CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,862)

Showing posts 457,221 - 457,240 of483,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents spanked me and hit me with yardsticks, etc. If my husbands pizzed me off and I shoot him in the head, slot his throat from ear to ear and stab him 9 times in the back, and 20 other times, I'll have a reasonable defense apparently. BTW. I also liked to color.
I haven't closely followed the Arias trial, but please don't tell me she's coloring at the defense table like John Couey did????

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Love her 7th grade hairstyle, she's cool as a chilled pickle!
If every kid that got wacked with a wooden spoon uses that as an excuse to butcher someone, we're all screwed, lol.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't closely followed the Arias trial, but please don't tell me she's coloring at the defense table like John Couey did????
Haha. I'm not sure. She was describing her interest in art. I guess she thinks that coloring with crayolas is unique to little kids.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe she thinks this was worth getting up on the stand for.
Her mother isn't smirking anymore, I wonder if she knew the greyhound bus was coming? Poor thing she never graduated HS and never returned the gas cans to her ex.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AN other wrote:
Slit not slot.
Slip of the tongue, happens to me all the time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't hold a candle to you.
"Residents have gathered for candlelight vigils on a nightly basis to pray for the child. And people are hopeful the hostage drama will lead to a renewed faith in God and to a closer-knit community."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

A renewed faith in god? Now that's some yarn........

343 churches in less than a 15 mile radius. If that's not enough "faith", something's unraveling.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Residents have gathered for candlelight vigils on a nightly basis to pray for the child. And people are hopeful the hostage drama will lead to a renewed faith in God and to a closer-knit community."
343 churches in less than a 15 mile radius. If that's not enough "faith", something's unraveling.
Didn't your kintard parents take you to church when you were hatched?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. I'm not sure. She was describing her interest in art. I guess she thinks that coloring with crayolas is unique to little kids.
Her family has been selling her drawings and painting on ebay. She is a good artist. The prosecutor is going to take her down.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI in Big Moose Canada are now negotiating whether or not the Foreign Aid they receive from US Taxpayers is substantial enough to cover the cost of digging an enormous SEWer pipe for her to squirm through.
Vegas tally board bets are saying NOPE ! There are no PVC Pipes large as the Grand Canyon to squeeze her arse through.
Nancy Grace has the full story tonight - Join Daizeygay in watching.
She dun love on Nancy sssssmuchly .
It's Moose Jaw, not Big Moose.

Tunnels, not SEWer pipes.

Moose Jaw tunnels reveal dark tales of Canada's past
DENNIS BUECKERT
Moose Jaw DENNIS BUECKERT Canadian Press
Published Wednesday, Jan. 12 2000, 12:00 AM EST

One of the strangest stories in 20th-century Canadian history is coming to light thanks to excavations under the streets of Moose Jaw.

For more than 75 years, city officials denied rumours of a network of tunnels located under this sleepy city, once one of the wildest frontier towns in the Canadian West.

Now part of the network has been restored and is open to tourists. Promoted as The Tunnels of Little Chicago, the underground maze has become the city's most popular tourist attraction, with more than 100,000 visitors to date.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/moose-jaw...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS!!

> Law Enforcement:5 year old boy held hostage for a week is safe and the man who held him hostage is dead.<

http://www.cnn.com/...
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Her mother isn't smirking anymore, I wonder if she knew the greyhound bus was coming? Poor thing she never graduated HS and never returned the gas cans to her ex.
Dykes is dead and Ethan is OK.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Ethan is Okay. His abductor is not.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Lee Dykes Dead: 5-Year-Old Hostage Rescued In Alabama Standoff
Posted: 02/04/2013 5:06 pm EST

The standoff between law enforcement and an Alabama man who held a boy in a bunker for seven days ended with the suspect dead and the 5-year-old safely rescued, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Reports of an explosion at Jimmy Lee Dykes' Midland City property came first on Monday afternoon, followed by media reports of the 65-year-old's death.

The crisis began Jan. 29 when authorities say Dykes boarded a school bus and demanded that he take two boys between six and eight years old. The bus driver -- Charles Albert Poland, Jr.-- is hailed as a hero for putting himself between Dykes and the children. His valor cost him his life, as Dykes allegedly shot Poland several times before taking the 5-year-old boy from the bus.

"You didn't deserve to die but you died knowing you kept everyone safe," said a letter from a student on Poland's bus that was read aloud at the bus driver's funeral.

The bunker in which Dykes holed up was four feet underground. He equipped it with electricity and was said to possibly have weeks of supplies stored. Negotiators communicated to him through a ventilation pipe. Because of the risk of tornadoes in this part of Alabama, bunkers are a relative fixture on the landscape.

Authorities sent Ethan's prescription medicine as well as items the boy requested like Cheez-Its snacks and a red Hot Wheels toy car.

There was open communication with Dykes, according to authorities, but they said he'd made few demands, making it unclear what he hoped to accomplish.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/jimm...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
Is that R. I hear thinking she has become a helicopter or a Monarch Flutterbye ??
Hopefully it is not a Monarch whose life span is only 3 weeks.
Typical Lifespan: Most monarch butterflies do not live more than a few weeks.
Let's put our little hands together and pray she is a helicoptor or an Alien Repile Angel...
Rock On R.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Seams Frank had a notion nobody else had at the time.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Ethan is Okay. His abductor is not.
thank you Jesus, what a relief that his mommy can hold him once again!
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Her family has been selling her drawings and painting on ebay. She is a good artist. The prosecutor is going to take her down.
I assume Jodi lied about not being at Travis' home when he died and lied about the Ninja attacks because she suffered PTSD because her parents disciplined her and weren't enthused about her artistic ability.

I wonder if her "beatings" caused her to steal a gun to bring along with a knife to protect herself in case she dropped the camera while photographing Travis in the shower.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Dykes is dead and Ethan is OK.
WOW! Thank God for the little boy! No word on how Dykes died?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ngrace wrote:
Jimmy Lee Dykes Dead: 5-Year-Old Hostage Rescued In Alabama Standoff
Posted: 02/04/2013 5:06 pm EST
The standoff between law enforcement and an Alabama man who held a boy in a bunker for seven days ended with the suspect dead and the 5-year-old safely rescued, a law enforcement source told CNN.
A law enforcement anonymous source?
Original406-12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ngrace wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!
> Law Enforcement:5 year old boy held hostage for a week is safe and the man who held him hostage is dead.<
http://www.cnn.com/...
I hope this isn't like the time CNN declared the Pope dead, or like the time Al Gore was declared the Presidential Election winner.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you Jesus, what a relief that his mommy can hold him once again!
His birthday is Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 457,221 - 457,240 of483,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,078,441
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 11 hr MeMe 39
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 16 hr nina roth 2,063
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••