CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491214 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another reference to sewing (thread) and sewers (those who sew)? I hope these "thoughts" don't hem us in. If casey would ever testify, it could button up this whole case. Do all the crazies appear just to zip up any people who post conflicting opinions? Do you feel buttonholed by the crap that is posted by casey's delusional support? casey's support appears to have been reduced to a fringe element.
you're quite the stitch AN!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491215 Feb 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are coming apart at the seams, my dear.
Time to evaluate the quality of the sewer over your life!
gloomy days

Los Angeles, CA

#491217 Feb 4, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
She Most likely digested them. I am just LOL at Casey using her old address as her New one! Is Casey really living in the Hopespring house?
I doubt she served them up as Meat Balls on her 'Sghetti Supper.

Rather - I think if you were to drive by her house you would see them hanging from a post outside her door. HMMM! Is Sobbing Lee missing one perhaps?

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/history/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491218 Feb 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we can ever understand her hatred. Where does it come from?
I'd bet it's a tightly-knit secret.
gloomy days

Los Angeles, CA

#491219 Feb 4, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sew in love with her are we.

Her brilliance lights the way - ergo we care not about who screws in a light bulb COS WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN LIGHT BULBS.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#491220 Feb 4, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mon, I'm only here for a second.
WTH is all the religious postings about???
I feel like I should douse myself in holy water, lol.
It's b/c you-know-who thinks every single religion in the world is out to hurt & control people. They are all scams meant to terrify people.

I can't stand it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#491221 Feb 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Little update on Ethan..
The little boy requested Cheez-Its and a red Hot Wheels car, both of which were delivered to the bunker..
Residents of the town are preparing to send the boy birthday cards, as he will turn six later this week, the Dothan Eagle reports.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/04/alabama-...
Dear God, his 6th birthday might be spent still in that bunker. Poor sweetheart.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491222 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, you like sewers!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#491223 Feb 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to evaluate the quality of the sewer over your life!
We all took the high road, you took the sewer Days.
gloomy days

Los Angeles, CA

#491224 Feb 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we can ever understand her hatred. Where does it come from?
Delirium caused by self loathing, low self esteem and frustration caused by the dam birds turning into helicopters.

I am sew sewprised she didn't think they were Monarch Flutterbyes.

Did Ya hear about the fumblinbg Red Deer Pig Farmer who called her Pigs by yelling...
Sew Errrm Piggy Piggy.
AN other

United States

#491225 Feb 4, 2013
I thought The Emperor's New Clothes was written by H.C. Anderson not Aesop.

"Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief. Non-bizarre delusions are considered to be plausible; that is, there is a possibility that what the person believes to be true could actually occur a small proportion of the time. Conversely, bizarre delusions focus on matters that would be impossible in reality. For example, a non-bizarre delusion might be the belief that one's activities are constantly under observation by federal law enforcement or intelligence agencies, which actually does occur for a small number of people. Generally, in delusional disorder, these mistaken beliefs are organized into a consistent world-view that is logical other than being based on an improbable foundation.

http://www.minddisorders.com/Br-Del/Delusiona...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491226 Feb 4, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does the freak want that he's still holding Ethan?
Whatever it is, I wish they'd just give it to him.
They're giving the man and the boy an opportunity to bond, to build a trusting relationship. Probably an expert on childhood trauma is advising authorities not to cause any more upheaval in the boy's life than he's already endured over the past week.

Some reports indicate the bunker is equipped to house them until April, and authorities are prepared to wait it out.

"CBS News senior correspondent John Miller, a former FBI assistant director, who has been involved in other hostage and standoff situations, said there are some good signs in this situation. He said Dykes' caring for the boy is a sign of bonding. "You can see that when Dykes asks for coloring books, crayons. He allows medication to come in," he said. "He's trying to provide for this boy, so as time goes on, that bond should increase.

"It also happens with the negotiators. There's going to be a primary negotiator who started this conversation and a backup negotiator and then over this many days they're going to be others. He's going develop relationships and trust as he asks for things and they give him things and they ask for things in return.... That can only get better, probably not worse."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/national/article/296...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491227 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It's genetic.
you're right...it's particularly genetic between her and her many other sign-on names

they all suffer from identical afflictions
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491228 Feb 4, 2013
"Authorities haven’t said how they are communicating with Dykes. It could be through a plastic ventilation pipe that leads from the bunker."
http://kdvr.com/2013/02/04/child-held-hostage...

Now the media is admitting it's not sure how the communications taking place?

Wow, that's sew sharp of them.

......back to work.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#491229 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
"Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief. Non-bizarre delusions are considered to be plausible; that is, there is a possibility that what the person believes to be true could actually occur a small proportion of the time. Conversely, bizarre delusions focus on matters that would be impossible in reality. For example, a non-bizarre delusion might be the belief that one's activities are constantly under observation by federal law enforcement or intelligence agencies, which actually does occur for a small number of people. Generally, in delusional disorder, these mistaken beliefs are organized into a consistent world-view that is logical other than being based on an improbable foundation.
That about sums it up.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#491230 Feb 4, 2013
Drones now flying over Dyke's bunker

http://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-hostage-stan...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#491231 Feb 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Sew in love with her are we.
Her brilliance lights the way - ergo we care not about who screws in a light bulb COS WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN LIGHT BULBS.
I can't hold a candle to you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#491232 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
'For example, a non-bizarre delusion might be the belief that one's activities are constantly under observation by federal law enforcement or intelligence agencies...'

Remember the eye in the sky that was watching everyone that she fixated on during the Vancouver Winter Olympics? That somehow tied in with Caylee & MJ on the space shuttle.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491233 Feb 4, 2013
Drones now flying over Dyke's bunker
http://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-hostage-stan...
I wish they wouldn't report what was up in case the looney has access to the news.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#491234 Feb 4, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey.. Nice to see you.
Hi Chuck. I'm on in between appointments today.

I could be gone for six months and it'd still be the same around here, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,383,688
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 59,529
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 23 hr Joy Crews 31
Libertarians have Constitutional right to be in... Fri Former Mayor Jeff... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages