“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#487671 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the problem to be the document does not include an ITIN to establish a valid association with ANY IRS account.
Honey...you missed what an ITIN is. Casey has a SS number she doesn't qualify for an ITIN. Did you get any sleep last night :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487673 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Casey was released her attorney was talking about her getting mental health help for her problems. With that said, if she was under a doctor's care at some point, I would imagine she would likely go there as SSI is guaranteed income, and unreachable under federal law which includes IRS tax levies and the like. No judgment is enforcable against SSI. So If I was in Casey's shoes, would I go for SSI?? You bet. While SSI is about 700 a month plus settlement money which accrues while the Claim is pending, usually about two years. Then when approved the settlements are divied out three times. The first two six months apart are three times the monthly check then the last one is dispersed a year from the first one and the last one the remaining balance is paid, and unreachable as well.
Now, regular social security is reachable, however SSI is not. there is a distinction between the two, as SSI is 'need based,' where SSDI or SS is not need based. Rather regular is based on your work record, and payments are based on what the income was when one was working.
So what about all of those shrinks that seen her the trial? Do you think her mental status has changed since?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487675 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey. Got a couple of phone calls and just saw u on.
Ha, I'm working while posting. Gotta love working out of your home :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#487677 Jan 27, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Honey...you missed what an ITIN is. Casey has a SS number she doesn't qualify for an ITIN. Did you get any sleep last night :)
Jeez, even I knew that.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#487679 Jan 27, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>So what about all of those shrinks that seen her the trial? Do you think her mental status has changed since?
Her gynocological status has changed, in a big way.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#487681 Jan 27, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>So what about all of those shrinks that seen her the trial? Do you think her mental status has changed since?
Someone who needs counseling does not qualify for SSI. Three-quarters of the country would be on SSI if that were the case. Casey was not diagnosed with schizophrenia which would probably entitle someone to SSI. She is long past the time symptoms would appear, plus she is female.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#487682 Jan 27, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
What's with Scrams list of names?
People she wishes she'd slept with?
Maybe, but she's apparently never heard of high-rise office buildings.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487684 Jan 27, 2013
And if Casey has a social security number, it accordance to federal regulations regarding Bankrupscy, it must be provided in full, regardless of what the fabricated "bankruptcy form" document reads.

"In addition, every individual debtor must submit to the court a statement of the debtor’s full social-security number."
http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/RulesAndPoli...

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Orlando, Florida

#487686 Jan 27, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so hungup on the jurors? They are old news, so they let her go, big deal. Why don't you talk about the present? Casey is going no place, she is always in hiding, she is now filing for loser status because she is too lazy to get a job. What has changed about Casey Anthony since killing her kid and gettting off for it? Now she doesn't have a kid to care for and that's about it. So the criminal justice system worked in your opinion, but Casey really won nothing but a life of hiding in shame. If she really didn't do it, Casey would have made something of herself by now, and she would have been on every tv show trying to find the real killer. Instead she hides and collects bottles or something for cash. Your hero is nothing but a born loser as you can relate to being in the same boat as her I'm sure. Get some new material your boring as hell.
Didn't initally realize that this forum was a popularity contest - but after a review of many of the posts here, I see that it is - but I am not in it for the popularity, so I will just remain focused and boring.

Her filing for bankruptcy works to her advantage, not to her disadvantage.

BTW - she is not my hero --- you are ...LOL

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#487687 Jan 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
she does live in a cave on the outskirts of Red Deeer.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#487689 Jan 27, 2013
Did anyone else notice how she is positively glowing in those pics.

Did anyone else notice that it is identical with the same kind of glowing that was reflected in her night club pics, whilst her kid lay decomposing in the copse ?

Did anyone else notice the wrinkles around the neck.?

Obviously this was simply another Photo Shopped pic where her head from the night club pics were transposed to these pics of her with her Team Casey motley bunch of tag-a-longs.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487690 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>That could benefit her. While she was sane for trial, she could be mentally disabled for SSI purposes. The president has loosened up requirements more than they were already. I have three nephews that my sister using as a bank pretty much. She has all three on SSI on the basis of autism. Is everybody autistic or something???!!
I really don't see a lot of SSI through my office. Those that I do are Bipolar. It took them years to get it.

