CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,743)

Showing posts 454,841 - 454,860 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unless she can prove she informed him in writing that she wanted her taxes taken care of and she needed to file.He was her care taker, he was her scam artist.
So an attorney who is supposed to be better-educated on this issue than the average person doesn't have a duty to make sure the POA isn't being used to pass blame around. But a non-attorney like me could have had legal exposure if I had continued to act as POA if I learned about any illegal or negligent behavior?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Has anyone else received their percentage from the IRS for reporting casey?
I am chortling loudly at the KC worshipers this morning -
Lawdy!-Lawdy! To read their hate filled rants one would think that THEY are the peeps who are indebted to the IRS Perhaps there is a clause that declares KC Cult members will have to turn over their Welfare Checks to help foot her debt.

What a hoot that would be.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutthehellup, James J Welch Sr.
YOU were right there in the thick of the organized cyber plot to report Casey Anthony to the IRS.
You also make numerous references to sicking the IRS on Cindy Anthony as well -- in yet another example of using the government in your diabolical scheme to infliict intentional distress upon the family.
When it turns around and bites you haters in the ass, you won't have anyone to blame but yourselves.
I promise.
You've pumped the IRS debt over and over like a spectacular flag! If it rightfully exists, who cares who's to blame?

If you believvvvvvve the bankruptcy documents are legitimate and no lien was filed by the IRS, what's the big deal?
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Tim Miller weighs in on the bankruptcy-

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Casey-Anthonys...
FLst406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody somewhere better have proof they reported the cash that they collected in donations.
OR WHAT????e

Please be specific with your intentions.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't need your confession, but thanks for it anyway.
don't flatter yourself in thinking for one minute that you know who these groups are

you don't, and never will

I also wouldn't waste any more of my personal time on the felon murderer than I do posting here

I'm just a pleased bystander who relishes in the knowledge that the felon murderer casey anthony isn't living the bella vita she believed she would live after she murdered her baby girl caylee

nor will she ever :)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
So an attorney who is supposed to be better-educated on this issue than the average person doesn't have a duty to make sure the POA isn't being used to pass blame around. But a non-attorney like me could have had legal exposure if I had continued to act as POA if I learned about any illegal or negligent behavior?
Whoever thought there'd come the day when Trex would defend Jose Baez over anything. LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same difference.
If you owe, they'll take it any way they can get it.
You warriortards purposely reported Casey to the IRS, in a premeditated plot to make her life hell. It was a malicious and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Happy now?
Turn about is fair play. Just remember that.
You're such an impotent little worm. Always dreaming up fantasy scenarios where people who disagree with you get into trouble with the law. What are you going to do when all of this is settled? When reality stares you in the face and you can't sit on Topix 24/7 spreading your delusions?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now...I was trying to teach Ram to use the IRS site not Wiki. She has more time to look it up than I do.
I don't know if they are or not. If she wants to enter in any agreement with the IRS they'll need to be currant.
I bet the bankruptcy court won't let her case get very far unless she provides them with returns. I would also bet that they'll want copies directly from the IRS, same as mortgage companies request when you apply for a loan.
FLst406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
The pictures were clearly her property. Even if they were 'given' to Bozo, wouldn't the IRS consider that a ?sham? transaction and still treat the money as if the check was issued to her?
No.

If you bought and owned a winning lottery ticket but your mother cashed it in - your mother would be on the hook for the taxes.

Pictures of Caylee and a dead snake were the winning lottery tickets.

WHO CASHED THEM IN?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
The pictures were clearly her property. Even if they were 'given' to Bozo, wouldn't the IRS consider that a ?sham? transaction and still treat the money as if the check was issued to her?
Before I agreed to be POA for someone I made sure I researched what I was getting into and we put into writing exactly what was going on and all responsibilities for keeping each other informed.(The person had a vindictive ex-spouse who was constantly stirring up trouble.)
Damn those ex's! That's why I only take limited POA. No way am I going to be on the hook for someone else.

Getting some on here to understand what future monies means to an IRS levy or lien has been futile, lol.

Thanks for helping me out, I'm posting in between phone calls and clients, lol.
FLst406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pumped the IRS debt over and over like a spectacular flag! If it rightfully exists, who cares who's to blame?
If you believvvvvvve the bankruptcy documents are legitimate and no lien was filed by the IRS, what's the big deal?
Oh.....it's no big deal. LOL!

It's a snapping trap.
Casey will be vindicated of this false accusation - initiated by the band of cyber-terrorist gypsy ghouls - just as she will be vindicated of everything else.

No sweat of my brow.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
don't flatter yourself in thinking for one minute that you know who these groups are
you don't, and never will
I also wouldn't waste any more of my personal time on the felon murderer than I do posting here
I'm just a pleased bystander who relishes in the knowledge that the felon murderer casey anthony isn't living the bella vita she believed she would live after she murdered her baby girl caylee
nor will she ever :)
Casey Anthony was proven innocent of murder, yet you're pounding out threats on a keyboard like some deranged lunatic babbling about who gets "bella vita"?

