Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488073 Jan 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Lawyer confident bankruptcy won't clear Casey Anthony from defamation suit
Matt Morgan represents woman Anthony blamed for daughter's kidnapping
Author: Evan Lambert, Reporter, elambert@clickorlando.com
Published On: Jan 27 2013 10:41:56 PM EST Updated On: Jan 27 2013 11:22:58 PM EST
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Lawyer-confi...
Of course it didn't.

The whole document is dumb anyway,....who files pages and pages of creditors for "unknown" debts.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#488074 Jan 27, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Murphy Days. You are all the Caylee haters. The Aolwhole Deb is the rest. Hahahahahahahah LOSERS
Wonder why these tards hate babies so much?

I find it odd that these people are just like Kc, they all hate babies.

We are baby haters.-Yip

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#488075 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because this particular document was posted on a media website does not prove it was filed.
Everyone was not born yesterday.
You certainly weren't, you are as old as the Yiper sitting next to you typing back.
FLst406_12

United States

#488076 Jan 28, 2013
HuffingtonPost.com

January 25, 2013 15:37:33
A Minnesota man has been arrested after allegedly pointing an AK-47 rifle at his daughter during an argument stemming from her getting two B's -- instead of straight A's -- on her report card.
Kirill Bartashevitch, 51, had recently purchased the gun because he was afraid that President Obama's push for gun control legislation would lead to a ban on those kinds of weapons
FinishLine

United States

#488078 Jan 28, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
"There will be arguments at some point that the Fifth Amendment rights of Ms. Anthony have gone away, and that people can ask her more detailed questions about what happened that night," said Greene. "
that night?!?
thanks geene slime, for admitting that there was no daytime drowning of baby caylee and that her mother, felon murderer casey anthony is responsible for suffocating her to death
not that we didn't already know that :)
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
"That night" is the night she was handcuffed by OCSO, dummy!
FLst406_12

United States

#488079 Jan 28, 2013
_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668...
Creditors of Anthony – including her lawyers, the police, and the IRS – have 30 days to file a claim against her, or her debts to them will be wiped clean.
How bad do they want it?
FLst406_12

United States

#488080 Jan 28, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text>
"That night" is the night she was handcuffed by OCSO, dummy!
Oh Yeah? Really?

What question did ZofK seek to ask that pertained to the handcuffing of Casey Anthony?
AN other

United States

#488082 Jan 28, 2013
There are other types of debts not deemed automatically excepted from discharge. For these debts, creditors must ask the court to determine if they are dischargeable or not. The court will ordinarily require motions to be filed and hold a hearing when making its decision. If the creditor does not raise the issue of dischargeability or the creditor raises the issue but the court does not agree, these debts will be discharged.

These types of debts include:

debts obtained by fraud or false pretenses, and
debts incurred as a result of willful and malicious injury to another or to the property of another.
AN other

United States

#488083 Jan 28, 2013
"Unless the debtor can demonstrate extraordinary circumstances to override public policy, the following debts are deemed automatically nondischargeable:
unscheduled debts (any debts the debtor fails to list on the bankruptcy petition or include on the mailing list), unless the creditor had actual notice or knowledge of the bankruptcy filing. Also, many jurisdictions allow discharge of otherwise dischargeable debts not listed in the petition due to an innocent mistake when there are no assets to distribute.
certain taxes (for details, see Tax Debts in Bankruptcy)
debts for spousal or child support or alimony
debts to government agencies for fines and penalties
student loans (with a few rare exceptions)
debts for personal injury caused by the debtor’s operation of a motor vehicle while intoxicated
debts owed to certain tax-advantaged retirement plans
debts for certain condominium or cooperative housing fees (such as homeowners association fees)
attorney fees in child custody and support cases, and
court fines and penalties, including criminal restitution."

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/nondis ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488084 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
There are other types of debts not deemed automatically excepted from discharge. For these debts, creditors must ask the court to determine if they are dischargeable or not. The court will ordinarily require motions to be filed and hold a hearing when making its decision. If the creditor does not raise the issue of dischargeability or the creditor raises the issue but the court does not agree, these debts will be discharged.
debts incurred as a result of willful and malicious injury to another or to the property of another.
Speaking from experience?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#488085 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
Good morning, AN. I noticed Jose's 500K is being disputed, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488086 Jan 28, 2013
On the subject if the Mod was real or not...I still have a red warning, lol. I refuse to acknowledge it ;)

This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Last warning.....stop insulting and accusing others. I don't care who's at fault, the fighting has to end.
FLst406_12

United States

#488087 Jan 28, 2013
AN other wrote:
How bad do they want it?
FLst406_12

United States

#488088 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
On the subject if the Mod was real or not...I still have a red warning, lol. I refuse to acknowledge it ;)
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Last warning.....stop insulting and accusing others. I don't care who's at fault, the fighting has to end.
ROFLMFAO!!!!

"the fighting has to end."

Uh......no it doesn't.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#488089 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
How bad do they want it?
I'd bet the IRS wants it pretty bad, lol.

It's bullshit that she got 200K and they didn't pay taxes on it, and now wants the government to write it off.
FLst406_12

United States

#488090 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, AN. I noticed Jose's 500K is being disputed, lol.
This means he must file a motion for a hearing to divulge exactly why he is entitled to it.

Think he'll do it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488091 Jan 28, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah? Really?
What question did ZofK seek to ask that pertained to the handcuffing of Casey Anthony?
The ghouls have shrilled for years that Caylee was murdered the night of July 15th, Father's Day, something to do with an infamous "big fight".

Of course that displaces George having seen Casey and Caylee leaving the family home Monday morning AND suggests the newly found "foolproof suffocation" computer search on June 16th is either insignificant, or planted, or evidence that the home computer was hacked and the hacker made a major error by leaving footprints not intended by accessing IM.

But if the storyline was moved back to begin Monday, June 9 which Casey, George and Cindy all said was the date before the date was arbitrarily changed to a week later, then what occurred during that earlier one week window of time would become very interesting......if that old storyline were to topple, it would be entertaining to watch the ghouls pick up Humpty Dumpty and try to put him back together again.
FLst406_12

United States

#488093 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'd bet the IRS wants it pretty bad, lol.
It's bullshit that she got 200K and they didn't pay taxes on it, and now wants the government to write it off.
Yeah........well........she was in jail, under 24/7 government custody. There wasn't anything she could do about it at the time the debt was incurred. Technically, it isn't even her debt.
Jose got the money, so it's his debt.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488094 Jan 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I trust you are intending to comply to that warning you received?
FLst406_12

United States

#488095 Jan 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The ghouls have shrilled for years that Caylee was murdered the night of July 15th, Father's Day, something to do with an infamous "big fight".
Of course that displaces George having seen Casey and Caylee leaving the family home Monday morning AND suggests the newly found "foolproof suffocation" computer search on June 16th is either insignificant, or planted, or evidence that the home computer was hacked and the hacker made a major error by leaving footprints not intended by accessing IM.
But if the storyline was moved back to begin Monday, June 9 which Casey, George and Cindy all said was the date before the date was arbitrarily changed to a week later, then what occurred during that earlier one week window of time would become very interesting......if that old storyline were to topple, it would be entertaining to watch the ghouls pick up Humpty Dumpty and try to put him back together again.
LOL!

Yes, but, it is entertaining to watch the ghouls regardless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PolakPotrafi 1,220,397
News Muslims are their own worst enemy: My Word 31 min Tazo 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Progressive Democrat 52,858
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 5 hr Tazo 62,592
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 71,684
Montessori Schools (Jul '13) 8 hr Tazo 13
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 17,681
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 hr A duck 18,087
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]