CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#488132 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah........well........she was in jail, under 24/7 government custody. There wasn't anything she could do about it at the time the debt was incurred. Technically, it isn't even her debt.
Jose got the money, so it's his debt.
That's not the way it works, lol. The money was distributed to Casey...she owes tax for it...once she handed it over to Jose', he owes tax on it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488133 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit A = Jim Welch.
He deviated from his T-REX personna and put his own information out here (before his death was faked)--which means others are not precluded from repeating it -- nor is he any longer a private figure.
He is a "limited purpose public figure" by his own making.
He would have a tough row to hoe, to prove libel.
Even if you're a flunked first year law student you might advice the statute of limitations has long ago expired in Trex's "defamation case".

You have the habit of referring to it, as if it occurred only yesterday.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488134 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust you are intending to comply to that warning you received?
Do you see me fighting with anyone :)

Not that the warning matters, lol.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#488135 Jan 28, 2013
I can't believe Casey is still living on her parents dime!

Cindy did tell her on that one jail visit she didn't have to work and they would take care of her.

The dysfunction is off the charts!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488136 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to even say this..cause the opposite always happens, lol...but, I don't think the IRS is going to let her off so easy.
If they did, I'm filing bankruptcy after I pile up three years of tax debt, lol.
You can rest easy.

The UNsigned Bankruptcy document posted on that media website is a hoax.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488137 Jan 28, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several years ago (I was here) this was a big issue and many things similar. When people imply threats and divulge personal information of others on here that crosses the line.
Dont get me wrong...I'm a hard core believer in the First Amendment, but there are reasonable limits on that Constitutional right. For example you cant yell fire in a moviehouse as much as someone would like to sometimes. I believe the same goes here. As we are not public figures the laws of libel clearly apply without the Flynt exception.
By contrast, If someone is a public figure their are fair game to say parody Flynt v, Falwell, 485 U.S. 46 (1988)
Decision can be found here as can disputed Campari parody:
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
I totally agree. I was in trouble for protesting the personal information being posted, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488138 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She better.
She'll be banned for not acknowledging the warning, if she is drawn to the Mod's attention for any reason.
I could report her post ....the one where she stated she purposely refuses to acknowledge the "last warning".....and she would get zapped in an instant.
But......I'm not a hating anti-free speech cyber-terrorist ghoul like the warriortards, so I'll let someone else worry about it.
Go ahead!!! LMAO it's been there for 3 yrs, LMAO
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#488139 Jan 28, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/a rticle/0,,20668533,00.html
Anthony – one of the most reviled criminal defendants in recent memory – has been living in a condo in Cape Canaveral, Fla., since late last year. In addition to regular contact with her mother, she has also reconciled with her father, George, who she previously accused of molesting her.(The condo was actually leased by George Anthony for his daughter to live in. The family attorney, Mark Lippman, had no comment.)

WOW, does this not prove their Grifter's game?
Disgusting.
Me thinks everyone got played by that bunch.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#488140 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm making the point that the ABC 200k deal didn't take place until after Lenamon entered and left the picture -- which was AFTER the capital murder indictment.
So no, Chuck, Casey was not "out on bail at that time" when the ABC monies were dispersed to Jose Baez.
She was in jail, under 24/7 government custody, and there wasn't anything she could do about the IRS's cut.
Your "logic" is ridiculous.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488141 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the way it works, lol. The money was distributed to Casey...she owes tax for it...once she handed it over to Jose', he owes tax on it.
You're conscientious of Topix rules.....so take a look at Bankruptcy rules and notice the original which is filed must be signed.

RULE 1008. VERIFICATION OF PETITIONS AND ACCOMPANYING PAPERS

All petitions, lists, schedules, statements and amendments thereto shall be verified or contain an unsworn declaration as provided in 28 U.S.C.§1746.

Notes

(As amended Apr. 30, 1991, eff. Aug. 1, 1991.)

Notes of Advisory Committee on Rules—1983

This rule retains the requirement under the Bankruptcy Act and rules that petitions and accompanying papers must be verified. Only the original need be signed and verified, but the copies must be conformed to the original. See Rule 9011(c).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frbp/rule_10...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488142 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see me fighting with anyone :)
Not that the warning matters, lol.
Then why were you given the warning?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#488143 Jan 28, 2013
Casey was in jail when the pictures were sold but Baez was acting as her agent so the $200,00 was money earned by her in 2008.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#488145 Jan 28, 2013
The Athonys scamed Ashton when they acted "shocked" hearing about the "George the molester defense".
GRIFTERS

Dom Casey needs to investigate how many widows and divorcees have funded earrings and tattoos for the family.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488146 Jan 28, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I can't believe Casey is still living on her parents dime!
Cindy did tell her on that one jail visit she didn't have to work and they would take care of her.
The dysfunction is off the charts!
So why is no protest being organized at 4937?

All the OUTRAGE has settled into nothing more than internet yip-yapping behind anonymous monikers. You all holler endlessly about Casey "hiding" but in reality that's what you're all doing now.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#488147 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
For being the HOTTEST poster EVAH!!
She had to cool it down cos everyone was JEALOUS.
Don't worry it will never happen to you.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#488148 Jan 28, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey. Nice to see you. Thanks for going to bat for us here. Now, Casey's ABC money. If I make 200k and dont pay taxes, I wear tan clothes in Club Fed. Casey makes 200k, she files for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy protection, Can you say double standard?!
Once Anthony was an INMATE ...IRS Rules Differs
Once Anthony was an INMATE ...Florida DOC spent $,[email protected]..
1,085 +/- Days

You mean Jose's ABC money!!
While Casey was incarcerated...
Not one IRS Tax Filing..since 2008.
How about Jose IRS Tax Filings since 2008?

Good Luck to your Topix Circle of Friend`s sanity in 2013!
It's time to repair what has been Spoiled...
This is my Last Topix POST...
Good Luck with here's madness

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488150 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're conscientious of Topix rules.....so take a look at Bankruptcy rules and notice the original which is filed must be signed.
RULE 1008. VERIFICATION OF PETITIONS AND ACCOMPANYING PAPERS
All petitions, lists, schedules, statements and amendments thereto shall be verified or contain an unsworn declaration as provided in 28 U.S.C.§1746.
Notes
(As amended Apr. 30, 1991, eff. Aug. 1, 1991.)
Notes of Advisory Committee on Rules—1983
This rule retains the requirement under the Bankruptcy Act and rules that petitions and accompanying papers must be verified. Only the original need be signed and verified, but the copies must be conformed to the original. See Rule 9011(c).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frbp/rule_10...
Sorry, got my own research to do today. Did you go to the IRS site and look to see if future monies can have a levy/lien on them?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488151 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the day Mary and I got into a spat, lol.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#488153 Jan 28, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks everyone got played by that bunch.
SERIOUSLY!!

A truthful book on the WHOLE famn damily would make milllions in cash and skin crawling.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488154 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah........well........she was in jail, under 24/7 government custody. There wasn't anything she could do about it at the time the debt was incurred. Technically, it isn't even her debt.
Jose got the money, so it's his debt.
There is no more proof that Casey Anthony owes any money to the IRS than there was a heart sticker on the duct tape!

Both were stories delivered by the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Obama is a joke 1,404,448
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 5 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
Robert Cooper (Jul '11) 6 hr Dewdrop 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,130
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 19,103
News Darden closes doors at 9 Bahama Breezes (May '07) 8 hr delraydib 88
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 16 hr silly rabbit 81

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages