CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#488039 Jan 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one hurting Caylee as an agent who wants
to make sure she stays dead...
Did Cobra told you to harass me to make sure I don't make
my point accross..He's affraid they pick him up and thrown in prison..15 years + saying + Yes he did talk...
If he's a lousy Cobra, I guess I'm Anaconda..
Your colors are showing little snake...
Minds you, I don't care one way or the other...
I told the truth..like it or not..
I bet you have some wicked hangovers
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488040 Jan 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good thing is, these cyber-terrorist boycotters continue to,(with a false sense of security), compound more incriminating evidence of their ongoing hatred based harassment.
Even negative attention keeps the story in the news - it proves people are interested!

Can you think of anyone else who's misdemeanour charges were dropped or who filed for bankruptcy and was never wealthy, who captured headlines the way Casey Anthony done over the past few days?

It's absolutely amazing! This feels like the warmup before the big game!
_yip_

AOL

#488041 Jan 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
But we know Casey was with Tony , without Caylee, the morning after the last afternoon Caylee was seen alive.
Either way, Casey is cleared.
yes, ok i knew that part. with all going on i didn't know where the truth was. it seems there is an ongoing trail leading to the truth now. if what u say is true, then it's great news.

she may be clear from what u seem to know. no new facts have come out to make us know
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#488042 Jan 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one hurting Caylee as an agent who wants
to make sure she stays dead...
You need to go sleep it of now !
_yip_

AOL

#488043 Jan 27, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
The good thing is he'll know exactly who to get restraining orders on from the comments.:)
i hope they r jus boycott threats, and not death threats like everyone else around her. they think the threats r fake. he may jus show the world they r not fake and make fools out of them. if the same ones r making the threats they need to end it and put them in jail. it's ridiculous for any grown person to make threats of any kind.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#488044 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional!!
You in title to your opinion Chucky...

So do I.., But you don't have what I got..
and no one will block my way..

Okay..I appreciate your honesty
You said your peace of mind..

Thank you.
_yip_

AOL

#488045 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's demonstrates a good reason not to publish any personal information on the Internet what so ever and thereby be a nonentity. LOL
But an you imagine if these lunatics stalk someone they've come to believe is "an enemy", and it's a case of mistaken identity yet they've made an innocent person's life hell? I wonder how often that happens because I don't see them to be all that smart. On the other hand, I suppose their stupidity makes it all that much easier to sucker them. LOL
i agree

she said her name has been out there already. they jus go after more. jus because she puts her information out there is not reason to stalk her or anyone and post everything u can find on them.

stupid follows stupidity! blind leading the blind!

dj threatening her to give her posts to shows. those who play with stalking, defamation, libel and slander r not smart people
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488046 Jan 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call him a hero either, but Longo and Baez were chummy back in the day.
I believe he might be more inclined to go into talks with Elizabeth Johnson.
Everyone has already heard Tammi Smith.
Elizabeth is "the get" to get.
That's another point. Jose Baez mentioned impersonation in his book.

How can Adam Longo in Pheonix know that he's talking to Charles Greene, let alone Casey Anthony on the phone?

When reporters interview the talking heads in person at least they can be somewhat assured the face and body more or less match the voice. I can imagine "a Casey called me and we chatted" phenomenon about ready to begin. Perhaps it could become a televised weekly highlight.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488048 Jan 27, 2013
_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree
she said her name has been out there already. they jus go after more. jus because she puts her information out there is not reason to stalk her or anyone and post everything u can find on them.
stupid follows stupidity! blind leading the blind!
dj threatening her to give her posts to shows. those who play with stalking, defamation, libel and slander r not smart people
Yes, but a freak who silently stalks someone and then drips what they think is TRUE confidential information in order to frighten or intimidate that person or their family is at the opposite end of the spectrum from one who publicly defames, libels and slanders another with FALSE information.
_yip_

AOL

#488050 Jan 27, 2013
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - born and raised in Central Florida - third generation Floridian - and yes, I am actually a retired LEO.
in the last few days u had some great comments.

retired LEO eh? too cool
FLst406_12

United States

#488052 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Even negative attention keeps the story in the news - it proves people are interested!
Can you think of anyone else who's misdemeanour charges were dropped or who filed for bankruptcy and was never wealthy, who captured headlines the way Casey Anthony done over the past few days?
It's absolutely amazing! This feels like the warmup before the big game!
The Atari™ bankruptcy filing didn't get this kind of attention.

Only the Hostess/Twinkies bankruptcy can compete with Casey coverage.
_yip_

AOL

#488053 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but a freak who silently stalks someone and then drips what they think is TRUE confidential information in order to frighten or intimidate that person or their family is at the opposite end of the spectrum from one who publicly defames, libels and slanders another with FALSE information.
true dat

not everyone here is the same person. there r many comments going on with different subjects. both categories fit into place

one being sending in comments to shows. all emails will come into play in that catagory and what was written.

posting family informatin being another catagory.

there is more but i'm tired from my journey, lol
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488054 Jan 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You really make me laugh Rambler..
In all honesty...
How LOW can you GO...
Are you doing The Topix Limbo Rock? Bimbo!
On this Melodie..Good Night Topix!
Today was a heck of a ride I won't forget anytime soon!
Bonne Nuit! Buenos Noches!Smile!
You reminded me of a song.

The drummer looks a little Mark Fuhrman. Oh they're having fun! LOL

&sn s=em
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488055 Jan 27, 2013
* looks a little like Mark Fuhrman
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488057 Jan 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Atari™ bankruptcy filing didn't get this kind of attention.
Only the Hostess/Twinkies bankruptcy can compete with Casey coverage.
True. Over the last four and a half years, I'd guess Casey has snagged more headlines than even President Obama. If the media had been paying her royalty payments, she wouldn't have had to go electronically bankrupt!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488058 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to keep it real Having said that, I was here when this blog began and there are a lot of us oldtimers that dont want to see a repeat of the bullshit several years ago.
This States thread is nothing like it used to be in the hating-hayday, although there was a brief time when it too was boycotted.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488059 Jan 27, 2013
But when the various threads were closed or pulled, I don't recall there was always a definitive cause.

They just went swoooosh and vanished,
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488064 Jan 27, 2013
Bankruptcy Protection from a Civil Suit

When a person files for bankruptcy and the filing is accepted by the court, the person who now becomes a debtor receives immediate protection from any and all forms of collection and litigation due to financial liability. Assuming that a civil suit was being initiated due to past due monies being owed a creditor, that civil suit is stopped in its proceedings. It cannot go forward until after the bankruptcy discharge and will only be a worthwhile civil suit if the debt the debtor owes that particular creditor somehow survives the discharge. If the debt is wiped out, the civil suit goes with it. The creditor and his or her civil suit are bound by the automatic stay as soon as the court clerk stamps or time punches the filing that now becomes a petition. No one has to necessarily notify the creditor of the filing. However, once known the creditor must cease collection efforts or face contempt charges. The debtor’s petition has to undergo scrutiny by the court and an assigned bankruptcy trustee, and survive this scrutiny. This is the typical situation. But, that does not make the wiping out of the debt a guarantee.

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/bankruptc...

Interesting. Reading this, because none of the three civil suits arose as a result of a past creditor obligation, the bankruptcy shouldn't have any impact at all.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488065 Jan 27, 2013
Lawyer confident bankruptcy won't clear Casey Anthony from defamation suit
Matt Morgan represents woman Anthony blamed for daughter's kidnapping
Author: Evan Lambert, Reporter, [email protected]
Published On: Jan 27 2013 10:41:56 PM EST Updated On: Jan 27 2013 11:22:58 PM EST

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Lawyer-confi...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#488066 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I was getting at when they got blown up.
A silent implosion before being sucked into a mysterious vortex.

Chapter Six I notice has one page remaining - starting at post #5444. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,347,753
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 18 min Wiley_Kyote 19,312
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Sweet Maxeen 1,622
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 73,310
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 57,315
Roger Lee Joyce 1 hr Just me 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 20 hr Ginxs 226
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages