Comments
456,361 - 456,380 of 486,565 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490233 Feb 1, 2013
I was checking out the Min Pin's they're too aggressive for the traffic I have. Very cool looking dog.

I don't want anything I have to groom, so the poodle is out. I had one when I was kid, he was the biggest horn dog in the hood, lol.

The husband is cracking up cause I'm getting my dog a dog. It was either a dog or a pigmy goat, lol.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#490234 Feb 1, 2013
Where is Casey Anthony Today? Don't let her slip into hiding!!!

https://www.facebook.com/armasis991

There is a $50K reward for info on Caseys whereabouts but FL only offers $1,000 for the longest Burmese python killed.

Both are killers!

Check out porker Mason pic 'dancing with the stars'
LOL
FLst406_12

United States

#490235 Feb 1, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao
"non-registered paralegal", as in -- nobody admits she's an employee?!!
No.
Non-registered as in unaffiliated with any State Bar Association.

A hire-at-your-own-risk "Independent Contractor" so to speak.
AN other

United States

#490236 Feb 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Perhaps Jenny Tull Warts?
Anita Dickenmee?
Faunda Dix?
And baez is going to work for the bankruptcy firm for casey: Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.
FLst406_12

United States

#490237 Feb 1, 2013
AN other wrote:
Andrea Lyon paid $70,000 to become part of the defense. In the indigency hearing, she reported how much she was paid. Now she and DePaul University are listed on casey's bankruptcy filing.
Is it going to make you lose sleep?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490238 Feb 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Marcemon, The Jazz Singer (original) was on this morning on TCM. My kids were horrified by Al Jolson in blackface.
This month is Oscar month on TCM and they're showing various Oscar winners.
I just bet they were horrified by the blackface. Did you try to tell them it was considered hilarious in those days?

Thanx for the Oscar movie info. You are my official TCM schedule keeper.
FLst406_12

United States

#490240 Feb 1, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why does casey owe Brad Conway, Mark Lippman or Mark Nejame? Are they suing her?
Try Ambien.
FinishLine

United States

#490241 Feb 1, 2013
I am the aol loser on my cell phone pretending not to be nuthutter.

My fat ass sits in a plastic chair on the ohio , red deer border.

My name is deb, I clean toilets with my tongue in utah.
FLst406_12

United States

#490243 Feb 1, 2013
GodMOTHer__ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe they r collecting more data. there is still plenty of time to file charges. or maybe it was a notice to stop. if they stopped then nothing would happen. if they continue then they will file.
i think he is very serious and will do it. i hope someone, many, is collecting data for him and helps out.
You got it!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#490244 Feb 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't rely on anonymous blogs as a trusted news source at all.......not that mainstream media always reports accurate facts, either.
You don't want to google the info, fine. Then quit asking what it's about.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#490245 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I was checking out the Min Pin's they're too aggressive for the traffic I have. Very cool looking dog.
I don't want anything I have to groom, so the poodle is out. I had one when I was kid, he was the biggest horn dog in the hood, lol.
The husband is cracking up cause I'm getting my dog a dog. It was either a dog or a pigmy goat, lol.
Fox terrier!
Fox terrier!
Fox terrier!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#490247 Feb 1, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so stupid, They have aol in Ohio, your name has changed but you still type the same garbage in different form. Is it me, or do all the different casey people here type the same exact garbage. I swear they all have a condo together and take turns typing stupid things here. It has been said it is one person and I for one believe it.
I believe, I believe!!(claps hands)
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#490249 Feb 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Obama is doing Beyonce?
Only in his dreams.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490250 Feb 1, 2013
Speaking of Blackface...

Volkswagen Super Bowl ad provokes intense criticism:‘blackface with voices’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/volk...
ur fluttering___

AOL

#490251 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
don't give up on the poodle yet. check out the labradoodle. if that one horn dogs ur leg u much be a short stack. lol

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#490252 Feb 1, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree our president is important. That is why I never voted for G.W Bush, yet alone twice. He lied about WMD and thousands of people had to die for it. That to me is much worse then lying about an affair. Granting, having an affair while being a commander in chief; is not something to be proud of, but Clinton is not the only president to have had an affair. How many other presidents have had affairs that have never been found out or caught?
Kurdish refugees were given the opportunity to move to America because they were the victims of nerve gas attacks carried out by the Iraqi army at the command of Saddam Hussein. In case you don't understand, nerve gas is classified as a WMD.

Heads of several other governments stated that they were privy to the same intelligence that President Bush received. Saddam had enough lead time to either destroy or transfer hundreds of times as much WMD as he was estimated to have stockpiled.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#490253 Feb 1, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever see that show where the guy dresses up as a dog, HBO I think? I would be willing to do that for you for the right price.
LMAO, you would be my dogs BFF for life as long as you can throw a ball. Do you clean pools too?

Level 3

Location hidden

#490254 Feb 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Obama is doing Beyonce?
Nope. Rahm E.
ur fluttering___

AOL

#490255 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Brussels Griffon --
also known as a Griffon Belge, Griffon Bruxellois, Petit Bracancon,
and Belgian Griffon. The breed is classified as part of the Toy Group
on the dog show circuit.

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/faq/brussels...

Level 3

Location hidden

#490256 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Border terrier. Neighbors have one and she's a really sweet smart dog who comes over and bosses our bigger dog around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,137
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 31 min RayH 3
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Doug77 1,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr Rambler 192
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 12 hr Lon Spector 29
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search