed bankruptcy form...that's a criminal offence.

Is Casey paying you to deflect attention from certain aspects of this filing which are highly questionable?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491434 Feb 5, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you and Rambler in PhD classes together?
Yes. We were study buddies.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#491436 Feb 5, 2013
AHA! Could this be a clue that Kerazee is scheduled for a TV interview ??

Pisces

A greater urge to talk about yourself emerges with Mercury entering your sign for a long stay. Consciously or subconsciously, your thoughts and discussions tend to be focused on you. Others may even present some sort of written review of your personality or performance, or they may speak to you about aspects of your appearance and personality. Keep your mind together, as Mercury turns retrograde in Pisces on the 23rd of this month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min harmonious 1,110,236
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 58 min Waco 2,973
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr jrw 96,439
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr texas pete 17,087
Orlando shouldn't be part of the US 4 hr Minnie 2
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 5 hr mdbuilder 94
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••