“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#487001 Jan 25, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Many of them bouncers at the clubs can and do get out of control. I knew some crazy club security guards over the years, and some owners (not all) that all but condoned a bunch of bullshit. There, usually something really bad will happen and then, the owner is like oh shit! Then, the bar may well finance their defense because the bar is in a sling should the bouncer get convicted. Then, you have dram shop in addition to the customary wrongful death lawsuit, and that will in many cases bankrupt a business.
The bar is financing him for sure.

His fiancÚ had a 15K ring on. He's part owner of the bar.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487005 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a good relationship with the prosecutors handling the bouncer's prosecution? If you do, lean on them hard (you know what I mean) and remember that as a crime victim, you have many rights.
There is the media too. I'm not sure the prosecutors want the victim's mom wearing out the tv stations, but if I was in your shoes, shit I'd wear out any somebitch that would listen and help me. I cannot blame you one bit.
However, don't jeopardize the case by saying or doing the wrong thing though.
I t was my husbands brother. I know. The press has called us, they've heard the crap about the cop. We don't say anything.

The last time the trial was supposed to start...the judge said to the prosecutor "Why don't you just dismiss this case, it's taking so long".

I started my own investigation of her. Come to find out...she was brought before the Tenure Commission...they wanted 3 mo suspension...she appealed ...Michigan Supreme Court said you get the 3 mo and 3 more mo...for not resolving her docket.

I'm headed to the Tenure Commission.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487006 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Is Michigan 'Shall Issue' or 'May Issue?'
No justifying here. It's your right.

My husband is a huge supporter of open carry.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487010 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, If the civil attorney will do it start at 10 million and you will see quickly how wealthy the bar owners are. You will be able to test and see how good their counsel is too.
10 Million will break the bank of most any club (with the exception of one owned by Jay-Z) and in civil court you can do depositions out the wazoo before any trial.
Then, just imagine the motions (discovery) seeking tax records asset statements, and so forth.
Now, when someone is deposed, it is nothing like criminal court. A civil attorney can go places no prosecutor can dream of going.
Ask Casey Anthony. She will tell you all about it, and that is why she is using her conviction to not be deposed in the civil case. If she dont go to the Florida Supreme Court, she likely will be deposed soon. If no appeal, all there is left is the trial court implementing the appellate court ruling. Then, likely within days of that if not sooner they will have her there in front of a camera (like her brother and parents were)asking her all kinds of nice friendly questions about Sawgrass Apartments, her girlfriend Zenaida, her friend Zanny The Nanny, swimming pools, trash bags, Bella Vita and the like.
In other words you can have a cookout on someone's ass before any trial begins, then at the trial hmmmm.
I'm so glad you hung out with me tonight...thanks...insomnia sucks, lol.

LOL our attorney said 8 figures off the bat. At that time my husband and I struggled to come up with the 10K for the funeral...that his "mc club" didn't help with.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487013 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any media links, and or legal links related to that? I'd love to look. I wont contact no media honey.
I do. There's not much.

http://detroit.localstew.com/news/man-41-char...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/18459851/vi...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487017 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant, is 'shall issue' is merely meeting the legal requirements, and you have the permit.
By contrast,'may issue' is you dont have the right to the permit. You have to usually have a damn good reason, and likely convince the sheriff you need it and why.
Most states are 'shall issue' few like New York, California, and I'm pretty sure Massachussetts is as well.
No reason here. Pass the backround check.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487019 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem. Looks like you have the civil attorney covered. That is a really good thing. I'm sure he can do a first-class version of a legal cook-out on defendants sued. Has he had a crack at the criminal defendant yet? I hope for your benefit y'all's attorney is really good. Good luck on that. Sorry though you hAd to go through all this and nothing is legally resolved though.
The worst part is getting the dad through it. He's a little old guy protesting against the machine by growing his beard and hair out, lol.

It's a bone of contention between him and I :)

Todd is very outspoken.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487021 Jan 26, 2013
The club wouldn't help with the funeral because my husband decided to keep the Road King instead of handing it over to the club.

I swear there were hundreds of bikers at the funeral. Me and my daughters were a little overwhelmed, we didn't have a lot of leather, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487022 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Shall Issue. Is your CCW good in Detroit, or does Detroit have home rule? Home Rule is where the City can make their own laws. Here Chicago does that bullshit. If you look at the second amendment foundation sometime look at the illinois articles and your mouth will drop. Illinois is the king of gun control. But chicago is the royal flush of gun control.
Mine is good anywhere in Michigan.

Cops are jerks about too. They know when they pull you over you have a CPL and you better disclose where your gun is before they ask.

My husband almost went to jail over disclosing his weapon and a cop put him up against the truck. Total bullshit.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487024 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Shall Issue. Is your CCW good in Detroit, or does Detroit have home rule? Home Rule is where the City can make their own laws. Here Chicago does that bullshit. If you look at the second amendment foundation sometime look at the illinois articles and your mouth will drop. Illinois is the king of gun control. But chicago is the royal flush of gun control.
It's a CPL (Concealed Weapons License) here. We used to use CCW, that changed. LOL the husband always corrects those that say CCW. He's a hoot when it comes to exact details.

LOL he sends the kids you tubes on what to say or not to say to the cops if you get pulled over.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487026 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have this one??
https://docs.google.com/viewer...
I didn't have that one...my husband will want to see it, thanks.

The husband put 8K miles on the bike last year, that's a feat in Michigan. The bike is awesome...my husband takes care of it like a child, gotta love him for it, lol.
Brad

Marathon, FL

#487028 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>It's a CPL (Concealed Weapons License) here. We used to use CCW, that changed. LOL the husband always corrects those that say CCW. He's a hoot when it comes to exact details.
LOL he sends the kids you tubes on what to say or not to say to the cops if you get pulled over.
I fell asleep and just woke up, can't believe you are still awake posting here girl!:)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487030 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Holy Shit. Can you legally lay it on the front seat in plain view, and have your hands on the dashboard when they walk up?
No. It has to be concealed in a car. I would immediately tell the cop where it is, with my hands in plain view, lol.
I can walk down my street with it in plain view as long as I don't touch it in an intimidating manner.
My husband walks the badass dog down the street with his gun showing in his holster, lol. Great security!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487032 Jan 26, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell asleep and just woke up, can't believe you are still awake posting here girl!:)
Insomnia. This time of year I get bouts of it.

Glad to see ya!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#487034 Jan 26, 2013
Can you two keep it down, please? I'm trying to sleep.

Actually, this has been a very interesting conversation.[I've been eavesdropping.]

Listen to Mr Cheeeez, SameLo!

Good night/good morning.
Brad

Marathon, FL

#487036 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>No. It has to be concealed in a car. I would immediately tell the cop where it is, with my hands in plain view, lol.
I can walk down my street with it in plain view as long as I don't touch it in an intimidating manner.
My husband walks the badass dog down the street with his gun showing in his holster, lol. Great security!
You would be surprised how much hassle you get when traveling by water with weapons, depending on the authorities at the time. On the water it is more like the old days of pirates, they still exist, I wouldn't be caught dead out here without plenty of protection. You never know who could be out there lurking? It is a bit UN-nerving at times.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487037 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about the Gomer Pyle Joke. However it may fit when you all get pulled over there because you may have SGT. Carter at your car door. The cops there sound like first-class morons to law abiding permit holders. Perhaps they should do that in detroit to all those morons so they don't come over your way.
The story behind the husband was...they were on a really icy road while hunting. Another truck blew past them in the center of the road, they had to swerve to miss the truck and hit a tree. They called the state cops, and the cops treated them like shit, because he had a CPL.

My husband can be a total prick about that stuff. He's lucky he wasn't arrested.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487038 Jan 26, 2013
marcemon wrote:
Can you two keep it down, please? I'm trying to sleep.
Actually, this has been a very interesting conversation.[I've been eavesdropping.]
Listen to Mr Cheeeez, SameLo!
Good night/good morning.
Hi Mon...thanks for showing up :) It's my last hurrah before the onslaught.
Brad

Marathon, FL

#487039 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Insomnia. This time of year I get bouts of it.
Glad to see ya!
Sorry to hear that, I have bouts of that myself.:) I am always amazed when people are still talking here at 3 am. I think I am going to go back to sleep. I forgot you live in Cali, it's only around 1:30 am there. Hope you can get some more sleep, nighters...

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#487040 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text> Let me get this straight. You can open carry there, but not in your car?! WTF!
I got it wrong...you can have your gun out in plain site in a car, because the car is considered concealed.

Got another beer? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Yeah 1,156,210
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 49,362
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 8 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 11 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando