CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488008 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...I'm one of the original people that was here when this blog began...as I said, I saw 7 or 8 of these blow up...I know rambler on here, but my guess is the original people that did this changed their screenames and are probably the largest contribitutors to this problem.
You got it!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488009 Jan 27, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
"There will be arguments at some point that the Fifth Amendment rights of Ms. Anthony have gone away, and that people can ask her more detailed questions about what happened that night," said Greene. "
that night?!?
thanks geene slime, for admitting that there was no daytime drowning of baby caylee and that her mother, felon murderer casey anthony is responsible for suffocating her to death
not that we didn't already know that :)
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Why would you have a problem with "that night"?

One of the theories tossed around is Caylee died on June 15, 2008 Father's Day.

You will recall it also fits the murder indictment, which Casey was acquitted of -- between the dates of June 15, 2008 and July 16, 2008.

How Casey could have possibly committed the murder on July 16, 2008, nobody ever said, but it must have demonstrated yet another point of uncertainly to the jury.
i feel bad for murph

AOL

#488010 Jan 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me..is that the reason is that Casey gave false information..and God forbide if they will address the subject..
Like Jane Valez Mitchel and Nancy Grace...both are behaving
like if it contradict or address the subject they block the info..
go to commercial..talk over their own experts and guesses..
They are so transparent..and yet they have their brainwashed followers...and then we get attacked here...
I just pray no one gets hurt and Justice is done..
which I beleive is the best attitude everyone should take..
Why the constant arrogance to get to the truth?
Because many does NOT want the truth told......
And will stop at anything..
Death threats..Casey, Mason , Casey Look alike! etc,etc..Mahem
i agree

haters and those shows do NOT want the truth. they want what starts a fight or higher ratings.
FLst406_12

United States

#488011 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There's now a third photo on this website - Casey Anthony Relaxing.
http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anth...
Those nasty malicious rumors about Casey gaining excessive weight were definitely unfounded.

But where is her new husband?
Haha!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488012 Jan 27, 2013
i feel bad for murph wrote:
<quoted text>
the haters are wasting life's good time on sending him nasty messages? that is funny. makes them more mental with each passing year. that guy is smart enough to know they r only a handful of street nuts
thank u for posting it
You're welcome. I noticed one of the yippers is claiming Casey is getting paid for interviews - yet every reporter in the almost the whole wide world and certainly Adam Longo knows she's in the process of filing bankruptcy and cannot earn undeclared income.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#488013 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
u came here to rant and rage over posters, not the ongoing story. go pluck ur feathers off. ur a waste of space
I am here to post. What I post about is my business. If you don't like it, scroll on by or hit the X in upper right hand red box.

Do you make good decisions? We're about to find out.
i feel bad for murph

AOL

#488014 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of evil fiends would do that?
I recall one time when the original ngrace was still here something to that effect. I think the stalkers had stumbled upon some trail that they thought led to me and it had to do with needlepoint. I'm going like "you have to be kidding....me into needlepoint????" and so her and I had a good laugh about it.
But I can understand how freaky it must be if indeed that kind of game is played and the information posted "hits home". It is indeed sick.
they r trying to hit home! that's the point. the rest will follow and keep it going to play her as the victim and murph as the bad guy. i agree, sick minded mental. i have read it here too many times.

jus like sanka posted the aol last week and then lashed at it
FLst406_12

United States

#488015 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
pull ups can be left over from the morning wake up though.
But we know Casey was with Tony , without Caylee, the morning after the last afternoon Caylee was seen alive.

Either way, Casey is cleared.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#488016 Jan 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me..is that the reason is that Casey gave false information..and God forbide if they will address the subject..
They are so transparent..and yet they have their brainwashed followers...and then we get attacked here...
I've forwarded this crazy post of yours to Jane Velez Mitchell and Nancy Grace.

You're going to be even more infamous.
FLst406_12

United States

#488017 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you have a problem with "that night"?
One of the theories tossed around is Caylee died on June 15, 2008 Father's Day.
That wasn't a State of Florida theory.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488019 Jan 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those nasty malicious rumors about Casey gaining excessive weight were definitely unfounded.
But where is her new husband?
Haha!
It says nothing about it being a family photo. LOL

But honestly, she looks more like Michelle Parker than the Casey Anthony I observed during the trial.
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#488020 Jan 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

I know this is foreign to you - but someone did get hurt! A little innocent baby named Caylee was murdered by her mother Casey. You are the one that is transparent.
And for gods sake you cant be that dam dumb, its spelled BELIEVE!
Yet You WONDER why after the 1,000's of letters you claimed to have sent not one person took you serious ! HA HA HA !

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#488021 Jan 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Murph, Mary was talking about the case of Cody Posey, a teenage boy who killed his family. They lived on Sam Donaldson's farm in NEW MEXICO.
This has nothing to do with your grandson.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12665680/ns/datel...
As for your granddaughter's car, how could someone 800 miles away vandalize it?
You overreacted. There is nothing to worry about, there is no threat to anyone in your family. It was a post about a particular case, the case of Cody Posey.
I do understand Marcemon..and if she would have taken the time
to comprehen my concern...I did say I'm hoping this is a coincidence...Sam Donaldson also had a large property in Ontario Canada...and info attach to Donaldson from past . When I saw his name with my grandson (teenager's name) in the SICK STORYLINE of the child being beat up bad and tortured..I THOUGHT SAY W@HAT..

Why is she bringning this crappy story for..on this thread..what's the purpose..etc..But witches do stuff like that and then turn around and say...OH MY GOD! know what I mean..they do it all the time...

I was already concern for my grand daughter's car..
Her post did not go un Noticed,,but she is still a mad women
unable to conrol her hatred,that's a fact..She must be miserable!

I'm kool but I keep a close contact with my grand daughter..
and Hope for the best...

Believe me Marc.,I'm a Normal Great Grand Mother..
and very anxious to turn the page on this Saga!
and travel again.!

Have a good night and God Bless!
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#488022 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
i agree
haters and those shows do NOT want the truth. they want what starts a fight or higher ratings.
cant get much higher than 99.9%
FLst406_12

United States

#488024 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Longo News 275 like this
4 hours ago
Here's my message for all you wonderful people taking the time out to send me your opinions and boycott threats.
Just because someone doesn't share your hatred, outrage and cynicism about Casey Anthony, that doesn't make them a bad person.
Remember, I'm a JOURNALIST. I don't take sides. I report facts and quotes from relevant news makers. If you don't like what they have to say, you don't belittle the messenger with rude comments and internet-based vitriol.
I just don't think Longo was shocked by the verdict.
How about you?

LOL@ 275 likes

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#488025 Jan 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've forwarded this crazy post of yours to Jane Velez Mitchell and Nancy Grace.
You're going to be even more infamous.
Well Thank you very much..

I've sent some to Jean Casarez from some crazies
here too! many times...

They might wake up! you Think?
I doubt it!

Try, try again if they dont care..
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#488026 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Longo News 275 like this
4 hours ago
Here's my message for all you wonderful people taking the time out to send me your opinions and boycott threats.
Just because someone doesn't share your hatred, outrage and cynicism about Casey Anthony, that doesn't make them a bad person.
Remember, I'm a JOURNALIST. I don't take sides. I report facts and quotes from relevant news makers. If you don't like what they have to say, you don't belittle the messenger with rude comments and internet-based vitriol.
The good thing is he'll know exactly who to get restraining orders on from the comments.:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488027 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
they r trying to hit home! that's the point. the rest will follow and keep it going to play her as the victim and murph as the bad guy. i agree, sick minded mental. i have read it here too many times.
jus like sanka posted the aol last week and then lashed at it
It's demonstrates a good reason not to publish any personal information on the Internet what so ever and thereby be a nonentity. LOL

But an you imagine if these lunatics stalk someone they've come to believe is "an enemy", and it's a case of mistaken identity yet they've made an innocent person's life hell? I wonder how often that happens because I don't see them to be all that smart. On the other hand, I suppose their stupidity makes it all that much easier to sucker them. LOL
FLst406_12

United States

#488028 Jan 27, 2013
Day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> But your other nutty friend Murphey can prove you're wrong and she's been "NOTOR ized" LOL
You have me mistaken for someone else.
I don't know any Muphey's.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488029 Jan 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't think Longo was shocked by the verdict.
How about you?
LOL@ 275 likes
Honestly? Obviously reporters have opinions, but I'd have to say I'm not about to elevate any of them to hero status since they also work for the hand that feed them.

I'm very skeptical of his proclaimed relationship with Casey Anthony because the media did her no favours. and if he was in a position to be "inside this case" in a big way, his company would have left him in Orlando and not moved him to Phoenix. I wonder if he's struck up a relationship with Tammi Smith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,278,037
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 min Rex Spector 19,139
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Into The Night 54,590
3 word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 13,661
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Doobie Time 2,212
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 18,275
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr Doobie Time 22,503
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages