CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#487118 Jan 26, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>You believe Casey..........the world is laughing at you!
I always did beleive in Casey...and Caylee!

Brace yourself...there's more to come!

Level 6

Location hidden

#487119 Jan 26, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Chucky cheese wiz is a topix bum. Rich people don't have time to be on here.
Are you talking for yourself nutjob?

Level 6

Location hidden

#487120 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what I believe.
Save your lectures for your friends.
IT doesn't matter what "YOU" believe?

For someone who says it don't matter what you believe,then
why did you post all your Grund crap connected with Casey
and Caylee... if it don't matter what you believe?

Who needed your Dramatization to throw people OFF the
suject...and mis quote so many to create unfounded arguments..

WHO ARE YOU RAMBLER from Alberta,Canada ??????????

I suggest you take a vacation..to recapitulate!
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#487122 Jan 26, 2013
DARN TOOTIN'

"I think the fireworks will start again when she is held to answer under oath for the civil cases, because of course, the lawyers that are going to be questioning her on the civil cases are going to be getting into issues of Caylee and her disappearance, and what happened to her, and why and how."
-Mark Nejame

Level 6

Location hidden

#487123 Jan 26, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>People are searching little girls in school for having "PAPER" guns in their pockets, like Casey wasn't going to walk, right? Our society is being run by numbskulls and then there are the numbskulls of society themselves, you being one of them. I worry for our future, look around you!
Sweetheart, that's where your wrong...
You've been supporting the MEDIA CRAP beleiving it was true..
You were cheated by greedy scammers..
Creating the news vs reporting the news..
Magnifying and dramatizing their Version of events.

I Remember Caylee and I know Caylee is ALIVE...
I supported Casey because I knew her lies were to
protect Caylee from harmsway...

I worried plenty for our future in the past 5 years..
But it's looking good in 2013...

Changes are on the Horizons...
Even in Washington DC in January,
Hillary Clinton re-invented herself..

Changes are in the Air and the Horizon....

In God We Trust!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487124 Jan 26, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets say I gross 400,000, since you like 400,000. I run a little mom and pop hamburger business. I have five workers. Three on days, and two on nights.
That 400,000 makes me rich how after I buy my hamburgers condiments buns and french fries to go with my hamburgers.
My food cost which costs me 1000.00 a week to buy from my vendor.
My labor cost is 8.00 an hour for my five workers each for a 16 hour operation.
Then, my utilities and water is 500.00 a month.
Now lets get to the best part. My taxes at say 25%.
The math: 52k food
640 a day labor x 365 days a year.
6k light annually
100k taxes @ 25%
When anyone does that math, which I left some incidentals out, I am not rich. If I was in NYC, I likely would be filing for Chapter 11. I'm rich anywhere grossing 400k annually?
If you run a business that grosses $400,000, you'd be an idiot to suggest YOU make $400,000. No wonder it went bankrupt!

Level 6

Location hidden

#487125 Jan 26, 2013
-Web wrote:
Hornsby blawg from last year- lol
My position is that the case has no merit and it should be dismissed. The primary reason I believe it has no merit is that Zenaida Gonzalez has failed to show that she is the actual person that Casey Anthony referred to; meaning that she is actually “Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.”
The other reason I believe the case should be dismissed is that Casey Anthony, or any witness or defendant in a criminal investigation, is entitled to Absolute Immunity from civil law suits for any statements made during a criminal investigation.
I've said it over and over..the Girl from Kissimee was a M&M&M
Publicity stunt..It never did have merits..

Morgan will have to settle down and sue Cindy Anthony ...
and Cindy is broke..

All this media Morgan mayhem we've heard for he past 4 + years
to BLOCK Casey's progress is turning into Karma for the Morgans..
Forget about the Jones..we Now got "The Morgan's"...

The Juror # 13 Casey Anthony Journal ...will be published..
And The Morgan's can't even touch it with a ten foot pole!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#487127 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a waste of money out of my pocket...my employee benefits covered it.
But thank you for your concern.
"my employee benefits..."?!! In Canada don't you mean publicly funded health care? Oopsie!!

TFF! How does a 24/7 troll even have a job?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487129 Jan 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
IT doesn't matter what "YOU" believe?
For someone who says it don't matter what you believe,then
why did you post all your Grund crap connected with Casey
and Caylee... if it don't matter what you believe?
Who needed your Dramatization to throw people OFF the
suject...and mis quote so many to create unfounded arguments..
WHO ARE YOU RAMBLER from Alberta,Canada ??????????
I suggest you take a vacation..to recapitulate!
Amazing how a low budget supernatural horror flic in 1982 could become a religion 20 or 30 years later.

&sn s=em
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487130 Jan 26, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"my employee benefits..."?!! In Canada don't you mean publicly funded health care? Oopsie!!
TFF! How does a 24/7 troll even have a job?
If you think all healthcare in Canada is free, you're very wrong.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487131 Jan 26, 2013
What Say You wrote:
<quoted text>
You came up with the 400,000. If you grossed 400,000 in personal income, yes, you are "rich". Anywhere on Earth.
Your "Mom&Pop" operation is your business. Different animal.
If you are pocketing 400,000 annually and paying 8.00/hr to your employees, you are a POS...you are creating the working poor and thus elevating the numbers needing assistance.....
You said it better.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487133 Jan 26, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
DARN TOOTIN'
"I think the fireworks will start again when she is held to answer under oath for the civil cases, because of course, the lawyers that are going to be questioning her on the civil cases are going to be getting into issues of Caylee and her disappearance, and what happened to her, and why and how."
-Mark Nejame
ZofK doesn't need Casey to proceed with her civil suit.

Remember, the judge has already ruled the civil suit is limited to the 15 seconds of jail tape whereby Casey told her official spokesperson she was not shown a photo of "that girl" from Kissimmee, therefore not clearing ZG. Obviously MNJ is not knowledgable of the facts of the case.

According to this, it's not over yet.

"Anthony's lawyer, Cheney Mason, said when he called his client to share the ruling that two of the four convictions had been overturned, she said, "We keep fighting."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487134 Jan 26, 2013
Nutjob46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people go to private doctors now because the wait is so long to get to see a Gov. paid doc.
Oh? I didn't know that.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487135 Jan 26, 2013
"The motion was based on a ruling by Munyon in April, which threw out part of Gonzalez's lawsuit. The part that remains centers on a videotaped visit Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, made while their daughter was in jail.

In the video, Anthony denied that she had ruled Gonzalez out as a suspect. Gonzalez's lawyers say Cindy Anthony relayed that information to the media, thrusting their client further into the media firestorm surrounding the case."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-10-0...

This. Any mention of the criminal trial, the investigation and Caylee's death has already been eliminated from the civil suit. it's utterly amazing what short memories people have!
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#487136 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
ZofK doesn't need Casey to proceed with her civil suit.
Remember, the judge has already ruled the civil suit is limited to the 15 seconds of jail tape whereby Casey told her official spokesperson she was not shown a photo of "that girl" from Kissimmee, therefore not clearing ZG. Obviously MNJ is not knowledgable of the facts of the case.
According to this, it's not over yet.
"Anthony's lawyer, Cheney Mason, said when he called his client to share the ruling that two of the four convictions had been overturned, she said, "We keep fighting."
I hope she does keep fighting because the ruling contradicts itself and she can win.

ZofK isn't the only litigant suing Casey Anthony.
If you think the judge in TES vs. Anthony, or in Kronk vs. Anthony, is going to limit the plaintiff's questions to a 15 second phone conversation between the respondant and her mother, you are sorely mistaken.
FLst406_12

Huntington, IN

#487137 Jan 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
it's utterly amazing what short memories people have!
Particularly you, who has quickly forgotten that Roy Kronk and Tim Miller aren't basing their lawsuits on what Casey & Cindy discussed during a jail visit.

Kronk & Miller's suits will go directly to the heart of the matter.
The last date, time, & location Casey knew Caylee was alive ....... and ....... who, if anyone, to her independent knowledge, was present "that night".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487138 Jan 26, 2013
What has changed, if Casey pursues the Court of Appeal ruling and continues to be protected under the 5th amendment?

Nothing!

From October, 2012.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, find any post of mine calling them ambulance chasers. I did not, but I do remember the poster that did.
My distain of ZoK's lawsuit has not changed.
I do respect a brilliant legal strategy for exactly what it is regardless of attorney in any action, in any type case, in any court.
My opinion of them has gained newfound respect based upon their ability to keep this case going, in spite of most of the original case filing being stripped by the judge.
So take a hike because you don't know what you're talking about.
If you can't connect these dots, you're not nearly as brilliant in many respects, as I had thought. You fail to see the bigger picture here. Cindy is in a bad position......she either has to admit she never had Casey's authorirization to speak on her behalf to the media, or, she has to stand by her original comments she made to the media back in 2008.
If she stands by her 2008 comments, than Casey will have no choice other than to tesify to something different, if she even shows up for the trial, which she doesn't have to do, and then ZoK would win by default. If Casey does testify, assuming she shows up, she can affirm her original comments made from the jail that "they're full of sh*t, they never showed me her pix", which would substaintiate ZoK's claims that Casey never cleared her name.
This lawsuit will be decided on only the narrow basis of this. And with the recent ruling that the criminal trial, AND CASEY'S ORIGINAL STATEMENTS TO POLICE, be excluded, the way I see it, legally,(and unfortunately), ZoK will win this frivolous lawsuit, and any future earnings Casey may recieve, will be attached for years to come.
I wondered why ZoK was smirking during her 12 hour depo, after being caught numerous times in lies. Now I know why.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
CINDY MENTIONED HER NAME when she confirmed to the media that Casey never was shown a pix of "that woman down in Kissimmee".
What is so difficult for you to understand about this?
THIS IS THE ONLY ISSUE THAT THE CIVIL CASE IS proceeding on.
I stand by my previous comments.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE, NOT EVEN CASEY ANTHONY, has to appear in a civil case.
Unlike a criminal proceeding, a civil case can be won by default....in other words, if the defendant doesn't show up, the plaintiff wins.
If Casey does show up, she can take the 5th, IF her appeal in the criminal case has not been decided by that time.
I don't need the media, Rambler, to educate me on the basic principals of law.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/casselberry-f...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487139 Jan 26, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Particularly you, who has quickly forgotten that Roy Kronk and Tim Miller aren't basing their lawsuits on what Casey & Cindy discussed during a jail visit.
Kronk & Miller's suits will go directly to the heart of the matter.
The last date, time, & location Casey knew Caylee was alive ....... and ....... who, if anyone, to her independent knowledge, was present "that night".
First things first - Roy Kronk versus Leonard Padilla!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487140 Jan 26, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she does keep fighting because the ruling contradicts itself and she can win.
ZofK isn't the only litigant suing Casey Anthony.
If you think the judge in TES vs. Anthony, or in Kronk vs. Anthony, is going to limit the plaintiff's questions to a 15 second phone conversation between the respondant and her mother, you are sorely mistaken.
You've got it backwards.

The TES civil suit alleges the organization lost $100,000 because it was searching for an ALIVE Caylee, while according to Jose Baez's opening statements firing the criminal trial, Casey already knew Caylee was dead.

The onus will be on the plaintiff to prove Casey knew her child had drowned in the swimming pool on June 16th......NOT for Casey or anyone else to prove why they believed Caylee was alive.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#487141 Jan 26, 2013
The Tim Miller versus Casey Anthony civil suit is interesting for a couple reasons.

One is an unanswered deposition question, asking Casey the name, address and phone number of Caylee's biological father and a comment by Mr Wites, TMs attorney that Caylee's biological father knows WHEN Caylee died.

The other is the two questions Casey was required to answer, and more importantly, why they were asked.

TES did not advertise a search being condcuted in October.

The first question was whether her father called 911 to report Caylee Anthony had drowned in the family pool. Anthony said she did not observe any such call.

The second question asked whether Anthony was aware of the Texas EquuSearch effort to search for Caylee in September and October 2008. Anthony said she was not aware that the searches were being conducted.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,375,205
News Congressional signal? La Rosa condemns Iran deal (Sep '15) 5 min Out 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Into The Night 58,876
P.I. Dominic Casey writing book? (Dec '09) 1 hr Riverside 176
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,651
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 22,946
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages