CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,850)

Showing posts 456,981 - 457,000 of478,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I just don't know how I do it, AN.
Thank God for my imaginary second personality or I would never get anything done ;)
Did you have an imaginary nanny when your children were little?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

"Government records and interviews with neighbors indicate that Dykes grew up in the Dothan area.........."

do'-than (dothayin, dothan, "two wells," "double feast"; Dothaeim):

A place to the North of Shechem whither Jacob's sons went for pasture for the flocks; where Joseph who followed them was sold to the Ishmaelites, after having been imprisoned in a "pit" (Genesis 37:17). Here in later days the eyes of Elisha's servant were opened to see the mountain "full of horses and chariots of fire," guarding his master from the encircling Syrians (2 Kings 6:13). This is certainly to be identified with Tell Dothan, which lies on the East of the ancient road leading from Gilead across Esdraelon to the seacoast, and thence to Egypt. It is about 5 miles to the Southwest of Jenin. There are some traces of old buildings, two cisterns--Dothayin or Dothayin = "two cisterns" or "pits"--and one copious spring. Excellent pasture is found in the surrounding plain, and on the adjoining slopes.

W. Ewing

http://www.biblestudytools.com/encyclopedias/...

Is it possible, if some of these religious lunatics believed the ancient Mayan's predicted the second coming of the Christ or a Christian-based Apocalypse, that they also believed the bible reference to "Joseph and the pit" at Dothan literally referred to setting of the bible occurrd in Alabama? I notice in Midland a Bethlehem Road as well.

Jubb Yussef (Joseph's Well)

According to the biblical story (Genesis 37:12-23), Joseph was sent from Hebron by his father Jacob, to his brothers who tended sheep in Shechem (Nablus). When he arrived there he learned that his brothers had moved on to Dothan, where he then caught up with them. The distance from Shechem to Dothan is not mentioned, nor is the distance from Hebron to Shechem, but it is customary to associate Dothan with Tel Dotan, located between Shechem and Jenin.

It is still not quite clear how the tradition had originated of associating Jubb Yussef with the pit into which Joseph was cast. In the Koran, Jubb Yussef is mentioned in two verses: Surah 12 verses 10 and 15. Verse 10 says that one of the brothers of Joseph opposed killing him, and said it would be better to throw him into the bottom of a pit (jubb), so that one of processions could take him from there. Verse 15 says that when Joseph was cast into the pit, God told him that he, Joseph, would one day remind his brothers of this incident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubb_Yussef_ (Joseph's_Well)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have an imaginary nanny when your children were little?
I did. According to my kids, she beat them with brushes, smacked them with wooden spoons, and could throw a shoe like a boomerang, LOL.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Rambler wrote:
"Government records and interviews with neighbors indicate that Dykes grew up in the Dothan area.........."
do'-than (dothayin, dothan, "two wells," "double feast"; Dothaeim):
A place to the North of Shechem whither Jacob's sons went for pasture for the flocks; where Joseph who followed them was sold to the Ishmaelites, after having been imprisoned in a "pit" (Genesis 37:17). Here in later days the eyes of Elisha's servant were opened to see the mountain "full of horses and chariots of fire," guarding his master from the encircling Syrians (2 Kings 6:13). This is certainly to be identified with Tell Dothan, which lies on the East of the ancient road leading from Gilead across Esdraelon to the seacoast, and thence to Egypt. It is about 5 miles to the Southwest of Jenin. There are some traces of old buildings, two cisterns--Dothayin or Dothayin = "two cisterns" or "pits"--and one copious spring. Excellent pasture is found in the surrounding plain, and on the adjoining slopes.
W. Ewing
http://www.biblestudytools.com/encyclopedias/...
Is it possible, if some of these religious lunatics believed the ancient Mayan's predicted the second coming of the Christ or a Christian-based Apocalypse, that they also believed the bible reference to "Joseph and the pit" at Dothan literally referred to setting of the bible occurrd in Alabama? I notice in Midland a Bethlehem Road as well.
Jubb Yussef (Joseph's Well)
According to the biblical story (Genesis 37:12-23), Joseph was sent from Hebron by his father Jacob, to his brothers who tended sheep in Shechem (Nablus). When he arrived there he learned that his brothers had moved on to Dothan, where he then caught up with them. The distance from Shechem to Dothan is not mentioned, nor is the distance from Hebron to Shechem, but it is customary to associate Dothan with Tel Dotan, located between Shechem and Jenin.
It is still not quite clear how the tradition had originated of associating Jubb Yussef with the pit into which Joseph was cast. In the Koran, Jubb Yussef is mentioned in two verses: Surah 12 verses 10 and 15. Verse 10 says that one of the brothers of Joseph opposed killing him, and said it would be better to throw him into the bottom of a pit (jubb), so that one of processions could take him from there. Verse 15 says that when Joseph was cast into the pit, God told him that he, Joseph, would one day remind his brothers of this incident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubb_Yussef_ (Joseph's_Well)
Thank you for the sermon. I missed Joel Osteen this morning.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Cheney Mason appears on Piers Morgan talking about how Casey doesn't want anything to do with her family......then a Bankruptcy Form is filed listing 4937 Hopesprng as her home address under a legal declaration that information provided is TRUE.
Her address has been protected by the courts, so this might be NBD.

Or, it could be her current address.

Who knows?

In the most recent pix of Hopespring Drive (Aphrodite Jones special), the house looked a little off (empty).

The civil court ordered her attorneys to turn over her address to M&M, with the stip that it must be kept confidential, iirc.

Do you have a link where it shows the filing must be made under her current physical address?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I did. According to my kids, she beat them with brushes, smacked them with wooden spoons, and could throw a shoe like a boomerang, LOL.
NO

WIRE

HANGERS!!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
NO
WIRE
HANGERS!!
LMAO...I told the little witches if they didn't start crying BEFORE the brush even touched them the nanny wouldn't have to give them something to cry about.

If they weren't begging for junk food while she was trying to make dinner they wouldn't have gotten cracked with the wooden spoon.

All good nanny's know that a shoe is the best weapon for a kid that's acting like a spoiled little brat on the other side of the room, LOL
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

"But Matt Morgan, an Orlando attorney representing Gonzalez, said he plans to argue that her claim falls into the "willful and malicious" exception, and he expects a judge will allow the case to continue.

A meeting of creditors is scheduled for March 4 in Tampa. Like all debtors, Anthony is required to attend and answer questions under oath from the trustee and those who owe her money. It will be the first time she has appeared at a court proceeding since her sentencing in 2011."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-2...
gloomy days

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffftttt! "Friends" because she's providing a service to them which makes her feel special. She sounds like a hooker who imagies her "clients" to be in love with her. That line of work must get taxing eh AN?
'imagies'????'imagies'???
I am ROTFLMAO! WTF are Imagies ? A breed of Canadian Moose ?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll have to forgive Ram today for all her mistakes. She was up all night goggling insults, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Her address has been protected by the courts, so this might be NBD.
Or, it could be her current address.
Who knows?
In the most recent pix of Hopespring Drive (Aphrodite Jones special), the house looked a little off (empty).
The civil court ordered her attorneys to turn over her address to M&M, with the stip that it must be kept confidential, iirc.
Do you have a link where it shows the filing must be made under her current physical address?
Is there some reason you don't have the ability to read what's black and white, or you're too dumb to understand the definition of "address"?

15. Prior address of debtor
If the debtor has moved within three years immediately preceding the commencement of this case, list all premises which the debtor occupied during that period and vacated prior to the commencement of this case.
NONE (checked)

DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BY INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct.
Date January 25, 2013
Signature /s/ Casey Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Debtor

Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 3571

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
It's newspeak for "imagined".

IMAGIES!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
"But Matt Morgan, an Orlando attorney representing Gonzalez, said he plans to argue that her claim falls into the "willful and malicious" exception, and he expects a judge will allow the case to continue.
A meeting of creditors is scheduled for March 4 in Tampa. Like all debtors, Anthony is required to attend and answer questions under oath from the trustee and those who owe her money. It will be the first time she has appeared at a court proceeding since her sentencing in 2011."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-2...
According to the Bankruptcy Court webpage, hearings with debtors can be arranged over the phone so don't get overly excited.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...I told the little witches if they didn't start crying BEFORE the brush even touched them the nanny wouldn't have to give them something to cry about.
If they weren't begging for junk food while she was trying to make dinner they wouldn't have gotten cracked with the wooden spoon.
All good nanny's know that a shoe is the best weapon for a kid that's acting like a spoiled little brat on the other side of the room, LOL
My ma's hand could snake out across an entire room to smack me. She didn't need to throw a shoe!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My ma's hand could snake out across an entire room to smack me. She didn't need to throw a shoe!
Ha! My mom had a look that she would give you from across the room that you knew you were getting your ass beat!

She tackled once accusing me of something I was actually innocent of. When it came out that I didn't do it she said, "That's for all the times I didn't catch you", LMAO
gloomy days

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
All I needed was a glare from a Green Eyed Auburn haired Colleen from Co. Mayo to make me freeze in my tracks.

Thank the Lawd we all went barefoot so there were no shoes to throw.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some reason you don't have the ability to read what's black and white, or you're too dumb to understand the definition of "address"?
If the debtor has moved within three years immediately preceding the commencement of this case, list all premises which the debtor occupied during that period and vacated prior to the commencement of this case.
NONE (checked)
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct.
Date January 25, 2013
Casey Marie Anthony
Debtor
Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 3571
I guess that is one false statement off the bat,she is required by law to put down her current address and since she is not living at her parent's house,then she lied on her Bankruptsy form and is indeed quilty of making false statements.
gloomy days

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>We'll have to forgive Ram today for all her mistakes. She was up all night goggling insults, lol.
Thankfully she avoids strain to her eyes by wearing Night Vision Goggles.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE (checked)
Date January 25, 2013
Casey Marie Anthony
Debtor
Like I said, her address has been kept confidential per orders of the court.

You can't take a generic instruction and apply it as you see fit.....to every rule, there's always an exception.

However, if her current physical address is a BD in a BK filing, then she must be living at Hopespring Drive.

According to Charles Greene, however, he said it was her last "permanent" address. Which could indicate she moves around a lot....just as Mason said he would do if someone found out where she was living.

Maybe they can attach a GPS tracker or ankle bracelet to her, when she appears at her creditors hearing on March 4th, seeing as how this is such an issue.

(For what it's worth, I think she actually is living somewhere closer to Tampa).

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
All I needed was a glare from a Green Eyed Auburn haired Colleen from Co. Mayo to make me freeze in my tracks.
Thank the Lawd we all went barefoot so there were no shoes to throw.
My mom used to beat us with what we called "Go Dads", those rubber flip flops. She used to wear those things in the winter, damn did they sting, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 456,981 - 457,000 of478,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,034,322
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 min Panamaed 2,632
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,846
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 min Murph 17,340
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 35 min Murph 70,221
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 45 min TBK 8
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr Hung n horny 1,839
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search