I have a couple of clients with Autistic kids that get it.
La La Land

Bethlehem, PA

#487693 Jan 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who needs counseling does not qualify for SSI. Three-quarters of the country would be on SSI if that were the case. Casey was not diagnosed with schizophrenia which would probably entitle someone to SSI. She is long past the time symptoms would appear, plus she is female.
She will always be a Sociopath. It will always be about Casey. As long as she has her parents/family and others to dote and fawn over her, she probably isn't going to pose a problem for anyone. Unless she can profit from her evil deeds or earn money from a legitimate job; she'll most likely be a financial drain to anyone involved in her life. The only thing that could likely burst her happy bubble right now would be if she had another baby. Oh, everything would be rosy in the beginning, but that baby joy would soon wear off. Babies are time consuming and cost money. I just don't see her ready for motherhood. Certainly not now, and perhaps never.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487694 Jan 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly MarsMon, which is why separate leaseholders would ordinarily be assigned a unique # to distinguish them from other businesses operating from that same address.

Sheesh, planet have you landed from, that you don't know that.

Lettuce pray that Casey's bankruptcy notices do not get subbed in at Michael's sandwich place!

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Orlando, Florida

#487695 Jan 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
In the courtroom, yes. Real life...not so much.
She thought it was going to be different, I'll bet. Can't ride the crazy train forever. Sooner or later the lawyers drop her. Maybe she can follow Octomom's "business" model?
I'll bet that two years ago, you thought that her (Casey) life was going to be different too.... sentenced to life or the death sentence..... I imagine that the next couple fo years will be hard on her - but in the end, I imagine that she will somewhat recover - probably in similar fashion as Lizzie Borden.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487696 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
And if Casey has a social security number, it accordance to federal regulations regarding Bankrupscy, it must be provided in full, regardless of what the fabricated "bankruptcy form" document reads.
"In addition, every individual debtor must submit to the court a statement of the debtor’s full social-security number."
http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/RulesAndPoli...
See if you can comprehend this...

The N U M B E R S are R E D A C T E D because the documents were E L E C T R O N I C A L L Y filed.

http://www.kyed.uscourts.gov/general-orders/P...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#487697 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Casey was released her attorney was talking about her getting mental health help for her problems. With that said, if she was under a doctor's care at some point, I would imagine she would likely go there as SSI is guaranteed income, and unreachable under federal law which includes IRS tax levies and the like. No judgment is enforcable against SSI. So If I was in Casey's shoes, would I go for SSI?? You bet. While SSI is about 700 a month plus settlement money which accrues while the Claim is pending, usually about two years. Then when approved the settlements are divied out three times. The first two six months apart are three times the monthly check then the last one is dispersed a year from the first one and the last one the remaining balance is paid, and unreachable as well.
Now, regular social security is reachable, however SSI is not. there is a distinction between the two, as SSI is 'need based,' where SSDI or SS is not need based. Rather regular is based on your work record, and payments are based on what the income was when one was working.
Yes...very true and a Decomportamentalization Asset!!

Question: WHO? in the Government?
BY LAW can and will "APPROVED" the SSI (need based) for Casey?

So many Decisions...by Whom...and are they War_rented?

The little Choo Choo train on the rails can leave a long
trail behind the trial...!

Have you checked Dorothy Sims OCALAW Social Security Programs,
in Ocala ,Florida...???

Check it out...Chucky! Google Ms Sims...
For what I understand Casey was part of Ms.Sims
Care when she was released...Possibly still is..

What goes around comes around!

But there is more!!!

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#487699 Jan 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad she doesn;t live in SoCal where she could have been an advisor to those people who suddenly discover they have amassed bounced checks due to the fact that the IRS cleanded out the checking account for taxes owed.

And Oh how the people who when placing their house on the market discovered that the IRS has a lien against the property.

Obviously Canada is the place to migrate.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#487700 Jan 27, 2013
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't initally realize that this forum was a popularity contest - but after a review of many of the posts here, I see that it is - but I am not in it for the popularity, so I will just remain focused and boring.
Her filing for bankruptcy works to her advantage, not to her disadvantage.
BTW - she is not my hero --- you are ...LOL
Okie doke, Mr. Hat.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9GLcUxPgldg/RvmCXYK...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487701 Jan 27, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>The American Dream which you are living. The only thing missing is listening to Mark while you work. Do you tax-prep while Mark talk about pretend journalists, jerks, and punks.
The bonus is I work 4 months and I'm off for 8 :)

I'll have to listen to him while working in the middle of the night, he'll keep my adrenaline going, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,804
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Yeah 1,110,509
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,444
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 10 hr The Poet 2,508
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 12 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 14 hr marce-encore 97
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info