felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#490890 Feb 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I correct Turbo Tax all the time. The worst part about those types of programs is that if you don't understand exactly what it's asking you can screw yourself.
Also, a lot of college kids use it and claim their exemption when the parent should be claiming it. It screws up the parents return and their own return.
I get clients every year that used Turbo Tax and didn't have ink in their printer so they never got a copy. It's really hard to retrieve when you can't remember your password, lol.
Another problem is tracking the money that's suppose to go in your account if you do direct deposit. I usually get a couple of clients a year that never received their money from the year before.
thanks very much!

I made sure none of your clients could see my post ;)
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#490892 Feb 3, 2013
I'm off to a super bowl gathering...

have a good day and remember to ignore ramblersstinkyrectum in ALL her thread names!:)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490893 Feb 3, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you're here SL...sorry if this is a touchy question to ask you considering your profession, but what do you think of turbo tax? is it sufficiently complete, really gaining you as many benefits as are possible or is it junk?
basically, can you personally as a tax accountant, get people a better end result than turbo tax?
As far as getting you more money in the end...it depends on what you have going on. Sometimes the answer is the answer and there's no getting around it.

If you have a simple W2 and no deductions..Turbo Tax would be OK. Make sure you print it and make sure the government accepted it.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490895 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good morning, Chuck. Sorry I bailed last night, that last client multiplied to 10 ppl that ended up staying till 2 am, lol. Gotta love tax season :)"
Think carefully POEsy, what day was it at 2am this morning when your last client left?
In your haste to find fault, perhaps you have overlooked the possibility that she might be friends with her clients. Is friendship such an unfamiliar concept to you?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490897 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good morning, Chuck. Sorry I bailed last night, that last client multiplied to 10 ppl that ended up staying till 2 am, lol. Gotta love tax season :)"
Think carefully POEsy, what day was it at 2am this morning when your last client left?
LMAO you think I'm Poe or a poser?

I didn't even do the 6's return. I only took the information. It was a social visit in case you didn't comprehend that there was a party here last night, lol.

Two cases of beer, a half fifth of Grand Marnier, and a quarter of a fifth of Yager are depleted from the bar. There was no work going on last night, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490898 Feb 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Sheaffer said one of the biggest surprises in Anthony’s bankruptcy filing was that George Anthony seems to be supporting his daughter.
<snip>
As always, the Anthony saga opens itself to speculation because of the timing of events and because the people in her camp frequently send conflicting signals.
Yeah, Cheney Mason appears on Piers Morgan talking about how Casey doesn't want anything to do with her family......then a Bankruptcy Form is filed listing 4937 Hopesprng as her home address under a legal declaration that information provided is TRUE.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490899 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
In your haste to find fault, perhaps you have overlooked the possibility that she might be friends with her clients. Is friendship such an unfamiliar concept to you?
I'm my clients BFF this time of year.

Some schedule the last appointment of the day so they hang out and visit. Last nights clients are also my close friends :)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490900 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason is SL is not able to speak for herself or is deviation from the script forbidden?

So far she's already made a mess of it so who cares?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490902 Feb 3, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm my clients BFF this time of year.
Some schedule the last appointment of the day so they hang out and visit. Last nights clients are also my close friends :)
Look at you! Family! Friends! A job! Tough to maintain if you spend 18 hours a day pontificating and investigating religious and media conspiracies.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490903 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason is SL is not able to speak for herself or is deviation from the script forbidden?
So far she's already made a mess of it so who cares?
No worries about me speaking for myself. You on the other hand need to have things explained a hundred times and you still don't get it.

You must be missing me already. You jump at the site of my posts, LOL.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#490904 Feb 3, 2013
Why is scrams so focused on how many churches there are in a tiny cornewr of Alabama?

Are they churchless in Red Deer?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490905 Feb 3, 2013
In both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, the petition must also be accompanied by a verified statement that sets out the debtor's social security number [Rule 1007(f) FRBP].

15 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Schedules must be filed
In both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, schedules of assets and liabilities, a schedule of current income and expenditures, a schedule of executory contracts and unexpired leases, and a statement of financial affairs must be filed within 15 days after the bankruptcy was filed [11 USC §521(a)(1), Rule 1007(b),(c) FRBP].

About 18 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Court Mails Notice of Commencement of Case
Approximately 18 days after the bankruptcy is filed, the court mails a Notice of Commencement of Case to the debtor and to the creditors included in the list of creditors. The notice contains meeting date, deadlines for objections to discharge and for filing Proofs of Claims. The court's Automated Information Line provides much of this information almost immediately after the bankruptcy is filed.

30 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Chapter 7: Statement of Intention regarding secured debt must be filed
Within 30 days after a Chapter 7 has been filed (or before the § 341 meeting if that is earlier), the debtor must file a Statement of Intention regarding property secured by consumer debt. That statement shall indicate whether the debtor intend to:(1) reaffirm the debt and continue to make the payments remaining obligated for the balance of the debt,(2) redeem the property by immediately paying the value of the property, or (3) surrender the property [11 U.S.C.§ 521(2)(A); Rule 1007(b)(2) FRBP]. A copy of the Statement of Intention must be served on the trustee and the creditors named in the statement on or before the filing of the statement [Rule 1007(b)(2) FRBP].

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490906 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you! Family! Friends! A job! Tough to maintain if you spend 18 hours a day pontificating and investigating religious and media conspiracies.
SameLo also knows the meaning of the word respect. Imagine that.

BTW, you forgot ridiculing in your list.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#490907 Feb 3, 2013
http://maps.google.ca/maps...

OMG

Look how many churces are i Red Deer!!

you know what that means don't you?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490908 Feb 3, 2013
"Deadline for non-government creditors to file their Proofs of Claim
A creditor, other than a governmental unit, must file its Proof of Claim within 90 days after the after the first date set for creditor's 341 meeting in order to share in payments from the estate [Rule 3002(c) FRBP].

120 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Final payment on filing fees due.
If the the Court allowed the debtor to pay the filing fees for a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 in payments, the final payment must be made within 120 days after the filing of the bankruptcy [Rule 1002(b) FRBP].

180 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Deadline for governmental unit to file Proof of Claim
A governmental unit, such as the Internal Revenue Service, must file its Proof of Claim within 180 days after the commencement of the case in order to share in payments from the estate.[Rule 3002(c)(1) FRBP].

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490909 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I just don't know how I do it, AN.

Thank God for my imaginary second personality or I would never get anything done ;)
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490910 Feb 3, 2013
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490912 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffftttt! "Friends" because she's providing a service to them which makes her feel special. She sounds like a hooker who imagies her "clients" to be in love with her. That line of work must get taxing eh AN?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490913 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
http://www.mybankruptcyatty.co m/Bankruptcy-Florida-Lawyers.h tml
IP catcher.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490914 Feb 3, 2013
AN other wrote:
"Deadline for non-government creditors to file their Proofs of Claim
A creditor, other than a governmental unit, must file its Proof of Claim within 90 days after the after the first date set for creditor's 341 meeting in order to share in payments from the estate [Rule 3002(c) FRBP].
120 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Final payment on filing fees due.
If the the Court allowed the debtor to pay the filing fees for a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 in payments, the final payment must be made within 120 days after the filing of the bankruptcy [Rule 1002(b) FRBP].
180 Days after Bankruptcy Filed
Deadline for governmental unit to file Proof of Claim
A governmental unit, such as the Internal Revenue Service, must file its Proof of Claim within 180 days after the commencement of the case in order to share in payments from the estate.[Rule 3002(c)(1) FRBP].
Then the hearings can go on for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,115,053
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Who 46,993
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 57 min The Real Missy 17,111
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,087
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 2 hr Marco 8
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Gustavito Velez 1,840
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,883

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]