CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489345 Jan 30, 2013
Let's play: Guess who misspelled it

5. In sports, I have a problem with authority, specifically referees and umpires. I outwardly show how much I dispise their existance anytime I get the chance.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#489346 Jan 30, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
Adam Longo has been in off the record talks with Casey for quite a while.
The haters are nervous about it.
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Are you hinting that he is one of her "customers"?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489347 Jan 30, 2013
Gunner wrote:
Ya think Casey has any baggage?
In her fat, herpes laden azz.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489348 Jan 30, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hinting that he is one of her "customers"?
No, I'm hinting that he is a journalist who Casey has been in off the record talks with.

If Kathi Belich would have played her cards right..........
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489349 Jan 30, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
In her fat, herpes laden azz.
Casey's sexual partners:

*Jesse Grund
*Ricardo Morales
*Tony Rusciano
*Tony Lazzaro

Which one gave her herpes?
Brad

United States

#489350 Jan 30, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's sexual partners:
*Jesse Grund
*Ricardo Morales
*Tony Rusciano
*Tony Lazzaro
You did.:)

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489351 Jan 30, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's sexual partners:
*Jesse Grund
*Ricardo Morales
*Tony Rusciano
*Tony Lazzaro
Silly Dayz, there'z quite a few more to that lizt.
Remember, she boinked so many she couldn't remember who was the baby daddy.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489353 Jan 30, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Dayz, there'z quite a few more to that lizt.
If you can't name them, then shutthefuckup.
Phantom partners don't count.

The multiple choice choices were:

*Jesse Grund
*Ricardo Morales
*Tony Rusciano
*Tony Lazzaro

So..........which one?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489355 Jan 30, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't name them, then shutthefuckup.
Casey Anthony herself can't name them.

There was way too many.

Too many to paternity test.

Maybe they should have called maury povich?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#489357 Jan 30, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
Thank you Adam Longo for blowing up my Twitter TL and for confirming Casey Anthony has a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!
Twitter.com/AdamLongoCBS5
@psteach2010
Preschool teacher for the last 27 years. Mother of 3 young men & 2 grandchildren. Hate Casey Anthony & the jury of idiots who let her get away w/murder.
Stockton, CA

Frightening! Preschool Teacher? Yikes!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489358 Jan 30, 2013
Stalker you aren't even trying very hard.

Too drunk this morning to do some serious digging?

Just go bask in the glow of Casey's herpes until you feel up to it.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#489360 Jan 30, 2013
LMAO @ this pic! The two heifers brought the skinny one, with them for a snack!

.com/i/#!/CaseysBackAcne/media /slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftw itpic.com%2F5zccb3
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489361 Jan 30, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice the Chichen Itza connection too.
"We were supposed to go to Cancun Mexico together. Pre-Paid Legal picked up the tab to send itís top 400 leaders south of the border. Travis and I were on that list. We planned the trip for weeks. My wife and I went in a few days early and were eagerly awaiting his arrival. I found a great LDS Tour of Chichen Itza and Tulum, as well as an opportunity to swim with wale sharks, and kept calling Travis to see if he wanted to come with us. He never answered. I called several times only to have to leave a voice mail. I sent several texts, but never heard back from him. The deadline was swiftly approaching. If he was going to tour the ruins with us, I needed to hear from him pronto. So I called him again. This time, his voice mail was full. Now looking back, something deep inside me was crying out in that moment, but I wouldnít hear it. I did however tell my wife that something was wrong. I told her his voice mail was full. I wanted to call the cops, but she suggested that we call a friend to go check on him. I didnít know any of his current room mates, but I knew the name of a couple of his former roommates, so I texted Dave Hall, a mutual friend, to see if he could get me the number of one of Travisís old room mates. This was the text I sent:
ďDo you have any of the guys numbers who used to live with T-dawg (Travis)? His voice mail is full. He hasnít returned any of our urgent phone calls, voice mails or texts???Ē
Yes, and according to Wikipedia, for some bizarre reason the Mormons apparently believe the same "White haired and bearded" God who the Mayans were said to worship is to return to earth some day. I'd have to wonder how that crossover occurred, or if the Mormons simply wrote their beliefs into Mayan history in order to legitimize their religion. When an entire race of people were either killer or ensalved by Europeans in the 1500s, their civilization smashed to pieces, much like George Orwell's writings in 1984 illustrate, the current society indeed controls what is deemed to have been the history of that past.

The possible connection to this case and "a great LDS tour of Chichen Itza" is indeed intriguing.

And for all the hoopla about the end-of which was supposed to occur with certainty on Dec 21, 2012, I've not noticed any of those same people issuing a public apology for getting it wrong. Although I must admit I still bear a personal grudge for partially believing and being forced into corporate preparedness, when the millennium occurred in 2000, disaster was going to strike because time clocks of the world were not programmed property, which somewhat mirrors the Chichen Itza legend only 13 years later.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#489362 Jan 30, 2013
I noticed on the bankruptcy form, the personal photos and videos were worth $25. I thought they were sold for $200,000. It's fraud to undervalue an asset on a bankruptcy form.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#489363 Jan 30, 2013
Does the $200 value assigned to her jewelry include her necklace of Caylee's cremains? I thought cremation jewelry was more expensive. Is she undervaluing her jewelry or is it another lie that casey wore Caylee's cremains?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489364 Jan 30, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they turned him down.
They didn't like his scripts or something.
Are you kidding?

Rev would be a natural at Scientology without even reaching the 7th level. He already proclaims to believe in Satan being a space alien and the world is contaminated with demon seed. The E-meter part, where believers are required to confess their sins and even make up shyt until the meter reading indicates they are telling the truth would be right up his alley too. Because he has a direct connection to god, he could sit behind the curtain controlling the reading!
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#489365 Jan 30, 2013
This box wasn't checked on the bankruptcy form. I guess they know that these are not dischargable debts for Chapter 7 or casey intends to pay them.

"Taxes and certain other debts owed to governmental units"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489366 Jan 30, 2013
AN other wrote:
I noticed on the bankruptcy form, the personal photos and videos were worth $25. I thought they were sold for $200,000. It's fraud to undervalue an asset on a bankruptcy form.
Something which is SOLD for $200,000 in 2008 and the proceeds long ago spent is no longer an asset in 2013.

Did you even get your HS diploma?
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489369 Jan 30, 2013
AN other wrote:
This box wasn't checked on the bankruptcy form. I guess they know that these are not dischargable debts for Chapter 7 or casey intends to pay them.
"Taxes and certain other debts owed to governmental units"
Will the ex-fiance go after her for the $200 phone bill payment?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#489370 Jan 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?
Rev would be a natural at Scientology without even reaching the 7th level. He already proclaims to believe in Satan being a space alien and the world is contaminated with demon seed. The E-meter part, where believers are required to confess their sins and even make up shyt until the meter reading indicates they are telling the truth would be right up his alley too. Because he has a direct connection to god, he could sit behind the curtain controlling the reading!
Okay......well.......maybe they didn't want the competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,710,489
Giggles N' Hugs 8 hr Nostrastocktits 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 13,416
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 28,210
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 23,151
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 13,117
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr FIDDLE FARTS 64,481

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages