gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#490938 Feb 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My ma's hand could snake out across an entire room to smack me. She didn't need to throw a shoe!
All I needed was a glare from a Green Eyed Auburn haired Colleen from Co. Mayo to make me freeze in my tracks.

Thank the Lawd we all went barefoot so there were no shoes to throw.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#490940 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some reason you don't have the ability to read what's black and white, or you're too dumb to understand the definition of "address"?
15. Prior address of debtor
If the debtor has moved within three years immediately preceding the commencement of this case, list all premises which the debtor occupied during that period and vacated prior to the commencement of this case.
NONE (checked)
DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BY INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct.
Date January 25, 2013
Signature /s/ Casey Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Debtor
Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 3571
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
I guess that is one false statement off the bat,she is required by law to put down her current address and since she is not living at her parent's house,then she lied on her Bankruptsy form and is indeed quilty of making false statements.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#490941 Feb 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>We'll have to forgive Ram today for all her mistakes. She was up all night goggling insults, lol.
Thankfully she avoids strain to her eyes by wearing Night Vision Goggles.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#490942 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some reason you don't have the ability to read what's black and white, or you're too dumb to understand the definition of "address"?
15. Prior address of debtor
If the debtor has moved within three years immediately preceding the commencement of this case, list all premises which the debtor occupied during that period and vacated prior to the commencement of this case.
NONE (checked)
DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BY INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct.
Date January 25, 2013
Signature /s/ Casey Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Debtor
Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 3571
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
Like I said, her address has been kept confidential per orders of the court.

You can't take a generic instruction and apply it as you see fit.....to every rule, there's always an exception.

However, if her current physical address is a BD in a BK filing, then she must be living at Hopespring Drive.

According to Charles Greene, however, he said it was her last "permanent" address. Which could indicate she moves around a lot....just as Mason said he would do if someone found out where she was living.

Maybe they can attach a GPS tracker or ankle bracelet to her, when she appears at her creditors hearing on March 4th, seeing as how this is such an issue.

(For what it's worth, I think she actually is living somewhere closer to Tampa).

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490943 Feb 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
All I needed was a glare from a Green Eyed Auburn haired Colleen from Co. Mayo to make me freeze in my tracks.
Thank the Lawd we all went barefoot so there were no shoes to throw.
My mom used to beat us with what we called "Go Dads", those rubber flip flops. She used to wear those things in the winter, damn did they sting, lol.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490944 Feb 3, 2013
When is it better to declare Chapter 13 and not Chapter 7. Without the debt to Baez, she could have filed for Chapter13 but...

"You have a sincere desire to repay your debts, but you need the protection of the bankruptcy court to do so. This might be the case if creditors are coming after you, or if you simply require the formal structure and deadlines the Chapter 13 process provides in order to follow through on your good intentions."

Level 7

Location hidden

#490945 Feb 3, 2013
"I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct."

Operative words: "financial affairs" (are true and correct).
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#490946 Feb 3, 2013
HMMM! I wonder why a Canadian would travel all the way to SoCal to gape at a Scientology Center when there are so many in her own country? There are 1,525 members in Canada - did she perhaps get banned from their website.

SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS
Canada

British Columbia:
Victoria
Church of Scientology Mission of Victoria
Nova Scotia:
Halifax
Church of Scientology Mission of Halifax
Ontario:
East Toronto
Church of Scientology Mission of East Toronto

Malvern
Church of Scientology Mission of Malvern

Riverdale
Church of Scientology Mission of Riverdale

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#490947 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
"I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct."
Operative words: "financial affairs" (are true and correct).
Please tell the Ohio ghoul I am breaking up with her. I will not let her talk out of my ass again. EVER.

Level 7

Location hidden

#490948 Feb 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I guess that is one false statement off the bat,she is required by law to put down her current address and since she is not living at her parent's house,then she lied on her Bankruptsy form and is indeed quilty of making false statements.
Where on earth does it say someone MUST be living at such and such address when they submit a BK filing?

Where does it say that you must notify the BK court if you move after the paperwork is filed?

This is a bunch of nothing. One assumes her attorneys would know far better than Topix posters what is and isn't a BFD!

What is curious, though, is what happened on 9/9/11 when she might have relinquished her rights to photos to Jose Baez. Damned if I can fit that date into any known info, but considering the specific date is listed, I do think it's significant to what might be happening on another subject.

I also find the exact dollar amount of $500K listed for Baez, interesting, too.

Level 7

Location hidden

#490949 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bankruptcy Court webpage, hearings with debtors can be arranged over the phone so don't get overly excited.
That means the creditors can phone in.....it doesn't mean the debtor can.

Level 7

Location hidden

#490950 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
When is it better to declare Chapter 13 and not Chapter 7. Without the debt to Baez, she could have filed for Chapter13 but...
"You have a sincere desire to repay your debts, but you need the protection of the bankruptcy court to do so. This might be the case if creditors are coming after you, or if you simply require the formal structure and deadlines the Chapter 13 process provides in order to follow through on your good intentions."
No, AN, it wouldn't be a better option because in chapter 13, you have to have the ability to pay creditors a set amount each month. She isn't employed, so this isn't an option.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490952 Feb 3, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
Why can I never leave this place? I am so lonely and have no friends.
Hanging by a thread, are you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490953 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
That means the creditors can phone in.....it doesn't mean the debtor can.
You can't comprehend the definition of "address", but you're a bankruptcy hearing expert? LOL
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490954 Feb 3, 2013
Isn't it great that someone can murder her chilld, lie about a kidnapper and abduction, lie to police, lie to her parents and friends, steal from her parents and friends, mislead volunteer searchers, cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, declare herself indigent, drop out of high school and not be held accountable?

Let someone else her age borrow money to go to college, graduate and be unable to find a job in an ailing economy but bankruptcy is not an option.

Level 7

Location hidden

#490955 Feb 3, 2013
Lee Anthony told LE during his police interview on July 29, 2008, that according to George, Casey and Caylee left the house at 11:45 AM.

(docs page 61)

Wow, almost 2 weeks after Casey's arrest and they still don't have the timeline perfected.

Level 7

Location hidden

#490956 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't comprehend the definition of "address", but you're a bankruptcy hearing expert? LOL
Stuff it. I asked if you had a link that showed the ramifications of not listing a correct address on a BK filing. You came back with your snarky attitude calling me a dummy for not being able to read the instructions.

Why don't you slow down and read the actual question before you jump all over someone? Especially my posts, which are always carefully worded as to their meaning.

As to my BK expertise, I can Google, too. The difference is, I can comprehend what I'm reading.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490957 Feb 3, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell the Ohio ghoul I am breaking up with her. I will not let her talk out of my ass again. EVER.
Good luck with that. I've been trying to break up with her for the last week. She's really mad at me now and leaving me posts that rank right there with Lee's MySpace postings to the girl that dared to break with him, LOL.

Crazy stuff, I tell ya :)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#490958 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging by a thread, are you.
Now that was funny Rambler. I don't care who you are.

:-)
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#490960 Feb 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My ma's hand could snake out across an entire room to smack me. She didn't need to throw a shoe!
" snake out across an entire room "

OMG! I seen that! Did she suffer a Kronk Snake Syndrome ?

Did she leave traces of DNA and Diatoms whereby you could have sued her.?

LOVING MOTHERS GOD BLESS 'EM. Straight from Heaven sent.
So sad we are only allocated one true biological one in our whole lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,111,070
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,845
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,874
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Lexus1985 2,512
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Lexus1985 9,073
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Lexus1985 26,895
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr CROW 2,514
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search