CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#489214 Jan 29, 2013
AN other wrote:
Page 33. bimbo cindy Anthony deposition. July 28, 2009
"Did they ever give her a diploma -- No.
-- to your knowledge? No.
Okay. Did she ever make that up by getting a
GED?
A That's what we were working on. She was going to try to do that last year.
Q So if she would have had that half a credit and graduated with her class, "
thanks AN, we can always count on you to post the truth in facts

fact is, felon murderer casey anthony did not receive her high school diploma

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#489215 Jan 29, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be a little nicer to Ram. I'm breaking up with her and she's taking it pretty hard :(
I just don't think the long distance thing will work out if I'm not online every day.
Are you knitting her a cap for her unusually shaped head?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489216 Jan 29, 2013
Uncle Rick email:
The only thing they might have is a few hairs from Caylee in the trunk. All of our hair is probably in the trunk. Hell, Caylee's hair is probably in in my trunk, did I kill her?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FrL4sgCDIcM/TgXQL5M...

Someone want to save me the time of looking for Richard Plesea's interview and his claim the last time he was around the Anthonys was his weding, when Casey was pregnant, her stomach like a watermelon and her belly-button protruding half an inch?
Brad

Marathon, FL

#489217 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life must be in a sad state of affairs when debating whether someone was a half credit short 10 years ago has become significant.
Don't force me to look for Uncle Rick's interview, when the FBI threw pie in his face.....figuratively speaking. LMAO!
How can it be fair that You & Rambler(as one) take on AN another? Is this fair game? You and your significant other hat against one real (((Woman))) named AN? She always gets your goat, AND WE KNOW THAT PISSES YOU OFF TO NO END!:)

You need to relax, Canadians are so laid back they seldom respond, but you are from Ohio, makes it all make sense.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#489218 Jan 29, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The great part of his book is he had to turn it over to the Goldmans who promptly changed the name of the book to "I did it." They dropped the "IF."
I know...and I was thrilled when the Goldmans did that.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#489219 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Residents of a condo block in Cape Canaveral said they have seen a young woman bearing a resemblance to Anthony walking in the grounds with her dog.
They said Anthony is always accompanied by a bodyguard.
'She walks a dog, she usually has a bodyguard with her,' said Monica Vandevender.
'My husband has seen her out here before too.'
Although it's not confirmed Anthony is living in the block in a video diary made by Anthony's which surfaced in late 2011, she said she adopted a dog.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22702...
"living in the block in the video diary" suggests an address was disclosed but redacted before the video was publicly released.
Why would they think her "John" is her bodyguard?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489220 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
You're assuming that she would have told her parents that she got her diploma.
The Florida Department of Education insists that Casey Marie Anthony was issued a standard high school diploma.
Did someone HACK the Department of Education computer system and change Casey's diploma status?
Idiot
Link it ya BlownUpTwatter
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489221 Jan 29, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks AN, we can always count on you to post the truth in facts
fact is, felon murderer casey anthony did not receive her high school diploma
Sure, if you insist.....I'm sure I can find that interview somewhere.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489222 Jan 29, 2013
AN other wrote:
Page 33
"Did they ever give her a diploma -- No.
GED?
A That's what we were working on. She was going to try to do that last year.
Q So if she would have had that half a credit and graduated with her class, that would have been in June -- May or June of what year?'04, do you think?"
So is CINDY LYING AGAIN or is the "IMPARTIAL" Adam Longo, or you know who?
IMO cindy was lying, it was MOST LIKELY more than 1/2 credit.

casey = stoopid hoor.
FLst406_12

United States

#489223 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life must be in a sad state of affairs when debating whether someone was a half credit short 10 years ago has become significant.
Don't force me to look for Uncle Rick's interview, when the FBI threw pie in his face.....figuratively speaking. LMAO!
The definition of insanity is repeating the same errors and expecting a new result.

Let the dumbbitch have at it.
If the few remaining braindead minions want to believe that Casey doesn't have a diploma -- they deserve to wallow in their own stupidity.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489224 Jan 29, 2013
More

Uncle Plesea email to Cindy -
I am not mad I am dissapointed. It's mad enough you have little faith in Casey but George and Lee and I are busting our asses every day out here to find Caylee. I do not see any support for her from my own family. We get more support from complete strangers. Thank God for all of them.

Whoa....this is a whole new story.
FLst406_12

United States

#489225 Jan 29, 2013
Tribute Mastercard??????

ROTFLMMFAOOO!!!!

I'll be on the edge of my seat wondering if Tribute Mastercard will have the balls to come to Federal Court and defend their Casey Anthony account.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489226 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of insanity is repeating the same errors and expecting a new result.
Let the dumbbitch have at it.
If the few remaining braindead minions want to believe that Casey doesn't have a diploma -- they deserve to wallow in their own stupidity.
Oh but Uncle Rich's interview is such an outstanding example of police work........and it was him who was the ORIGINAL SOURCE the no-graduation story. I think it's remarkable how that interview ended by him not knowing his azz from a hole in the ground.

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#489227 Jan 29, 2013
FLst406_12

United States

#489228 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if you insist.....I'm sure I can find that interview somewhere.
Maybe that's why Casey spent so much time at the Rev's table while her ex-fiance was working?

Maybe he was her "only 1/2 credit-to-get-a-diploma" Tutor?

Her ex-fiance was sooooo distraught that Cindy threw Casey under the bus for not graduating -- that maybe his family took it upon themselves to help her get her diploma?

The haters would lub her diploma then!
FLst406_12

United States

#489229 Jan 29, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Link it ya BlownUpTwatter
GFY, crab bucket.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#489230 Jan 29, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
I want to know if anyone thinks George was in cahoots with Baez and this whole Defense strategy all along, like evem when he made George cry on the stand.
Who believes he was or wasn't and why?
I think his name on the lease of Casey's condo says it all.

Grifter Family Game Gains
FLst406_12

United States

#489231 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but Uncle Rich's interview is such an outstanding example of police work........and it was him who was the ORIGINAL SOURCE the no-graduation story. I think it's remarkable how that interview ended by him not knowing his azz from a hole in the ground.
I don't know about him being the original source, but he didn't follow the script worth a fck.

LOL

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#489232 Jan 29, 2013
AN other wrote:
Page31-33. Cindy Anthony deposition July 28, 2009
Q All right. And Casey, did she graduate from
high school?
A Well, she didn't make her diploma. She was shy a half a credit.
Q Okay.
A Found that out the day of graduation.
Did they ever give her a diploma -- No.
That's what we were working on. She was
going to try to do that last year.
And quite frankly I think she may have - Had not her brain suddenly become preoccupied with Sex & The Single Girl.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#489233 Jan 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
More
Uncle Plesea email to Cindy -
I am not mad I am dissapointed. It's mad enough you have little faith in Casey but George and Lee and I are busting our asses every day out here to find Caylee. I do not see any support for her from my own family. We get more support from complete strangers. Thank God for all of them.
Whoa....this is a whole new story.
Further to the above, no wonder these question were asked by the FBI during Rick Plesea's telephone interview the following month.

SM: I, I know you've talked with Cindy about this since uh, this all came out. Have you has the opportunity to uh, speak directly to George or uh, trade any emails between you and George.

RP: No. I, I, George and I aren't, aren't real close.

<big snip>

SM: Hey this is Steve McEylea again. I hate to jump around like this again. Uhm, I asked you whether or not you talked to George. Have you had the opportunity to talk with Lee during this uh, whole thing, or have any interaction with him?

RP: I, I e-mailed Lee like the first or second day and I said, I said, "Lee." I said.....I saw, I mean, I said, I said blah, blah blah.......

http://marinadedave.files.wordpress.com/2010/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,249,970
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 29 min Emerald 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Al the Bore Gore 53,893
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 97,393
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 10 hr tom wingo 48
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Murph 72,166
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,242
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages