CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
lol

AOL

#491091 Feb 4, 2013
or some good drugs!
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it for the LULZ or is it for mental illness?
lol

AOL

#491092 Feb 4, 2013
ok who farted?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491093 Feb 4, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Damn that church for taking care of people!
Yeah but what's with four FBI agents bringing fried chicken?

They didn't trust the church's food?

FOUR is represented symbolically by the power of force, this symbol is often reproduced on arms. Humans also have four limbs of the man and the four cavities of the human heart.....as does a box have four corners and does the cross have points.

What of chicken?

To eat chicken is to bring about light, from darkness, as represented by:

"Throughout mythology and folklore, it is always the chicken who represents the break of day; they are the auditory signal that wakes the sleepers, that arrests the intrusion of darkness."

In other words four FBI agents did not bring fried chicken to eat by chance.
Diane Ax

United States

#491094 Feb 4, 2013
lol wrote:
ok who farted?
Skipping school today?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491095 Feb 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it for the LULZ or is it for mental illness?
It sure gets the attention of you little yappers, doesn't it?

This is how I imagine you:

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491096 Feb 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure gets the attention of you little yappers, doesn't it?
This is how I imagine you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B72fbXDQ7LgXX
You know you imagine us all naked with Dick G. goatees.

YA FREAK.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491097 Feb 4, 2013
I am waiting on a W2 in the mail then I will be driving up to MI for quality tax time with SameLo.

Please be dressed.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491100 Feb 4, 2013
Question.

A friend is having a garage sale this weekend and asked me if I wanted to bring some of my junk and join in and hang out.

Problem, she always goes through my crap and guilts me into giving it to her or selling it at a reduced price.

Should I join in and try and be a hard azz or should I just wait and have my own?

She is one of those annoying people that will walk through your hose when she visits saying stuff like "Oh, i love that lamp, if you ever put it in a yard sale, let me know first."

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491101 Feb 4, 2013
Ya know, when am I going to learn, when a link says smelly poop I shouldn't click it.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491103 Feb 4, 2013
Beyonce's half time show, hit or miss?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491104 Feb 4, 2013
Should we still fear al Qaeda?
By Peter Bergen, CNN National Security Analyst
updated 11:04 AM EST, Sun February 3, 2013

Across the Atlantic, American politicians also got into sky-is-falling mode. Republican Congressman Mike Rogers, who heads the House Intelligence Committee, fulminated, "This is going to get worse. You cannot allow this to become a national security issue for the United States. And I argue it's already crossed that threshold."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/opinion/bergen-...

*****

More of chicken and cross....

Hey MarsMon, PhD of Joke Writing!

The riddle was mentioned in print in 1847, in The Knickerbocker, a New York City monthly magazine:[1]

...There are 'quips and quillets' which seem actual conundrums, but yet are none. Of such is this:'Why does a chicken cross the street?['] Are you 'out of town?' Do you 'give it up?' Well, then:'Because it wants to get on the other side!'

The joke had become widespread by the 1890s, when a variant version appeared in the magazine Potter's American Monthly:[2]

Why should not a chicken cross the road?
It would be a fowl proceeding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_did_the_chic...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#491105 Feb 4, 2013
"One of the most common components of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy (CBT) is identifying and answering irrational thoughts. Once you can label and dissect an irrational thought, you take away some of its power. The longer these patterns are allowed to continue, however, the more likely they are to become ingrained, lifelong habits. These habits of thought contribute to development of the hard-to-treat personality disorders that often bedevil bipolar adults."

"Leaps in logic. Making seemingly logic-based statements, even though the process that led to the idea was missing obvious steps. Jumping to conclusions, often negative ones. One type of logical leap is assuming that you know what someone else is thinking."

"Delusional thinking. Most of the other thought styles mentioned above are mildly delusional. Seriously delusional thinking has even less basis in reality, and can include holding persistently strange beliefs."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491107 Feb 4, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
Skipping school today?
I'd not doubt that spending a certain amount of time hanging by a thread is one of their daily assignments falling under the category of Religion.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491108 Feb 4, 2013
AN, are you talking about ME?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#491109 Feb 4, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit, would love to have her as a client.
I wish my butt looked like hers.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#491110 Feb 4, 2013
"When a person's thinking becomes delusional, their emotions begin to empower those thoughts, which will almost always result in like-minded actions.  Remember, delusional thinking is a "belief based upon perception, rather than truth."  Whatever a delusional person believes is true, it is completely true to them, regardless of whether or not it is founded in actual reality.

One thing is for sure about the human being; where there is continued delusional thinking, it is almost always followed by delusional-inspired actions...What this teaches us is that delusional thinking, when left unchecked can have tragic results."

http://reydonstanford.com/id44.html
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#491111 Feb 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
AN, are you talking about ME?
Only if you participate in that yard sale.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491112 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
"One of the most common components of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy (CBT) is identifying and answering irrational thoughts. Once you can label and dissect an irrational thought, you take away some of its power. The longer these patterns are allowed to continue, however, the more likely they are to become ingrained, lifelong habits. These habits of thought contribute to development of the hard-to-treat personality disorders that often bedevil bipolar adults."
"Leaps in logic. Making seemingly logic-based statements, even though the process that led to the idea was missing obvious steps. Jumping to conclusions, often negative ones. One type of logical leap is assuming that you know what someone else is thinking."
"Delusional thinking. Most of the other thought styles mentioned above are mildly delusional. Seriously delusional thinking has even less basis in reality, and can include holding persistently strange beliefs."
"One type of logical leap is assuming that you know what someone else is thinking"

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
- George S. Patton
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491113 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
"When a person's thinking becomes delusional, their emotions begin to empower those thoughts, which will almost always result in like-minded actions.  Remember, delusional thinking is a "belief based upon perception, rather than truth."  Whatever a delusional person believes is true, it is completely true to them, regardless of whether or not it is founded in actual reality.
One thing is for sure about the human being; where there is continued delusional thinking, it is almost always followed by delusional-inspired actions...What this teaches us is that delusional thinking, when left unchecked can have tragic results."
http://reydonstanford.com/id44.html
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.
- Henry Ford
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#491114 Feb 4, 2013
AN other wrote:
"One of the most common components of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy (CBT) is identifying and answering irrational thoughts."
Are you quoting Anthony Hopkins?

"We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It's a death trap."

Translation - just beLIEve and don't think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BIBLE NEWS 1,395,407
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 min WasteWater 949
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 23 min Synque 1,357
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 58 min -Prince- 19,022
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr southern at heart 283
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Pietro Armando 37
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 12,677
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages