CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#488408 Jan 28, 2013
failed warrior__ wrote:
<quoted text>
she looked very relaxed sitting by the water reading a book.
LOL!! in the very STAGED photo - who the fck sits by the beach facing AWAY from the water besides the felon murderer casey anthony??

her life is shit, face it....greene slime admitted so

the best years of her life have been spent locked up like the caged animal she is, and expecting, but being denied, a life outside of those bars :)
failed warrior__

AOL

#488410 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
On the subject if the Mod was real or not...I still have a red warning, lol. I refuse to acknowledge it ;)
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Last warning.....stop insulting and accusing others. I don't care who's at fault, the fighting has to end.
that is real and from a real mod

why would u of all people get a warning, unless u had a different hat on? lmao
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488411 Jan 28, 2013
Psssstttt......

Grantor:

An individual who conveys or transfers ownership of property.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Legally according to this filing, the IRS ows Casey Anthony $0.00.
AN other

United States

#488412 Jan 28, 2013
"Just days before opening arguments in Anthony’s murder trial, the IRS filed a federal tax lien against Casey, claiming she owes $68,520.41 in unpaid federal income taxes, interest and penalties. The lien is for the same year, 2008, in which Caylee was allegedly murdered."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/...
failed warrior__

AOL

#488415 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
If Baez had POA and handled the money for babykiller, could he get into trouble for not filing or paying the taxes for her?
great question. she could not file her own, someone had to file for her and have her sign it i would think
AN other

United States

#488416 Jan 28, 2013
continued...

"It seems that Casey might be taking a page from former Survivor champion Richard Hatch’s playbook. A television network – in this case, ABC – had a deal with Anthony to pay $200,000 in exchange for family videos and photos. As we know from the Hatch case, this makes it taxable to the recipient. If the money was paid directly to Casey (or on her behalf), she would be responsible for reporting the money to the IRS and paying any related taxes due."
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#488417 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are we to believe someone called up the reporter claiming to be a Osceola Clerk "here's a scoop for you...yada, yada" and she did nothing to verify the integrity of that information? It wouldn't surprise me. How many other "sources close to the investigation" have proven to be unreliable? About 99% LOL
The reporter didn't bother to report what property the lien was filed on, which is highly questionable since Casey Anthony has been reported to be destitute from day one, given her pretend job.
Furthermore it's assumed that Jose Baez has only ever had one client by the name of Casey Anthony, although in a population of millions, the name is not unique at all.
The reporter goes on to insinuate the IRS debt was a result of Jose Baez selling photos and not paying the taxes, without ANY proof whatsoever because an Osceola Clerk certainly would not be privy to IRS information of that nature.
Ask Bianca what she knew and when she knew it.
But I'm willing to bet she didn't go on the word of an unnamed source.
I'm willing to bet she went to the clerk and verified the filing in person.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#488418 Jan 28, 2013
failed warrior__ wrote:
<quoted text>
she looked very relaxed sitting by the water reading a book.
the appeal is not over yet
Did you see that huge plastic lawn chair?

I know it makes gloomydays as jealous as can be.
AN other

United States

#488420 Jan 28, 2013
casey did NOT file taxes in 2008 when she received the $200,000 from ABC.

I wonder if she ever renewed her drivers license when it expired. She was photographed driving a year ago.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#488421 Jan 28, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you got chapped lips and a smelly brown nose from kissing KC azz so much.
She's got herpes for sure!

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488422 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
Did anyone see an electronic or written signature on any offer to baez or Swampmom for $1,000,000? If not it's just more media hype and we KNOW that can't be trusted. Right?
How come I'm the Canadian who has minimal working knowledge of the US court system who is proving to you that Casey Anthony does not owe the IRS $68,000, huh?

That casts even further doubt on the integrity of the UNsigned bankruptcy document which was downloaded to a media website.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488423 Jan 28, 2013
"Call it a wild guess but I think they are going to get what is coming to them before too much longer.

It shouldn't be long now."

LMAO -I knew -I just knew that she who considers herself to be a female version of Coinneach Odhar would not be able to resist posting her predictions.

And like Coinneach Odhar many of her predictions are very straightforward and literal- Tho of course those made by Coinneach didn't contain the hatred depicted in those of the Topix Seer.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#488425 Jan 28, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! in the very STAGED photo - who the fck sits by the beach facing AWAY from the water besides the felon murderer casey anthony??
her life is shit, face it....greene slime admitted so
the best years of her life have been spent locked up like the caged animal she is, and expecting, but being denied, a life outside of those bars :)
"The best years of her life"

LMMFAO!!

She's 26.

Because she was wrongly caged like an animal, I think she'll appreciate life much more than you will.
She'll make the world a better place, while you keep stinking it up like sht......because that is all you are.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#488426 Jan 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I am so scared of your BS. by the way posting people's name on the topix site is against the rules
Then why did you, James?
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#488427 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
continued...
"It seems that Casey might be taking a page from former Survivor champion Richard Hatch’s playbook. A television network – in this case, ABC – had a deal with Anthony to pay $200,000 in exchange for family videos and photos. As we know from the Hatch case, this makes it taxable to the recipient. If the money was paid directly to Casey (or on her behalf), she would be responsible for reporting the money to the IRS and paying any related taxes due."
No, not "or on her behalf".

Whoever turns in the lottery ticket pays the taxes.
Same rule applies for hawkinge photos.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488428 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
casey did NOT file taxes in 2008 when she received the $200,000 from ABC.
I wonder if she ever renewed her drivers license when it expired. She was photographed driving a year ago.
Not so -That pic has already been proven to be another Photo Shop thingee - It was actually Jess up to his old tricks again .
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#488430 Jan 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called tax evasion ,which is a felony puishable by prison time and restitution.
Cindy and george and Lee and Mallory have been living the high life for over five years, Neither George or Cindy has worked anywhere to support thier life style, you dont think that the IRS isn't gong to come afer them and want to know where they recieved money and havent reported it, better guess again.
The Anthony's will have to show where they got thier windfall ( bloodmoney )and why is it an off shore account.That is fraud and tax evasion.
It's 2013.

Get over it.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#488431 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The best years of her life"
LMMFAO!!
She's 26.
Because she was wrongly caged like an animal, I think she'll appreciate life much more than you will.
She'll make the world a better place, while you keep stinking it up like sht......because that is all you are.
"She'll make the world a better place"

Like she made Caylee's life better?!! Look out world!!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#488432 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you going to do about it
laugh at you while you drip sweat wondering, making baseless accusations and tossing out your same ole stale "promises" of retribution that you've done for years :)
failed warrior__

AOL

#488433 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if an "Anonymous" group knew who's name was on a check is not automatic proof to the IRS the check was negotiated or tax was owed.
Now about "the proof" Casey currently owes $68,000 to the IRS.......where'd that come from again?
maybe it came from the warriors false reporting??? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,420,753
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,695
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 61,094
loan shark (Dec '11) 9 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 9 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,176
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 22 hr Road Runner 65

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages