Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488316 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....why don't you tell the reporter who wrote the article and used the term 'lien'-- if it is that big of a deal to you -- that she needs to make a correction?
twitter.com/bianca_prieto
The writer obviously is not concerned over factual reporting, as revealed by the intentional but unfounded inference the IRS debt and "lien" were a result of unpaid tax by Jose Baez on the sale of photos so why would I care? My role as a reader is not to police the news.

But why you don't tweet Adam Longo and tell him people have been discussing a news report allegedly written by him and published on the kpho website?

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#488317 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
We haven't seen any evidence that the payment was remitted directly to Casey.
It most likely wasn't remitted directly to Casey since they don't have a bank in the jail.
It could have gone to Baez, Linda Baden or Andrea Lyon c/o Baez Law, for all we know.
The tax burden could have been declared in 2009 and paid in one of their names,
The warriortard cyber felons didn't care to find out tho.
Their mission was to get Casey in trouble with the IRS.
The warriortards celebrated when the IRS recorded a lien against Casey's future earnings.
In true fantasy video game fashion, they completed that level and moved on to the next one.
What will their next conquest be?
Hanging their own noose is about the only stage of the game left.
You are either lying out your butt or really stupid.

The IRS can't have a press release and show the evidence.

You can't get out of paying taxes just because you let someone else handle your money and pay your bills for you.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#488318 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
*didn't
Housekeeper's damn cell phone keeps interfering with my wireless keyboard.
Must be a hybrid housekeeper. They have a tendency to do that. ;-)

Level 5

Location hidden

#488319 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>To make any deals with the IRS she has to be current on all her tax returns.
What about all the gift money that isn't determined?
Somebody somewhere better have proof they reported the cash that they collected in donations. Years ago our favorite cleaner also owned a coin laundry. They got audited and hadn't deposited ANY coins and almost no currency. It wasn't pretty.
FLst406_12

United States

#488320 Jan 28, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I always understood tax levies to be really bad when the IRS does them, and once they have a levy, I always understood it that once that occurs you are pretty much screwed because they can hit your accounts so on and so forth.
What "accounts" would this be?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488321 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
Has anyone else received their percentage from the IRS for reporting casey?
I haven't notice anyone willing to admit they had their nose in Jose Baez's finances and can prove his didn't pay tax on the said sale of photos.

But it may supriise you even more that everyone here is DEFENDING Jose Baez for his alleged negligent mismanagement of Casey's financial affairs.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488324 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either lying out your butt or really stupid.
The IRS can't have a press release and show the evidence.
You can't get out of paying taxes just because you let someone else handle your money and pay your bills for you.
No, but you certainly have legal recourse against "someone else" if it can be proven they were negligent.

The fact remains in this scenario the IRS reportedly filed "a lien"....on what property?

Level 5

Location hidden

#488326 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're avoiding my question - if you believe Casey owed $68,000 to the IRS, then what's the property the IRS filed the lien on and why didn't Casey disclose it in her UNsigned bankruptcy claim?
Future earnings will be paid in MONEY and that is considered property.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#488328 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody somewhere better have proof they reported the cash that they collected in donations. Years ago our favorite cleaner also owned a coin laundry. They got audited and hadn't deposited ANY coins and almost no currency. It wasn't pretty.
and that was no small change

reportedly, "thousands" of dollars were donated to felon murderer casey anthony herself, not counting what went directly to her money hungry, blood-thirsty parents who have also kicked caylee to the curb in exchange for cash

Level 5

Location hidden

#488329 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It would be between her and Jose'. If the money was issued in her name she's on the hook.
The pictures were clearly her property. Even if they were 'given' to Bozo, wouldn't the IRS consider that a ?sham? transaction and still treat the money as if the check was issued to her?

Before I agreed to be POA for someone I made sure I researched what I was getting into and we put into writing exactly what was going on and all responsibilities for keeping each other informed.(The person had a vindictive ex-spouse who was constantly stirring up trouble.)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#488330 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy! I wouldn't want to be them.

Peeps just don't understand it's not worth it to mess with the IRS.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#488331 Jan 28, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a hybrid housekeeper. They have a tendency to do that. ;-)
Ugh...her phone is blowing up the whole time she's here, lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#488333 Jan 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unless she can prove she informed him in writing that she wanted her taxes taken care of and she needed to file.He was her care taker, he was her scam artist.
So an attorney who is supposed to be better-educated on this issue than the average person doesn't have a duty to make sure the POA isn't being used to pass blame around. But a non-attorney like me could have had legal exposure if I had continued to act as POA if I learned about any illegal or negligent behavior?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488334 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
Has anyone else received their percentage from the IRS for reporting casey?
I am chortling loudly at the KC worshipers this morning -
Lawdy!-Lawdy! To read their hate filled rants one would think that THEY are the peeps who are indebted to the IRS Perhaps there is a clause that declares KC Cult members will have to turn over their Welfare Checks to help foot her debt.

What a hoot that would be.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488335 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutthehellup, James J Welch Sr.
YOU were right there in the thick of the organized cyber plot to report Casey Anthony to the IRS.
You also make numerous references to sicking the IRS on Cindy Anthony as well -- in yet another example of using the government in your diabolical scheme to infliict intentional distress upon the family.
When it turns around and bites you haters in the ass, you won't have anyone to blame but yourselves.
I promise.
You've pumped the IRS debt over and over like a spectacular flag! If it rightfully exists, who cares who's to blame?

If you believvvvvvve the bankruptcy documents are legitimate and no lien was filed by the IRS, what's the big deal?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#488336 Jan 28, 2013
Tim Miller weighs in on the bankruptcy-

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Casey-Anthonys...
FLst406_12

United States

#488337 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody somewhere better have proof they reported the cash that they collected in donations.
OR WHAT????e

Please be specific with your intentions.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#488338 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't need your confession, but thanks for it anyway.
don't flatter yourself in thinking for one minute that you know who these groups are

you don't, and never will

I also wouldn't waste any more of my personal time on the felon murderer than I do posting here

I'm just a pleased bystander who relishes in the knowledge that the felon murderer casey anthony isn't living the bella vita she believed she would live after she murdered her baby girl caylee

nor will she ever :)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488339 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
So an attorney who is supposed to be better-educated on this issue than the average person doesn't have a duty to make sure the POA isn't being used to pass blame around. But a non-attorney like me could have had legal exposure if I had continued to act as POA if I learned about any illegal or negligent behavior?
Whoever thought there'd come the day when Trex would defend Jose Baez over anything. LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#488340 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same difference.
If you owe, they'll take it any way they can get it.
You warriortards purposely reported Casey to the IRS, in a premeditated plot to make her life hell. It was a malicious and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Happy now?
Turn about is fair play. Just remember that.
You're such an impotent little worm. Always dreaming up fantasy scenarios where people who disagree with you get into trouble with the law. What are you going to do when all of this is settled? When reality stares you in the face and you can't sit on Topix 24/7 spreading your delusions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,153,616
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 min Maggie McGee 70,604
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min B as in B S as in S 49,177
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Vic 96,625
What really happened on air legend Col. Mike Mc... (Oct '07) 1 hr ETrip7 72
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,322
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 11 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:29 am PST

NFL 4:29AM