Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487588 Jan 27, 2013
Which brings us to Memorable Moment Two: WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe asked, "So what do you think will happen next?"

DeForest shook his head and said, "Lauren, we stopped trying to predict the Casey Anthony case long ago. All bets are off."

Nice summation, welcome restraint.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...

LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487589 Jan 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is her debt to Baez for costs incurred prior to her being declared indigent and any side deals she had with him. Look at all the creditors listed on her BK.
Her debts to the governmental agencies will likely not be discharged.
All of her creditors will have their opportunity to state why the debt owed to them should not be discharged.
What debt does Casey owe to Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick?

You don't have to answer. LOL

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#487590 Jan 27, 2013
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, where did I state, that you had stated, that you never worked the "hood'?
ppk007 wrote:

<quoted text>
worked the "hood" early in my career - I guess you never worked the hood during your career as a LEO..LOL

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#487591 Jan 27, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
they'll still argue that, but then they'd also argue that felon murderer casey anthony didn't murder her baby daughter, caylee and she most certainly didr admitting that felon murderer casey anthony got away with murder
l
The justice system of our great country would disagree with you. Casey did not kill her child.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#487592 Jan 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Well the way I see it,this Bk is going to open a whole new can of worm's.
1st, is the fact when she claimed indigency after baez blew the $410,000.
2nd-Baez,Mason,Greene,Sims,Fin nel all claimed they were representing her PRO-BONO,free of charge.
3rd-The above will have to appear at the BK,since they are the debtores'they will have to show she owes them the debt.
Casey will have to show everything including contracts with them to be legal.
The IRS debt and I doubt the money owed the state and county will probably not be allowed.
Question is and will be considered is the fact you have a young woman who was convicted os stealing from her friends in 2008,then sat in jail for three year,then has remained in hiding for two year's and hasnt worked period,where does enormous debt come from,and how was she permitted to have that much debt,without a income,
BK is a federal court thing,not saying it will be granted,but if it is. Baez,Mason,Simms,Finnel,may all have to answer to the state of Fla,for claiming PRO-BONO and having the taxpayer's of FLA foot the bill.
This is getting better everyday,she is hiding like a rat,and now she wont be able to get any credit in the future. The whole she is digging is getting deeper.
That's pretty much the size of it...
Remember all the pro bono's wanting to jump on the wagon...

The way I see it..All of them Pro Bono Bozo's are the ONES who
Handled the Florida Capital Murder Trial's Motions, Notions and Decisions...that ended with a verdict that shocked the Nation...

Now, you have to give those mentionned the CREDITS for their
Actions and Decisions..while Casey was at their mercy and declared
indigents...

But who are the Intelligent lawyers that made it concrete!!!
You must admit Casey was LIMITED in OC Jail 23/7..
(I'm your lawyer..do this, do that..) was her choice.

I take it there were unseen Forces (THEN) operating the system

and obviously UNSEEN FORCES (NOW) litigating the "GRO$$ CASE" ...

If true that a young mother was railroaded by Pro Bono Bozos..
and those same Pro Bono Bozos also embezzeled Floridian...in
the process..with the support of Nasty Nancy promoting their efforts on the tubevision...who's Guilty? Guilty of What?

There are Inside Forces and Outside Forces...
And the Bankcrupcy Federal Judge is in Charge!

For me, I'm satisfied with my voyage of the mind..
What's done is done..

The Truth Shall Set You Free....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487593 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not seeing a team at all - it's more like a media event of conflicting interests. I mentioned this last summer when Charles Greene was protecting Casey's right to silence in the civil suits while the blueeyed/baby faced Cheney Mason is publicity contemplating having Casey's journals published and arranging private phone conversation between her and Piers Morgan.
Now Cheney Mason and Lizbeth Fryer have appealed the lying charges and it is reported Casey says "let's keep fighting", instead we are to conclude according to the most recent happening in the same week "it's a step to closure" and she wants to loosen the ties to her attorneys.
Adding to the above "let's keep fighting".......

Then comes the next day --

"But an attorney for Anthony told the affiliate his client is distraught that she can’t pay her legal fees.
“To some extent she feels, she feels bad that she’s having to have all these legal services provided to her and she is unable to compensate anyone,” Andy Chmelir said.“So she wants closure more than anything else.”
http://kdvr.com/2013/01/27/casey-anthony-file...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487594 Jan 27, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
The justice system of our great country would disagree with you. Casey did not kill her child.
Do you ever get the sense indeed there are TWO Casey Marie Anthonys, because unless one is a diagnosed schitzophranic, it is impossible to follow the storyline which changes from one day to the next?

I'm fell off the apple cart when M&M decided it was to ZGs advantage to have Casey testify, when we all know her Zanny the Nanny does not fit the description of their client what so ever. They had a far stronger case without her defending herself, considering evidence pertaining to both the murder trial and the police investigation had already been disallowed.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Orlando, Florida

#487596 Jan 27, 2013
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
Ppkdays is just jealous that you have friends.
She is an old douchebottle loser.
:D
Not jealous, just surprised.. LOL
FinishLine

United States

#487597 Jan 27, 2013
A chapter 7 bankruptcy will in fact discharge civil judgments; also, the automatic stay of bankruptcy stops civil suits and the final discharge ends such civil law suits.
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-inclu...

Too bad. So sad.

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

#487598 Jan 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
worked the "hood" early in my career - I guess you never worked the hood during your career as a LEO..LOL
Your point?-- Did I state, that YOU stated that you never worked the hood OR did I make a statement that "I guess you never worked the hood..."?

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

#487599 Jan 27, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
If you say it long enough Casey didn't kill her kid, Casey didnt kill her kid, maybe some dumbass would believe it? Hahahahahhahahahaha when Horsey tooth pigs fly.
Some people just can't except the truth. Casey did it and now all of her little rat tailed followers are in Shock that Casey is filing for loser status. What happened to the pool boy and all of the dollars Cha-Ching, I can't hear you?
The Caylee haters are in shock.......Their fallen idol is a chump change taker just like they are. As it turns out Casey and her followers all amount to squat. Piss poor indigent losers.
I just purchased a brand New plastic lawn chair for my living room!
LOL - I can identify 12 indivduals that saw a "horsey tooth pigs fly" - they were called jurors.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#487602 Jan 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey claims to be indigent but how is she living, eating, buying those hideous clothes, internet service, computer etc.? Gift must be disclosed. Just because she can't pay now, doesn't mean won't be able to pay down the road. I hope the judge does not discharge that debt or the others owed to the governmental agencies.
Her status as a convicted felon and the two misdemeanors for lying may hurt her BK attempt. This isn't a case of someone who has thousands of dollars of medical expenses or someone who has lost their job, it is about a woman who lied and through those lies created an enormous debt for herself and expects the gov't to make it all go away.
Shameful!
Exactly correct,if she had incurred thousands on medical bill's,I would say there is a chance it would be granted,but the federal goverment will want to see where she paid any of those crditor's at any time and how much she paid, how much was the original amount owed and subbtract what was paid and when.then if she show's that she made payment while on probation,she may get charged again,because she claimed no income during that time,another confirmed lie,she will have to show where and how her rent is paid and who is giving her the money for food and such,that is also considered income,she has to show how much rent she pay's and have itemized statements from the landlord and by the way has to be included as debt also,
This may turn out to be good before it's over, a huge can of worm's is about to be opened.
This isnt the shabby we love criminal's state of Fla she is dealing with,its the FEDs,and since this is a huge amount to be bankrupting on, there will have to be documentation for all debt's.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#487603 Jan 27, 2013
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?-- Did I state, that YOU stated that you never worked the hood OR did I make a statement that "I guess you never worked the hood..."?
For chrissakes, where's your dignity? This hat is a B O R E.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#487604 Jan 27, 2013
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I can identify 12 indivduals that saw a "horsey tooth pigs fly" - they were called jurors.
12 bought it, millions did NOT. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487605 Jan 27, 2013
Something I noticed on the bankruptcy filing......

NAME OF EMPLOYER - Unemployed
HOW LONG EMPLOYED - 4 years

Not 7, or 8 years.

Curious, that says Casey was employed in 2008.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#487606 Jan 27, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
A chapter 7 bankruptcy will in fact discharge civil judgments; also, the automatic stay of bankruptcy stops civil suits and the final discharge ends such civil law suits.
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-inclu...
Too bad. So sad.
No it does not,they cannot stop a civil suit with BK when That suit has not even taking place as yet,If Casey includes that suit maybe,but not likly.
If Casey happens to lose her Civil Case,after granted BK( which I dont believe she will),she can not file BK for another eight years.
She screwed herself big time

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#487607 Jan 27, 2013
So Morgan and Zanny DO have a winning case?

And Tim Miller?

and Roy Kronk?

Perhaps her "proBozos" are worn out and want to quit?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#487609 Jan 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Not 7, or 8 years.
She cant claim unemployed while in jail on murder charges,that wont fly with the FED's.

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

#487610 Jan 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
For chrissakes, where's your dignity? This hat is a B O R E.
Who is Chris?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487611 Jan 27, 2013
Not 7, or 8 years.

Therefore the information in the Bankruptcy document cannot be used against Casey, if Lizbeth Fryer and Cheney Mason indeed do ask for a review of the recent Court of Appeal Opinion. If by chance it is ruled the remaining two Counts be roled into a single charge, the "4 years" support Casey was indeed employed in 2008.

Count 4: Appellant was employed at Universal Studios Orlando during the year 2008;

Count 6: Appellant informed persons identified as Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and Juliette Lewis, former Universal Studios Orlando employees, of the disappearance of the child, Caylee Marie Anthony, between June 9, 2008 and July 16, 2008;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,156,106
Notebooks 16 min Tan 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Earthling-1 49,345
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 21 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance