Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488358 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Jackass, selling the rights to photo's isn't even in the same league as a damn lottery ticket.
Did Jose' take the pics?
Goodness, you're sure in a lettuce believe trip today.

Here, let me drop a big bunch of romaine for you down that rabbit hole!

<yum, yum>

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#488359 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
All those trips to baez's office with her backpack full of videos and photos were the source for the ABC money.
Later her parents were paid $20000 for older videos that casey didn't use to cash in on the death of her child.
Again, did casey run through all that money (gifted to her) to allow her to live in the "lap of luxury"? I know all those Topix "insiders" were truthful about all the money casey had. Did she pay taxes on all that money?
I would hope so. Skipping out on those capitol gain taxes will be a bitch when it catches up :)
FLst406_12

United States

#488360 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
All those trips to baez's office with her backpack full of videos and photos were the source for the ABC money.
And Caylee's umbilical cord, hair samples, dna samples, pictures of babysitters ....etc...etc....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488361 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Later her parents were paid $20000 for older videos that casey didn't use to cash in on the death of her child.
Again, did casey run through all that money (gifted to her) to allow her to live in the "lap of luxury"? I know all those Topix "insiders" were truthful about all the money casey had. Did she pay taxes on all that money?
Then why didn't Casey sell her story to Private Elevator Productions/Al Taylor when she had the opportunity and all this deception and negligence would be under the bridge by now?
FLst406_12

United States

#488362 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The only source of any remote " proof" that Casey Anthony currently has an unsettled debt with the IRS comes from an UNsigned Bankruptcy document filed on a media site and a media report from news reporter Adam Longo which also referred to the IRS debt being disclosed on the bankruptcy document.
If you also believe the document to be a hoax, then POOF goes your proof of a IRS debt.
The signed form is the original form that the clerk would certify, which would NOT be the one filed electronically.
Why are you such a jackass about this?

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488363 Jan 28, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an impotent little worm. Always dreaming up fantasy scenarios where people who disagree with you get into trouble with the law. What are you going to do when all of this is settled? When reality stares you in the face and you can't sit on Topix 24/7 spreading your delusions?
She will undoubtedly readjust her 5 strands and appear in ads for
TOPPICK hair fibers.

http://www.soap.com/p/toppik-hair-building-fi...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488364 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<yum, yum>
If you're going to drop me anything green, I'd prefer medicinal, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488365 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I would hope so. Skipping out on those capitol gain taxes will be a bitch when it catches up :)
Capital gains on what?

Property on which a lien can be filed by the IRS?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488366 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't Casey sell her story to Private Elevator Productions/Al Taylor when she had the opportunity and all this deception and negligence would be under the bridge by now?
Jose' needed seed money. His firm was too small to cover the costs of defending Casey.

There's much more money to be made from a book or movie rights, but first you have to get rid of those pesky creditors or they'll take it all.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488367 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The signed form is the original form that the clerk would certify, which would NOT be the one filed electronically.
Don't bother, we've been trying to tell her that for days.
FLst406_12

United States

#488368 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<yum, yum>
LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488369 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet somehow you "Anonymous" GROUPS know whose name was on the check?
Bimbo.
Even if an "Anonymous" group knew who's name was on a check is not automatic proof to the IRS the check was negotiated or tax was owed.

Now about "the proof" Casey currently owes $68,000 to the IRS.......where'd that come from again?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#488370 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet somehow you "Anonymous" GROUPS know whose name was on the check?
LMAO!!!

your ignorance knows no boundaries!
AN other

United States

#488371 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the answer to that as well as the rest of us. What a coincidence that casey will be required to testify in her civil suits and now she's bankrupt. So she's a liar, a tax evader, a thief and now she's bankrupt.

I'm done with responding to you but keep on if you are so compelled.
FLst406_12

United States

#488372 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I would hope so. Skipping out on those capitol gain taxes will be a bitch when it catches up :)
Why do you care?

You're preparing for the end times looming kahblooey and won't be around much longer anyway.

LOL

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#488373 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh...her phone is blowing up the whole time she's here, lol.
Her family prolly checks up on her while she's at your house since they heard about hub's bunker.

;D
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488374 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's correct and because an original document, either a signed or unsigned copy, was never posted on the media website, we are to believvvvvvve one declared to be "electronically signed" is authentic?

Hahahaha!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488375 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the answer to that as well as the rest of us. What a coincidence that casey will be required to testify in her civil suits and now she's bankrupt. So she's a liar, a tax evader, a thief and now she's bankrupt.
I'm done with responding to you but keep on if you are so compelled.
The answer is Casey and Baez had a $1,000,000 opportunity to capitalize on and they chose not to take it, which proved all your allegations to be bogus.
failed warrior__

AOL

#488376 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
We haven't seen any evidence that the payment was remitted directly to Casey.
It most likely wasn't remitted directly to Casey since they don't have a bank in the jail.
It could have gone to Baez, Linda Baden or Andrea Lyon c/o Baez Law, for all we know.
The tax burden could have been declared in 2009 and paid in one of their names,
The warriortard cyber felons didn't care to find out tho.
Their mission was to get Casey in trouble with the IRS.
The warriortards celebrated when the IRS recorded a lien against Casey's future earnings.
In true fantasy video game fashion, they completed that level and moved on to the next one.
What will their next conquest be?
Hanging their own noose is about the only stage of the game left.
correct

they will argue with u forever. everything u have said has come to be true, but they will argue anyway for fun.

the haters were on a mission to report her and they did. didn't they call themselves warriors?

lmao
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488377 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Jose' needed seed money. His firm was too small to cover the costs of defending Casey.
There's much more money to be made from a book or movie rights, but first you have to get rid of those pesky creditors or they'll take it all.
Now you're dreaming up fairy tales that are disconnected to reality.

Jose Baez and his little law firm defended Casey Anthony right through to her acquittal of murder charges!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,216,472
Duggars Getting Married Off 4 min vib_ram 23
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 min zazz 97,122
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 17 min Who Guessed it 4,610
Scripted Narcissistic Duggars Need to Get Off R... 30 min marce-encore 10
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 1 hr Aimee 7
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr vib_ram 18,017
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]