CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491643 Feb 6, 2013
Is Dave Lohr or Josh Benson listed in the bankruptcy?
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491644 Feb 6, 2013
Howz aboutz will.i.am eugene cobra stubbs?
Is he included on the list of Casey Anthony creditors?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#491645 Feb 6, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>You busted me :( LOL I just started paying attention to this case, kinda.
I have it on the TV but I have to keep muting it.
I can not believe she is on the stand.
Is there anyway that you can catch me up in a paragraph?:)
In one paragraph., Jodi Arias seemes kind ,collected and very intelligent...small stature for a Ninja Bloody Killer...

Can't wait for the prosecutor to cross-examine her...with the
details of her Martial Art cut-throat efficient moves of Self defense! Hope she don't suffer from amnesia by then!

It surpasses me that any inmate are supporting her self-defense
motion..But again..they may not have any other choice if they don't!

Jodi Arias is not the kind of girl I would trust in my circle of friends... No Way Jose...
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491646 Feb 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
In one paragraph., Jodi Arias seemes kind ,collected and very intelligent...small stature for a Ninja Bloody Killer...
Can't wait for the prosecutor to cross-examine her...with the
details of her Martial Art cut-throat efficient moves of Self defense! Hope she don't suffer from amnesia by then!
It surpasses me that any inmate are supporting her self-defense
motion..But again..they may not have any other choice if they don't!
Jodi Arias is not the kind of girl I would trust in my circle of friends... No Way Jose...
Yeah.........A real Delta Force Commando in sheeps clothing, that one.

Level 6

Location hidden

#491647 Feb 6, 2013
Original406-12 wrote:
Howz aboutz will.i.am eugene cobra stubbs?
Is he included on the list of Casey Anthony creditors?
I wouldn't be surprised...if Cobra would be..

He suppressed Info 08/08/08 when Leonard Padilla
Posted a 520K Bond..offering a $250K Reward.....
Which Lenny revoked when Cobra went to Moore Haven,
and told by GC Sheriff,He (Cobra)was "Obstructing Justice"
passing CNN's Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony.
Cobra was told to Back Off..repeatedly..with threats..
he would land in prison for 15 years if he talks..

I noticed the Florida Innocent Project is DEAD...
For what I understand, the Anthony Murder indictment was
connected to the project..which Judge Perry attended....

Anyone know the connections..should be interesting...

Level 6

Location hidden

#491648 Feb 6, 2013
* Passing CNN Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony 's PHOTOS**
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491649 Feb 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised...if Cobra would be..
He suppressed Info 08/08/08 when Leonard Padilla
Posted a 520K Bond..offering a $250K Reward.....
Which Lenny revoked when Cobra went to Moore Haven,
and told by GC Sheriff,He (Cobra)was "Obstructing Justice"
passing CNN's Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony.
Cobra was told to Back Off..repeatedly..with threats..
he would land in prison for 15 years if he talks..
I noticed the Florida Innocent Project is DEAD...
For what I understand, the Anthony Murder indictment was
connected to the project..which Judge Perry attended....
Anyone know the connections..should be interesting...
You have more conspiracies than Stew Webb and the late Ted Gunderson.

Do you own any semi-automatic assault style weaponry?

Yes or No?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491650 Feb 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you hundreds of times..."That Girl"...is The Girl I saw
with my own eyes with Casey and Caylee in Moore Haven,Florida,
June 19th 2008...and I told this to FDLE,FBI, John Morgan and Jose Baez etc,etc, in August/September 2008...
Wake up! Time to smell the coffee....
Your coffee has been brewed in too many different pots.

From the story in December, 2008 it has murphed --

You're added "that girl from Kissimmee" to the sighting.

You've changed the date from the 17th to the 19th.

You've changed the church from Baptist to some unaffiliated Catholic Church.

You've changed the location of the sighting from the west coast of Florida to Moore Haven in the interior.

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...

And furthermore, aside from attempting to destroy the credibility of who is probably a fictitious person who wrote this post which you which have dramatically altered the details of, you expect people to take your lunatic rantings as gospel.

Sure thing, Sheriff Smurfy!
T-REX

United States

#491651 Feb 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you hundreds of times..."That Girl"...is The Girl I saw
with my own eyes with Casey and Caylee in Moore Haven,Florida,
June 19th 2008...and I told this to FDLE,FBI, John Morgan and Jose Baez etc,etc, in August/September 2008...
Wake up! Time to smell the coffee....
I think your hilarious, you never miss a chance to make sure it's all about you.
You have seen this or that,you have contacted this person or that person,you have been in contact with this person or that person through e-mails or phone.Every thing you claim is documented or in the library of Congress.
Yet will all your great expertise and how wonderful you try to present yourself,I wonder why you never took a picture of anything to back your story.
If I remember correctly the LE's did check out a supposedly sighting at the airport and it was confirmed not to be Caylee,they checked the security camera photo's quite well.
I find it interesting that such a knowledgable person as you claim you are,never took a picture to back your BS up.Hell My cell takes great pic's and I as a rule carry my digital camers in my pocket just in case,I would need it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491652 Feb 6, 2013
CASEY ANTHONY: THE WAGES OF SIN
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/cas...

I notice my previous c/p got erased. I guess we can't talk about what floats down internet streams but won't it make for great headlines if this report gets discussed as a rumoured income source during the bankruptcy proceedings.
The court will surely not accept CMA electronic declaring ZERO monthly personal expenses.
T-REX

United States

#491653 Feb 6, 2013
Original406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.........A real Delta Force Commando in sheeps clothing, that one.
I agree, but she is a 1000 times more attractive then Casey ever will be.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#491654 Feb 6, 2013
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. - Matt Morgan
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491655 Feb 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your hilarious, you never miss a chance to make sure it's all about you.
You have seen this or that,you have contacted this person or that person,you have been in contact with this person or that person through e-mails or phone.Every thing you claim is documented or in the library of Congress.
Yet will all your great expertise and how wonderful you try to present yourself,I wonder why you never took a picture of anything to back your story.
If I remember correctly the LE's did check out a supposedly sighting at the airport and it was confirmed not to be Caylee,they checked the security camera photo's quite well.
I find it interesting that such a knowledgable person as you claim you are,never took a picture to back your BS up.Hell My cell takes great pic's and I as a rule carry my digital camers in my pocket just in case,I would need it.
The storyline goes like this --

On July 16, 2008 the media announced to the world Caylee is missing and her mother says she hasn't seen her for 31 days.

In August, 2008 Zenaida of Kissimmee makes her debut.

In December, 2008 DDL posts a sighting in June, 2008 - give or take a week - that she allegedly saw Casey and Caylee (but not ZofK) at a Baptist church on the west coast Florida.

So now Topix's own DDL has arrived to say "oh yeah, that was me, but the sighting was at a different church, different place, different day...blah, blah."

How would DDL have known to take a photo of the sighting when she couldn't have known Caylee was going to go missing in June, 2008?
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491656 Feb 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but she is a 1000 times more attractive then Casey ever will be.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

10 years from now, without fail, Jodi will look like her mother -- who I believe looks like Gale St. John on a diet.

Not a pretty sight, if ya know what I mean.
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491657 Feb 6, 2013
STM wrote:
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case.- Matt Morgan
LOL
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491658 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text> she couldn't have known Caylee was going to go missing in June, 2008?
She shouldn't have known Cobra the wannabe reality star, either.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491659 Feb 6, 2013
STM wrote:
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case.- Matt Morgan
That's dumb. First the court needs to uphold ZofK's Statement of Claim for M&M to have any involvement in the proceedings.

On the other hand, it is a positive indication that the SEALED ZFG vs CA civil suit did result in a settlement being awarded to the REAL ZFG by a different CA and that's what the REAL bankruptcy is all about.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.
- Walter Scott
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491660 Feb 6, 2013
Is Joseph S. Jordan Sr. included on the list of creditors in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy filing.

Did Bobby Mutter and Joseph S. Jordan Sr. know each other prior to the discovery of Caylee's remains?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491661 Feb 6, 2013
Original406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if anyone called Bobby Mutter to find out why he appears in Casey's bankruptcy filing? To find out what his involvement is?
I don't know what his involvement is, sweetheart.
Is Kathi Bullich still covering all things Casey Anthony?
It's a surprise, surprise nobody in the media has tracked down Bobby Mutter to see what he has to say.
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491662 Feb 6, 2013
Another fine compelling example of Pam Blondi's cautious oversight of taxpayer monies.

MiamiHerald.com

"The Florida Supreme Court is being asked to decide whether a judge can preside over a criminal case if he and the prosecutor are Facebook friends.

Attorney General Pam Bondi on Monday asked the justice to reverse an appellate ruling that ordered Circuit Judge Andrew Siegel off the Broward County case.

Defendant Pierre Domville asked Siegel to recuse himself because of his Facebook friendship with the prosecutor."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 1,509,622
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Community Disorga... 63,574
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 2 hr zazz 25,586
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 19,617
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 13,347

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages