CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,763)

Showing posts 455,241 - 455,260 of478,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>AN, whatchya talkin about? LOL
Last January, the Ohio poster as well as its cohorts, claimed that casey lived in the lap of luxury and was rich. A year later she claims bankruptcy. Is someone lying?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Last January, the Ohio poster as well as its cohorts, claimed that casey lived in the lap of luxury and was rich. A year later she claims bankruptcy. Is someone lying?
LOL...I would say, yes. The biggest liar is poor broke Casey who I'm sure is being taken care of by the blood money her parents made off poor little Caylee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Casey Anthony spotted in Brevard County, with legal team

Details were released about what Casey Anthony has been doing since she was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.

Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach.

Casey filed for bankruptcy on Friday.

Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.

"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene.

Casey is also at the center of three civil lawsuits.

WFTV found out the bankruptcy filing would stall the lawsuits, and, a federal judge instead of a jury could decide if the suits are legitimate.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...

Somewhat like the elephant in the room, I notice nobody is asking the question how it came to be Charles Green's law firm, CMGPA, is Casey Anthony "legal team" and what happend to Andrew Chmelir, who is still recorded as lead attorney on the civil suits, while Cheney Mason and Lizbeth Fryer are handling her appeal.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the UNsigned bankruptcy docs are bogus.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to make a precision, if history repeats itself.

Just like the fantasy ZG civil suit, in a few months - more or less, you're going to want the bankruptcy docs to go away and they will become yet another subject with is banned from discussion. LOL

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, If hanging out in an old coots lap is living in the lap of luxury they're telling the truth this time, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

* prediction

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's winning more every day.
its been a hard road for her but she is winning.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, If hanging out in an old coots lap is living in the lap of luxury they're telling the truth this time, lol.
Not my idea of a good time for a young woman. Yeesh.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the UNsigned bankruptcy docs are bogus.
Ram, do you have a link for the pic with Casey and her legal team? TIA if you do :)

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony spotted in Brevard County, with legal team
Details were released about what Casey Anthony has been doing since she was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.
Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach.
Casey filed for bankruptcy on Friday.
Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.
"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene.
Casey is also at the center of three civil lawsuits.
WFTV found out the bankruptcy filing would stall the lawsuits, and, a federal judge instead of a jury could decide if the suits are legitimate.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...
Somewhat like the elephant in the room, I notice nobody is asking the question how it came to be Charles Green's law firm, CMGPA, is Casey Anthony "legal team" and what happend to Andrew Chmelir, who is still recorded as lead attorney on the civil suits, while Cheney Mason and Lizbeth Fryer are handling her appeal.

Does Casey think the public is stupid? Casey and her Attorneys are trying to groom her in the public eye now. They are trying to soften the public, it won't work. She will try to write a book or make a movie within a year.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

"3. Bankruptcy Crimes and Availability of Bankruptcy Papers to Law Enforcement Officials
A person who knowingly and fraudulently conceals assets or makes a false oath or statement under penalty of perjury, either orally or in writing, in connection with a bankruptcy case is subject to a fine, imprisonment, or both. All information supplied by a debtor in connection with a bankruptcy case is subject to examination by the Attorney General acting through the Office of the United States Trustee, the Office of the United States Attorney, and other components and employees of the Department of Justice."

http://www.uscourts.gov/bkforms/bankruptcy_fo... .

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Casey think the public is stupid? Casey and her Attorneys are trying to groom her in the public eye now. They are trying to soften the public, it won't work. She will try to write a book or make a movie within a year.
I'm wondering if Casey is hooked up with someone younger on the legal team and they're trying to fix her image. I thought I saw a ring on her left hand in that pic with her legal team.

Personally, I would only wear a ring on my left hand if I was committed to someone.

I'm just wondering out loud.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought complex bankruptcies can often take years before they're fully discharged.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my idea of a good time for a young woman. Yeesh.
Not my idea of a good time even for an old gal like me, LOL!
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If casey or her attorneys ar interested in softening the public perception, she/they might consider coming clean. Every effort to scam the public with claims of Miranda violations to obscure all the lies she told about EVERYTHING, or claims that her molesting father (not her perjurer mother), is supporting her, or avoiding her indebitness with bankruptcy filings, are insults to the public.

The public is very forgiving of those who admit mistakes, but casey will NEVER be safe or capitalize on her notoriety if she won't take responsibility for her lies, neglect, death of Caylee, theft, fraud, etc.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering if Casey is hooked up with someone younger on the legal team and they're trying to fix her image. I thought I saw a ring on her left hand in that pic with her legal team.
Personally, I would only wear a ring on my left hand if I was committed to someone.
I'm just wondering out loud.
I only glanced at that pic. I will have to look again. They are trying to FIX and change her image. She has to get that bankruptcy out of the way first or any money she makes won't go in her pocket. Maybe it's a friendship ring from Mason? LOL.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

The bankruptcy process, as I understand it, involves the Courts establishing a maximum monthly income Casey can earn to cover basic living expenses, and anything over must be distributed to her Estate to pay off debt.

So there's NO chance what so over that Casey will be entering into a publishers contract to write a book or sell movie rights any time soon, since meanwhile she has no control over those funds being directly assigned to liquidate her debt by who is appointed as her Trustee.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I only glanced at that pic. I will have to look again. They are trying to FIX and change her image. She has to get that bankruptcy out of the way first or any money she makes won't go in her pocket. Maybe it's a friendship ring from Mason? LOL.
It really wouldn't surprise me if she was involved with someone connected to her team. She's not exposed to anyone else.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I generally don't comment on physical appearances but, one of casey's fans should tell her that those tan marks with a sleeveless top can be covered with makeup. It is much less tacky or she could cover her shoulders. She was "glowing" with potential melanoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 455,241 - 455,260 of478,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 min zazz 95,853
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Snickers 17,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 1 hr -Web 8,972
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 16,925
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 1,745
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••