CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491660 Feb 6, 2013
Is Joseph S. Jordan Sr. included on the list of creditors in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy filing.

Did Bobby Mutter and Joseph S. Jordan Sr. know each other prior to the discovery of Caylee's remains?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491661 Feb 6, 2013
Original406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if anyone called Bobby Mutter to find out why he appears in Casey's bankruptcy filing? To find out what his involvement is?
I don't know what his involvement is, sweetheart.
Is Kathi Bullich still covering all things Casey Anthony?
It's a surprise, surprise nobody in the media has tracked down Bobby Mutter to see what he has to say.
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491662 Feb 6, 2013
Another fine compelling example of Pam Blondi's cautious oversight of taxpayer monies.

MiamiHerald.com

"The Florida Supreme Court is being asked to decide whether a judge can preside over a criminal case if he and the prosecutor are Facebook friends.

Attorney General Pam Bondi on Monday asked the justice to reverse an appellate ruling that ordered Circuit Judge Andrew Siegel off the Broward County case.

Defendant Pierre Domville asked Siegel to recuse himself because of his Facebook friendship with the prosecutor."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491663 Feb 6, 2013
Original406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She shouldn't have known Cobra the wannabe reality star, either.
That's right. The first time Cobra's name was ever mentioned was after Haleigh Cummings went missing Feb 9, 2009.

It was only Richard Grund who made the indirect connection of him to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Aired April 8, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET
RICHARD GRUND: Thank you for having me, Nancy. Let me explain something. This hasn`t ended. This burden continues to go on. This effort to implicate my son, now myself and my wife, continues. So the burden hasn`t been released in that regard. And let me state this very clearly. This is an ongoing personal investigation. I have a private investigator named William Staub (ph) getting me all the evidence, so this is far from over.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/0...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491664 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your coffee has been brewed in too many different pots.
From the story in December, 2008 it has murphed --
You're added "that girl from Kissimmee" to the sighting.
You've changed the date from the 17th to the 19th.
You've changed the church from Baptist to some unaffiliated Catholic Church.
You've changed the location of the sighting from the west coast of Florida to Moore Haven in the interior.
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
And furthermore, aside from attempting to destroy the credibility of who is probably a fictitious person who wrote this post which you which have dramatically altered the details of, you expect people to take your lunatic rantings as gospel.
Sure thing, Sheriff Smurfy!
Why not? We tolerate your lunatic rantings every single day.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491665 Feb 6, 2013
Cobra/ I was in that God forsaken place, Satinville USA, satsuma fla looking for a missing 5 year old little girl whom was stolen from her bed in the middle of a cold dark night in February of 2009 I was there at the request of a minister by the name of Richard Grund whom I helped with his son and the case of the missing Orlando child Cayley. You may recall that was the Casey case where that mom said George her dad drowned the child. Thatís a whole other story to which I have great inside, but I will not go there at this time
http://tallahasseeo.com/2012/05/02/exclusive-...

Nobody has made sense of why Richard Grund sent Cobra to work on the Haleigh Cummings case, in the midst of tracking down these horrible bloggers who he believed were ganging up on him by framing him or his family for Caylee's murder.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#491666 Feb 6, 2013
United States Bankruptcy Court
Middle District of Florida
Case 8:13-bk-00922

Twitter:
Matt Morgan &#8207;@MattMorganESQ
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in #CaseyAnthony 's bankruptcy case.#EqualJustice #Accountability
Feb 6, 2013

Preliminary Hearing will be held Feb 26, 2013 at 9:30am to consider and act upon the Motion to Transfer Case to Another Division, filed by Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez on Feb 2/5/2013.

Zenaida's attorneys want the bankruptcy case transferred to the Orlando Division.

Debtor Casey Anthony listed much of the property as being located at 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL.[for the past 180 days], which is part of the Orlando Division of bankruptcy court.

Debtor recently completed serving Probation and the probation location could be within the Tampa Division, but the bankruptcy proceeding still belongs in the Orlando Division. The probation location was not her legal residence.

The Debtor and the assets are located in the Orlando area.
The only connection to Tampa is that her bankruptcy counsel is located there.

The creditors and potential witnesses would be inconvenienced if required to travel to Tampa for hearings, discovery, and the meeting of creditors.

By filing this case in the Tampa Division - the "Debtor was forum shopping".
The Debtor and the assets are located in Orange County. Should have been filed in the Orlando Division. This Court should not permit the Debtor's attempt to forum shop.

Debtor's counsels says it was filed in Tampa only to avoid undue media coverage, and her attorneys do not agree to the transfer to Orlando.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

LMAO!
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Nunya Business

#491667 Feb 6, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? We tolerate your lunatic rantings every single day.
Careful she may wake "the Grund" with that talk lol.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Nunya Business

#491668 Feb 6, 2013
LOL did I call that or what?!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491669 Feb 6, 2013
STM wrote:
Somebody needs to change that fabricated Case # and make it more realistic.

http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/judgments/book...

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#491670 Feb 6, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
LOL did I call that or what?!
You know that Willie Nelson song,'You Were Always on My Mind'?

Ain't true love wonderful?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491672 Feb 6, 2013
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

Online docket - Isn't this going to be a hoot!

Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491673 Feb 6, 2013
STM wrote:
Twitter:
Matt Morgan &#8207;@MattMorganESQ
Yesterday, we filed a motion to transfer venue from Tampa to Orlando in #CaseyAnthony 's bankruptcy case.#EqualJustice #Accountability
Feb 6, 2013
Preliminary Hearing will be held Feb 26, 2013 at 9:30am to consider and act upon the Motion to Transfer Case to Another Division, filed by Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez on Feb 2/5/2013.
Zenaida's attorneys want the bankruptcy case transferred to the Orlando Division.
Debtor Casey Anthony listed much of the property as being located at 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL.[for the past 180 days], which is part of the Orlando Division of bankruptcy court.
Debtor recently completed serving Probation and the probation location could be within the Tampa Division, but the bankruptcy proceeding still belongs in the Orlando Division. The probation location was not her legal residence.
The Debtor and the assets are located in the Orlando area.
The only connection to Tampa is that her bankruptcy counsel is located there.
The creditors and potential witnesses would be inconvenienced if required to travel to Tampa for hearings, discovery, and the meeting of creditors.
By filing this case in the Tampa Division - the "Debtor was forum shopping".
The Debtor and the assets are located in Orange County. Should have been filed in the Orlando Division. This Court should not permit the Debtor's attempt to forum shop.
Debtor's counsels says it was filed in Tampa only to avoid undue media coverage, and her attorneys do not agree to the transfer to Orlando.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
LMAO!
There isn't any media in Tampa?

LOL!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#491674 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov /jcal/index.htm
Online docket - Isn't this going to be a hoot!
Why is this funny to you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491675 Feb 6, 2013
02/26/2013
@09:30AM
13-00922-8M7
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

* Motion to Transfer Case to Another Division Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#11

http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/fwxflmb/jcal/w... ?

The gig is up!
Original406-12

Huntington, IN

#491676 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Cobra/ I was in that God forsaken place, Satinville USA, satsuma fla looking for a missing 5 year old little girl whom was stolen from her bed in the middle of a cold dark night in February of 2009 I was there at the request of a minister by the name of Richard Grund whom I helped with his son and the case of the missing Orlando child Cayley. You may recall that was the Casey case where that mom said George her dad drowned the child. Thatís a whole other story to which I have great inside, but I will not go there at this time
Nobody has made sense of why Richard Grund sent Cobra to work on the Haleigh Cummings case, in the midst of tracking down these horrible bloggers who he believed were ganging up on him by framing him or his family for Caylee's murder.
These self-absorbed e-UFO/e-Alien chasing conspiracy theorists defy all logic; don't they?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491677 Feb 6, 2013
Judges Online Calendar

Judge May

Time Range - three weeks

http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491678 Feb 6, 2013
GAH, this thread is so boring when the goofs start goofing.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#491679 Feb 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
GAH, this thread is so boring when the goofs start goofing.
I'm still trying to figure out why an online court docket search has Rumbler in stitches.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#491680 Feb 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
If I recall correctly, Mr. Grund told his followers that he first met Cobra on Feb. 10, 2009 - swampside on Suburban Dr.- in what many viewed as an "alternate memorial" to the one George & Cindy held at the Orlando Baptist Church.

Apparently certain people were put on a watch list, which prohibited their attendance at the church memorial.

If I further recall correctly, Mr. Grund further told his followers that he received a request from Wayneann Krueger, who was supposedly a child advocate assisting Haleigh's bio-mom Crystal.

If I am recalling correctly, it was based on this request by Krueger, that Mr. Grund asked his brand spanking new friend Cobra, whom he met swampside on Feb. 10, 2009, to go to Satsuma to investigate Haleigh's disappearance.

What prompted Krueger to think Mr. Grund could help Haleigh in some way - when he couldn't even help in the case of his own 'almost granddaughter'- is the real mystery here.

Will Cobra sue Mr. Grund for sending him to investigate Haleigh, which ultimately ended in Cobra's arrest and probation for his alleged illegal treatment of Snodgrass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Ghey Ghost 1,684,597
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) 9 hr SSM 4
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 hr So_da_lish_us 13,080
last post wins! (Jul '11) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,068
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 10 hr Nutz 770
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 23,136
3 word game (Jan '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 14,349

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages