CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#487322 Jan 26, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you see as far as Casey's plan here. I also remember the Browns fighting OJ at every corner trying to get anything from him. They were successful. Just because Casey files for the "B' word, doesn't any future earnings she may get will be UN-touchable by any means. Loopholes abound! I hope Casey makes millions(won't happen)but if she did, just the Zenaida case alone could end up sinking Casey's future boatload of money! All of the civil suits against Casey will be won by whom ever filed suit. In affect by Casey filing The "B' word, she has set her self up for a future fall imo.Big Time.
HIIIHIIIHIII ..You Wish...Dream~on !

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Orlando, Florida

#487324 Jan 26, 2013
Day 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes some idiots really get a bang out out of a mom getting aways with killing her child.
Actually, I am a retired LEO --- and yes, I believe that Casey got away with murder - but you are incorrect, I don't get my "kicks" out of her beating the wrap - rather, I get my kicks out of watching many on this forum attempting to wrap their head around WHY she was able to beat the wrap ---- the truth of the matter is, IF this case had been kept low profile, she would have been convicted (even with the poor police work)- she (Casey) got her legal team, because this case was high profile and high media circus - this case was high media circus, because of people like Nancye Grace, and many others, that post endless comments on these type of forums - and yes, I include myself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487325 Jan 26, 2013
Jennifer Fernandez 814 Coastal Bay Lane Apt. 202
Kissimmee, FL 34741

Who's this?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#487327 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll need to take it up with Casey Anthony Electronics, according Chucky and the bankruptcy doc.
Perhaps she's illegally operating a business out of the house too?
It's a common pratice to redact all of the SS number except the last four digits when electronically sending infomation.

I do it when I fax a tax return.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487328 Jan 26, 2013
Linda Drane Burdick Assistant State Attorney Orange County State Attorney 415 North Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801

Unliquidated
Disputed
Amount unknown

Not to forget, LDB, she's on here too.

Is this like a thank you list?

Rolling credits? LOL

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

#487329 Jan 26, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on, dayz.....
LOL - got those same (and similar) comments when I stated that Casey would beat the murder wrap .....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487330 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It's a common pratice to redact all of the SS number except the last four digits when electronically sending infomation.
I do it when I fax a tax return.
Oh don't be silly. When you file income tax, the IRS already has your file and it's a continuation.

A bankruptcy is a single event.

Level 1

Orlando, Florida

#487331 Jan 26, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see up your skirt ngrace/Days no difference Hahahahahahahaha Loser.
Based on your apparent definition of a "winner" - I am proud to accept your label as a "loser".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487332 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the context of the conversation not one tid bit.
Yes Casey Anthony Electronics says so!

Oh my you people fall for this crap? LOL

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#487334 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't be silly. When you file income tax, the IRS already has your file and it's a continuation.
A bankruptcy is a single event.
Tax returns are a single event each year that they're filed.

I was just trying to educate you little, post on, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487336 Jan 26, 2013
SCHEDULE I - CURRENT INCOME OF INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR(S)

Name of Employer: Unemployed
How Long employed: 4 years

RRROOOFFFLLLMMAAOOOO!!!!!!!

"And Ms CMA Electronics, may I ask the name of your employer?"

"I've worked for Unemployed for the past 4 years now."
Brad

Key West, FL

#487337 Jan 26, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you see as far as Casey's plan here. I also remember the Browns fighting OJ at every corner trying to get anything from him. They were successful. Just because Casey files for the "B' word, doesn't any future earnings she may get will be UN-touchable by any means. Loopholes abound! I hope Casey makes millions(won't happen)but if she did, just the Zenaida case alone could end up sinking Casey's future boatload of money! All of the civil suits against Casey will be won by whom ever filed suit. In affect by Casey filing The "B' word, she has set her self up for a future fall imo.Big Time.
I couldn't have said that better myself!:) Are you nuthutter's sister or what? Great name<.

Level 6

Location hidden

#487338 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's the description to a photo that was aside the text.
http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/207141...
Baez is looking so under the weather it's hard to recognize him, and Casey must be the incredible shrinking woman because suddenly she's about 8 inches shorter than him. Otherwise it's a very nice photo and I know nothing about Adam Longo.
You don't seem sure of much , do you rambler..

Me no click..Thank you too much!
PenPalWife

United States

#487339 Jan 26, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Nelly unless your head has been under a rock for four years then you have heard DW's name mentioned almost daily on this thread and others.
As matter of fact there was a poster last night posting about her family, so I find it odd that you would discuss her with the very posters who have harassed the poor woman. Signorbella/RememberCaylee.... ......and Maddy/GloomyDays
Oh and by the way, I could not care less who you are so gfy and have a wonderful day.
It's about time you gave it back to them the way they give it to you.

You are as smart as any poster on this thread, and a lot smarter than most.

Anyone who doesn't want to admit to the horror Casey and her family experienced should gf themselves.
PenPalWife

United States

#487342 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
SCHEDULE F - CREDITORS HOLDING UNSECURED NONPRIORITY CLAIMS
Jeff Ashton
Assistant State Attorney Orange County State Attorney 415 N Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Unliquidated
Disputed
Amount unknown
Well at least whoever typed this up had a great sense of humour! LOL
Jeff is listed as a creditor in who's bankruptcy filing?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487344 Jan 26, 2013
DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BY INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have read the answers contained in the foregoing statement of financial affairs and any attachments thereto and that they are true and correct.

Date January 25, 2013

Signature /s/ Casey Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Debtor

What if CMA Electronic gets charged with perjury? Will she lose her job at Unemployed as well?

Oy yoy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#487345 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
SCHEDULE I - CURRENT INCOME OF INDIVIDUAL DEBTOR(S)
Name of Employer: Unemployed
How Long employed: 4 years
RRROOOFFFLLLMMAAOOOO!!!!!!!
"And Ms CMA Electronics, may I ask the name of your employer?"
"I've worked for Unemployed for the past 4 years now."
You know Casey vanished since July 17th 2008..
and under the WPP ....

She's been undercover for the feds...
She'll get paid in a Lump Sum when
It's all Over!

That's why IRS has a Lien of 68K on her earnings!
They'll take it right off the top,when the Job is Done!

That's how it works..!
Brad

Key West, FL

#487346 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I have to stop you for your own sake, lol.
I file hundreds of documents with an electronic signature. I keep the real signature on file
Hiya Same, hope you got a bit more sleep this AM.:) Are you going to meet us in the Bahamas to do our taxes?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487347 Jan 26, 2013
PenPalWife wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff is listed as a creditor in who's bankruptcy filing?
Looks like the latest, greatest fabrication to hit the net, very fishy and unsigned bankruptcy documents for CMA.

Very entertaining to read though.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487348 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me educate you. I explained she did an electronic signature, not your construction of it inferring that is Casey's company.
Yes, I just signed her electronic signature as well.

Here:

/s/ Casey Marie Anthony

Is Casey Anthony going to charge with forging her signature?

You dolt, legal declarations on bankruptcy documents cannot be signed "electronically".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,656,306
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Dudley 64,301
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... 13 hr Private Citizen 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 hr Mary NY 73,877
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Dec 8 Frindly 1,190
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Dec 8 Cherry 64
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) Dec 6 jstrong2024 37

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages