CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
FinishLine

United States

#489316 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to understand what Jose Baez meant by the defense adopting the storyline that got thrown out to them.
After Brother Richard laid out THE FACT that Casey didn't graduate and her parents only found out at the very last minute, IF Cindy had denied it you can bet a highschool transcript "proving" Casey was 1/2 credit short would have appeared from thin air, a couple of her alleged teachers would have came forward to tell the story in addition to a handful of old classmates....all making Cindy look like a liar.
When stories are shaped by the media, it's obvious why "the path of least resistance" is a very wise strategy.
Otherwise known as playing the hand one is dealt!
Absolutely.

The media and "dark forces"couldn't very well contradict their own story, now could they?
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489317 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Adam [email protected]
For any of you with #caseyanthony questions and concerns, ill be happy to reply to your respectful questions here for the next few minutes
12:32pm - 29 Jan 13
Ironic that Uncle Rick used virtually the same approach when he first appeared on a Topix thread iirc........"ask me anything!"
Hallelujah, a reset!
The difference is, one is a trap.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#489318 Jan 29, 2013
What tha??

lol
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#489321 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Krissy.
'Sup, Gunner?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489322 Jan 29, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text>
Or scam people for Turks &z Caicos "Hallelujah Land investments" to buy TOILETS that were allegedly stolen from a warehouse?
I wish John Sweeney would expose more about THAT!
I'm reading John Sweeney's latest book.......Church Of Fear : Inside The Weird World Of Scientology.

I can't imagine why the Rev bothers with piddly online ministries. Scientology has everything for him - satan, aliens, fantasy, a hierarchy of power, mind control, lavish real estate, actors and actresses, and more.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489323 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, one is a trap.
A suppose you might think that if twitter is your definition of reality.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489325 Jan 29, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
The media and "dark forces"couldn't very well contradict their own story, now could they?
That's right. And since the "dark forces" are anticipating the opportunity to "prove" their story of lies, it must really pizzzz them off royally to have no reason to. It's a brilliant strategy!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489326 Jan 29, 2013
Another example of someone who recently "played the cards he was dealt" IMO is John McAfee. He was recently interviewed on Dateline and some supposed exgirlfriend claimed he was a member of a forum where he promoted his use of bathsalts. He agreed it was him, but he said did it was a joke and why would he use a cheap drug like bathsalts when he could afford top of the line cocaine. Who can argue that? LOL

But it's an indication he was getting set up for a downfall and I don't think that story has all been told yet, including what happened to Greg Faull. Some of his other friends/neighbour's stories seemed as suspect to me as the Belize authorities are to McAfee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489327 Jan 29, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a website where some of Travis's friends talk about what happened. Yep, it's a creepy case alright.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090627043251/htt...
Some of these writings are a lot like it was "god's plan" for him to get SENT HOME.

"We know that he is in the presences of our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and
even our own son, Jerald. There is much work yet to be done on the other side
of the veil.

In my mind’s eye, I can see that many have been prepared here in this life so
that they may be more effective in the next. Travis, I am sure, is counted
among the gallant of his generation, affecting positive change for the
eternities.

May God bless him, may he find the love, peace and joy he deserves..."
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#489328 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of these writings are a lot like it was "god's plan" for him to get SENT HOME.
"We know that he is in the presences of our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and
even our own son, Jerald. There is much work yet to be done on the other side
of the veil.
In my mind’s eye, I can see that many have been prepared here in this life so
that they may be more effective in the next. Travis, I am sure, is counted
among the gallant of his generation, affecting positive change for the
eternities.
May God bless him, may he find the love, peace and joy he deserves..."
I couldn't help but notice the Chichen Itza connection too.

"We were supposed to go to Cancun Mexico together. Pre-Paid Legal picked up the tab to send it’s top 400 leaders south of the border. Travis and I were on that list. We planned the trip for weeks. My wife and I went in a few days early and were eagerly awaiting his arrival. I found a great LDS Tour of Chichen Itza and Tulum, as well as an opportunity to swim with wale sharks, and kept calling Travis to see if he wanted to come with us. He never answered. I called several times only to have to leave a voice mail. I sent several texts, but never heard back from him. The deadline was swiftly approaching. If he was going to tour the ruins with us, I needed to hear from him pronto. So I called him again. This time, his voice mail was full. Now looking back, something deep inside me was crying out in that moment, but I wouldn’t hear it. I did however tell my wife that something was wrong. I told her his voice mail was full. I wanted to call the cops, but she suggested that we call a friend to go check on him. I didn’t know any of his current room mates, but I knew the name of a couple of his former roommates, so I texted Dave Hall, a mutual friend, to see if he could get me the number of one of Travis’s old room mates. This was the text I sent:

“Do you have any of the guys numbers who used to live with T-dawg (Travis)? His voice mail is full. He hasn’t returned any of our urgent phone calls, voice mails or texts???”

“servant of the power ”

Level 1

Since: May 12

behind the Nothing

#489329 Jan 29, 2013
****Check out this this page****
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dementia-Entert...
Ocean Woods Condo Patrol

United States

#489330 Jan 29, 2013
Casey does NOT have a high school diploma.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#489331 Jan 29, 2013
Chuck?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#489332 Jan 29, 2013
Ocean Woods Condo Patrol wrote:
Casey does NOT have a high school diploma.
She might have gotten in jail, she sure didn't have it before she killed Caylee.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#489333 Jan 29, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Chuck?
Thanks, but I prefer sirloin.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#489334 Jan 29, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I prefer sirloin.
I'm so glad to see you!

I just finished tonight's round. I have to hold up some because the college credit can't go thru till the end of Feb. FML, LOL

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#489335 Jan 29, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad to see you!
I just finished tonight's round. I have to hold up some because the college credit can't go thru till the end of Feb. FML, LOL
Insomnia again, huh? I'm actually fighting to stay awake, but I need to work a bit more before I crawl into my pit. Reading about multivariate analysis of variance and regression analysis is so exciting.
<yawn>

FML too!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#489336 Jan 29, 2013

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#489337 Jan 29, 2013
Same Location wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D3j_fdSpkmEXX
LOL
Ah, yes. One of the most annoying songs of all time.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#489338 Jan 29, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Insomnia again, huh? I'm actually fighting to stay awake, but I need to work a bit more before I crawl into my pit. Reading about multivariate analysis of variance and regression analysis is so exciting.
<yawn>
FML too!
I had to be up very early today on 3 hrs sleep. I pulled the coffee press out. After that I drank something out of can and I think it had 20 shots of espresso in it. I'm a little awake, LOL.

No worries about me, Mon. I have the mp3 plugged into my ears, I'll be out soon :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,498,687
3 word game (Jan '11) 42 min Doobie Time 14,155
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 13,309
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,409
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 12,853
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 1 hr Doobie Time 87
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 536

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages