<quoted text>
Telephonic appearance is permitted.
Duh.
Read it again. You've misunderstood.
Duh!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491009 Feb 3, 2013
"This pen has a pinhole video camera and a microphone. It will pickup conversations as far as 20 feet away. It can be left on someone’s desk, in a chair. on a shelf – anywhere that is convenient. Collecting it later is simple.“I forgot my pen, is it still here?”

"This fake auto remote control contains a camera and microphone. It can be left anywhere and will record non-stop for 24 hours."

"These polarized sunglasses will record everything that the wearer looks at, with audio. Their potential applications are obvious. They are activated by pussing the logo on the side. It is actually a button."

http://www.whoismcafee.com/the-girls-part-two...
AN other

United States

#491010 Feb 3, 2013
About 4 - 6 weeks after filing you will appear at the Bankruptcy Court to allow the Trustee and any creditors (they usually don't show up) to ask questions.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491011 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again. You've misunderstood.
Duh!
Two against one -- hint, hint, look for the information on a government website, not a blog.

Are you suffering withdrawal symptoms, you need to see her so bad? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491012 Feb 3, 2013
Wag the dog, NBC Interview

Why does the dog wag it's tail?

Because the dog is smarter than the tail......

If the tail were smarter, it would wag the dog.

http://www.whoismcafee.com/nbc-one-on-one-wit...

LOL

There are some excellent examples of photoshopped pics displayed on this blog from time to time, just as bad or worse as in the Casey Anthony case. I have no doubt the exhibits are intentional.

FinishLine

United States

#491013 Feb 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
The lazy pig should get a job and pay her debts.
Casey cannot be the only convicted felon who is unable to find employment.
How about an on-line or phone customer service position where no one would know they are talking to a killer?
You tards have made sure she's unemployable.

Whothehell would want to put up with boycotting warriortards?

Bet you never expected to be the reason you might have to support her the rest of your miserable lives, did you?

Unless and until, of course, you end up behind bars or banned from the internet.

Criminal case, ya know, since she'd never get any $$ from you penniless bitches and bastards?

Too bad, so sad.
AN other

United States

#491014 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Two against one -- hint, hint, look for the information on a government website, not a blog.
Are you suffering withdrawal symptoms, you need to see her so bad? LOL
Oh my gosh.How do you know? Another of your brilliant deductions! Your insight into what motivates human behavior is truly remarkable.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491015 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hardly believe my eyes --- now you're defending Casey Anthony, even though you have evidence before you of possible PURGERY, should you choose to take the opportunity of reporting her for bankpuptcy fraud.
I can see that old table turning once again -- it spins on a pole.
ROFLMAO!!!
What is purgery? Is that like a high colonic?
FinishLine

United States

#491016 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
About 4 - 6 weeks after filing you will appear at the Bankruptcy Court to allow the Trustee and any creditors (they usually don't show up) to ask questions.
Telephonic appearance is easily accomplished with a motion and judge's order subject to trustee's objection.

You think Casey's trustee is going to want a circus? I doubt it, so the telephonic is a slam dunk. Unless she's excused from attending altogether.

:D
FinishLine

United States

#491017 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bankruptcy Court webpage, hearings with debtors can be arranged over the phone so don't get overly excited.
Are bankruptcies in Canada handled similar to how they're handled in the US?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491018 Feb 3, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> You tards have made sure she's unemployable.
Bet you never expected to be the reason you might have to support her the rest of your miserable lives, did you?
Unless and until, of course, you end up behind bars or banned from the internet.
Criminal case, ya know, since she'd never get any $$ from you penniless bitches and bastards?
Too bad, so sad.
Yes, wouldn't that be some entertaining -- Casey could hire M&M to sue the ghouls for defamation, causing her to lose her job and making her life hell by falsely accusing her of murder.

Indeed ZofK has already laid out the template.
AN other

United States

#491019 Feb 3, 2013
A. Attendance at Section 341 Meeting : Debtors must attend the initial Section
341 Meeting and, unless excused by the United States Trustee, any continued Section 341 Meeting. Panel Trustees do not have the authority to excuse the debtor from attending his or her Section 341 Meeting.

http://www.justice.gov/ust/r15/docs/chapter7/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491020 Feb 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a typo.

God didn't listen to my prayers...what sort of pipeline to god do you use? Sewer?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#491021 Feb 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayz is prolly collecting his cans, bottles and copper wire to see that.
BLEH.
Maybe he would like to be in the video and milk George's mouse too?
He could really help Casey raise the funds she needs to pay her debts.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#491022 Feb 3, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> You tards have made sure she's unemployable.
Too bad, so sad.
What?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491023 Feb 3, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> Are bankruptcies in Canada handled similar to how they're handled in the US?
It so, although I'm not an expert on Canadian bankruptcy, just somewhat familiar, and of course the
Chapter 7, 11, 13 stuff it totally made in the USA.

But I was reading about the US Federal Court Website the other night, just for interest. And indeed it appears telephone appearances of debtors at hearings is quite routine.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491024 Feb 3, 2013
* LOL It seems similar.....

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#491025 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
A. Attendance at Section 341 Meeting : Debtors must attend the initial Section
341 Meeting and, unless excused by the United States Trustee, any continued Section 341 Meeting. Panel Trustees do not have the authority to excuse the debtor from attending his or her Section 341 Meeting.
http://www.justice.gov/ust/r15/docs/chapter7/...
Thanks for posting this. It is likely you will have to explain what it means, lol.
AN other

United States

#491026 Feb 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I am fairly certain that if casey would agree to (trusted administration of) Sodium pentathol and a hook up to a polygraph, she could easier earn $1,000,000 for the interview. I'd pay to have my question answered.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#491027 Feb 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is similar to bankpuptcy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min John Galt 1,110,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min mdbuilder 46,799
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 36 min feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr The Poet 2,508
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 5 hr marce-encore 97
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Thou shalt not kill 243
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••