“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490250 Feb 1, 2013
Speaking of Blackface...

Volkswagen Super Bowl ad provokes intense criticism:‘blackface with voices’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/volk...
ur fluttering___

AOL

#490251 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I was checking out the Min Pin's they're too aggressive for the traffic I have. Very cool looking dog.
I don't want anything I have to groom, so the poodle is out. I had one when I was kid, he was the biggest horn dog in the hood, lol.
The husband is cracking up cause I'm getting my dog a dog. It was either a dog or a pigmy goat, lol.
don't give up on the poodle yet. check out the labradoodle. if that one horn dogs ur leg u much be a short stack. lol

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#490252 Feb 1, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree our president is important. That is why I never voted for G.W Bush, yet alone twice. He lied about WMD and thousands of people had to die for it. That to me is much worse then lying about an affair. Granting, having an affair while being a commander in chief; is not something to be proud of, but Clinton is not the only president to have had an affair. How many other presidents have had affairs that have never been found out or caught?
Kurdish refugees were given the opportunity to move to America because they were the victims of nerve gas attacks carried out by the Iraqi army at the command of Saddam Hussein. In case you don't understand, nerve gas is classified as a WMD.

Heads of several other governments stated that they were privy to the same intelligence that President Bush received. Saddam had enough lead time to either destroy or transfer hundreds of times as much WMD as he was estimated to have stockpiled.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490253 Feb 1, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever see that show where the guy dresses up as a dog, HBO I think? I would be willing to do that for you for the right price.
LMAO, you would be my dogs BFF for life as long as you can throw a ball. Do you clean pools too?

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#490254 Feb 1, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Obama is doing Beyonce?
Nope. Rahm E.
ur fluttering___

AOL

#490255 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I was checking out the Min Pin's they're too aggressive for the traffic I have. Very cool looking dog.
I don't want anything I have to groom, so the poodle is out. I had one when I was kid, he was the biggest horn dog in the hood, lol.
The husband is cracking up cause I'm getting my dog a dog. It was either a dog or a pigmy goat, lol.
Brussels Griffon --
also known as a Griffon Belge, Griffon Bruxellois, Petit Bracancon,
and Belgian Griffon. The breed is classified as part of the Toy Group
on the dog show circuit.

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/faq/brussels...

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#490256 Feb 1, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I was checking out the Min Pin's they're too aggressive for the traffic I have. Very cool looking dog.
I don't want anything I have to groom, so the poodle is out. I had one when I was kid, he was the biggest horn dog in the hood, lol.
The husband is cracking up cause I'm getting my dog a dog. It was either a dog or a pigmy goat, lol.
Border terrier. Neighbors have one and she's a really sweet smart dog who comes over and bosses our bigger dog around.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#490257 Feb 1, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
I am the aol loser on my cell phone pretending not to be nuthutter.
My fat ass sits in a plastic chair on the ohio , red deer border.
My name is deb, I clean toilets with my tongue in utah.
Are you sure that's not Cindy? Didn't she use AOL to post and go off on drunken tirades as Orlando East? The posts read just like the way she talked in interviews and in that phone rant where she threatened someone.
FLst406_12

United States

#490258 Feb 1, 2013
LMAO!!

I wonder if the treaty addresses laughing at opposing counsel's closing arguments?

www.dailybusinessreview.com/PubArticleDBR.jsp...
FLst406_12

United States

#490259 Feb 1, 2013
AN other wrote:
In casey's bankruptcy filing she listed 15 lawyers on addition to Greene, Chlemir, mason, fryer,etc. she listed 35 consultants/experts. I know many have received JAC funds. How does the bankruptcy court respond to those who agreed to receive JAC funds but are now included in her debt?
Some were paid according to baez, prior to casey declaring indigency. How do the courts view 'double dipping'?
They view it as noneofyourfuckingbusiness, Mrs. Kravitz.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#490261 Feb 1, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Non-registered as in unaffiliated with any State Bar Association.
A hire-at-your-own-risk "Independent Contractor" so to speak.
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they turn your hope apart
As they turn your dreams to shame

And still I dream he'd come to me
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from the hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

snipped from "I Dreamed A Dream"

Les Miserables
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#490262 Feb 1, 2013
ur fluttering___ wrote:
<quoted text>
don't give up on the poodle yet. check out the labradoodle. if that one horn dogs ur leg u much be a short stack. lol
FLst406_12

United States

#490263 Feb 1, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about the Benjamins. Would you rub my tummy and let me lick my privates in front of your girlfriends at next Tupperware party?,
<waging tail>
Tupperware saw moderate 4th quarter losses.

If it takes you licking your privates at Marce's party to boost sales, then go for it.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#490264 Feb 1, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree our president is important. That is why I never voted for G.W Bush, yet alone twice. He lied about WMD and thousands of people had to die for it. That to me is much worse then lying about an affair. Granting, having an affair while being a commander in chief; is not something to be proud of, but Clinton is not the only president to have had an affair. How many other presidents have had affairs that have never been found out or caught?
No offense here, but I humbly disagree with you.

Clinton, as with any president, was the Commander and Chief of the Military services. It was his duty, in that respect, to keep his pecker in his pants!

There are rules and regulations ALL service men and women must follow (written LAW) governing ethics and the code of conduct....

philandering IS punishable under Article 15 and could, and has landed plenty service members in Ft Levinworth over the years.

I personally have NO respect for the Clinton's, as powerful and rich as they may be.....I cant believe Hillary is still with him!

I voted for Honey Boo Boo child this year!!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490265 Feb 1, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they turn your hope apart
As they turn your dreams to shame
And still I dream he'd come to me
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from the hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
snipped from "I Dreamed A Dream"
Les Miserables
Did you see the fillum? I don't know anyone who did. If so, what did you think?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#490266 Feb 1, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
They view it as noneofyourfuckingbusiness, Mrs. Kravitz.
The Florida TAXPAYERS are entitled to know, Aunt Clara.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#490267 Feb 1, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about the Benjamins. Would you rub my tummy and let me lick my privates in front of your girlfriends at next Tupperware party?,
<waging tail>
Sure! If the A's cat can lick it's butt on Greta there should be no problem at a Tupperware party, lol.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#490268 Feb 1, 2013
GodMOTHer__ wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the link to the date and the information? let me guess, you got from crimestheydoblog. lmao
\\

You have SERIOUS issues with that crime blog, are you one of the banned ones? If so, its really got your goat huh!

LOL, Its only a BLOG!

Are you one of those "booger eaters" Prinnie talks about too?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#490269 Feb 1, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tupperware saw moderate 4th quarter losses.
If it takes you licking your privates at Marce's party to boost sales, then go for it.
I'm having a party? When? How many people?

Appetizers, buffet, sit-down dinner?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#490270 Feb 1, 2013
Hello Kids..........has anyone seen Trex post lately? We have Superbowl Predictions to make.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,705
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,333
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 10 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST

NBC Sports 6:52AM
Louis Murphy gets three-year extension from Bucs
ESPN 6:52 AM
Buccaneers give Murphy a 3-year extension
NFL 7:01 AM
Louis Murphy, Buccaneers strike contract extension
Bleacher Report 7:02 AM
Bucs Sign WR Louis Murphy to 3-Yr Extension
Bleacher Report 8:04 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs