CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 22,712)

Showing posts 454,221 - 454,240 of482,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FinishLine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A chapter 7 bankruptcy will in fact discharge civil judgments; also, the automatic stay of bankruptcy stops civil suits and the final discharge ends such civil law suits.
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-inclu...

Too bad. So sad.

:D

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Orlando, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
worked the "hood" early in my career - I guess you never worked the hood during your career as a LEO..LOL
Your point?-- Did I state, that YOU stated that you never worked the hood OR did I make a statement that "I guess you never worked the hood..."?

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nutjob46er wrote:
If you say it long enough Casey didn't kill her kid, Casey didnt kill her kid, maybe some dumbass would believe it? Hahahahahhahahahaha when Horsey tooth pigs fly.
Some people just can't except the truth. Casey did it and now all of her little rat tailed followers are in Shock that Casey is filing for loser status. What happened to the pool boy and all of the dollars Cha-Ching, I can't hear you?
The Caylee haters are in shock.......Their fallen idol is a chump change taker just like they are. As it turns out Casey and her followers all amount to squat. Piss poor indigent losers.
I just purchased a brand New plastic lawn chair for my living room!
LOL - I can identify 12 indivduals that saw a "horsey tooth pigs fly" - they were called jurors.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey claims to be indigent but how is she living, eating, buying those hideous clothes, internet service, computer etc.? Gift must be disclosed. Just because she can't pay now, doesn't mean won't be able to pay down the road. I hope the judge does not discharge that debt or the others owed to the governmental agencies.
Her status as a convicted felon and the two misdemeanors for lying may hurt her BK attempt. This isn't a case of someone who has thousands of dollars of medical expenses or someone who has lost their job, it is about a woman who lied and through those lies created an enormous debt for herself and expects the gov't to make it all go away.
Shameful!
Exactly correct,if she had incurred thousands on medical bill's,I would say there is a chance it would be granted,but the federal goverment will want to see where she paid any of those crditor's at any time and how much she paid, how much was the original amount owed and subbtract what was paid and when.then if she show's that she made payment while on probation,she may get charged again,because she claimed no income during that time,another confirmed lie,she will have to show where and how her rent is paid and who is giving her the money for food and such,that is also considered income,she has to show how much rent she pay's and have itemized statements from the landlord and by the way has to be included as debt also,
This may turn out to be good before it's over, a huge can of worm's is about to be opened.
This isnt the shabby we love criminal's state of Fla she is dealing with,its the FEDs,and since this is a huge amount to be bankrupting on, there will have to be documentation for all debt's.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?-- Did I state, that YOU stated that you never worked the hood OR did I make a statement that "I guess you never worked the hood..."?
For chrissakes, where's your dignity? This hat is a B O R E.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I can identify 12 indivduals that saw a "horsey tooth pigs fly" - they were called jurors.
12 bought it, millions did NOT. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Something I noticed on the bankruptcy filing......

NAME OF EMPLOYER - Unemployed
HOW LONG EMPLOYED - 4 years

Not 7, or 8 years.

Curious, that says Casey was employed in 2008.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

FinishLine wrote:
A chapter 7 bankruptcy will in fact discharge civil judgments; also, the automatic stay of bankruptcy stops civil suits and the final discharge ends such civil law suits.
Too bad. So sad.
No it does not,they cannot stop a civil suit with BK when That suit has not even taking place as yet,If Casey includes that suit maybe,but not likly.
If Casey happens to lose her Civil Case,after granted BK( which I dont believe she will),she can not file BK for another eight years.
She screwed herself big time

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

So Morgan and Zanny DO have a winning case?

And Tim Miller?

and Roy Kronk?

Perhaps her "proBozos" are worn out and want to quit?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Not 7, or 8 years.
She cant claim unemployed while in jail on murder charges,that wont fly with the FED's.

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
For chrissakes, where's your dignity? This hat is a B O R E.
Who is Chris?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Not 7, or 8 years.

Therefore the information in the Bankruptcy document cannot be used against Casey, if Lizbeth Fryer and Cheney Mason indeed do ask for a review of the recent Court of Appeal Opinion. If by chance it is ruled the remaining two Counts be roled into a single charge, the "4 years" support Casey was indeed employed in 2008.

Count 4: Appellant was employed at Universal Studios Orlando during the year 2008;

Count 6: Appellant informed persons identified as Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and Juliette Lewis, former Universal Studios Orlando employees, of the disappearance of the child, Caylee Marie Anthony, between June 9, 2008 and July 16, 2008;

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
12 bought it, millions did NOT. LOL
As far as the criminal justice system goes - those 12 individual opinions overuled the opinions of millions....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one loophole that I'd be surprised Casey has not done yet. She could file, and get approved for Supplemental Security income, based on one or more mental disabilities. Now, as SSI is unreachable by creditors including the federal government, which includes IRS debt. I would not be the least bit surprised if she has not already filed for SSI. See 42 U.S.C 407.
As she has not worked enough to get approved under social security disability, SSI that makes no difference. SSI is funded by the taxpayers, and not earned by working as Social security is.
I gather you're speaking from experience?

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

In rare circumstances, you may be able to get the IRS to leave you alone for good if you can get a discharge of your tax debt. You don't have to pay creditors, including the IRS, when you file Chapter 7, so if you can discharge your tax debt you will never have to pay it. However, the qualification process for the discharge of tax debt is difficult. In addition to other conditions, such as being current on all your tax returns, the outstanding tax debt has to be at least three years old. This is a difficult hurdle to cross because the IRS will usually levy your property or garnish your wages before it allows tax debt to get that old.

Read more: If I Declare Bankruptcy, Will the IRS Leave Me Alone?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8085771_declare-bank...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
She cant claim unemployed while in jail on murder charges,that wont fly with the FED's.
I gather you're speaking from experience as well?

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Chris?
Who is Sieradzki?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

FinishLine wrote:
Too bad. So sad.
Too bad. So sad.---FOR YOU

Only if there is a judgement against her in a civil suit.the court will not grant immunity on furure civil suit's.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I think a letter writing campaign to the IRS is in order.

Dear IRS,

Don't let the baby killing, money stealing, HOOR get off.
If I have to pay what I owe she should have to pay TENFOLD.

Thank You and
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Anyone know Denise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 454,221 - 454,240 of482,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 min Poppa bear 17,550
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Truman Compote 1,071,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Lord Hater 45,457
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 12 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 19 hr matin wilkins 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••