CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,842)

Showing posts 456,821 - 456,840 of483,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
Rambler -Red Deer, Canada
'Not to change the subject'
But is there any reason why you people are ignoring my ignorant posts and not responding to my comments ??
LOL!!! gloomy you are anything BUT gloomy!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This ran out of pages - but at a 14.93 mile radius from Midland, AL there are a grand total of 342 churches.

Looking at the population in that same area, 10 people per church would be a generous estimate.

http://local.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A2K...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee Marie Anthony was a relative of George & Cindy Marie Anthony - And the daughter of Casey Marie Anthony.
Despite this it was her closest relative who slaughtered her.-Wrapped her in trash bags - And dumped her like trash to be devoured by wild animals.
I have heard that this is a normal custom among Red Deer Inbreds - Some do however escape from the trash bags and become smug - arrogant posters on Topix.
SNUB!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
'Moreso, the little boy "is believed to be relatively unharmed"...meaning it was his relatives who are believers who intended to harm him.'-- you CANNOT be serious.
You are disgusting & vile beyond belief.
"I want to thank him for taking care of our boy," Olson said. "That's very important."

Read it on Global News: Global News | Alabama sheriff thanks suspect for 'taking care of our boy'

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMPH! Did they ever check Hansy boy for DNA ? Corse Not !
The only reason you defend him is because he was rich and had Silver Skates like you.
I had to be satisfied with duct taping me Dads used Gillete blades on the soles of me plimpsols.
No, they did not check Hans for DNA. But they did check for diatoms. In the ice, you know.

I got quite a giggle out of your improvised skates. Necessity is indeed the mother of invention. Or was that Frank Zappa?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
Night Marce & All Other Compassionate Humans on this thread...
Restful Sleep,
Be Safe
Please keep good thoughts for little Ethan.
I keep thinking positive thoughts about little Ethan. Maybe Dykes is treating him with some kindness. God, I hope so. Poor little baby.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hi Trex

I've been reading the bleacher reports and it sounds like you're right about today's game. Fairly low scores and the point spread will be tight. It's sounding like it will all come down to one bad play or a kick to make or break the game. I sure wouldn't want to be the responsible party for either one.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I hope so too. Giving the boy's his med's seems like a positive sign.
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep thinking positive thoughts about little Ethan. Maybe Dykes is treating him with some kindness. God, I hope so. Poor little baby.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Trex FYI.......The family from the blindside and Sandra Bullock are going to be at the game today.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Happy Horse Shit, Batman!
Wonder how many meth labs within that same radius.
As the Arizona Pastor says, "Drugs bring you closer to God."
I wonder what government types of government funding that gaggle of churches might be eligible for and if that's why JLD was described as "anti-government" ......because he didn't want in on the scam.

And if "lots" of them also have buried bunkers, what has god told them they needed to be protected from?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
9:45 here - Looks as tho R has given up on her cohorts appearing to reply to her.
Far be it from me to be the last one left that she posts to.
Will clutch my kindle to my breast, head off to bed- Fluff up me pillow and read.
And leave R to her misery .
What are you reading right now. I'm about a third of the way through John Sweeney's "Church of Fear".....my diversification in religious studies.

Say, do you happen to know why in mid December the windows of the Scientology centre in Hollywood were covered with plastic when nothing suggests it was undergoing renovations? Is that a new CA trend, to avoid the possibility of earthquake tremors shattering glass windows or something, rip out the glass, and cover em all with sheets of plastic?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
God wants them protected from ass hats like us.
Yes, we be bad, bad people spawned from the devil. But from what I understand, if we join a church we automatically become "saved".

What I don't understand is why would God be interested in saving ANY demonic people, if at the same time god and the devil are also engaged in a spiritual battle where god has instructed violent, bloody warfare is required to eliminate demonic people.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

This was reported yesterday --

Authorities were communicating with Dykes through a PVC pipe, but now reports claim hostage negotiators are communicating with Dykes via a ‘throw phone.’
http://v103.cbslocal.com/2013/02/02/hostage-s...

But today reporters seem to prefer the story that negotiations are still being carried out through a 60 foot ventallation pipe.

Hellllllloooooooooooo, helllllllooooooooooooooo?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

"The suspect is holed up in an underground bunker four feet underground and built at least partially out of PVC pipe, authorities have said."
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/midland...

Is there a difference between PVC and PCV pipe???

But news reports which suggest the bunker was built "at least partially" out of PVC pipe" is interesting because that's talking large sewer pipes - and potentially is referring to underground tunnels constructed by large sewer pipes.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Blue PVC Pipe for Underground Water Mains

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dura-Blue_P...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we be bad, bad people spawned from the devil. But from what I understand, if we join a church we automatically become "saved".
What I don't understand is why would God be interested in saving ANY demonic people, if at the same time god and the devil are also engaged in a spiritual battle where god has instructed violent, bloody warfare is required to eliminate demonic people.
Your blind evil ignorance surpasses "The NOW!" "The Present"

God doesn't want to save you Rambler..
God want's to "Free Us" from demonic ramblers like you...
God want's US to realise demonic ramblers like you EXIST...

God says "Help Your Selves and the Heavens Will Help You!

You a lost cause Rambler...your heart is evil! no doubt!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hmmm... Google tells me even though plastic pipe is a commonly referred to as PCV pipe, the proper reference is PVC or polyvinyl chloride which the plastic is made of, but PVC is also an acnronym for "Private Virtual Connection" would also involve it being connected by "a pipe" in technological terms.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/PVC.html

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can save us from ourselves and God doesn't even acknowledge loser demonic pos' like "You and me". Us being atheist's makes us blind to truth. We are discarded souls left to forever talk Grund on Topix.
Forever?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can save us from ourselves and God doesn't even acknowledge loser demonic pos' like "You and me".
Us being atheist's makes us blind to truth. We are discarded souls left to forever talk Grund on Topix.
I'm not an atheist nor do I need an organized man-made religion to indoctrinate me with what my beliefs are on the topic. I'm fine with knowing we are not created to know everything and so I'd describe "my god" to operate on the basic principle of benevolent neglect, allowing me the liberty of freedom of choices which I may be required to collectively answer to at the end of my lifetime. I own the accountability of my choices, it's between me and "god" and nobody else.

Humans cannot even understand simple things like how 7 generations of monarch butterflies can migrate between Mexico and Canada each season or the language animals communicate it, let alone be so arrogant as to proclaim any one of us has a direct pipeline to god, who barks out orders to a bunch of thoughtless imbeciles.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LizW wrote:
Trex FYI.......The family from the blindside and Sandra Bullock are going to be at the game today.
I read that also and this was the first pictures I have seen of the lady,very attractive,picking Sandra bullock couldnt have came closer.
Loved the movie.
Watching two movies before the big Game
At First sight
Untamed heart
Both tear jerker,s well off to the store for more tissue's,will probably need them
After the game more research on the unexplained.
Having actually witnessing UFO's three times starting in 1953-1957 and 1986,I truly believe we are not alone.Just a matter of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 456,821 - 456,840 of483,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jesse 1,072,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Lord Hater 45,533
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doug77 17,038
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Doug77 1,014
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Mary NY 25,738
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Tiburon Girl 2,471
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Tiburon Girl 26,850
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search