CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#485836 Jan 23, 2013
WESH LIVE @ 6:00PM

Jose Baez tells WESH, when asked about his take on the movie, "they billed it as what went wrong? If they wanted to know what went wrong, they should've asked the defense."
:):):)

Amanda Ober, WESH, "And you would say because of the many holes in the evidence?"

Baez: "Correct".

LOL......my how the tide has turned....these days, even the reporters are giggling.
Moth_

AOL

#485837 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will have to disagree.
The prosecution's forensic water expert concluded that the area where the skull was recovered (AKA Area "A") was only under water for 10 days.
If anything should have been embedded under muck, it would be the bag(s) the skull rolled out of.
I believe the placement of the skull was the work of human hands, not mother nature.
Hence the unidentified caucasian male hair.
right. being under water that long can bury something. IF it was not in a bag????? i'm not saying it was buried or rolled out. i'm jus saying two stories don't go together.

right again, the bag.

i don't keep testimony and was hoping after i asked that someone would post the part where he said it rolled out of the bag. cannot remember the exact words.

if ja knew or paid attention to it rolling out of the bag then he CANNOT say it was buried. can't have it both ways. it either fell out or it was buried. if ja believes it was buried then he should have gone after the testimony knowing what he said right?

dna from hair would have been easy. why didn't they?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#485838 Jan 23, 2013
PenPalWife wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed talking about movies is a common way of changing the subject on this thread.
If you really wanted to talk about movies you'd hang out in a movie forum.
We can post about movies all day long, if you don't like it, don't click the links. Movies were being discussed when I logged in. I'm happy to post about movies if that's what the conversation is about.

It's too bad you are so upset that many of us won't acknowledge the Casey lovers posts full of lies and no facts to back up their opinions. I especially ignore those baiting Grund attacks. You want drama go to Ron's Disney threads.
Moth_

AOL

#485839 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Jose Baez tells WESH, when asked about his take on the movie, "they billed it as what went wrong? If they wanted to know what went wrong, they should've asked the defense."
Amanda Ober, WESH, "And you would say because of the many holes in the evidence?"
LOL......my how the tide has turned....these days, even the reporters are giggling.
true dat
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485840 Jan 23, 2013
FL_ST406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I will have to disagree.
The prosecution's forensic water expert concluded that the area where the skull was recovered (AKA Area "A") was only under water for 10 days.
If anything should have been embedded under muck, it would be the bag(s) the skull rolled out of.
I believe the placement of the skull was the work of human hands, not mother nature.
Hence the unidentified caucasian male hair.
Are we back to the shower incident?

But it is interesting to speculate why Richard Grund could be so certain that Casey planted "the boy's" hair or DNA.
Moth_

AOL

#485841 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you. I didn't quote that link as facts, it was posted to show the opinions.
no i don't. one link was from a lawyer site online, one was from a business site and another was from ratings from all the shows. i did not post a lying news show as any fact

hln is a joke as far as real news goes
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485842 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
What are your thoughts on Jose's latest news regarding the merger of his law firm with Trial Pro?

I'm surprised you haven't commented on it, given you might know of this firm as it's in your corner of the woods.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#485843 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
We can post about movies all day long, if you don't like it, don't click the links. Movies were being discussed when I logged in. I'm happy to post about movies if that's what the conversation is about.
It's too bad you are so upset that many of us won't acknowledge the Casey lovers posts full of lies and no facts to back up their opinions. I especially ignore those baiting Grund attacks. You want drama go to Ron's Disney threads.
*turning up my hearing aid* What??? Did you say Ram shit in the sandbox? lol.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485844 Jan 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Why Casey and Baez themselves say George molested Caylee.
Sickening.
Cindy told how Caylee would need baths to calm down.
Did you know, according to Statement Analysis, molesters often mention bathing and water and cleaning?
Makes you wonder.
HMMMM And yet another question may arise in the maze of those who are called upon to testify against the REV.

Was Scams hatred toward preachers due to the fact that her Pappa was a Red Deer Preacher man ???? And fought against her fatal attraction with Daizeygay ??? Is Scam really Beni ???

'Pray away the gay':
Moth_

AOL

#485845 Jan 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN that Horace - Just when Sins was going to write to Casey.
Lessun of course they are taking time to watch a child killer change her blobs Like a leopard..
Philosophy of AOL
A = Always licks
O =Orifices
L= Lovingly
Glad AOL remained sober long enough to use her Caps key.
Would love to pat the little knuckle dragging AOL poster on the head BUT she becomes a tad irate if her 5 strand hairs are disturbed.
i told u to stop the sexual disgusting harassment and i meant it. i played along with u to show u what a nut u r. i was respectful in my comments. go sleep it off or shut up with ur filthy licks and colon wise cracks

i stay sober, i don't drink or excite myself in drugs

good thing u can't touch my head, for if u did u wouldn't be standing for long. ur a filthy pig who write nothing but filthy harassment to everyone here. u need a doctor or some jail time is my best guess. even the haters don't like ur posts
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485846 Jan 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we back to the shower incident?
But it is interesting to speculate why Richard Grund could be so certain that Casey planted "the boy's" hair or DNA.
CORRECTION:

Richard Grund mentioned the planting of fingerprints and DNA.

But never mentioned HAIR, so therefore a hair would not be planted.

My mistake.
FL_ST406_12

Huntington, IN

#485847 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a man, DAYS,'cause any woman could tell you that there are pregnancy signs that are hard to miss, regardless of what is or isn't in the trash.
(BTW, Cindy never said she dug through the trash....what she said was (paraphrasing), she had her ways of knowing Casey had her period. This entire conversation about tampons is conjecture).
But I can tell you this, if my daughter started showing pregnancy signs, and her belly was enlarging, I would most definitely place my hands on her belly because as a pregnancy progresses, one can actually feel the uterus enlarging and rising upwards...it's called fundal height. A OB/GYN would do the same to check for growth as being within the normal range at each stage of pregnancy. It's pretty easy, even for a non-medical person, to feel.
Cindy is a nurse, and a woman......I do not for one minute believe that she couldn't tell her daughter was pregnant. But if she did, then it was just another classic example of how Cindy was in denial in order to keep her facade of "everything is perfect", intact.
Just as with Casey's lies, as long as she continued to give explanations (absurd as they were), Cindy was okay with her answers.
Classic denial, and a lesson Casey learned well, too.
WHOA! TMI! TMI!

The point is, Cindy had her reasons for thinking Casey was having periods the entire time.

Why would she suspect pregnancy of her adult child - with a known history of fluctuating weight - who continued to 'show signs' of monthly periods?

Furthermore, it is harder to notice the gradual weight gain of someone you spend time with every day - as opposed to someone you only occasionally see. Like a niece from another state.

Cindy did look more pregnant than her 7 1/2 pregnant daughter, in that side by side wedding photo.

Just sayin'

Level 8

New York

#485848 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Wrong...It came down to 12 morons who didn't know what to find her guilty on. Did you forget how many jurors were sickened by their verdict? If you want to get away with killing your child, Florida is your best bet. Casey made damn sure that Cindy could not see Caylee for 31 days, by the time they found this precious child the evidence was lost in the elements. Caylee was wrapped in her own baby blanket, triple bagged and in a laundry bag that matched the ones at the Anthony's home. Good ole lazy Casey threw Caylee in the woods where she hung out as a teen. Her fool proof suffocation did the job!
Day 1

Riverside, CA

#485849 Jan 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
It takes such a little to make one's day when one's a defender of a known Child Killer.

Level 8

New York

#485850 Jan 23, 2013
Moth_ wrote:
<quoted text>
i told u to stop the sexual disgusting harassment and i meant it. i played along with u to show u what a nut u r. i was respectful in my comments. go sleep it off or shut up with ur filthy licks and colon wise cracks
i stay sober, i don't drink or excite myself in drugs
good thing u can't touch my head, for if u did u wouldn't be standing for long. ur a filthy pig who write nothing but filthy harassment to everyone here. u need a doctor or some jail time is my best guess. even the haters don't like ur posts
"i stay sober" bet that's a hard one for you. You are the filthy hateful poster, baiting people and getting what you deserve for doing so. You don't play along you attack and bait.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#485851 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy it and it makes me smirk.

Just imagine yourself a couple of years ago gazing into a crystal ball.

You can see a TV Movie titled PROSECUTING CASEY ANTHONY has recently premiered and you're posting about old movies on the Topix thread titled "CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

I'd bet you'd wonder if you'd gone totally gaga? LMAO!!!
Moth_

AOL

#485852 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...It came down to 12 morons who didn't know what to find her guilty on. Did you forget how many jurors were sickened by their verdict? If you want to get away with killing your child, Florida is your best bet. Casey made damn sure that Cindy could not see Caylee for 31 days, by the time they found this precious child the evidence was lost in the elements. Caylee was wrapped in her own baby blanket, triple bagged and in a laundry bag that matched the ones at the Anthony's home. Good ole lazy Casey threw Caylee in the woods where she hung out as a teen. Her fool proof suffocation did the job!
didn't u watch the movie?

the juror said she was not going to be a murderer herself, by the death penalty, when they couldn't prove anything they wanted her murdered for. she would be no better than what they accused her of, murder

that was HUGE
Moth_

AOL

#485853 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"i stay sober" bet that's a hard one for you. You are the filthy hateful poster, baiting people and getting what you deserve for doing so. You don't play along you attack and bait.
how can not drinking and not doing drugs be hard? i jus don't do them. so staying sober is EASY. not like an addict who has to work HARD at it everyday. pay attention to what u read

if that's all u have for an excuse to attack me, u might want to find another outlet.

i am not filthy, i don't get banned. the ones who get banned are the filthy baiters.

“SWOT KEEPS DAIZEYGAY”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#485854 Jan 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Mar.

Do you remember the fun we had with Ben flying his kite?

Remember when Ben flew the kite and once it was aloft, and that dam bolt of lightening hit.-He retreated into a barn so that he would not get wet.

Remember how after being struck by lightening we looked at each other arse side-up And realized that it was not only our hairdresser that knew for sure.

Do you still get the the frosting done ???

Level 8

New York

#485855 Jan 23, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>*turning up my hearing aid* What??? Did you say Ram shit in the sandbox? lol.
Probably a litter box, she rarely leaves her keyboard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Henry 1,536,116
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... Fri Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages