CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487234 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Greene says not to expect any surprises.
"There are no contracts, no movie or book deals," says Greene."
Daisy, where are youuuuu?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487235 Jan 26, 2013
Ultimately, that means a bankruptcy judge could be the person who decides the merits of the civil cases against Anthony.

"Casey hoped the (Zenaida Gonzalez) civil case would be over in January. This has been an ongoing battle for close to five years," said Greene. "Emotionally and physically, she can't go on for another year. She needs a clean slate from a financial perspective."

Anthony tells CBS 5 that although she values the close relationship she has with her attorneys, she does not like to be "joined at the hip" with them. She described her legal advisors to be "like family" to her.

"She (Casey) feels it's unfair for this process to drag on. We were ready to go to trial on Jan. 2, and there's no new trial date. She wanted be vindicated in the civil (Gonzalez) case," said Greene.

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anth...

I'm a little sceptical of this report, but it makes for a good story. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487236 Jan 26, 2013
Additionally, according to the bankruptcy documents filed, the possible financial claims against Anthony include:

$500,000 Attorney Jose Baez

$60,505 Florida Department of Law Enforcement

$68,540 Internal Revenue Service

$10,283 Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation

$145,660 Orange County Sheriff's Office

Anthony's total assets, according to the 60-page filing are listed at less than $1,100 and her liabilities total more than $792,119.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#487237 Jan 26, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Nelly unless your head has been under a rock for four years then you have heard DW's name mentioned almost daily on this thread and others.
As matter of fact there was a poster last night posting about her family, so I find it odd that you would discuss her with the very posters who have harassed the poor woman. Signorbella/RememberCaylee.... ......and Maddy/GloomyDays
Oh and by the way, I could not care less who you are so gfy and have a wonderful day.
What's your point, Twitness? Nutter say's she's not the DW person to begin with.

I took my stand a long time ago about certain issues on here. I don't need to reiterate them every time someone posts something that I think shouldn't be posted.

Hell, if I did, all of my time would spent pointing out your stupidness, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487238 Jan 26, 2013
"Casey hoped the (Zenaida Gonzalez) civil case would be over in January. This has been an ongoing battle for close to five years," said Greene. "Emotionally and physically, she can't go on for another year. She needs a clean slate from a financial perspective."

Anthony tells CBS 5 that although she values the close relationship she has with her attorneys, she does not like to be "joined at the hip" with them. She described her legal advisors to be "like family" to her.

"She (Casey) feels it's unfair for this process to drag on. We were ready to go to trial on Jan. 2, and there's no new trial date. She wanted be vindicated in the civil (Gonzalez) case," said Greene.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#487239 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"The bankruptcy documents list nearly 100 names and organizations that could potentially pursue claims against Anthony. Many of the names included are the defense experts who testified on her behalf during her murder trial."
I don't quite understand this - Casey is not liable since the court approved her indigent status, and the court long ago approved the payment. Perhaps it refers to expert witnesses who didn't testify and were hired earlier.
Dr.Fairgreives in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada is the only expert
(hired) by Jose that did not testify and did not get paid...
by JAC.

Judge Perry said: Why pay him a Florida vacation just for
him to flop his chops!...

But they might be talking about the legality of all of
those EXPERTs that gave the {LIVESTREAMS} testimony..aka SKYPE.COM ?

How much did the STATE paid to listen to EXPERTS on their
screens?

If Casey's Miranda Rights were VIOLATED when Yuri Melich
interrogated her...at Universal..July 16th 2008...

The State of Florida 9th Circuit Court is History!
It's Casey Town!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487240 Jan 26, 2013
"Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida."

How does one go about filing for bankruptcy protection LATE on a FRIDAY NIGHT?

Just curious.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487241 Jan 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr.Fairgreives in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada is the only expert
(hired) by Jose that did not testify and did not get paid...
by JAC.
Judge Perry said: Why pay him a Florida vacation just for
him to flop his chops!...
But they might be talking about the legality of all of
those EXPERTs that gave the {LIVESTREAMS} testimony..aka SKYPE.COM ?
How much did the STATE paid to listen to EXPERTS on their
screens?
If Casey's Miranda Rights were VIOLATED when Yuri Melich
interrogated her...at Universal..July 16th 2008...
The State of Florida 9th Circuit Court is History!
It's Casey Town!
Regarding Miranda Rights, why don't you just read the Court of Appeal's Opinion instead of going IF, IF, IF?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#487242 Jan 26, 2013
ppk007 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - the whole Gonzalez suit is about money - it would NOT at all surprise me if Gonzalez and her attorneys settles out for a percentage of Casey's book and movie rights (undisclosed settlement agreement)- if Casey is forced to testify for the Gonzalez suit - many of the details will come out, thus damaging the financial viability of any book and movie deal - therefore, the money says, that Gonzalez and Casey will come to a undisclosed financial settlement - the book and movie deal will happen and both Gonzalez and Casey (and their attorneys) will clean up - leaving many on this forum scratching their asses and heads wondering what hit them... ROTFLOLing...
Of course it's about money -- so fcking what. If that b*tch trashed my name, I'd sue her for the ugly fun of it!!

Also, if it comes down to it, I bet KC settles so she won't have to answer questions. BET.

How many times does it have to be posted -- who is gonna buy a book written by such a prolific L I A R !!! Nobody. Movie deal?! Are you huffing paint?!!

Now exactly how many hats do you have, dayz?
Daisy

Denver, CO

#487243 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida."
How does one go about filing for bankruptcy protection LATE on a FRIDAY NIGHT?
Just curious.
. B!tch is special Doncha know. Got away with murder too

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#487244 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Additionally, according to the bankruptcy documents filed, the possible financial claims against Anthony include:
$500,000 Attorney Jose Baez
$60,505 Florida Department of Law Enforcement
$68,540 Internal Revenue Service
$10,283 Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation
$145,660 Orange County Sheriff's Office
Anthony's total assets, according to the 60-page filing are listed at less than $1,100 and her liabilities total more than $792,119.
I see Jose' has tacked some fee's in there. Didn't he get paid from the JAC and the blood photos?

With any luck the IRS will act like the pitbulls that they are and never let go, lol.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487245 Jan 26, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's about money -- so fcking what. If that b*tch trashed my name, I'd sue her for the ugly fun of it!!
Also, if it comes down to it, I bet KC settles so she won't have to answer questions. BET.
How many times does it have to be posted -- who is gonna buy a book written by such a prolific L I A R !!! Nobody. Movie deal?! Are you huffing paint?!!
Now exactly how many hats do you have, dayz?
More storm clouds ahead. No book deal.

Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5

Posted: Jan 26, 2013 3:00 PM MST
Updated: Jan 26, 2013 3:29 PM MST
By Adam Longo - email

Casey Anthony with legal team, August 2012
Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida.

This move brings all of Anthony's civil cases currently under way in Florida state court to a complete halt.

More:

Level 6

Location hidden

#487246 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not talking about TMs civil suit, looking for an ALIVE Caylee?
Is TM on your long list of who you sent a notarized affidavit of your sighting to?
Who's TM *** Tim Miller?

Did he ever give his "LEGAL DEPOSITION FROM TEXAS?"
there was more conflicts & confusion between all the
attorneys on the news than real Legal Documents.....

Again if Casey's Miranda Right were violated on
July 16th 2008...

It throws all the crap out..in the trash or garbage
or waste Managers!!!
Who were ., Jeff? Linda & Mr.George
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#487247 Jan 26, 2013
Little coward doesn't want to talk because N O B O D Y will pay her.

Level 6

Location hidden

#487248 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
More storm clouds ahead. No book deal.
Casey Anthony declares bankruptcy; talks exclusively to CBS 5
Posted: Jan 26, 2013 3:00 PM MST
Updated: Jan 26, 2013 3:29 PM MST
By Adam Longo - email
Casey Anthony with legal team, August 2012
Casey Anthony, the young Florida mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, filed for bankruptcy protection late Friday night in Florida.
This move brings all of Anthony's civil cases currently under way in Florida state court to a complete halt.
More:
?????????? AUGUST 2012 ??????????

And that's also when HE TALKED TO CASEY??????
Or GREENE???????

From Pheonix...

Rambler which planet are you right now????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487250 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I see Jose' has tacked some fee's in there. Didn't he get paid from the JAC and the blood photos?
With any luck the IRS will act like the pitbulls that they are and never let go, lol.
What's interesting is most of Casey's financial business is already in the public realm, pardon my skepticism...... But I'm sure Adam Longo validated the identity of the person he spoke with in the phone who said she was Casey Anthony.

But I wonder who the attorney is who drew up the documents.....I thought it odd it wasn't mentioned.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Orlando, Florida

#487252 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't saying anything from my point of view.
But since you're assuming I will say I think it will may come to pass, Counts 4 and 6 do make a nice tidy package.
As far as Casey being found not guilty, no it had nothing to do with me not wanting her found guilty at all. My opinion was I thought it sort of suspicious because I observed the freakshow happening including trial by media and internet happening which was incredibly slanderous and biased compared to what was released in discovery docs and isn't one of your legal principles that defendants be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?
Ahhhh...in that's it in a nut shell - Casey has the presumption of innocence - because she was never proven guilty of murder, in a court of law.

My point was this - you seem to be expressing the opinion that if the State had to retry Casey on the two sustained misdemeanor convictions - that it would be a slam dunk for the State.... then again, many believed that the murder case against her was a slam dunk...but it was not.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487253 Jan 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's TM *** Tim Miller?
Did he ever give his "LEGAL DEPOSITION FROM TEXAS?"
there was more conflicts & confusion between all the
attorneys on the news than real Legal Documents.....
Again if Casey's Miranda Right were violated on
July 16th 2008...
It throws all the crap out..in the trash or garbage
or waste Managers!!!
Who were ., Jeff? Linda & Mr.George
No, TMs civil suit had no connection to July 16th.....nor did the Court rule Melich violated Casey's Miranda rights on July 16th. Why don't you read the Court Order and dispense with your IFing.

Level 6

Location hidden

#487254 Jan 26, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I see Jose' has tacked some fee's in there. Didn't he get paid from the JAC and the blood photos?
IRS has been on their arss since January 2012...
They were still adding in early December 2012...

It's been over 13 months...# 13 in 2013 and the 13# Juror

NUMBER 13 Looking Lucky in 2013...

It's Probably Richard Grund`s IN->FLUENCE on the
Power of The 13 Crystal Skulls ...

We should ask Our Own Topix Expert ----> Rambler*
Daisy

Denver, CO

#487258 Jan 26, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
Little coward doesn't want to talk because N O B O D Y will pay her.
. Adam Longo scored pics with phone interview. She got paid I'm sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,563,420
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 9 hr Princess Hey 657
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 12,991
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,635
two words (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 28,147
One Word (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 2,527
last post wins! (Jul '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 6,037

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance