gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#490960 Feb 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My ma's hand could snake out across an entire room to smack me. She didn't need to throw a shoe!
" snake out across an entire room "

OMG! I seen that! Did she suffer a Kronk Snake Syndrome ?

Did she leave traces of DNA and Diatoms whereby you could have sued her.?

LOVING MOTHERS GOD BLESS 'EM. Straight from Heaven sent.
So sad we are only allocated one true biological one in our whole lifetime.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490961 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
Isn't it great that someone can murder her chilld, lie about a kidnapper and abduction, lie to police, lie to her parents and friends, steal from her parents and friends, mislead volunteer searchers, cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, declare herself indigent, drop out of high school and not be held accountable?
Let someone else her age borrow money to go to college, graduate and be unable to find a job in an ailing economy but bankruptcy is not an option.
It wouldn't be an option considering most of their debt is from student loans.

Sad, so many kids that are done with college are still at home because they can't find a decent job even though they have a degree.

In the meantime, Casey gets to write off all of her debt while the government is blowing up the graduates phones collecting the student loans. If the government hadn't failed the grads so badly by giving away our jobs they could pay them back. It sucks all the way around.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490962 Feb 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't be an option considering most of their debt is from student loans.
Sad, so many kids that are done with college are still at home because they can't find a decent job even though they have a degree.
In the meantime, Casey gets to write off all of her debt while the government is blowing up the graduates phones collecting the student loans. If the government hadn't failed the grads so badly by giving away our jobs they could pay them back. It sucks all the way around.
Hey tax lady ~ today is the 100th anniversary of the 16th amendment to the Constitution: the establishment of federal income tax. Yippee!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490964 Feb 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
HMMM! I wonder why a Canadian would travel all the way to SoCal to gape at a Scientology Center when there are so many in her own country? There are 1,525 members in Canada - did she perhaps get banned from their website.
SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS
Canada
British Columbia:
Victoria
Church of Scientology Mission of Victoria
Nova Scotia:
Halifax
Church of Scientology Mission of Halifax
Ontario:
East Toronto
Church of Scientology Mission of East Toronto
Malvern
Church of Scientology Mission of Malvern
Riverdale
Church of Scientology Mission of Riverdale
I didn't travel to SoCal to gape at a Scientology Center, I assure you. I happened to be there and it caught my eye. Yes, there are Scientology churches in Canada and thoughtout the world. You'll find some speculation on the Internet the church has no where near the 10 to 20 million members it claims and possibly the church is simply a front for a real estate scam.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490967 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it. I asked if you had a link that showed the ramifications of not listing a correct address on a BK filing. You came back with your snarky attitude calling me a dummy for not being able to read the instructions.
Why don't you slow down and read the actual question before you jump all over someone? Especially my posts, which are always carefully worded as to their meaning.
As to my BK expertise, I can Google, too. The difference is, I can comprehend what I'm reading.
Hurrah for you, ngrace!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490968 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it. I asked if you had a link that showed the ramifications of not listing a correct address on a BK filing. You came back with your snarky attitude calling me a dummy for not being able to read the instructions.
Why don't you slow down and read the actual question before you jump all over someone? Especially my posts, which are always carefully worded as to their meaning.
As to my BK expertise, I can Google, too. The difference is, I can comprehend what I'm reading.
And if you had read my post, I gave you "the ramifications" of false declarations - of course it is the court which determines the actual penalty for perjury, not google.

Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. 152 and 3571

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum ...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490970 Feb 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tax lady ~ today is the 100th anniversary of the 16th amendment to the Constitution: the establishment of federal income tax. Yippee!
Oh boy...I guess I should celebrate the government for giving me a job, LOL.

Great opening for the Super Bowl this year.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490971 Feb 3, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I really like you when I talk like this!
LMAO @ your 666!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490972 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
"I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct."
Operative words: "financial affairs" (are true and correct).
Why is it important to you?

Read page 3.

Signature(s) of Debtor(s)(Individual/Joint)
I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this petition is true and correct.

Why it goes on to say this, I have no idea.
"I request relief in accordance with the chapter of title 11, United States Code, specified in this petition."

Probably it didn't get erased from the original document which was used as the performa for this bogus one.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490973 Feb 3, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was funny Rambler. I don't care who you are.
:-)
"Hanging by a thread" seems to be one of the latest catch phrases......if you google it, you'll notice.

So I must admit I was gaping for an opportunity to use it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#490974 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, AN, it wouldn't be a better option because in chapter 13, you have to have the ability to pay creditors a set amount each month. She isn't employed, so this isn't an option.
I am glad that the system does work for Casey...and also for the
State of Florida with Chapter 7. By doing so, not only she can erase a debt she could have never been able to payback, and
in the same Catch 22 eliminate/erase/ the Red questionable Debts in the County Clerk of the Courts Books!

Casey not only get her records straight but doing a favor to
Floridian Taxpayers..and Social Media Clearinghouse!

When Nancy Grace herself rebucked at the Not Guilty Casey verdict,
angerly and bitterly exclaims Well, Let me tell you something, The devil will be dancing tonight! to her mass followers., while the Dream Team raised the champagne glasses in Victory...

Them on Dare to Think..HLN, ask why they are getting the harsh treatment in credibility! What about Nancy?

Casey is not making a penny, unles the Bankrupcy Federal judge,
determine Casey is in title to be compensated for the 2 years time served when the 5th DCA tossed the 2 of them. and who knows, after all analysis, Casey may get compensate for the total 1,054 $@Day plus compensation...plus punitive dammage if the Big Show Handlers did mishandled their functions and funds. It's for the courts to determine. And Federal Courts oversees lower courts.

No Charge for the Orange County Book Keepers...
A Gift from Casey Team...to Redress Justice for the Good of All!

I'm a Caylee Supporter..
Where did Caylee fitted in all this mayhem?
Where does Caylee fit today!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490975 Feb 3, 2013
Sheriff Olson is widely quoted as saying --

"I want to thank him for taking care of our boy. That's very important."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/us/alabama-chil...

But's that NOT what he said, according to the video.

Wow, no wonder he's grateful.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#490976 Feb 3, 2013
Casey killed Caylee, that debt can never be repaid.

Level 6

Location hidden

#490979 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
Isn't it great that someone can murder her chilld, lie about a kidnapper and abduction, lie to police, lie to her parents and friends, steal from her parents and friends, mislead volunteer searchers, cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, declare herself indigent, drop out of high school and not be held accountable?
Let someone else her age borrow money to go to college, graduate and be unable to find a job in an ailing economy but bankruptcy is not an option.
You forget that in the Big Show scenario., they never did prove any murder...The Media Entertainned your's truly and you where satisfied with their Voyage of the mind...

I never did..I knew they dragged the soap opera and money, and confusion on Social Media manipulating societies and shaping the unlawless script.

Nancy grace knew exacly what she was doing..Money was the name of the game..and she played her part overstating her devil's advocat powers of imagination to a sin...promoting the death penalty!for High ratings that made HLN & Associates BILLIONS if not Trillions all based on Alledge DRAMATIZATION without an ounce of truth!
Disrupting Peace and Order, provoking violence,etc.etc..

Nancy's was dishonest disrespectful and an insult to the American People's Integrity and Intelligence. Amen!

I do beleive the Judicial System does work...and the Federal Courts will redress Justice in the Best Interest and Good of All concern..

If you don't like the way things are right now, be ready, because it's about to change....
But, If you do like the way things are right now..get ready, because that is about to change too!

Deep down..We all knew that a REAL Florida Bomb Shell would rip the sandbaggers soon or later., Right!

Level 6

Location hidden

#490980 Feb 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey killed Caylee, that debt can never be repaid.
The Murder was never proven..

If Caylee is the DEBT..

The Debt is in The Orange County Financial Clerk of the Courts Books in RED!...while they have not produced Caylee..

And that's exacly where it FIT's in the RED...not for Casey, but the 9Th Circuit Court et al.,

The federal Courts should shed the Lights on all expenditures.
and What ever Happenned to Caylee or their expensive Investigative Man Power charged to Casey..

She says "Caylee was Kidnapped" why did the media and Yuri Melich's accusations "You Lie" actually stood in concert for 5 years? Knowing of the latest in the Anthony Saga!

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#490982 Feb 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The Murder was never proven..
If Caylee is the DEBT..
The Debt is in The Orange County Financial Clerk of the Courts Books in RED!...while they have not produced Caylee..
And that's exacly where it FIT's in the RED...not for Casey, but the 9Th Circuit Court et al.,
The federal Courts should shed the Lights on all expenditures.
and What ever Happenned to Caylee or their expensive Investigative Man Power charged to Casey..
She says "Caylee was Kidnapped" why did the media and Yuri Melich's accusations "You Lie" actually stood in concert for 5 years? Knowing of the latest in the Anthony Saga!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
OIC you are the type that needs to see it on video or for Casey to walk up to you herself and tell you she did it for you to believe it.........Most killers never confess.....use your brain, for once!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#490983 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on earth does it say someone MUST be living at such and such address when they submit a BK filing?
Where does it say that you must notify the BK court if you move after the paperwork is filed?
This is a bunch of nothing. One assumes her attorneys would know far better than Topix posters what is and isn't a BFD!
What is curious, though, is what happened on 9/9/11 when she might have relinquished her rights to photos to Jose Baez. Damned if I can fit that date into any known info, but considering the specific date is listed, I do think it's significant to what might be happening on another subject.
I also find the exact dollar amount of $500K listed for Baez, interesting, too.
Well since she doesnt have a job and is living at another location other than her parent's house which hadn't lived in for four years or better,she will have to show exactly how much rent she pay's if any and she has to give her actual verifiable address.
The well I think I live here or there wont go in federal court. I don't know where you get the idea she doesn't have to is beyond me.
I have been there and done that twice in my life,both commecial BK'S,and in both I had to give my physical address,because they will want to see all your bills,that includes rent,electricity,heat record's.
If she owes Baez 500K,I sure hope she has a signed agreement to that effect,and if she does have one,it better be signed and dated while she was in jail.And if she does then MR Bozo may be in trouble with the state of FLA,since he stated under oath,he was not receiving a dime from Casey and was representing her PRO-BONO.
Ether way this BK could turn into a fiasco,since every creditor she has listed stated they were representing her PRO-BONO.
day 1

Riverside, CA

#490984 Feb 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that the system does work for Casey...and also for the
State of Florida with Chapter 7. By doing so, not only she can erase a debt she could have never been able to payback, and
in the same Catch 22 eliminate/erase/ the Red questionable Debts in the County Clerk of the Courts Books!
Casey not only get her records straight but doing a favor to
Floridian Taxpayers..and Social Media Clearinghouse!
When Nancy Grace herself rebucked at the Not Guilty Casey verdict,
angerly and bitterly exclaims Well, Let me tell you something, The devil will be dancing tonight! to her mass followers., while the Dream Team raised the champagne glasses in Victory...
Them on Dare to Think..HLN, ask why they are getting the harsh treatment in credibility! What about Nancy?
Casey is not making a penny, unles the Bankrupcy Federal judge,
determine Casey is in title to be compensated for the 2 years time served when the 5th DCA tossed the 2 of them. and who knows, after all analysis, Casey may get compensate for the total 1,054 $@Day plus compensation...plus punitive dammage if the Big Show Handlers did mishandled their functions and funds. It's for the courts to determine. And Federal Courts oversees lower courts.
No Charge for the Orange County Book Keepers...
A Gift from Casey Team...to Redress Justice for the Good of All!
I'm a Caylee Supporter..
Where did Caylee fitted in all this mayhem?
Where does Caylee fit today!
This is going to go right over your head but here goes.- There is some debts that can not be wiped out by filing Chapter 7. Also Casey is not winning anything that will improve her lifestyle. She will always have to sneak around and will never be able to join the human race . She killed her child and no one will ever let her forget it! She is always going to live her life like a underground sneaky rat hoping no one recognizes her, as she crawls around the back streets with her hair covering her face..

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490985 Feb 3, 2013
day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is going to go right over your head but here goes.- There is some debts that can not be wiped out by filing Chapter 7. Also Casey is not winning anything that will improve her lifestyle. She will always have to sneak around and will never be able to join the human race . She killed her child and no one will ever let her forget it! She is always going to live her life like a underground sneaky rat hoping no one recognizes her, as she crawls around the back streets with her hair covering her face..
BRAVO!!!
FinishLine

United States

#490986 Feb 3, 2013
Go Ravens!(t-rex jinx on SF)

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,125,324
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 33 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,911
first time wanted to try oral 40 min orlando 32819 9
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,677
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,100
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,162
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,180
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando