GodMOTHer__

AOL

#490201 Feb 1, 2013
AN other wrote:
Million Dollar Reward Case Refiled
A claim to $1 million for meeting a lawyer’s dare made on Dateline NBCis alive again. Former law student Dustin Kolodziej filed a new complaint in late June against high-profile Florida defense lawyer, James Cheney Mason.
where is the link to the date and the information? let me guess, you got from crimestheydoblog. lmao

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490202 Feb 1, 2013
AN other wrote:
A claim to $1 million for meeting a lawyer’s dare made on Dateline NBCis alive again. Former law student Dustin Kolodziej filed a new complaint in late June against high-profile Florida defense lawyer, James Cheney Mason.
Wella, wella, Dustin is my homeboy. We're everywhere, we're everywhere!
_ ur fluttering

AOL

#490203 Feb 1, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as tho AN & Gloomy continue to hit a nerve with you EH??
Chortling loudly at the after affects it causes you.
Spluttering- whimpering- sniveling -whining-lying- blah blah blah.
I am so glad you can't see as others see you - you would quit posting and deprive most of us a good guffaw each time you appear.
I am heading home so don't bother to reply- your illiterate inbred comments take too long to read.
why would someone hit a nerve with me who only posts filth and lives in a body of trashy parts?

why would someone hit a nerve with me who c and p articles that r unfounded?

for anyone to fake being me and post insults to start a fight with then i must have hit a large nerve or vein. lmao
GodMOTHer__

AOL

#490204 Feb 1, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
compliment appreciated!
I can fire up a mean grill but I've never been considered a chef before!
tff wench
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#490205 Feb 1, 2013
AN other wrote:
good, I hope Dustin strips the ole' coot down to his false teeth and then makes him swallow 'em sideways!
_ ur fluttering

AOL

#490206 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
compliment appreciated!
I can fire up a mean grill but I've never been considered a chef before!
me too. loved the compliment to want to be me and cooking.

i was wondering if u were a chef. lol

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#490207 Feb 1, 2013
SameLo, what about a fox terrier? I was crazy in love with one when I was 8. He & his family lived down the alley from us. I can still see his sweet face.'
;)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490208 Feb 1, 2013
__warriors r moths__ wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember. so it must be false and they pretend to be in the scoop so the stupid will follow more stupid.
what about crimesalotblog that beachy and AN keep posting as if they r factual on that site? same thing rite? or should say same type members who flock.
on adam long site it was the same haters over and over. not very many followers left on those sites these days but big time losers who have lost touch with reality.
Stupid following stupid describes it.

Since the courts have protected her address since day one, it's a given under the WPP that Casey (probably along with others) were legally granted new names, and it most certainly won't be filed on public records.

But "the search for Casey Anthony" once again proves how popular this case was and why the media continues to ride with it. Given it's high profile, driven by the ghouls, was ultimately responsible for the selection of the skeptical jury who acquitted her of murder, you'd think they'd have learned something by now.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#490209 Feb 1, 2013
GodMOTHer__ wrote:
<quoted text>

there is still plenty of time to file charges.
oh fck, where have we heard that before?!? LMAO!!!

wait......you have that line on copy/paste, the same damn baseless line you've been screechin' about with grunds being charged for caylee's murder!

"they're gonna be charged, yep, just wait it'll happen!"

"it's coming soon, I jusssss know it!"

and then there's the ever-infamous.......

"watch and wait!" LOL!!!!!!!!!

it'll soon be 5 years since felon murderer casey anthony suffocated her baby girl to death and threw her body in the swamp to rot and be eaten by critters

and still to this day the coward killer casey hides her guilty mug in shame of what she did while the grunds all have their freedoms:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490210 Feb 1, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wella, wella, Dustin is my homeboy. We're everywhere, we're everywhere!
AN other wrote:

So what was the $1 million dare?
AN other

United States

#490211 Feb 1, 2013
ur fluttering___

AOL

#490212 Feb 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid following stupid describes it.
Since the courts have protected her address since day one, it's a given under the WPP that Casey (probably along with others) were legally granted new names, and it most certainly won't be filed on public records.
But "the search for Casey Anthony" once again proves how popular this case was and why the media continues to ride with it. Given it's high profile, driven by the ghouls, was ultimately responsible for the selection of the skeptical jury who acquitted her of murder, you'd think they'd have learned something by now.
i don't think she can get a new name until the cases r over. could be wrong though. with her it might be a special consideration. when they r over she needs to change her name and some cosmetic surgery to change her appearance, along with hair. won't take much and NO ONE will ever know who she is. won't the haters be pissed off and have to move on?

stupid doesn't learn something by now, their stupid
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490213 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
wait......you have that line on copy/paste, the same damn baseless line you've been screechin' about with grunds being charged for caylee's murder!
it'll soon be 5 years since felon murderer casey anthony suffocated her baby girl to death and threw her body in the swamp to rot and be eaten by critters
and still to this day the coward killer casey hides her guilty mug in shame of what she did while the grunds all have their freedoms:)
Hmm....you raise an excellent point. Casey isn't talking because she's "hiding her guilty mug in shame" but Richard Grund, who is Caylee's self-proclaimed spokesperson, is enjoying his freedom.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#490214 Feb 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
AN other wrote:
So what was the $1 million dare?
This has been talked about for months. I'm sorry you can't follow discussion here. Maybe you can be in the witness protection program if you pay attention?
ur fluttering___

AOL

#490215 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
lmao, wrong.

i didn't say any thing like that. wrong person detective

as for imo, i don't think it's over and not close to being over jus yet

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#490216 Feb 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm....you raise an excellent point. Casey isn't talking because she's "hiding her guilty mug in shame" but Richard Grund, who is Caylee's self-proclaimed spokesperson, is enjoying his freedom.
Has Richard Grund been charged yet?
FinishLine

United States

#490217 Feb 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Travis Alexander was considered to be an ELDER of the Mormon church when he was only in his late 20s???
Good grief, that does sound like something right out of "Children of the Corn".
I wonder if he's related to the TX Alexanders, like Donovan, maybe?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490218 Feb 1, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been talked about for months. I'm sorry you can't follow discussion here. Maybe you can be in the witness protection program if you pay attention?
You don't know either, eh.
FinishLine

United States

#490219 Feb 1, 2013
_ ur fluttering wrote:
<quoted text>
me too. loved the compliment to want to be me and cooking.
i was wondering if u were a chef. lol
lol
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#490220 Feb 1, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Richard Grund been charged yet?
What's his legal name and I'll see what I can find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Tony Rome 1,115,580
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Who 47,067
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 38 min Times are a Changing 17,116
One Word (Jul '10) 50 min Princess Hey 1,849
The alphabet (Jun '06) 54 min Princess Hey 1,092
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 56 min Princess Hey 11,955
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 58 min Princess Hey 11,944
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Anne 96,467
Orlando Dating
Find my Match