Satan has struck HallelujahLand now for the third time and you're out, is my interpretation of what you're sayin.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the bankruptcy court won't let her case get very far unless she provides them with returns. I would also bet that they'll want copies directly from the IRS, same as mortgage companies request when you apply for a loan.
I agree. I get calls all the time that ppl have to catch up their returns for bankruptcy, and I know the IRS will have to have them to even enter into an installment agreement.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Trouble in paradise
Michael Ashcroft has one. So have Rupert Murdoch and Richard Branson. In fact, no self-respecting plutocrat is without an offshore tax haven. But, as John Sweeney reports from the Turks and Caicos Islands, these financial refuges are finally under threat.
The Observer, Sunday 2 April 2000

<snip>

I look around for Reg, but he wasn't there.

The Reverend Grund and his friends are Bible-thumping holy rollers from Florida and they're here on a mission. They want to talk to Reg. As well as selling shell companies, Reg was their accountant. They say he's gone off with $5 million in cash and stocks, the seed-corn money for the Grand Turk Harbour Bay Project, a $150m development for the islands' capital: a marina, condos, a cinema and - Praise Be!- a centre for prayer. It sounds like a holy theme park, a place you could call HallelujahLand. With no Reg, HallelujahLand is sunk. Reg isn't around to defend himself.

But first, the Reverend Grund must renounce Satan. His ponytail sways softly in the breeze and his mirror shades reflect the electric blue of the deep trench off Grand Turk, where whales lark and divers lurk.

'Father, I repent.'

His voice catches in a sob of despair. Before becoming a man of the cloth, he was an extra in Miami Vice. We bow our heads as the reverend prays on.'Father, I repent for our past leadership...' Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'

Warren Johnson is doing an eight-year stretch for bankruptcy fraud. And the man who gave evidence against him?

One Reg Bodhanya.

The reverend is keen to prove that HallelujahLand is a worthy project. He leads the way down from Ebenezer Rock to a large concrete warehouse. In it are the goods the pioneers had bought for the project. The warehouse is opened and the reverend exclaims:'Oh my goodness! Holy smoke! This place was packed. This was wall-to-wall lino, wood, toilets and concrete.'

Satan has struck HallelujahLand not once, but twice. The Devil takes the hindmost. And their toilets. But still no word of the missing accountant.

I ask the reverend where Reg is.

He replies:'On the street, there are dramatic rumours Mr Bodhanya may have been doing business with some of the wrong people and brought too much attention to himself and is no longer with us. But I personally wouldn't wish that upon him.'

Amen to that.

More:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
If you bought and owned a winning lottery ticket but your mother cashed it in - your mother would be on the hook for the taxes.
Pictures of Caylee and a dead snake were the winning lottery tickets.
WHO CASHED THEM IN?
Jackass, selling the rights to photo's isn't even in the same league as a damn lottery ticket.

Did Jose' take the pics?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>They have them nice fine institutions....I think they are called banks....you know them places that people keep money in....which is that green/off-color white paper that has a picture of one of our dead presidents on it, and the signature of whatever moron that is raiding the treasury at the time the money is printed.
Not for much longer IMO - pretty soon currency will bear the insignia of either ..

1. The UN Insignia
2. Insignia of the World Bank.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy! I wouldn't want to be them.
Peeps just don't understand it's not worth it to mess with the IRS.
They certainly do NOT like ambiguity - Just the answer 'Various"
sends up an enormous red flag. And not the kind of flag one would duct tape and wear to a party.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.....it's no big deal. LOL!
It's a snapping trap.
Casey will be vindicated of this false accusation - initiated by the band of cyber-terrorist gypsy ghouls - just as she will be vindicated of everything else.
No sweat of my brow.
The only source of any remote " proof" that Casey Anthony currently has an unsettled debt with the IRS comes from an UNsigned Bankruptcy document filed on a media site and a media report from news reporter Adam Longo which also referred to the IRS debt being disclosed on the bankruptcy document.

If you also believe the document to be a hoax, then POOF goes your proof of a IRS debt.
FLst406_12

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for much longer IMO - pretty soon currency will bear the insignia of either ..
1. The UN Insignia
2. Insignia of the World Bank.
Canada is already doing away with the penny!
LMMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 454,841 - 454,860 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,032,960
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 34 min RaceCityUsa 11,782
two words (Jul '10) 38 min RaceCityUsa 26,722
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 43 min RaceCityUsa 8,921
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 49 min RaceCityUsa 11,831
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 51 min RaceCityUsa 16,902
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Spooky Mulder 17,320
•••
•••